Modern Family Affair

Story Info
Haley seduces her Mom.
8.8k words
4.56
106.9k
122

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Modern Family and have no association with anyone involved in the show. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place sometime in Season 7. This is sort of a continuation to Your Fault, ignoring the last few paragraphs/fast forward at the end. So think of it as an alternative timeline.

*****

Claire Dunphy was furious when she found out her daughters had given her brother a spare key to their new home and not her, just because they apparently think she is so controlling she would drop in on them unannounced. Something she had only learned when her spineless brother blurted it out when he was mad at her. And the worst part was he agreed with them.

Well, he was going to get what's coming to him soon enough, but today she was going to punish her daughters by doing the one thing they were afraid if her doing, showing up unannounced. She'd had to steal her brother's key, and quickly make a copy of it, to do so, but she was sure it would be worth it to see the look on their faces. Because something was fishy about all this.

Alex and Haley had been at each other's throats pretty much their entire lives, so why were they so willing to live together now? Sure, they had been getting along better lately, but people didn't change. Not really. God knows she still fought with her brother, who she of course loved, but she wouldn't want to live with him. At least not more than a few days.

So Alex and Haley had to be hiding something, and Claire was determined to find out what it was. She even made sure she arrived on a Friday night, when her daughters were most likely to be doing something wrong, and entered their apartment as quietly as she could before making her way into the home.

Then a creaky floor board gave her away, and suddenly she heard, "Alex? Honey, I'm in the bedroom."

Clare frowned, and then after a moment's pause quickened her pace, closing the distance between herself and Haley's bedroom, "Haley, what's-"

Completely losing her train of thought Claire found herself staring opened mouth that her eldest daughter. She had always known Haley was beautiful, and God knows Haley had known she was beautiful, but wow, her baby girl really knew how to show off her body.

Over the years Claire had kind of got used to it, but it had been a while since she'd seen Haley in something ridiculously skimpy, and never of course lingerie like she was wearing now, which kind of took her off-guard. Especially because it resulted in some unusual thoughts, which she quickly shoved aside in favour of validating thoughts which she pretty much voiced as soon as they came into her head as Claire got over her shock and pointed at her daughter.

"I knew it! I knew something was going on here!" Claire exclaimed proudly.

"You did?" Haley asked weekly after a brief pause.

"Well of course I did." Claire proclaimed, "You can't fool me. You're sleeping with a boy called Alex."

After a long pause Haley smiled and got off the bed while asking, "And why would I try to hide that?"

"Because, because..." Claire thought for a minute while her mind raced, "Because it's some really old, ugly rich man!"

"So I'm a golddigger now?" Haley huffed, "Gee, thanks Mom."

"Or it's a girl!" Claire added, and then frowned, "Wait, is it a girl?"

"So, you think I'm dressed up like this for an old ugly rich man, or a girl called Alex, in an apartment I share with Alex?" Haley questioned.

There was a long pause and then Claire's eyes went wide and she stammered weakly, "Is, is it Alex?"

Haley chuckled, "And you said I couldn't fool you."

"Oh." Claire breathed a sigh of relief, "So it isn't Alex."

"No, it's Alex." Haley confirmed with a grin, "The fooling you part comes from you apparently having no idea we've been doing it for over a year now."

"A, a year?" Claire murmured in disbelief.

"Well, 16 months, 14 days, and 5 glorious hours, but really who's counting?" Haley confessed, her grin becoming even wider.

"Oh my God." Claire mumbled, so stunned she could barely think.

"God, it feels so good to finally tell you." Haley admitted, and then taking advantage of her mother's stunned state continued, "We both wanted to tell you, and we talked about doing it so many times. Actually, we came pretty close a couple of times, but I always chickened out. See, no matter what Alex is going to be fine. Her big brain will ensure she does something amazing with her life. But me, the best thing in my life is her, and it's always going to be her, and I couldn't let you take that away from me. Alex though... she didn't think you would. She always thought we could convince you to see that our love was good and pure. You'd be surprised, but she's actually the more romantic between us. Always surprising me with a amazing date, or sexy lingerie, which is why I'm dressed like this actually. I'm returning the favour for an extra special night where she-"

"Haley! This is insane!" Claire snapped, "You can't date your sister! She's your sister!"

