Society 1.4: Modernus Requies

Story Info
Mistress Elena gives her boys the day off.
15.1k words
4.86
13.9k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason woke slowly, his eyelids cracking and squinting against the harsh light pouring through open window curtains. He winced, and wondered what the hell he'd been drinking last night. His eyelids felt like sandpaper against his eyeballs, and he groaned. Realizing that the sound was muffled, he jerked his head up and came fully awake.

Erik's arm tightened around Jason's waist, and he stretched against his hard body as he woke instantly.

"Morning, baby boy. Guess it's time to fuck your pretty little face again. I do like that gag. You handle it real well, too," Erik praised with a soft kiss to Jason's stubbly cheek.

Jason moaned against the gag and closed his eyes. God, yes. He was really here. Being rolled onto his back and Positioned while Erik squatted over his face.

"Let's make this quick. I'm gonna fuck your throat and glaze you up all nice for our Mistress. Then I'll piss on you one last time."

Groaning at the erotic promises, Jason forced his screaming neck muscles to lift the dildo against Erik's pounding ass. He knew he wouldn't have to hold out long, though. Sure enough, they changed positions quickly, and Jason wound up hovering over Erik's ass again, driving the dildo in and out of his hole as Jason spread his cheeks wide.

Erik couldn't take much more of the fun and games after about half an hour. He stripped off the dildo gag and cupped Jason's face in his hands. Rubbing his jaw with strong fingers, Erik hooked his thumbs into Jason's mouth and stretched his lips wide.

"Pretty cock sucking mouth. Nice and wide. There will be trains lining up for this hole, too. All full of juicy come for the sucker to lap up. You sure loved sucking your juices out of my ass, didn't you?"

Jason nodded, opening his mouth wider for the invasion that he was beginning to crave. Yeah, his throat was raw, but he knew he could take it again. And again after that, if his Mistress demanded. He could even take Erik's torture sheath again, Jason realized.

When Erik began fucking Jason's throat, he was impressed. Jason was rippling his throat muscles with dedication. He worked up extra saliva, and allowed even more dripping excess to coat his chest than before. Then he got serious on Erik's cock.

It didn't take long for Erik to blow. He'd already denied himself for hours. Jason's sweet throat was more than he could handle. He pulled out, and showered Jason with more come.

Hopping up, Erik grinned. Perfect way to start the day. He tugged Jason's collar and headed out the door. "C'mon, baby boy. Let's get you really dirty."

Jason followed eagerly. The dildo gag was left behind, much to his relief. When he assumed the position in the shower, he opened his mouth and looked up at Erik hopefully.

Erik chuckled at the puppy dog eyes. He stepped into the shower and took aim. He wasn't sure if Mistress Elena wanted to teach Jason how to swallow piss herself. But he figured that she at least wanted him to pop the kid's cherry. Might as well go a step further. He'd take the heat if it turned out to be too much.

"You open wide so pretty, baby boy. Makes me want to stick all sorts of things in that hole," Erik teased as he let loose a steady stream of piss. He aimed for Jason's mouth first, and filled that gaping hole easily.

Jason groaned, and let the excess dribble down his chin onto his chest. Wanting to catch more, he tilted his head back. Unfortunately, he miscalculated and took a shot straight up his nose just as he was breathing in.

Erik had a hard time keeping his stream straight after that. He went for Jason's hair and chest while laughing his ass off at Jason's choking efforts.

"Swallow, baby boy. Before someone thinks I'm waterboarding your ass," he joked.

Jason swallowed and choked, snorting and almost breaking position as he tried so shake the piss out of his nostrils.

"One last big smile for the camera, little one. You took it perfect. Eager for more, every time. You did our Mistress proud," Erik praised.

Jason lifted his blurry eyes to the camera. Although he knew he probably looked even more pitiful now than he had last night, he actually felt surprisingly good. Sore as hell, and he really needed some Visine. But he was ready for more. And now he knew that he could take a helluva lot more than he'd thought.

"Thank you, Mistress. I've learned my lesson. I'm yours. I will take everything you offer me, gratefully. I will not disobey."

Elena leaned against the doorway of the bathroom. She'd snuck in during their little show, and had a hard time keeping her own laughter down. But Jason's fervent declaration as he gazed up at the camera melted her again, and she started clapping gently.

