Modern Family Futa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and Gloria were at the point that they couldn't last much longer. Gloria bent over until her body was basically draped across Haley's back, thrusting as fast she could, and noticing Claire was doing the same. Claire felt herself cumming first this time, smashing her dick deep inside her daughter's pussy and blasting off her cum inside her. Load after load was being shot off, all the while Claire could feel Gloria continuing to pump above her.

Finally, Gloria felt herself reaching her climax as well, reaching her arms around to grab hold of Haley's pert breasts she felt herself beginning to unload in Haley's sweet little ass. Haley could feel both loads being dumped into her at the same time, and moaned into her sister's mouth, who was unaware of what exactly was happening being too focused on her own pleasure. Haley seemingly hadn't stopped cumming from the moment she felt Gloria's hips hit her ass and this was no exception. Claire somehow managed to keep eating Alex out while all this was going on and Alex felt herself cumming as well.

All four were experiencing bliss now, but none more than Haley who couldn't have imagined such a feeling as what she was going through now. The cum blasting into her only heightened her pleasure and she rode that high as best she could. Eventually though they all came down, Haley still basically comatose from the seemingly never ending orgasm she had just experienced.

Alex slipped off her mom's face and leaned against the wall watching the rest. Gloria slowly pulled out of Haley, before slumping on the bed for a break. Haley somehow managed to find the strength to pull herself up off Claire's cock before letting herself lay beside her mom, who stayed where she was.

Not even a few minutes had passed, before Claire had even moved, when she felt Alex positioning herself over her. One of Alex's hands reached down to quickly stroke Claire's cock back to life, before lowering her ass directly onto her mom's cock. Alex moaned as she felt her ass hit Claire's hips and she slowly reclined onto her mother's tits.

"My turn," Alex said breathily, opening her legs and gesturing for Gloria to come join in. She didn't have to ask twice as the sight was enough to make Gloria's cock twitch and rise up.

Gloria pulled herself up and positioned herself in front of Alex, who was eagerly waiting for her to get back in on the fun. Gloria was greeted to a sight she had grown quite used to, Alex's gleaming pussy ready and willing to take her hard cock. She moved forward and placed her once again rock hard cock up against Alex's slit. Alex was practically shaking with the excitement of what was about to happen. She had just watched her sister experience a pleasure she had never witnessed on anyone in her life, and she was about to get the same treatment.

Gloria plunged her cock in fully, earning a yelp from Alex followed by a loud moan as she now knew exactly how Haley felt. Her body was shaking now for a different reason as she felt her mom and Gloria start to fuck her. Gloria was much slower, knowing that's what she liked to do with Alex. Claire was much more impatient, quickly ramping up speed and starting to really fuck her daughter's ass.

Alex could feel Claire pistoning in and out of her backside while Gloria slowly eased in and out of her pussy. Her ass was definitely taking the brunt of the fucking, and she was loving it. Alex felt the bed move beside her, and before she could turn to see what was there she felt something slap gently across her face. Turning to look at what it was she was greeted with the sight of a large strap-on, attached to her sister.

Before Alex could ask what she was planning or where Haley had got it she felt Haley move forward and place the dildo on her lips before shoving it forward into her mouth. Gagging on this newfound intrusion momentarily, Alex moved her head as best she could to accommodate her newfound cock. Haley looked down with pride as her sister started to really slurp on her fake cock, a gag gift from years ago that had been sitting unused until now.

Alex was being fucked in her both her holes and her mouth was being filled as well, and all by her family. Alex was sloppily blowing Haley's fake cock while Gloria took hold of her tits and tweaked Alex's nipples. Claire on the other hand was getting a bit tired of being on the bottom of these sandwiches. She wasn't willing to stop drilling Alex's sweet ass, but wanted to climb on top for a bit. Claire pulled Alex off her cock and caused some brief confusion before Claire caught Gloria's eye and communicated what she wanted. Gloria obliged, working together to flip Alex over before swapping spots themselves.

Alex was having her body repositioned, but was too weak from cumming so she didn't want or care to argue and just let it happen. Ending up in a position similar to what Haley was in earlier, except with who was taking what hole switched. Her mom was still railing her ass, but now from above, while Gloria pumped up into her pussy with her tits mashing into Alex's. Alex felt Haley grab her hair and pull it back into a loose ponytail to keep the hair out of her face, and her head turned, as the strap on once again found its way into her mouth.

Haley really started to fuck her throat with it, not holding back anymore and having a perfect position to do so. The fake balls slapping against Alex's chin told her she was managing to take the whole thing, a feat she was proud of, but didn't have time to dwell on. Alex felt all three cock' balls deep inside her simultaneously and she finally came from the gangbang, the built-up pleasure creating a gigantic orgasm for her.

Feeling Alex's body shake and jiggle only spurred everyone else on more. Gloria pulled Alex's body slightly down and started to suck on one of her titties while playing with the other. Claire grabbed Alex by her shoulders and started to fuck her faster and harder than anything Alex had ever experienced, her ass taking a reaming she would never forget. Albeit one she was barely aware of at the moment. Haley was getting off of the sensation of the strap-on's balls hitting and grinding against her pussy and clit. Still fucking her sister's face, she quickly found herself cumming from the sensation.

It didn't take long for Gloria and Claire to follow suit. Gloria pulled Alex fully down onto her cock before starting to spurt her cum up inside of her. Claire practically collapsed on Alex form the energy she had spent all day, laying on her back as her cock blasted off a still massive load despite it being the fourth of the day. Alex hadn't stopped cumming and this certainly didn't change things.

Gloria felt her cock spit out the last bit of cum and after a short break slipped herself from under the still doggy style Alex. Haley was the next to stop, whipping the cock out of Alex's mouth and watching with satisfaction as a trail of saliva followed. Claire eventually finished as well, giving Alex's ass a firm spank before slipping herself out. Alex lay panting, still barely able to comprehend just how much she had enjoyed the debauchery that just occurred on and inside of her.

Haley slipped the strap-on off and moved behind her still kneeling sister. Alex's ass was still up in the air, her head resting along with the rest of her body as she slowly recovered from the most fulfilling fuck she had ever experienced. She felt Haley behind her take hold of her ass cheeks and peel them apart, not knowing what she was planning or having the energy to figure out what she was planning.

Haley buried her face deep in Alex's crack, placing her lips directly over her asshole. Alex suddenly felt Haley starting to suck on her asshole, creating a new and surprisingly pleasant experience. Haley sucked and slurped as much as her mom's cum out of her sister's asshole as she could before she pulled her lips away. With her mouth full of cum Haley slowly turned her sister over and climbed up her body seductively.

Placing her lips directly over her sisters she began to make out with Alex. Spit and cum swapping between the girls as they lazily made out on the bed, finishing the day much as it had begun. The ultimate bit of debauchery to perfectly cap off a fantastically dirty day for everyone involved.

Gloria and Claire stood side by side, their arms around the other, each grabbing a handful of the other's ass. Watching the sight in front of them, the aftermath of a glorious fuck session. Both were wearily grinning, spent from the nonstop fucking they just endured but knowing that this was a taste of their new life now, and they couldn't be happier.

EPILOGUE

The summer continued to be sex filled for all four ladies. After the summer ended though they all knew this couldn't continue at the pace for several reasons. Many things came from their crazy summer though, affecting each of them differently.

Gloria got a divorce from Jay, while she still loved him, the lack of intimacy and the way he looked at her now was too much for her to handle. She moved from LA to New York City, where she married a wealthy heiress who spent every day worshipping Gloria's magnificent body and cock. She was so completely enamored with Gloria that she catered to her every wish and whim, sexual or otherwise.

Gloria wanted more and more and got everything from her new sugar momma who bent over backwards to get her what she wanted and couldn't seem to say no. This meant Gloria was allowed to bring anyone and everyone home she desired. By the next summer Gloria practically had a whole harem at her beck and call, her life a sexual whirlwind where she was firmly in charge. Known as The Mistress, her domineering and deviant ways were notorious across the futa community and were legendary and much sought after by the sexy ladies of New York.

Haley and Claire continued their relationship, realizing too late it was blossoming into much more. They were in far too deep when they both realized they were in love. They knew it was wrong, but considering what they were doing already neither seemed to care. They also knew this wasn't something they could continue to hide, luckily Luke had somehow managed to get into an out of state college and wasn't at home anymore. Which just left Phil.

They had suspected he had known for a while, but was too confused or embarrassed to talk about it. When confronted sure enough he let slip he had known practically from the start but feeling it was his inability to satisfy Claire that had led to her moving onto Haley. While it was tough he accepted that they loved each other, but that did leave them in an awkward spot. They needed the marriage to seem like it was still going, society might have changed quite a bit but a mother and daughter relationship was still seen as quite taboo.

Eventually he was convinced though, he agreed to take Haley and Alex's old room, leaving Haley and Claire to spend every night in bliss in the master bedroom. In the house and out of town they became just like every other couple, incapable of keeping their hands off each other and eyes full of love. Claire and Phil kept up appearances so nothing seemed amiss, and he seemed content to continue to provide for his "wife" and family, despite the deteriorating relationship between him and Claire. Haley became a stay at home wife for her mother while her dad and mom continued to bring home the bacon.

Alex was easily the most changed. She went back to school once the summer of fun ended, but found despite her still brilliant mind she couldn't stop thinking about one thing. With futa cock on her mind 24/7 she did the only thing that seemed right for her, she dropped out of college and started working in the business that started her obsession in the first place. Claire and Haley understood and supported her immediately, although the rest of the family less so, they all came around eventually though.

Becoming the first porn actress to make it big in the futa scene Alex quickly became a worldwide porn sensation. Starring in such titles as Futa Gangbang 3; 2 Dicks, 6 Tits, and 1 Hole; and Futa Buttsluts. Her tits and ass quickly become famous around the world. Her previous ambitions washed away, she spent every day on set taking as much cock as she could and on days off, hitting up her many futa suitors to come give Alex her daily dose of dick. On vacations home, she would spend time with Claire and Haley who were more than happy to share their bed with her whenever she visited. Alex would also make sure to stop by New York as often as possible, to revisit the cock that started it all, quickly becoming the crowning member of Gloria's flock of sluts.

12