Modern Day Cavegirls - Bobbi's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malikah reached for one breast because she couldn't help herself. She'd been watching to learn of Bobbi's way and she was sure now that she'd seen what her lover liked. So she gently brushed one of Bobbi's hands away and tried to duplicate what she'd seen.

Bobbi went wild, telling her yes, groaning out that she loved Malikah and arching her back as her now-free hand clutched at her lover's head to pull her just a little tighter in.

Bobbi shook and shuddered as she came very hard, crying out Malikah's name as though she was about to burst into tears.

As it passed, Bobbi tried to pull Malikah up. She suddenly sat up and Malikah moved forward onto her knees between Bobbi's legs.

Malikah rose up and took Bobbi's face in her hands, very gently and they found that their kisses had lost none of their passionate need. Malikah was a little shocked at something and drew back after a moment.

Bobbi's face was wet, her tears running silently as she smiled. She felt a little foolish, but she didn't care anymore and she hid her face against Malikah's neck and sobbed softly.

"This ... Malikah, in my culture, this doesn't happen out of more than lust. But it's not only that now, is it?"

Malikah shook her head, "No."

Bobbi sobbed, "I love you so much ..."

------------

Bobbi eased herself back and smiled as she beckoned, and Malikah thought that she might have a clue about what was wanted, because it was what she now wanted herself.

And so she leaned down over Bobbi and moved forward, still holding herself over her lover, not lying down on her at all, only dragging her breasts across the most lovely landscape that she could imagine. She stopped only long enough to get more of Bobbi's soft kisses for a few moments before she moved on and Bobbi reached for her breasts and moved a little to begin searching with her mouth.

She found one of Malikah's wonderful nipples, so dark that in almost any light they appeared to be black and as gently as she could, she latched on and began to suckle.

It caused Malikah to gasp very sweetly to Bobbi's mind - a sound that she knew that she'd want to hear forever, and it was followed by an even sweeter sigh.

"I love this with you," Malikah whispered, and then she chuckled, "but I now feel like a milk cow somehow."

Bobbi made no sound, other than very soft and content little groans and sighs.

Malikah was the one who gasped a moment later as she felt the first of Bobbi's caresses from dragging her palm and fingers over Malikah's mound and the gentle intrusion of her long fingers deep inside of her.

She groaned and it ended with what sounded like a little sob to Bobbi. But Bobbi had already learned that it was just one of Malikah's wonderful little noises and hadn't come out of any sadness. In fact, it was just the opposite.

Malikah's head went back a little higher and it took her nipple from Bobbi with a soft plop.

"Hey," Bobbi whispered, "I keep thinking about an old TV ad from when I was a kid about a line of dairy products being made from contented cows. I think that's what I must be trying to do."

Malikah eased herself down so onto her forearms so that Bobbi got the full benefit. "Suck then," she sighed, "Use your fingers also and I am content."

---------------

It was after midnight and they were finally spent. Whatever needy animals there were which seemed to live in their hearts and need the other one were sated. Malikah made no sign as she lay on her side with Bobbi's arm over her, but she was in some turmoil.

She finally had a plan. She just wasn't sure about some things and right now, she needed to next part to fall into place.

But there was a risk.

Well, there were two actually. The second risk was to her ability to even fall asleep tonight.

She had to tell Bobbi something - and she had to do it before Bobbi fell asleep, which might happen at any moment now, so it was critical.

She thought that she heard Bobbi's breathing change, or at least begin to and so the sand in the hourglass had forced her hand.

She rolled over to face Bobbi.

Bobbi opened her eyes and smiled softly.

She'd never have guessed, but along with the warm feelings that such a thing always brought to Malikah now, it also rang alarm bells. Was she to remain silent out of selfishness over an almost forgotten detail or should she mention it and hope for a brilliant new dawn?

Malikah asked herself if she had the courage to do this now.

If not now, then when?

She knew that it would only get harder as time went on, so she forced herself and kissed Bobbi's nose.

"What?" Bobbi smiled.