Both Jason and Erik jumped, and turned quickly toward their Mistress. Erik was accustomed to standing, since he'd been a favored toy for years. But he suddenly realized that his status had changed, and he hesitated. Should he kneel? Now that he wasn't officially punishing Jason any more? He glanced at her eyes, which were beaming with pride.

"Beautiful. I haven't even had time to watch all of the footage this morning. Business on the East Coast, you know. But what I've seen so far has been truly remarkable. How many cockings?" Elena asked eagerly as she waved them both out of the shower and into oversized bathroom.

"Four with the sheath, Mistress. I fucked his face with my ass four times, too. I came on his face and chest three times, and fucked his throat twice. I also pissed on him twice."

Elena laughed and clapped again with delight. "Perfect. Absolutely perfect. I am beyond impressed. You two are definitely on my 'nice' list right now," she teased happily and twirled her finger. "Position Six, darlings. Inspection time. Let me see those holes."

Erik's inspection was almost perfunctory, as he knew it would be. Mistress Elena hummed and approved of his ass, then checked his cock for any teeth marks or scraping from the sheath.

"Well done, dear. You took good care of my property. Let's see how our little one did, shall we? Position Twenty, Erik. I saw you using plenty of lube. You really are a wonderful topper."

"Thank you, Mistress," Erik ducked his head to hide his wide grin. She was treating him exactly like she would a slave, only without the title. A light bulb went on. Which was exactly why he would be sent away. So that she could elevate Jason through the ranks without his first top hanging around. By the time he got back, Jason would have taken so many cocks and fucked so many holes that their tight bond wouldn't be quite as tight. But still tight enough to make Erik sliding back into the House easy on everyone.

Erik was immediately more comfortable, now that he got the plan. He'd play his part perfect now. Everyone would get what they wanted. Including their amazing Mistress. He refocused on her.

Elena spread Jason's ass cheeks further, and moaned with pleasure. "Beautiful. Oh, this ass has been ridden hard. It looks like he took a herd of elephants last night. Amazing work, dear. Truly. And no blood," she noted, smiling broadly.

"Thank you, Mistress." Erik hesitated, but figured if he was gonna play the role, he'd better do it right. A good slave offered opinions on training. And Jason was worth edging out on a limb for. "If it pleases our Mistress, I would like to offer..." he halted. The formal language didn't trip off his tongue well.

"Speak frankly, dear. What are your thoughts on the matter?" Elena invited him to speak as she lubed up her hand and dropped more on Jason's throbbing, distended hole.

"Your new toy is amazing, Mistress. I've never seen anything like it. I watched for the V, but it wasn't even close to happening. He rolled his hips up and laughed while I ripped him a new hole. Four times. His first night in The Society. Twenty-four hours ago, he'd never had more than a finger in that hole. He should've been begging me to stop two strokes in." Erik finally clamped his jaw shut and looked down at his feet. Okay, maybe that had been a bit too much opinion.

Elena raised one eyebrow at the impassioned speech, but nodded in agreement. "Of course I completely concur. I've never seen quite that remarkable of a feat, myself. Not from a virgin. I am amazed as well, and more eager than ever to look over the footage. But I have to rewind for just a second. Did you say laughing?"

Erik hesitated. Yeah, maybe he shouldn't have let that slip. His eyes dodged to Jason, bent over with Mistress Elena already tickling at his abused sphincter. He didn't want her to think that he hadn't taken enough.

"I fucked him hard, Mistress Elena. He's swollen and raw. He took it all. With the pain sheath every time," Erik emphasized, and knew he was pushing it when her eyes narrowed slightly.

"I believe that I already mentioned how delighted I was with your pain fucking. And my beautiful new toy's remarkable ability to take it. It really is fascinating, though, if one takes it a step further, and picks up on little clues. Like laughing, for instance," she said almost casually. But her eyes explained to Erik exactly how displeased she was with his attempt to wiggle away from her question.

Erik opened his mouth and tried to figure out how to explain it. He frowned and shrugged. "I gave him a little pep talk in the middle of the night. Told him he could take his fucking with a frown or with a smile. It was up to him. Seemed to tickle him. He took his fucking with a smile after that." He had to admit that he was curious. What was on the kid's mind?

Elena had to hear this. "And, little one? Would you care to explain?" Elena asked casually as she began to slide her fingers into his abused hole.

Jason was torn between screaming in pain, laughing his ass off, and trying to explain the whole ridiculous thing which wouldn't be amusing to anyone but him anyway. Why couldn't Erik keep his mouth shut?

"I'm sorry, Mistress. It's not really funny. It just seemed that way when I was tired and..." Jason yelped when Mistress Elena's fist drove deep into his well-lubed and stretched bowels. He quickly started over.

"My boss is a dried up old bitchy prune. I imagined her going through her bitchy day with a big motivational poster behind her desk.

"A picture of me like I was; gagged, caged, waiting to be fucked again. Erik buckling on the sheath and eyeing me with a grin. Bold, white letters underneath. 'You can take your fucking with a frown or a smile. That's on you.'"

Jason's voice deepened into Erik's baritone when he intoned the words. Erik cracked up at the impression. The kid remembered what he'd said better than he did. The little image he painted was funny as hell, too.

Elena laughed as the image sank in. She gave his prostate a loving nuzzle with her knuckles for a reward. Slowly pulling out of his abused ass, she watched him shake with suppressed laughter at the image that she was certain was much more vivid in his mind that hers. He obviously did not like his old boss. She herself was more tickled by the poster idea. Erik was barely pulling it back together over the impression.

She decided she wanted that motivational poster. Framed, and hanging in her office. She was pretty sure she could get a good still shot from the footage. "Brilliant, little one. And obviously a good focus. That's the key to getting through torture sessions, or really any kind of discipline. Find your focus. The fact that you found it in humor is especially pleasing to me."

Elena stepped back and turned to wash her hands. "Position Two, little one," she said over her shoulder. She eyed him in the mirror as she washed. The poor darling looked absolutely bedraggled. But he was still obviously amused. Yeah, she was definitely in love. But there was no way she could let him know that yet. He would need a firm, yet gentle, hand on the reins.

Drying her hands, she turned back to her boys and smiled with pride. Erik stood straight and strong, even after a sleepless night of fucking and tending to a new toy. His cock was even a little bit chubby, no doubt remembering said sleepless night.

Her darling Jason, on the other hand, was definitely worse for the wear. "I am so incredibly pleased with both of my wonderful toys, that I am declaring a holiday. For you, anyway. I myself have piles of paperwork to attend to, and am organizing a calendar for training toys and fuck mates."

Elena wanted to frown at the inconvenience, but she'd chosen this route and knew that the best road wasn't always the easiest. Smiling instead, she shrugged. There would be plenty of variety, at least.

"But for you, my darlings, I offer a day of frivolous fun. There are games, if you are so inclined, in the billiard room. Art supplies, musical instruments, the pool and gym, and movies in the home theater. The kitchen is stocked full of goodies, and you are welcome to anything, including the liquor and wine cabinets. I ask only three things. One; clean the dungeon and wash all the toys from yesterday. Two; record all sexual activity. Three; be ready for guests in the morning."

"Thank you Mistress," Erik was truly thrilled at the idea of a holiday, and beamed in delight.

"Thank you, Mistress," Jason echoed, still a bit stuck up on the idea of a calendar for training toys and fuck mates. People would be signing up to use his holes. Oh, God, yes.

"A few other quick notes. Erik, you've taken wonderful care of my pretty pet. I look forward to watching your tender loving," she praised, and hinted.

Erik nodded seriously, and was thrilled again. The night before had been fun, but Erik was looking forward to a sweet, languid fuck.

"And of course, my amazing little one, I am impressed at how well you serviced our dear Erik. You're still all glazed with spit and come and piss. It's a beautiful sight. I look forward to more. You will not have the dildo in today, of course. Come suckers must have their mouths free to work."

Jason nodded eagerly. "Thank you Mistress." He was thrilled to know that his new-found status hadn't been lost.

"Of course you are still the punch, too, darling. But this is a holiday, and you performed so beautifully. I will allow you both to play with your cock. As long as you behave properly, and continue to perform at these stellar levels, then I will leave your cock uncaged until further training is required."

"Thank you, Mistress." He trembled and glared at his cock, already straining against the tight rings.

"Take a shower and get cleaned up. Then head on down to the kitchen. Both of you. It's breakfast time, anyway. Hunt and gather, and I'll be down in about half an hour to remove the cage and go over a few House details. Then chores, and you're on your own," she promised cheerily.

