Modern Family Futa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Haley squeaked out eventually. No longer very sure of her mom's intentions anymore.

"I don't know," Claire replied, which was mostly honest, before relaunching her assault on Haley's lips. This time managing to separate Haley's and let her own tongue slip in. One of Claire's hands slid down until she felt herself groping her daughter's pert ass. Haley was much quicker on the draw this time, once again plucking herself away from the kiss, the taste of her mouther still in her mouth as she started to speak again.

"What... we can't..." Haley tried to communicate again. Shocked, confused, and if she was being honest with herself more than a little turned on.

"I need this," was all Claire was able to muster in response. A tone of desperation evident in her voice, and her eyes showing pleading to her daughter. As Haley was thinking about all of this Claire took her lack of response as a good ahead.

Greedily meeting their lips again, Claire let her free hand roam around to the front of her daughter. Getting a handful of her cute tits Claire heard Haley moan during their kiss which only urged her on more. Haley knew she should stop this, she knew if she let her mom continue there was no telling what would happen and they might regret this later. She also knew that look in her mom eyes, and didn't want to let her down or deprive her of something she wanted so much.

Deep down she even started to want this, although she would never admit that was part of why she let it happen. So she felt herself returning the kiss now, earning a pleasurable moan from Claire as she caught on. Their tongues intertwined, Claire's hands roaming and groping her daughter's young tender body.

Claire felt she had to strike quick, whatever Haley was thinking to allow this to happen might not last forever. She pulled her hands off of Haley's body and quickly tried to undo her pants all while continuing to make out with Haley. Hoping to draw Haley's attention to what she was doing she redoubled her efforts there. After what felt like forever she felt the button unclasp and she pulled the zipper down. Still holding the kiss Claire ripped her pants off as best she could. Finally, they came off leaving her in her granny panties that had been stretched obscenely by the monster trying to be contained within them. She quickly peeled those off too, flinging them and her pants way from her.

Haley heard and felt what was going on and knew she had to get a good look at this thing first, before anything else happened. Painstakingly she broke the kiss with her mom, Claire trying to follow as their lips parted and Haley slid off of her. Falling to the floor in front of her couch on her knees she raised her eyes until she was staring right at Claire's cock. Attached to her loving mother was the biggest cock Haley had ever seen. Thick, veiny, and long like she could never have imagined. A heavy set of balls laid under it, finishing the image. Claire looked down at her, with fear and suspense in her eyes and heart. Hoping against hope Haley wouldn't back out now.

To both their surprise Haley's hand shakenly rose up and grasped it, confirming that it was in fact real. Her teeny hand grasping Claire's throbbing erection earned a moan from both of them, although Claire's was more guttural and pleasure filled. Haley was in awe as her hand was pretty much dwarfed by the dick in it.

A drop of precum fell from the head and dripped onto Haley's hand but she didn't even notice transfixed by the sight. She wasn't a slut per se but she enjoyed a good fucking and found with a big cock it made her experience better. This one took the cake though, and this was causing all sorts of turmoil for Haley. It was hard to resist - or try to - before, but now she knew she had no chance. Whatever her mom wanted or planned was going to happen and she was quite willing now as her hand slowly started to stroke the beast. Claire bit her lip, closed her eyes, and let her head rest back on the couch, allowing Haley to do whatever she wanted for now, as it seemed they both wanted the same thing.

Almost agonizingly slow Haley stroked it, eventually she added her second hand but didn't speed up her pace much at all. Still though Claire wasn't complaining - this was far more than should ever could have hoped for. Haley knew what she was doing, she liked teasing and building the suspension up. Although she was finding it harder and harder not to skip forward some, so she could go ahead and get to the real fun parts.

"Do you like that mommy?" Haley said, trying to sound as innocent as possible and placing as much emphasis as she could on the last word. Claire looked down at her daughter batting her big brown eyes and she definitely caught what she did. It killed her, this whole situation was something she never would have dreamed of, but right now she didn't want anything else in the world as much as she wanted this. She gave Haley a smile and nodded along with moaning her approval.

Haley got what she wanted, and decided to speed things along, her hands moving quicker and she gingerly moved her head forward. She knew her mom was staring at her as she did it, letting her tongue out before placing it gently on the head of the cock lapping up a bit of pre-cum as she did. As she did a shiver shook through both of their bodies. Haley returned Claire's wry smile from a moment ago before letting her tongue out again, this time swirling it around her head catching the spurts of pre-cum as they dribbled out.

Claire's hands were clenched, her body was on fire, and her mind was all over the place as her daughter licked her dick. Finally tiring of just focusing on the head, Haley let her tongue move its way up and down Claire's cock diligently trying to please it. Her hands moved down to work on the base letting her tongue take over teasing her mother's shaft. Eventually though she tired of this teasing as well. Moving her way back to the head she retracted her tongue and place her lips over her mom's dick. Swallowing the head with ease she moved her mouth down the shaft.

She was quite proud of her ability to take any cock quite deep but this bad boy was already causing her some trouble, it's girth was new to her and that made it all the more difficult. She got halfway through with little trouble, something that shocked Claire who knew of Haley's ways but didn't think she was this skilled. Beyond that she was having trouble though, her hands working the lower end coated in salvia dripping down from her gaping mouth.

Claire was proud of herself lasting this long but watching her daughter's cute features stretched by her own cock was too much. Letting out an utterly primal moan she felt herself cumming, not even having enough time to warn Haley. She felt her whole body spasm as a wholly different orgasm ripped through her body. Load after load shot out of her steely hard cock directly into Haley's throat and later mouth. Haley on her part was a trooper taking what she could and slowly pulling the cock working her damnedest to swallow it all.

Of course with the amount Claire was depositing now and the incredible nature of what caused her latest one Haley had no chance. Haley swallowed way more than any of the guys she had been with had ever produced and there was still more pooling and dripping out of Haley's mouth obscenely onto her hands and Claire's dick. Claire was oblivious to it all, completely lost in that earth shattering orgasm. The first since she changed that seemed to truly relieve her even if only a bit.

Haley was still working the cock even though she and it were both covered in her mom's cum. Astounded by the fact that seemed to be losing zero hardness, and seemed to be ready to go again immediately after cumming.

The sound of slurping slowly brought Claire back to situation where she glanced down and saw Haley diligently working her towards more pleasure. Haley looked completely different than moments before this all began. Her face smeared with cum and saliva, her eyes wild with lust, and he hair all over the place. Her top was also covered in the same juices that had spilled out of her mouth.

Always the mother Claire reached down past her daughter's still bobbing head and grasped Haley's top. From there she slowly pulled it up revealing Haley's cute breasts. She struggled a bit pulling it over Haley's head but Haley was too engrossed in what she was doing and hadn't really even noticed Claire's actions. Eventually she got it off and flung it away, quickly peeling off her own top as well to deposit it with the rest of their clothes.

Haley looked up, her mouth still encasing her mother's cock, and noticed her mom's breasts. She had always been jealous of them and her sister's for that matter. She let one of her hands reach up and start to toy with them, marveling at their feel after all these years and how little gravity had affected them. Her other hand reached below and started to gently play with Claire's heavy set of balls. Claire was once again reaching new highs; the pleasure she was feeling was unmatched.

Haley was enjoying herself as well, always having derived pleasure from getting others off. The bigger the better, and this was by far her biggest. No longer was she thinking at all who she was doing this to, only driven by a similar lust as Claire. She didn't care how she looked or how messy she was, she just wanted more of this cock. Managing to slide it down even further with the help of Claire's natural lubricant she provided in massive quantities. Claire had moved her hands over Haley's head and was slowly guiding her daughter up and down the length of her cock, steadily increasing the speed but not too much.

Claire was feeling proud of how restrained she was being but that wasn't going to last long. The feeling of Haley's luscious lips wrapped around her cock was still driving her crazy and she quickly got to work increasing the speed at which she was bringing her daughter up and down her cock.

Saliva flying off with each thrust, more foaming up and dripping out of Haley's mouth. The hard as steel rod driving in and out of her mouth was doing wonders to both of their pleasures. Claire's senses were being overloaded again, her daughter proving to be as sensational, if not more so, then she imagined.

Once again Claire found herself in the throes of an orgasm from the mouth of her daughter, again unloading directly into her throat, Haley guzzling down all she could. Haley was amazed at how much Claire still had left having cum minutes earlier but here she was pumping load after load into her mouth.

Haley was greedily slurping down all she could as most was deposited directly deep into her throat as her mother's massive cock reached deep into her mouth. The rest was overflowing her mouth, stretching her cheeks out and that which could escape the tight seal created by her lips around the cock dripped down onto her body. Even more still escaped through the final gap it could, a small dribble flowing from her nostrils. Mixing with the saliva already there creating a slick coating from her chin down to her stomach.

After depositing what had to be damn near as much as the first load Claire once again felt her cock deflating slightly in her daughter's mouth. Looking down at her though, was enough to get her engine back up and running, her lust seemingly insatiable. Her eldest daughter, with her mom's cock plunged deep into her mouth, her body covered in the mixture of juices spilled from Haley's mouth, and finally Haley's eyes glazed over, drunken by the huge cock.

Clair's cock quickly hardening again brought Haley out of her respite. She had been gulping what air she could and had been taking the time to get her energy back. Yet her mother seemed ready to start again, so she slowly started to once again suck up and down on her mother's shaft.

Claire appreciated the initiative by her daughter but she had other plans now. She took Haley's head gently in her hands and slowly pulled her away from her cock, it popping out audibly along with a trail of liquids. She pulled her daughter slowly up until they were facing each other before engaging in a sloppy kiss. Claire held her daughter up as her exhausted body lay in her arms. Eventually their kiss broke and Claire guided her towards the couch. She laid Haley on the couch and moved in between her legs.

Claire took Haley's legs and wrapped them around her own waist. She let her cock flop down and hit Haley on her belly. She dragged it slowly down her stomach, Haley moaning as she felt its slickness and girth slide down towards her pussy. Eventually Claire reached it, the anticipation in both bigger than they had ever experienced. Haley was already wetter than she had ever been.

Her mother pressed her rigid cock against her opening and without further ado tackled the greatest taboo. A small breath of air escaped them both as neither could believe what was happening but both wanting it more than anything they had ever had before.

Claire let her cock slid slowly into Haley's dripping pussy like a hot knife in butter, despite its immense size. Bigger than Haley could have ever imagined, yet it was pushing into her as easy as any other dick she has had. Her mother's face of pure bliss matched her own as they stared into each other's eyes as inch by inch Claire fucked it into Haley.

A mewl left Haley's throat as her pussy was penetrated further than ever before while also being stretched more than any dick before had managed. Claire was making more of an animalistic, guttural roar as her ultimate prize was finally being realized. Claire let out a final triumphant grunt as she got balls deep in her daughter.

With Haley's pussy taking her so easily yet feeling tighter than anything she had ever experienced or experimented with, Claire didn't plan to waste any more time enjoying the moment and jerked her cock mostly out of Haley's pussy before slamming into her once again, starting to pound away at what she had been dreaming of for so long. She quickly got into a frantic rhythm, slamming into Haley with all her might as if her life depended on it.

Their bodies connected by their animalistic lust, forgoing anything else they could think or feel. Their eyes were locked in on the others as they fucked relentlessly and with abandon. Claire moved her head down until she was inches from Haley's. Their lips met again, this time a bit gentler to counter their much rougher fucking.

Claire's hips pounded forward, her balls slapping against Haley with each thrust. Moans were escaping each through their kiss. Claire's hands were around Haley's waist focusing on keeping up her pace and keeping Haley in place. Haley had one hand around gripping Claire's ass as she thrust forward, relishing the soft contrast to the aggressive fucking she was receiving from the hard dick of her mother. Haley other hand found its way back to Claire breasts that she couldn't get enough of.

Their tongues intertwined as their bodies slapped against each other. Haley felt herself reaching her release of today, her orgasm causing her body to spasm. Her mother took her in her arms and held her tight, continuing to kiss and fuck her as she did. Her orgasm had been building up in Haley since her mother had kissed her and the release was sweeter than she could have imagined.

Claire relished the feeling of creating so much pleasure in Haley and this only spurred her on more. The power she felt from being able to elicit it made her feel more alive the she had in years. The animal that had awoken since the change roared at what she had accomplished and only wanted more.

The sound of their flesh smacking against one reverberated throughout the empty house as mother and daughter were fucking like rabbits on the couch where months earlier they sat as a happy, oblivious family. Now these two were happy in a much different, much more taboo type of happiness neither of them would have believed could have occurred. Claire hadn't had sex this forceful, this needful in years and she loved every debauched second of it.

Claire could feel herself approaching another immense release. With a final increase in desperation and speed she started pumping into her daughter until she felt the moment of eruption. She buried herself balls deep and shot load after load directly into Haley's enveloping pussy. She broke their kiss and let out a scream, her hands digging into Haley's side as her body exploded in pleasure.

As Haley felt the first burst of hot cum erupt directly into her pussy she felt herself cumming again as well. In unison the Dunphy girls were going through waves and waves of pleasure all due to the transformation of her mother. Haley let both hands reach forward and grab Claire's ass, pushing her as far into her as she could. Having always practiced safe sex, Haley found the feeling of cum blasting directly into her pussy was electrifying in its own way.

Eventually Claire could feel she had deposited all she had, and she gently collapsed onto Haley. Both of them were panting for breath, exhausted but wholly satisfied. Claire's cock slowly plopped from out of her spent pussy, a gush of cum following in its wake. Claire could feel her earlier load sticking them together as she lay, catching her breath against her daughter's chest.

Eventually the two were slowly snapped from their daze as they realized they needed to clean up before anyone got back. Wordlessly they separated, and went to take a shower before cleaning up the mess they made in the living room.

Neither knew what to say about what happened, but neither wanted that to be the last time either.

12