"Except I can, and I have." Haley pointed out.

"But, why?" Claire asked in disbelief, "You hated each other growing up."

"Or, we just couldn't deal with our feelings for each other." Haley said, "And we were faking for at least a year of it."

There was a brief pause and then Claire pointed out, "But, you could have anyone you want."

"Exactly." Haley grinned, "And I chose my sister, who was more unavailable to me than anyone else. Well, I didn't exactly choose her, I just... fell in love with her. And all of a sudden I got to be with the most amazing person in the world."

"But she's your sister!" Claire practically whimpered.

"Which makes the sex that much hotter." Haley grinned, slowly approaching the older woman, "But you know what would make it even better? Adding you."

"What?" Claire murmured in disbelief, taking a step back.

"I said what would make the sex between me and my sister even better is adding our mother into the equation." Haley admitted boldly as she backed the older woman up against the wall behind her, "And Alex thinks so too. Mmmmm, we've talked about it even more than coming out. About seducing you into our bed. Licking every inch of your body. Making you so worked up that you cum in our faces, and then get your revenge by fucking us both nice and hard like the little control freak that you are."

"Haley." Claire warned, her back hitting the wall.

"Are you a top Mom?" Haley asked almost casually, "I bet Alex 10 bucks you were. That your obsessive need to control everything might kind of suck outside the bedroom, but inside it we'd totally end up being your dyke bitches, doing everything our Mommy said."

"Haley... you, you need..." Claire tried to interrupt, but Haley wouldn't let her.

"I've seen the way you look at me." Haley interrupted, pressing herself against the other woman's body, "I know you didn't think anyone noticed, but I did. And maybe you weren't even aware of it, but I know you couldn't stop staring at me whenever I wore one of my skimpy little outfits around the house. Just as you haven't been able to stop staring at me since you got here."

"I, I... I-" Claire tried to protest only for Haley to gently 'shhh' her with a finger to her lips.

"It's okay, I know you won't admit it. Luckily that's not what I want from you." Haley said softly before a grin crossed her face. Then she leaned in and whispered into her mother's ear, "What I want to do is take off those ugly clothes and finally get a good look at that yummy body of yours. Mmmmm, I've wanted to see it for so long, especially as you almost never flaunt what you've got. But fuck, the last time you wore a bikini, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, I came so hard in Alex's mouth picturing it. And so did Alex when it was her turn and she rode my face. Can you imagine that Mommy? Riding my face? Rubbing your dripping wet cunt all over my pretty little face and covering it with your yummy cum? Mmmmm, I want that so bad. But first, I want to lay you down on the bed I share with Alex, strip you naked and eat your pussy in the traditional way. Oh yeah, I've wanted to lick your pussy for so, so long, and now I have my chance I'm going to show you everything I learned from practically living in between my little sister's legs. Yeahhhhh Mom, I know you and Dad fuck a lot, but trust me, no one can fuck you like another girl. Especially one that's related to you."

"Haley..." Claire whimpered softly, but she didn't really have the chance to say anything else.

Before she could even think of something Haley began gently kissing her neck, causing her to gasp softly. Then after a few long seconds of going up and down Haley concentrated on just going up, moving from Claire's neck, to her jaw and then finally her lips.

Oh God, it was the softest kiss of Claire's life, and even though she tried she just couldn't stop herself from responding and before she realised what was happening she was kissing her little girl, Haley cupping her face gently as she caressed Claire's lips with her own. As she kissed her. Her own daughter was kissing her, and Claire was kissing back, just too stunned to stop it.

Haley knew she had to tread carefully. One wrong move and her mother would run out of here screaming, costing her perhaps not just her ultimate fantasy of a three way with her Mom and sister but maybe even Alex.

It was a terrifying thought, but if their family cut off their financial support and started putting pressure on Alex to break up with her, reminding the by far smarter girl that she could do so much better, then Haley could lose the most important thing in her life, regardless of promises Alex made her. It would be literally her biggest fear come true, and here she was, betting the whole house on black and praying it wouldn't land on red.