Elena turned on her heel and left her toys to scrub down. She wasn't lying when she said she had paperwork. She eyed the stacks on her desk as she entered her office. The estate and various businesses didn't run themselves.

Another reason why she needed a few good slaves. Erik would be for House organization and morale. But she also needed one to help with business. And she had just the man in mind. Luckily, that gem was tucked away where no one would notice his impressive brain power.

Ignoring the piles of work for a moment, she pulled up the footage from the night before. Scrolling through the bits she'd already seen, she quickly found the scene described. After they'd left the bathroom, and before Jason entered the bedroom alone, there had been a lag of a few minutes. The pep talk. In the hallway. Smart place to have a pep talk. She admired Erik yet again.

Jason laid on the bed, looking morose but determined, in perfect position eight. He glanced over when Erik entered the room. She had to turn up the volume high to hear Erik's quiet, rumbling encouragement. She chuckled when she realized how spot-on Jason's imitation had been.

Focused on Jason's face, she watched him respond by relaxing a bit. Then the image obviously formed in his mind. He rolled around, laughing helplessly behind his gag. Elena laughed at his antics, but was incredibly impressed that even during his little fit, he never let go of the bars above his head.

Yeah. That, right there, was true love. There were only a few potential hiccups in her well-laid plans. And she wouldn't know for months, maybe even years, whether or not Jason could handle what her ultimate expectations were for him. But she would always be watching for clues as he responded to his training. She'd had two years slated, and seriously hoped to whittle it down as fast as possible.

She felt a little stab of fear. Devoting all that time to one toy. The perfect toy. All those hopes, and dreams. What if he stumbled?

Elena shook her head and shrugged. Then she'd pick him up again. He was strong. He could do it. He could do it all. With a smile.

By the time she heard Jason and Erik walking past her office door, she was feeling cheery and hopeful. She'd already found the perfect still shot, and had ordered her own motivational poster from a Society-friendly printer. She couldn't wait to see the look on Jason's face. By the time he set foot in her office, he probably would have almost forgotten about the little joke. But not all the way. And it would kill him. She just knew it.

Sighing at the piles on her desk, she assuaged the twinge of guilt by reminding herself that she'd be stuck with it all day while her toys played. Ah, well. The life of a Dom/me was not all fucking toys and sucking on mimosas. Not as good of a motivational speech as Erik's, she had to admit. Grinning again, she followed the sound of Erik's rumbling baritone to the kitchen.

"I can do pancakes, waffles, crepes, eggs any way you like, omelets. Whole nine yards," Erik bragged. That skill had landed him some ass in his pre-Society days, too. The kind of ass that liked to cuddle all night.

"I can keep up. Worked my way through college as a cook in a diner near the campus. Good food, cheap. We were packed," Jason bragged just a bit.

Elena grinned as she watched the two gorgeous men, naked except for their collars and Jason's cage, preening at how well they could cook. Definitely guys after her own heart.

Jason was standing, and she was pleased that Erik was giving him the finer points of protocol. It would be ridiculous for a toy to crawl all day long. Only when a superior was in the room. And even then, unless they were training or in trouble, they were normally released to stand fairly quickly. Endless kneeling was very hard on joints, and no good Dom/me wanted to cause avoidable damage.

"I am very pleased to hear that I will not starve," Elena teased her boys mildly as she entered the room.

Jason immediately fell to his knees and assumed Position Two. He hadn't expected her so quickly. Had it been half an hour? They hadn't even stopped to play. Much. But Erik had taken a lot of time washing out his eyes and applying Visine.

Elena laughed lightly and motioned him up. "No, little one, take a holiday for your knees, too. You will be on them a lot during your training. Now, let's see what we can do for my beautiful cock, shall we?"

"Yes, Mistress." Jason stood up almost as fast as he'd knelt. Spreading his legs, he tucked his hands behind his back in Position Nineteen.

Humming under her breath, Elena fetched an ice pack from the freezer and a clean dish towel. "I believe that I told you I prefer giving my little ones choices, didn't I?"

"Yes, Mistress." His breath hitched. While he wasn't sure if his last decision had been the best for his ass, it was the most amazing experience of his life. What did his Mistress have in mind now?

"You seemed to enjoy your caging last night, with a dildo up your ass while you straddled the impaler. I assume you liked it, since your cock got very hard. Did you?"