Modern Catholic Girl's Camp

Story Info
Priest & Sister chaparone eight 18-year-old girls on a campout.
1.6k words
3.69
249.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Codis
Codis
11 Followers

The girls were all excited. They were allowed to pack their casual clothes and to wear jeans and blouses. Sister Melanie supervised the carry on luggage and ensured they didn't bring any contraband. Father Pete checked the bus's tires, the engine oil and made sure that the vehicle was checked over before they left. He did this check for the eleventh time and hopefully the last one.

Veronica had deep black hair and blue eyes, she was just eighteen and was fully developed. Her shapely legs were outstretched on a bench seat as Mary, Ann, Stacy, Dorothy and Paulette moved to the back of the bus. Patty and Sue decided to lay out on the two large front bench seats. This wasn't such a good idea they learned later, as their blouses crept up above their breasts while they slept and they had thought to wear no bra.

Father Pete and Sister Melanie got into the bus. He decided to drive first, they would be going to the Incarnate Blood of Our Lord private Roman Catholic camping area. The tents had already been packed. It would be a three hour ride there.

The girls began talking and Sister quieted them down, after a few minutes there was silence and the gentle growl of snores throughout the bus. It was distracting and made Father Pete tired. To keep awake he moved his head around, looking around the bus. He saw Pat and Sue's breasts naked, pleasing to look at, rhythmically heaving to each breath. Their angelic faces content. He almost lost the road. Yet. He would take quick peeks while he drove.

When they arrived at the camp ground the girls went to their cabin, Fr. Pete went to his and Sister Melanie took care of the luggage. When she was done, she stopped to knock on Fr. Pete's door. He didn't respond. So she left it for tomorrow to talk to him about. She went to her cabin.

In the morning Sister woke Fr. Pete up. She didn't wait to knock. She simply walked into his cabin and went directly to his bed and shook him. Half asleep he got up, wearing only his boxer shorts. His penis slipping out the slit and showing itself. Then, embarrassed he exclaimed; "What are you doing here!" Sister Melanie said "Look, you were supposed to help with the luggage and tidying up the bus."

"Well I drove for three hours! Give a man some slack!" He was really annoyed with Sr. Melanie for this. He decided to ignore her and undressed to go to the shower in the back of the cabin. "We aren't finished Father!" She exclaimed.

"What?" He said. As he was already in the bathroom and in the shower stall. This didn't stop Sister though. She boldly walked right in. "We aren't finished Father!" She demanded. With that he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the now warm shower, fully clothed. She gasped as he pushed her face into the running water and tore her blouse and skirt off her. There she was, bruised, her bra a rag and her panties soaked. Her clothes on the floor of the shower stall blocking the water from going down the drain. "Father what are you doing?" She asked. But he only slapped her hard on the face, drawing blood. He then turned her sharply around and removed the ragged bra. Her breasts released and fell slightly. He turned her around again and pinched the nipples hard. Her hands moved up defensively, but he slapped her once again. "Don't do that!" Is all he said.

As he pulled her panties down her legs and exposed her pubic hair and the slit of her vagina. "No! Please Father!" She begged. He didn't listen. This demanding woman. He had enough of her long ago. It was time she learned how fragile she was. Most important he felt she should learn how to obey. So grabbing her breasts he pulled her to him, her hands were covering them, but he squeezed them too. He moved his hands down her sides to her back and grabbed hold of her firm buttocks. He pulled her to him. That is when she tried to punch him. But he moved his hand up and punched her, deflecting the punch she gave and loosening one of her teeth.

"Oh God!" She exclaimed as he once again took her buttocks in his hands and pressed her groin into his. His firm penis spreading the slit open and the slickness of her wet pussy guiding him in. She had been a virgin till then, and made a futile moaning gasp as it was torn away so violently. She said "No!" many times only to be slapped again and again on her face, her breasts and shoulders. She tried to knee his groin but he punched there too and it was swollen and hurt. He pushed her against the pipes and dug his large cock deep inside her. Thrusting with his hips he pushed in and pulled out violently and fast. Then when her vagina began to clench, he pulled out completely.

