Modern Family Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex joins the fun.
9.8k words
4.59
36.1k
41

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Modern Family and have no association with anyone involved in the show. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Alex Dunphy was finally home after spending the entire day either in class or studying in the library. When she first got to college she had tried to study at home, but her girlfriend couldn't be trusted to keep her hands to herself, and to be fair even she, by far the more responsible adult of the two, just couldn't resist Haley when she was in full seductress mode.

That's why Alex was rushing to get home, because no matter how exhausted she was feeling now she knew all it would take was a few words from Haley, or just looking at that amazing girl she shouldn't be dating but was, and she would be filled with adrenaline, allowing the two Dunphy sisters to bang like bunnies. Just like they had been doing for years now.

It sounded like Haley had gotten a head start, which made Alex grin wickedly as she rushed through their home, but before she could say anything she found herself paralysed with mixed emotions as she walked in on her sister/girlfriend being butt fucked by their Mom. On the one hand Alex could feel her heart, and her entire being, shattering into pieces, as this was her greatest fears come true.

Not only was Haley cheating on her, but it was clear that someone else in their family knew their dirty little secret. On the other hand she had to wonder, was this her greatest fantasy come true? Had Haley really seduced their mother into having sex with them? Could that actually be possible?

For who knows how long Alex just stared at the sight in front of her, then suddenly she was noticed by her mother who froze and then gasped, "Alex?"

Which caused Haley to lift her head out of the bed sheets, turned to look at her and grin shamelessly, "Oh, hey baby. Mmmmm, don't just stand there, come and join the fun."

"Really?" Alex asked cautiously, but clearly eagerly.

"Oooooh yeah." Haley grinned, "Mom's a great fuck. Better than we ever dreamt. Mmmmm, and she just gave my little butt the most amazing fucking."

"Yeah, I saw." Alex couldn't resist grinning wickedly and looking her Mom up and down lustfully, "I guess you were right about her being a total top."

"Well, she needed a little push." Haley admitted, before grinning again, "But once she got going she totally wrecked my ass."

"Show me." Alex growled lustfully, "I want to see how good my Mom gaped my big sister's butt!"

With another wicked grin Haley pressed her face back down to the bed sheets and reached back to spread her cheeks. She then paused, giving Alex time to get beside their mother on the bed so she would have the best possible view of what came next. Alex hesitated a moment to do this as her Mom seemed frozen in time with a difficult to read expression on her face.

But after the last exchange, Alex decided her best course of action was just to show the older woman just how depraved they were, and hope it be enough to seduce her into joining them. The alternative at this point wasn't worth thinking about, and Alex now suspected that Haley had been right all along, all their mother needed was a push.

Typically Haley was only too happy to give her that, first by seducing her and now letting that big dildo slowly slid out of her widely stretched butt hole, Haley keeping her cheeks spreaded the entire time so that Alex and their Mom could have the best possible view. That was especially true when finally the last inch of the strap-on cock came out of Haley's butt, leaving a widely stretched crater where her little back hole should be.

Like before it made Alex insanely jealous. But also excited. She'd always seen gaping Haley as hot because it was revenge for being forced to constantly walk around with an aching ass, and there was just something about a ruined hole she found fascinating. Alex definitely prefered to be the one with a ruined hole, but in this case she was almost guaranteed to receive the same treatment almost instantly. Or at least she hoped she would be.

"So, what do you think baby?" Haley asked, breaking the long silence which had fallen between them.

"I think... that's the best gape I've ever seen." Alex grinned wickedly, before quickly adding so not to hurt Haley's feelings, "At least on you."

"Mmmmm, that's because Mom is a natural top." Haley moaned happily and closed her eyes as an after-shock of her orgasms suddenly hit her from just exposing herself like this.

"Clearly..." Alex agreed, finally pulling her eyes away from that gape and grinning wickedly again, "Do you know what else I think?"

"What?" Haley moaned dreamily, before opening her eyes, looking back and exclaiming, "HEY!"