"I am thinking," Malikah sighed.

"God no," Bobbi grinned in a small way, "You're gonna tell me something in that way that you have. It's probably not gonna be a big thing, but I already know that it doesn't matter - 'cause whatever it is, I'm gonna be on my ass again because something small to you that you've noticed or something will be a thing that I've never thought about much and hearing you say whatever it is will be profound to me."

She kissed Malikah softly, "Because it always is."

Malikah nodded, "I can only stay here for a short time - this time. But I have decided some things for myself. I will probably commit to another deal and release my third album, since it is already mostly complete."

She sighed, "After that, I will tour one more time."

Bobbi blinked, wondering where this had come from now. "Go on."

"After that," Malikah smiled, "I will be free again. You cannot do this because your business needs you. But I see that you need me and I very much need you."

She rolled onto her back and looked up. "I just do not know ..."

Bobbi was back to being awake now and she looked over, "What is it that you need to know, Malikah? If I can help with anything, you must know that I'd want to."

Malikah took Bobbi's hand and placed it on the other side of her ribs with a smile at the ceiling, "I know that. It is one of the more important parts."

Bobbi waited and moved to prop her head on her other hand, "Important parts of what?"

Malikah grinned and turned to face Bobbi, "I have a gift for you - something that only I can give, at least I think so."

She smiled, "It is tremendously expensive and requires a little bravery and a strong heart. These things, I know that you possess, so I know that my choice is the right one."

Bobbi wanted to shake her head, maybe clear out the cobwebs that seemed to be growing in there. "You're not making much sense to me, but go on."

Malikah chuckled, "This gift, it is something that you have wanted for a long time."

Bobbi scowled for a second, trying to think, "So far ..." she shrugged and then smiled, "I got nothing that I can even think of. But I'm game, Malikah. Go on."

"It is - among other things - a matter of timing," Malikah smiled.

She looked at Bobbi and kept her face from showing the growing tension that she felt inside of her.

"In the part of the world where I come from, in the past mostly of course, it was permitted in many cultures for a man to have as many wives as he could afford to keep. Here things are different and women are more equal and I like this.

I love you so, and I now think that I will give you my husband." She smiled.

Bobbi began to stare, "Your ... your husband."

Malikah nodded, "Yes. I'm certain that you would like him. He is tall, muscular, blonde - many things.

I will give him to you. He cannot have two wives here, but I can't think that -"

Bobbi groaned, "The more that you talk Baby, the less I seem to understand. First of all, I didn't know that you were even married. Second of all - and I'm not gonna even go into what I'm doing here in bed with somebody else's married woman, just why do you think that I'd even want him?"

Malikah liked the way that it felt to her right then. She was no longer afraid. She just wanted things to work, but she knew that worrying wouldn't get anything but regrets to come to pass.

She chuckled, "Because his name is Damian."

Ok, Bobbi was now awake.

"You-your husband is ... Damian."

Malikah nodded with a smile, "Yes. I cannot even spell it sometimes, since there are so many double letters, but I know it is the same name as yours already. It has always been this way. I never use it, because it was not to be known, but my married name is Malikah Sorrensson - just as your last name is. We are already as good as sisters."

She lifted her head and looked at the clock on the dresser. "I can give you a little time if you need to be upset - and I will try to ignore any bad words that you might say to me.

But it is true and tonight, I have just realized how this can be done."

She turned her head to look at Bobbi again, "Do you need this time, or should I just tell you now?"

Bobbi began to laugh.

She had no idea what they might call whatever semi-wakeful state that she was in now, if there even was a name for it.

"Ok, tell me," she smiled, "I don't know where in your beautiful brain this is coming from, but I've just got to hear it now."

"Hold my hand," Malikah said.

Bobbi slipped her fingers between Malikah's and she followed as Malikah gently pulled her so that she was lying on top of her.

"When Damian came to do as Faisal wanted - which was to take me to Chicago, he met with some difficulty. I knew little and I was not much help for him, other than to translate in government offices.

Damian tried several things and nothing worked so that I could be allowed out of the country."

Bobbi began to grin, starting to just get it, "No ... Really?"

Malikah nodded, "We were married then. It was the only choice which was left and it worked. When we got to Chicago, I met with Faisal and though it took some time, he was finally able to make me understand why all of these things were happening to me.

But then my sadness began also. In the time that we were struggling to leave Algeria, I came to have feelings for Damian, and even though I had trouble with the language and we often had to speak in French - and Damian's French ... well, it is not the best, frankly, I could see that he felt much for me as well.

But it was like moving mountains to even see him and this was not his fault, for Faisal had many things which all needed Damian's attention then.

It was awful to me as my music was about to be released, the first album, anyway. There were already appearances that I would have to make. I only knew that if it went well, there might be a tour planned.

When my album was released, there was such noise that to a person like me, it would have been the most wonderful thing. Zinzi had to look thrilled at her success.

But the woman - Malikah ... I was very sad.

I called Damian, and I asked him to look ahead and see his agenda for some time ahead. I told him that I needed a few days of his time and that I would speak to Faisal himself if I had to in order to get it."

She shook her head, "Anyway that is not important. I was successful and Damian came to visit me. I told him nothing, so he did not know what to expect.

I fed him a dinner such as people of my culture would eat and we looked at each other. Both of us were ready to cry. I took my clothing off and told him that we both needed each other and that this was our right.

I took my husband to my bed then.

But you know that it could only last for a little while, it was very precious time." She looked at Bobbi, "Since then, I have lived in my sadness - until now.

Today you told me about your own sadness and I understood it completely, since I have lived something like it for a few years now - though not a lifetime yet. I have been troubled ever since I heard of it.

Bobbi, what I had with Damian - being the wife of a man who I loved and could not have hurt him and I and it was wrong that we could not have it. I know and understand why there are these rules about people in a family and who they cannot marry. But to my heart, it is just as wrong that you and Damian could not have been together, for love does not care about these things.

It is now my hope that I may do something to end this long curse.

Faisal is very old and he is sick. If we must wait for him to pass, then we will. But before that Bobbi, I will call my husband and tell him that his wife needs him - to see him in person once again and not backstage after a concert tour and not in an airport lounge for I cannot hold him close in those places and tell him what we must do so that we are finally happy."

She rolled her eyes at the ceiling and sighed, "And I suppose that you might be wondering what all of this nonsense might have to do with you."

Bobbi shrugged, "Yeah. You could say that."

Malikah thought that she could understand what might be coming up in Bobbi and she decided that it didn't matter. The die was already cast and now she needed to see what number came up when it stopped.

"I will do as I said and when my farewell tour is finished, I want to move here. I want to live in your heart. Even before Faisal passes, I will make that call, Bobbi. Damian will come here and I will introduce him to the wife that he should have had for a long time now.

I have enough money to have any house built to house three people who love each other. You will have the man you have wanted since you were children.

Damian will have his two wives. He is strong and he is fearless. I think that he will survive it.

We will have the man we love and we will have each other.

I have seen here that it is not a large thing for a woman to have a child and no husband. You can have his children - as long as I have at least one of his children too."

She waited then, looking at Bobbi - waiting to hear something and trying not to fear the worst.

Bobbi looked down at Malikah and said only, "You're crazy."

It took a supreme act of will and not a little courage for Malikah to nod and shrug, "Yes.

So?

Tell me what you want to say to this," she said, "Tell me that I have now ruined the most beautiful thing that I have ever known in my life because I want to make three people happy. Tell me -"

"Oh, shut up," Bobbi smiled, "You're crazy, this is nuts, and I love you."

She hugged Malikah.

When she lifted her head, she was smiling, though it might be said that it was a wet smile, "You're crazy."

Malkah looked up with a smile and she nodded, "I know. But crazy or not, this is what I will do, and there is no reason that it cannot be. I will be here, you will be too and we will live together with our husband."

Bobbi burst into tears. She was smiling, but the waterworks were on now anyway.