"Suck me!" He told her.

"But I don't know how." She cried. He grabbed her auburn hair in one hand and forced her head towards his penis, pushing it into her protesting mouth. Gagging her. As he felt the urge to release, he once again pulled out and lifting her by the hair again, he pushed her back and thrust his penis inside her. She begged him to stop at first but then as she grew wet and wild, she begged for more. "Fuck me!"

"Please! Oh God! Fuck me!" She said. And he taunted her. "What do you want?"

"I want your large hard dick inside my pussy, I want you to come!"

"Oh God! Please come now!" He felt his juices squirt out inside her. He felt her clench down on his penis and rock her hips rhythmically back and forth giving him pleasure and pleasuring her. She fell weakly to the bottom of the shower stall and he pissed on her face. She was too far gone to care though by then. She had been raped and now this. He finished his shower, tidied up and got dressed. She waited for the strength to wash the pee off, and to feel clean again. But by then, he was aroused again and he had her once more. "From now on you will do what I tell you!" He didn't allow her to say a word. She knew if she openned her mouth his huge cock would be thrust deep inside it and perhaps once again, she would be pissed on. She cried, and dressed in the remnants of her clothes, then went to her cabin to find another outfit. Defeated. Deflowered. No witnesses. "A priest represents Jesus Christ on Earth, he can do no wrong" She told herself.

Fr. Pete and Sister Melanie woke the girls up then. They were still asleep. He stayed to watch them get ready and then with a twinkle in his eye and a huge hard on, he took them out for a short hike. By the time they returned they were all tired out and ready for bed. Too tired to eat the sandwiches they had.

Father Pete and Sister Melanie went back to his cabin. She did try to go to hers but his strong hand on her arm was all that was required to change those plans.

"I want you to bring Patty to me tonight." He told her. "No! I can't!"

"Sister, you didn't learn your lesson today did you?" With that, he once again tore her clothes off, begining with the buttons on her blouse. Slapping her face while he did this. She fell to her knees and pleaded but he was deaf to her pleas. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his enormously engorged cock and pushed it into her face. "Suck this!" She did as she was told. A beaten woman. Alone. He arched his back, and pulled it out of her mouth just in time to squirt her full in the face and hair.

"I want Patty tonight!" Sister crawled to the bathroom and washed as best as she could. Then on shaky legs she started for the girls cabin. "Patty, come with me." She ordered. She brought her into Fr. Pete's cabin. At eighteen she had the largest breasts in the school and the most beautiful blonde hair. He didn't wait for anything. He grabbed Patty and tore her clothes off. He looked at Sister and motioned for her to help. In seconds the two of them had this decent girl completely naked. Shoving the two of them to the floor, he took his pants off and simply mounted her. Taking her virginity in rapid, heavy, tearing thrusts that made her wince each time, till he came and then she cried. Sister lay nearby wondering what he would do to her. He grabbed her head and made her clean him off and then suck till he got hard again. Once again Patty was the victim, but this time he was gentle. "Do you like this?"

He asked. "Ye e e es." She said. And he in a torturous way required that she respond loudly each time. "Do you want more?" He'd ask "Oh yes. I want more!" She say. Her body now not her own as uncontrollable jerks and thrusts made her come again and again. "Clean me off Patty. It's Sister's turn" Sister had scraped some courage together and was about to crawl away. Too late. He had her pinned to the floor. This time he licked her breasts and her clit. He gave her exquisite head till she was a pulsating throbbing animal of lust needing immediate quenching.

Finally he allowed her to feel his cum inside her. She gasped and cried. Both she and Patty had been broker. But why? What had gotten into Father Pete? She wondered as they lay on the floor.

Codis
Codis
11 Followers