Haley was furious to find her little sister's mouth wrapped around their Mom's cock. The cock which had just been plundering her butt and was covered with her anal cream. Cream which was rightfully hers. And Alex was stealing it, the greedy bitch. And the mental high of sucking their Mom's dick after she'd ass fucked one of them. Okay, it wasn't unprecedented for Alex to be greedy like this.

She'd removed her own harness to clean her own cock after an ass fucking before. A lot of times actually. But this was really crossing the line, and she was going to pay. Preferably with a brutal ass beating that not even Alex could enjoy, although Haley would enjoy it on multiple levels.

Quickly lifting herself up onto all fours and spinning around Haley yelled angrily, "What do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like?" Alex quipped around the cock in her mouth, and although it didn't exactly come out clear the other two women knew exactly what she meant.

"Well stop!" Haley demanded, pushing Alex away from the dick.

For a moment it looked like the sisters were going to fight like they used too, then Alex offered, "How about we share? Please Haley? You just got Mom all to yourself for what, hours? And I just... I just want to share this with you. Please baby?"

That was a good point, and when Alex looked at her like that Haley was helpless to do anything other than agree, so after a few long seconds she sighed, "I get the top half."

"Deal." Alex grinned, immediately moving down to the base.

The things I do for love, Haley thought with another sigh as she watched Alex beginning to eagerly slide her tongue up and down the bottom half of the shaft, getting as much butt cream as she could get like the greedy little ATM slut she was. It was definitely super hot, but Haley mostly kept staring because she was just thinking about how deeply she was in love with this woman. Her sister. Her everything.

Which was why she graciously allowed them to share this honour, and why she didn't kick Alex's ass when she realised that she got the worst part of this deal by far, as Alex had already sucked the majority of the ass juice from the dildo, ultimately leaving Haley with very little.

Sadly Haley only realised that when she finally wrapped her lips around the head of her Mom's cock and started sucking on it, and by that point there was little she could do as Alex had already licked most of the base clean and was now wrapping her mouth around it just so she got the last little bit. At Haley knew why Alex had been in such a hurry, as normally they both liked to savour the flavour of their asses.

More importantly this meant that Haley had a great excuse to beat Alex's ass bright red and make those cheeks jiggle for her later. But for now she concentrated on collecting what little anal cream was left for her. Luckily there was some on the head and particularly the upper half of the dildo, Haley joining the chorus of Alex's happy moans as the Dunphy sisters went to work on their Mom's strap-on.

For a few blissful minutes Haley became completely lost in that incredibly twisted act. Then when the two sisters had got every drop of the butt juice Haley opened her eyes and looked up at the woman who had given them both life. Her Mom still had a difficult to read expression on her face, but the look in her eyes was clearly of lust. What was even more encouraging was she had a hand resting on top of Haley's head, and the other was on Alex's.

Sure, the touch was so light that Haley hadn't really registered it, but she wasn't pulling them away. No, if anything it felt like she was keeping them in place. Or at least that's what Haley chose to believe as she grinned at her mother around the strap-on, causing the most beautiful blushed to cross the older woman's face, which Haley also chose to take as encouraging.

Claire's body might have frozen in place but inside there was a fierce battle going on between her good half and her bad half. Actually it was more like a war of good thoughts and thoughts which were leaving her completely catatonic, and God help her, her bad half was winning every step of the way.

To be fair her devil children were making it almost impossible to do anything except make the wrong decision, every single word or action they did pouring gasoline on the lust which was once again threatening to take over her body, and perhaps consume every good and decent part of her soul until all was left was a daughter fucking deviant.

It was already questionable whether she could be forgiven for first allowing Haley to have her way with her, and even worse, brutally pound her little girl's butt hole with just a little bit of prompting. But maybe, just maybe Claire could argue that it was a moment of weakness. That most of it was Haley anyway, so it didn't count.

It may not save her marriage, or keep her from jail, if the truth came out, but it would at least be some comfort as she was forced to grow old alone, shunned by society and her family. And she wanted to stop this. She really did. She was a nice normal suburban mother, who couldn't possibly ever actually want to fuck her own daughters.

But it was just too much. It was all just too much to look down and see her two beautiful daughters sucking a strap-on cock which had just been deeply entrenched within Haley's butt, her little girls greedily getting every drop of Haley's ass cream and then sharing it with each other. Yes, the long and drawn-out blow job gave way to the two Dunphy sisters kissing with an intensity and a passion which took Claire's breath away.