Given that her Mom hadn't immediately run screaming when she finally found out what was really going on, the looks Haley had caught her giving her and the fact that herself and Alex had to get their incesty desires from somewhere Haley figured that she had a 50-50 shot.

The longer things went on for the better Haley's odds seem to be as not only did her Mom continue not to run away she started not pushing her away and even kissing back. Now if only she could get her mouth on her pussy Haley knew she would be able to seal the deal. Unfortunately she couldn't rush things in this state, so she was forced to continue gently kissing the older woman, which in theory would have been nice, but it was hard to relax and really enjoy it.

After several long minutes Haley nervously slid her tongue over her Mom's lips. To her surprise the other woman opened her mouth almost immediately, Haley taking full advantage as not only did she push her tongue into her Mom's mouth but she used that distraction to push her ugly jacket off.

She hesitated momentarily as the older woman tensed, but then when her mother started kissing back again Haley finished pulling it off while struggling not to grin. Then several long minutes later, or maybe before that, Haley began unbuttoning her Mom's dull shirt. The older woman tensed again, and even bought her hands up this time, but as she did nothing Haley pushed on, slowly removing her mother's shirt one button at a time.

Even more kissing followed as Haley not only finished pulling off her shirt but started slowly manoeuvering her mother into the direction of the bed and then laid her down upon it. Which wasn't easy, because even though she had plenty of practice with Alex she was of short stature, like Haley, and while their mother wasn't particularly big it was still, different.

Although the actions were the same when Haley finally broke the kiss and started kissing her Mom's neck while sliding her hands behind her back and effortlessly unhooking her bra before pulling it away from her. Unsurprisingly this caused her mother to tense again, but even with her mouth now uncovered she didn't complain, which was a very, very good sign for the younger Dunphy girl.

Meanwhile the older woman was freaking out. At least internally. Externally Claire was painfully aware that she was doing nothing to stop this, but she couldn't help it. Her body was betraying her, refusing to push Haley away even though she told it too. The problem was part of her didn't want to, and apparently that part controlled her body.

Which was mortifying. Because Phil's creepy crush on Gloria was bad enough, but this was unforgivable. This was obscene. This was life ruining, and Claire might not want it to stop, but she needed it to stop. Otherwise her life, which despite it's constant drama was pretty perfect, would be ruined forever.

Claire had never seriously considered making a move on Haley, or touching her in any way. She could at least take comfort in that fact. But, she was just so beautiful. Claire hadn't been able to stop herself from noticing that, any more than she could with her father's wife.

The difference was her exposure to Gloria was limited, while Haley had spent the better part of 5 years walking around looking like a sexual goddess in the skimpiest of outfits, causing Claire's mind to wander into dark places that no one should go, let alone a mother about her child.

She told herself it was just because Haley was just the type of stereotypical mean girl she had always had crushes on growing up, but nothing had ever happened with them, or any other girl, and now it was pretty clear it would never happen her body was punishing her.

Of course that didn't excuse kissing her own daughter, and it certainly didn't excuse letting her lay her down on a bed and start kissing all over her face and neck, mostly concentrating on her neck and of course her lips. There could never be an excuse for this, and yet Claire was letting it happened.

What was even worse was that she let Haley kiss her way down her body and, after having just removed Claire's bra with the kind of ease which would make any man jealous, her baby girl wrapped her lips around one of the nipples she used to suck on for sustenance, Claire's mind making this worse on herself as she constantly had flashbacks to when Haley was an infant.

Back then her little bundle of joy had certainly never looked up at her with a wicked look in her eye and then started sliding her tongue around her nipple, but that's exactly what Haley did, causing Claire to let out an embarrassingly loud moan.

Something she found herself doing a lot as Haley began switching back and forth between her nipples, kissing her way from one to the other and spending sometime on the soft flesh surrounding them already before refocusing on her nipples.

And through it all Claire just couldn't push Haley away. She couldn't even tell her to stop, even though there was nothing covering her mouth any more, which meant the more than a few pathetic whimpers escaped Claire's lips as Haley continued having her way with her.

Haley had been receiving a lot of practice playing with boobs over the last year or so, because her sister/lover had like the biggest tits ever and Haley could never get enough of them.

Her Mom's boobs were nowhere near as big as her sisters, but Haley still got a kick out of doing this to a member of her own family. In a way this was even better, because this wasn't just her sister's tits, it was her mother's.

These were the same tits she had suckled on as an infant, and to suck them again as an adult intent on seducing her mother was so wicked and thrilling Haley couldn't actually put into words how much it turned her on.

Better yet it was having a similar effect on the older woman, her Mom's nipples becoming as hard as little rocks as Haley continued to eagerly work them over, using all the techniques she learned while worshipping Alex's curvaceous body. Well, most of them.

She couldn't really smother her face in them like she could with Alex's, or at least not easily, and she didn't even try. Or motorboat them for that matter. But she did start off with a gentle sucking, and then slowly increased the force of the suction while adding her tongue to lick and to flick each nipple as she went back and forth between them.

She also kissed the soft flesh surrounding those nipples, and eventually bought both hands up to start caressing her Mom's boobs, paying extra attention to whichever one wasn't in her mouth. Most of all she kept glancing up at the other woman, and delighting in the mostly positive reactions she saw from her.

Of course through it all Haley was eager to capitalise on the wicked works of her mouth, tongue and fingers, and yet at the same time she didn't want to scare the older woman. So she sneakily reached down, undid her mother's pants and then slowly pull them down over the blonde's butt while she was still giving those nipples her all.

As her Mom lifted her hips up to help in the removal of those pants Haley decided it was finally time to move away from her mother's tits so she could finish undressing her, which involved quickly pulling the pants the rest of the way down, and then off after she had removed her shoes and socks.

Then it was only her Mom's panties that remain, and even though Haley was delighted to find that they were wet the older woman looked like she was going to run screaming at any moment, so instead of ripping those panties off like she wanted to Haley cautiously returned to sucking and licking her mother's boobs.

It took a minute or two but the other woman relaxed, and a few minutes after that Haley grabbed the underwear with trembling hands and started to slowly push it downwards, lowering her mouth as she did so to kiss over her mother's stomach until she reached the ultimate prize.

Then, while she finished removing the underwear, Haley just stared at her prize and licked her lips, savouring the moment before fulfilling this ultra-forbidden fantasy.

Claire felt frozen in time throughout this, so shocked she was unable to do anything other than gently whimper and moan in pleasure as her baby girl played her body like a musical instrument. The only thing which changed when Haley leaned her head forward, stuck out her tongue and slid it over Claire's pussy was that Claire let out a loud pleasure filled cry, one which was extremely embarrassing. And why wouldn't it?

After all, it had been bad enough when she was allowing her own daughter to kiss her, and allowing Haley to suck her nipples had been unforgivable, but this! Claire didn't even have the words to describe how wrong this was. And yet she didn't stop it. She just lay there and continued letting Haley do what she wanted.

Why wasn't she stopping her? Why was she letting this happen? Why did it feel so good? Oh God, why did it have to feel so good? Claire had always had a rebellious streak, even if it was just because she feared becoming boring, or worse people would seeing her that way, just because she like things to be as orderly as possible, at least while being in a modern family.

But that was just light-hearted rebellion the proof that she was fun, or suggest take a break from her ordinary life. This was the legal. This was unthinkable. This was good. So unbelievablely good, and because of it she just couldn't stop it. Oh God, Claire just couldn't stop her little girl going down on her.

In this moment of self-hatred Claire tried to tell herself it was all Haley's fault. After all, she wasn't the one trying to seduce Haley. And Haley had admitted to seducing Alex into an ultra forbidden relationship. And told her all about it in graphic detail, turning her on.

And waited for Alex in that sexy little outfit, and instead of covering herself up like a decent human being Haley had shown that sexy little body of hers, just like she'd always done before, which again turned Claire on, and then Haley was the one capitalising on that, doing such wicked things to Claire's body and driving her mad with lust... and, oh God, she was so screwed.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers