Modern Family Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I didn't know this would be a problem, I didn't.."

"Oh its not a problem, well maybe it will be a problem for my pussy tomorrow, but don't worry you are going to get lucky tonight and probably pretty often. "Since you're a virgin I guess you don't need a condom, and don't worry about me getting pregnant since I'm on the pill". Sammy pulled off her shirt and undid your bra. She nipples were rock hard and sticking out on top of small areolas. She lay back down and spread her legs. "Just go real slow, okay".

Steve came up to her and kneeled between her legs. Holding his cock he put it at the entrance of pussy and started to push it. She stopped as he saw Sammy's face grimace. "Are you all right, I tried to go slow".

"It's great, just keep going slow". He pushed in again and each time got in a little more. Her pussy felt like a velvet clamp. He was about half way in and getting a steady rhythm.

"Yes, yes!" screamed Sammy, "Put that huge cock in me,"

Her dirty talk got him going a little faster.

"Oh, my god, more, more, don't stop!" Sammy has breathing heavy. The pain and pleasure was driving her crazy, when all of a sudden she had the most intense orgasm she had ever had. She mouth was wide open, and she panted, barely able to get words out.

"You're incredible," she told Steve. He started moving again, slipping another couple inches into her now sopping wet pussy. He also started to build up more speed. Sammy was coming down from the first orgasm when Steve started again. She couldn't believe how good he felt inside her. She felt him quicken his pace. Steve started to insert the full length inside. Every time he bottomed out Sammy would let a little scream. He no longer cared if she was uncomfortable. Sammy couldn't believe how good this felt. She was on the verge of blacking out when all of a sudden she felt him cum. She felt his hot cum shoot inside and fill her pussy. Feeling his cum fill her up set off another orgasm. He pumped a couple more times inside her as his dick deflated a little bit. When Steve pulled all the way out, what seemed like a gallon of cum dripped out of Sammy's pussy.

Steve sat down on the bed, not sure what to do next. All of a sudden he felt tired. He looked at Sammy laying there, topless with her skirt bunched up around her waist. Sammy finally started to come around, and noticed Steve staring at her. She sat up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You were great, if you ever want some pussy, please call me, mine is yours." She started to get up, and walked over to the dresser. Steve noticed she walked a little funny. As she stood up more cum dripped down her legs. "How much did you shoot inside of me?" she asked with a smile. Sammy stood in front of the mirror and checked her makeup.

Steve kept staring at her amazing body. It was so tight. As she checked her makeup she leaned forward, causing her ass to stick out. His dick started to get hard again. Well, she said I can have her anytime he thought. He stood up and walked up behind her. He put his hands on her hips, startling her.

"Oh, you scared me". Sammy could feel Steve kiss her shoulders. His hands reached up and grabbed her breasts and massaged them. She had never cum three times in one night before, and yet was surprised to find herself getting wet as Steve kissed her and fondled her breasts.

Steve could feel his dick getting harder and harder. "You said I could have your pussy anytime." Before Sammy could even respond, Steve pushed his cock all the way into her pussy, Sammy cringed feeling his cock enter her so quick. Steve started pushing into her as hard as he could. Sammy was standing straight up. She wrapped her arms behind his head and grabbed on to Steve's neck for support. Steve was holding onto her tits as he thrust into her. Sammy's legs started to cramp after about 5 minutes of fucking.

"Wait a minute," gasped Sammy out of breath. Steve kept pushing into her as hard as he could. "Stop!" Sammy screamed. Steve pulled out terrified he had hurt her. Sammy took a step away from the dresser, took her skirt off which had been bunched up around her waist, then bent over resting her body and arms on the dresser top.

"Now you can keep fucking me, this will be more comfortable." Steve walked up behind her and inserted himself into her again. "That's it; fuck my tight pussy hard, I've never been fucked like this before,"

Steve couldn't believe his sister's hot friend was bent over his dresser telling him to fuck her hard. Steve started ramming into her. He found if he put his hands on her shoulders he could get more leverage. Every time he bottomed out inside her his balls would hit and make a slapping noise. The dresser was rocking back and forth banging into the wall, but neither Steve, nor Sammy cared if they were making too much noise or even damaging the wall. Steve was getting close again. Sammy could also feel another orgasm building. When it hit she actually blacked out. Steve felt Sammy's pussy spasm and pushed in as far as he could. He started to cum. He pulled out his dick and shot the remainder of his load onto her back.

When Steve pulled out Sammy started to fall. He quickly held her up and pulled her to the bed. They both fell down and fell asleep with their arms around each other.

To be Continued...

12