Especially because she had never seen two people more into each other in her life, that kiss making it very clear that while they might have fought a lot as kids Alex and Haley were truly in love with each other. Which caused something inside of Claire to snap, and she found herself reaching down, grabbing both girls by their hair and pulling them apart.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Haley repeated over and over again after initially crying out as she was yanked backwards.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Alex repeated over and over again at the same time as Haley, fear overwhelming them both as they were forced to look upwards at their clearly angry mother.

Claire let them wallow in their fear for a little while, and then she growled loudly, "You little whores! You want Mommy to fuck you? Do you? Huh?"

Looking even more terrified Haley hesitantly stammered, "Ye, yes?"

"Not you!" Claire said coldly, before a wicked grin slowly crossed her face, "You had your turn."

Realisation crossing her face Alex beamed widely and quickly confessed, "Yes Mommy, I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me however you want. I'm yours! All yours."

"We'll see." Claire snorted, pushing the strap-on slowly down her legs, stepping out of it and then positioning herself down on the bed where she had been before, "But since you want to be such an eager little dyke fuck hole for Mommy, how about you get over here and eat my pussy? Haley did, so it's only fair."

What was she doing? She couldn't do this. She had to stop. Which Claire thought throughout that exchange, and throughout most of the rest of the night. But she was just too far gone to listen to that now very tiny voice inside her head. Especially as Alex got onto the bed, crawled in between her legs and buried her face in her cunt.

Actually at that point thinking became virtually impossible as Claire was just too overwhelmed with emotion, and more importantly pleasure. All she could do was cry out in pure pleasure, and when she finally did get her voice back she certainly didn't tell Alex to stop like she should have. In fact it was exactly the opposite.

Alex had wanted to scramble onto the bed and dive face first into her Mom's pussy, but she had felt that desire many times with Haley, and had learned just how much more satisfying it was to stretch this out and savour the moment. It was even more important to do that now as this was a first time.

Alex had fucked her sister in so many ways she didn't think she had any firsts left, but she should have known by now whenever she thought that she was ultimately proven wrong. It was the only time she was happy to be wrong. She was certainly happy as she slowly crawled onto the bed and lowered her head down to her target, but it had nothing on the feeling of happiness she felt when she stuck out her tongue and slid over her Mom's pussy for the very first time in her life.

This was also a second. Her second ever pussy, and from the second she tasted it Alex was thrilled that it confirmed she was gay. Or at least she liked girls. Or maybe just ones related to her, she thought with a wicked grin. Yeah, this most likely proved she liked fucking girls, and definitely prove she liked fucking her own mother as well as her sister, and Alex was already determined to make sure this wasn't a one time thing.

That she and her big sister would drag their mother into their perverted little affair and they would all live together in a twisted lesbian paradise. And she was going to ensure it by giving her Mom the pussy licking of a lifetime.

It was a pretty close race, but Alex was sure that if they were ever in a pussy eating contest with her sister she would win pretty much every time. Why? Simple, Haley swore she'd never been with a girl apart from Alex, and Alex believed her, meaning that the entirety of their knowledge about eating pussy came from going down on each other.

Which might have suggested they should have been equals, and that would be true, if they had spent equal time between the other's legs. To be fair Haley went down on her a few times a week, but her obsession with Alex's big boobs and fat ass meant she spent much more time sucking on her fat titties and pounding her big butt with a strap-on, while Alex was the one eating pussy multiple times a day, near enough everyday, for over two years now. So yeah, advantage Alex.

"No Haley, you just watch." Claire suddenly ordered.

At first Haley was taken aback by the sudden outburst from her Mom, then she stomped her foot and whined, "But Mom!"

"No buts young lady." Claire said firmly, before grinning, "Mmmmm, except yours. Ohhhhhhh yessssss, turn around and spread your cheeks. Show me that pretty little gape! Oh fuck yes, lick me just like that, mmmmmm, ooooooh yesssssss, good girl. Oh yes Haley, wider! As wide as you can! Ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss, you're both such good girls! So good, and so naughty, mmmmmm fuck!"

After that her mother started regularly encouraging her, the dirty talk only becoming more explicit which made the moment perfect. Well, if Haley had been permitted to join them it would have probably been more perfect, but it would also be distracting, and Alex wanted to focus on making their mother cum all by herself.

It was only fair, as Haley had just had their Mom all to herself, and now Alex wanted to be just as greedy. More importantly she wanted to make the woman who gave her life cum in her mouth, and as much as she wish to make this last that desire and an increasing amount of dirty talk made it impossible for her not to kick things up a notch.

Claire had been blown away by Haley's rug munching abilities, but Alex was truly in a league of her own. Every tiny lick to her pussy drove her crazy, and that was before Alex even started concentrating on her clit. When she did start teasing it with her tongue Claire found herself not only moaning, but whimpering loudly and kind of pathetically, reaching down to begin gently stroking Alex's hair as her baby girl continued to torture her with pleasure.

It was enough to almost make her question her life choices. Almost, because Claire couldn't imagine any other girl possessing these kind of cunt lapping skills. Or anyone for that matter. No, Alex was truly one of a kind, using that big brain of hers to put anyone else to shame

It insured that Claire could never let Phil go down on her again. It would just be too much of a downgrade, and the only way she could have get off was imagining their daughters in his place. Which was yet another thing which should have caused this to stop, but Claire was so far gone she couldn't feel guilty any more.

Not really, not when receiving such overwhelming pleasure, and knowing it was only going to get better, even though that seemed impossible at this wonderful second. But it didn't take long for that to be proven true, and not just by Alex's wonderful tongue, as with a wicked grin Haley had crawled onto the bed in the attempt to re-join the fun.

For a moment Claire had considered letting her, just to see what she would do. Kiss her maybe? Suck her tits? Join Alex in eating her cunt? Or maybe even start fucking Alex? Eat her pussy, or ass? Finger her? Claim onto Alex's back so she could reach round and massaged those big tits while fingering her? Or maybe even she would sit her pretty little pussy onto Claire's face?

So many wonderful possibilities, but they all threatened to compromise Claire's control of the situation, so instead she had ordered Haley to give her another beautiful sight to look at, namely that of her oldest daughter's gaping butt hole. The hole she had just brutally pounded until it remained loose and open, again another thing which should have made her stop out of guilt, but only fuelled her lust.

So much so Claire found herself practically growling, "Yesssssss, make me cum you little bitch! Tongue me and make me cum! Make me cum just like your sister did you perverted little slut! Mmmmmm yessssss, fuck me, fuck Mommy! Fuck your Mom like you fuck your sister! Oh Alex, mmmmmm, fuck me Alex! Fuck Mommy's cunt! Fuck the cunt I pushed you and your sister out of, ooooooooh fuck! Make Mommy cum! Make Mommy cum all over your pretty little face! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I want to cover both my daughters in my cum! Mommy wants the faces of both her daughters drenched in Mommy cum when Mommy fucks you up the ass Alex! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yesssssssss, eat me, eat me, EAT ME!"

Despite her frequently loud and passionate demands for more Alex continued to gently lick her with her tongue. Admittedly she picked things up a notch, but not nearly enough for Claire's liking. It was no longer good enough to have her clit licked, or even sucked, especially with a mild force that Alex was using.

No, she needed more. She needed fingers inside of her, and/or more pressure on her clit, or better yet a tongue inside her. Which Claire was pretty sure Alex knew, and was deliberately denying her. Probably to make her eventual climax much more powerful, but Claire wanted that. And she was determined to get it, no matter the cost.

Alex was struggling to decide what she wanted, which was often the case when she was in between a beautiful woman's legs. In between her sister's legs, and now her Mom's, even Alex's brilliant brain struggled with that reality.

But there was a lot of similarities, from the yummy taste, to how much she loved the woman she was with, to the fact that she wanted to fuck her hard and make her cum and yet fuck her slowly and gently forever at the same time. Even when she and Haley fucked in public it was a difficult decision for her, but it was even more difficult now she was in between her mother's thighs and eagerly eating her pussy.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers