Modified Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack's evening with Debbie & Laura continues.
6.4k words
4.73
39k
14

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thank you for your wonderful feedback and ideas on this series, they're very much appreciated. If you're just discovering Modified, take the time to learn a little about the cast of characters and their story so far, it will be worth it*.

*****

Jack was lying awake in his bed, somewhere he'd missed more than he realised for the past fortnight. He hadn't expected to have company there, but with Debbie pressing her body against his back, and his cock nestled softly between Laura's bum cheeks, he could never have predicted this would have happened. His mind drifted back to the previous evening...

"There's a bedroom to your right at the top of the stairs if you want to get changed" Jack quipped as both women indicated they were staying. Debbie leaned over, gave him a tongue filled snog and said "Don't go anywhere, don't do anything, we want to unwrap our present properly."

So Jack sat nursing a beer while the women disappeared upstairs chattering. Almost 15 minutes went by before he heard footsteps on the stairs indicating their return. Debbie's shoulder length hair was free and hanging loose, framing her face with ruby red lips and matching lingerie. Her boobs bounced tantalisingly as she stepped off the stairs, her body causing Jack to become hard very quickly. "Like what you see, hot stuff?" she breathed.

Jack saw firstly a pair of black stockings and heels, followed by long legs and a black baby doll nightie, with Laura looking every bit as hot as Debbie, her pixie style hair giving her a cute affectation offset by the ready to fuck look of her body.

"You both look incredible, but if you don't get over here I'm going to have an accident in my trousers and that wouldn't be good for me." that raised a laugh as both walked over "Got to look after our patient now."

Debbie, clearly the leader in this kneeled in front of him, unstrapped his belt and trousers, sliding them down to his thighs. Laura elected to kiss him, and took a hand and placed it on her lacy panties, which felt warm and wet. She started to unbutton his shirt, her hand roaming over his hairy chest. Debbie placed her fingers as if to pull down his boxers, but struggled with the large bulge. She motioned him to his feet, and yanked them to the floor. Jack's cock sprang free, already erect and pre cum glistening at the tip.

"We're taking turns and I won the toss." said Debbie. Laura nodded, then proceeded to sit on the couch opposite, producing a vibrator to entertain herself while Debbie took centre stage. She started with a kiss on the tip of his cock, followed by a series of those, leaving a trail of smudged lipstick in their wake. Then a tentative lick or two, followed by combination hand action and suction. This was new for Jack, his cock now being long enough to accommodate both at the same time, eliciting moans of new pleasure from him. Jack was vaguely aware of Laura making mewing sounds of pleasure with a variable buzzing making clear what was entertaining her, he knew however if Debbie kept this up he'd cum before long, and he wanted to enjoy the feeling of a pussy wrapped around him, something he'd missed the last couple of years.

Jack placed his hand on Debbie's cheek, she looked up, her eyes filled with lust "I need to fuck you" he said. The young woman, stopped, nodded and sat back on her heels. She took her time, unclipped her bra, and threw it into the couch beside Laura, who was lost in her own pleasure. Debbie stood, slipped off her thong, and again Jack was greeted with her glistening pussy. Her nipples were large, firm and inviting, but he was patient and let her move st her own pace. Straddling his legs, Debbie took his throbbing member in one hand, placed it against her glistening lips and prepared to slide down.

Jack suddenly panicked "Don't we need to be careful, I've got some condoms ..." his sentence was cut off by a gesture from Debbie holding her finger to her lips. "We're both careful girls, and both had to be tested for any STDs before we joined the project. You're stuff has been tested extensively, so unless you're going to tell me that you've some form of super sperm, then we've nothing to worry about ".

Laura nodded, her attention focussed on his cock and it's impending destination. Debbie pressed forward, his cock splitting her vaginal lips and sliding a couple of centimetres inside. She paused, then slide a little lower "holy fuck it's thick" she exclaimed, her head thrust backwards, which had the happy coincidence of presenting her breasts to Jack's eager and waiting mouth. He licked, sucked then gave a tentative nibble on one, then the other, and gasping she affirmed that she'd "never been so bloody full in all my life". Jack on the other hand was feeling the tightest fitting pussy he'd ever been in. Later he understood that it was also partly due to him becoming much bigger, but in the moment it felt like a velvet glove wrapped around him.

Debbie slowly rose, then slid back down, repeating this a few times until she'd grown accustomed to his size, then started to properly fuck him, her arms reaching behind his head for purchase on the chair, her tits mashed into his face and her hips thrusting up and down. Neither of them would last long at this rate, but Jack was determined not to disappoint and cum first, so started to focus on ridiculous things to avoid going too soon.

Debbie's loud panting was matched by his grunting, until neither could hold on any longer, and Debbie squealed as her orgasm hit, her pussy pulsing around the cock and her legs trembling until she collapsed onto Jack's chest. He lifted her hips, thrust rapidly for a few strokes then let loose with as powerful an orgasm as he could ever remember. He pulsed cum, 3 or 4 times inside her, then pulled her close to him as they recovered. Slow affectionate kisses and warm cuddles made the moment special.

Both became aware of Laura staring at them, her chest heaving as she came down from her own orgasm. No words were exchanged for the next few minutes, but eventually Jack could sense Debbie dozing off, so gently roused her, and taking both women by the hand, they went upstairs to his bedroom.

"That was fucking epic Jack, but you've worn me out - for now". Jack pointed to the spare room and bathroom, and pulled Debbie towards for a kiss "that WAS fucking epic" he mused "my first in a long time Debbie, and it was incredible". She smiled and slipped into the bathroom. He led Laura into his room, with a large queen sized bed the central focus. "You must have been so lonely in that by yourself" Laura said. "We don't have to do anything, but I want to hold you while we go to sleep."

However Jack's cock begged to differ as he drank in the gorgeous young woman in front of him, her post orgasmic glow making her event more beautiful, he thought. "I'm not done yet" and that brought a giggle of anticipation from her. She slipped off her shoes, and started to slide off her nightie. "Hold off with that, but let's make sure you're properly taken care of first."

Jack slide her panties from her then lay her on the pillow. They kissed for the very first time, and it was soft and sweet then a little more urgent. He felt her grind her hips against him, but instead, slid down the bed, lifted the baby doll and was presented a neatly trimmed thatch that was obviously very moist from her earlier efforts. Jack kissed around, making sure to take his time. Laura moaned and arched her back, grabbing hold of the headboard. More kissing, a little moment or two of tongue penetration, before settling in to a rhythm of surface licks followed by a deep thrust if the tongue, each accompanied by incomprehensible sounds of pleasure.

"Debbie said you were good at this, but she's wrong. You're fucking amazing!" Jack smiled and introduced fingers to her pussy that were met with a gasp, and further arching of the back. His free hand roamed her body, seeking and finding her breasts and playing with her nipples, all at a leisurely pace which had Laura writhing until she moaned "I'm going to cum now, watch out!"

He wasn't sure what she meant until a gush of fluid spurted onto his face. Jack lapped away at it, causing Laura to moan louder and longer than he'd ever heard a woman during orgasm, until she finally squealed "enough", then giggled/cried as she came down, Jack was worried and held her close, stroking her body.

"She'll be like that for a while Jack. Never seen a girl come as hard as this one, and as you've seen, she's a squirter. Self conscious of if it too, but I don't think you mind too much" Debbie stood naked at the door, her face showing a combination of admiration and lust. Jack pulled back the covers and patted beside him, and she climbed in to snuggle in behind him. "Let's get some rest, you'll need it for the morning." yawned Debbie, and all three drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Jack was in a semi dream state, and as was usually the case he was experiencing a very firm erection. In his dream he was beside a pool in glorious sunshine, while an energetic woman bounced on his cock. Slowly he realised the bouncing and erotic sounds of the women were not in his dream, but right in front of him. His eyes opened a tiny bit to be rewarded by a naked Laura bouncing on his cock, doing her best to get herself off. Her breasts were in perceptual motion, and Jack placed a hand in one to squeeze it which was met by an appreciative yelp , he started to thrust up to match her movements, and soon the pair were fucking hard and fast which led to a noisy wet orgasm from Laura, which was the cue for Jack to roll her onto her back, pick up her legs and place them on his shoulders while he pumped her until he finally exploded inside. He rolled into his back, gasping for air and pulling her close. Debbie was on her side, hand propping up her head "very nice start to the day, but we better hit the shower lass or we'll be late." Jack's ensuite had a large walk in shower cubicle, so he suggested they could all share.

Twenty minutes later, with lots of soap and giggling, they emerged. Jack organised taxis for the women to get home first- no walk of shame here, and got himself ready to head out for breakfast then his appointment. On a whim he stepped on his scales, and reckoned he'd lost more than 10Kg (22lbs) in the last fortnight, which explained why he had to take his belt in a couple of notches. Clearly he too would need some shopping too before his American trip. He took a moment to look in the mirror. His condition had left him bloated and tired, and he'd come to accept that was who he was. Yet here in front of him was a man who had a slim face, no extra chins, and the perpetual bags under the eyes were gone. If his math for his waist was correct, he'd lost at least 6" there, which meant almost an entirely new wardrobe.

Of course, there was the matter of the difference swinging between his legs as well. From being a very average sized guy, he'd fucked both Debbie and Laura long and hard last night (and this morning) and both commented on how big and full he made them feel. He wondered if this effect might only be temporary, but decided to go it's the flow while it lasted. What he hadn't quite fathomed out was his enhanced sense of smell, particularly around women where he appeared to have an uncanny knack for knowing when they were aroused. Now given that he hadn't changed radically in his looks (i.e. still no hair on his head), he considered briefly of something else was causing women to be attracted to him. Perhaps it was a new found confidence bolstered by his cock, and the reaction women had when they saw it, or was it something else?

Jack went to a local cafe to get some breakfast, and didn't mind the extra attention he got from the young waitress, but he made sure the only thing she got from him was a healthy tip. He called a cab and went off to the clinic.

On arrival at the clinic, he was welcomed warmly by the pretty receptionist, and then taken away to get changed and start the battery of tests. He saw neither Debbie nor Laura while there, but nonetheless was looked after very well. New for today was tests designed to measure his olfactory responses, as well as a number of skin swabs. He was then left to wait while the tests were completed, before having his now familiar chat with Elaine & Scarlett.

As usual, Elaine started the conversation. "So Jack just need to confirm that you've experienced no pain or discomfort while urinating?" He nodded, and both women scribbled notes. "Now we appreciate that you're just home yesterday, but can you describe your state of arousal over the last 24 hours?" He paused briefly, and quickly decided not to mention his night with the two young women, and instead answered "I've been experiencing response to ah...stimuli and had multiple spontaneous erections. I also produced 3 orgasms, though I seem to have mislaid my sample bottles". That brought a chuckle from all 3, and the mood of the conversation became relaxed.

Scarlett spoke next "Was your arousal inappropriate Jack? I mean would you have expected to respond sexually to these ah...what did you call it...stimuli?" He thought briefly about saying that someone would need to be dead not to respond, but elected to answer that he felt his sexual responses were pretty normal.

"To help us properly understand your body's sexual responses and performance, we'd like you to keep a diary for us. We don't need details of anyone that you might be with, but perhaps you can describe them as Partner 1, 2 and so on, with details of gender and type of sexual activity. We're only interested in your participation, so be it masturbation, oral, penetration or indeed anal sex, you just need to describe it and the date and time." Scarlett passed over a little notebook with a printed label and pages organised to diarise his shenanigans.

"Would you like me to fill in the details for last night." Jack quipped? "Why not bring it back on Monday for our next appointment?" He nodded and was ready to leave, when Scarlett asked that he chat to the admin desk before he left to firm up his travel arrangements. He'd remembered to bring his passport, and spent the better part of an hour filling electronic forms and paper authorisations to permit him to travel to the US for this drug trial. All would be confirmed the following week with the journey starting the following weekend.

Jack was ready to leave, when he noticed he'd had excited sounding texts from both Debbie & Laura confirming they were ok to travel too. It was all shaping up nicely, so he was looking forward to a quiet evening at home, then had arranged to meet the women on Saturday morning for coffee and their bit of retail therapy. His final appointment of the day was with his solicitor, who he had forwarded the trial participation document to, to make sure he wasn't signing up to any form of open ended commitment. To be fair, while Jack was pretty well educated and had in the last couple of years been undertaking contract work for large businesses designing processes and documentation, he recognised his limit with this. Too many "party of the first part" statements to make it even remotely digestible.

He showed up to the solicitor, where a very pleasant receptionist asked him to go to the waiting area, and offered refreshments. For a moment Jack thought he was watching a scene from Working Girl where Joan Cusack asks the Harrison Ford character if he wanted "coffee, tea...me?" and he contemplated just how he might have responded if she'd offered. He shook his head clear to try to decline her offer, but still watched her walk away with a slightly exaggerated wiggle and a sly wink over her shoulder as she caught his gaze. A few weeks ago he would have been blushing like a tomato, but on this day with his confidence high he just winked back.

He was called to his solicitors office, came in and sat down. Natalie Wilcox was a junior partner at her firm, and had handled all the legal work around the time of Susan's death, so the two were on familiar terms as a consequence. The last time they had met was at a fundraiser for a local charity, and Jack recalled her being rather pretty when out of an office setting.

"Jack it's so nice to see you, and I have to say I'm intrigued by this contract that you've asked for my opinion on. What's the background?". Jack paused and took a deep breath "Natalie, I've had some urology problems that I've been referred for treatment on. My doctor offered a surgical option or alternatively a trial procedure that was much less invasive, so I opted to try that. It's worked well, and alleviated the pain and discomfort I'd been experiencing, however it's had some...uh...interesting side effects. The pharmaceutical company want to study this more closely in a facility in the US, and this contract is the details around that."

Jack noticed that Natalie was looking slightly flushed sitting opposite him, and was vaguely aware of a sweet scent in the air. He was starting to recognise this now as an indication of arousal in women, and wondered just how much the subject matter was affecting his very professional but very pretty lawyer? Or was she reading between the lines and recognising that a 6 figure sum of cash being given to someone to allow further study was not just about letting him pee without pain.

"So Jack, this company are offering you a lot of money for this additional study. Have they told you what their ...um...specific interest is?" Jack gave a little sigh, looked down at his shoes for a moment then looked back to Natalie straight between the eyes and said "Yes. To be blunt, they're fascinated that my penis has grown since the procedure and medication started. Enough I think to make them wonder if they have something very marketable." The solicitors mouth formed a perfect oval as she let this information sink in, then regained her composure and responded. "That would indeed be very marketable. I think I can get a few more concessions out of them before you sign Jack. It occurs to me that we need you to undertake a *thorough* independent physical before you leave for this. Just to make sure they do no harm while you are in their care."

Jack nodded, then realised the emphasis on through was not unintentional. Natalie then picked up the phone "Ms Carrington please...Ms Carrington I'm Natalie Wilcox and I represent Jack Spencer. I have a couple of amendments I'd like to propose to the document you're seeking his signature to?" Natalie appeared to have regained her composure and spent the next few minutes discussing and agreeing tweaks to the document, such as what happens if they wished to extend the study as well as ensuring return flights every 4 weeks and time off if it went beyond the initial time. Jack smiled at her as she went about her business, and he understood once again what a great solicitor she was. Anyone who could squeeze even more cash out of Scarlett had to be pretty good.

The conversation wound up with an agreement to have a freshly amended document in Natalie's hands by noon on the Monday. The call ended, and Jack gave her a warm friendly smile, which she seemed a little flustered by. "I just added all my fees to the sum you're receiving, upgraded you to Club class for you and your...ahem...nurses and got your villa upgraded to a 5 Star with pool and hot tub. Oh and a rental vehicle for your days off, a nice big jeep I think." He chuckled and responded "I don't know how to thank you. I'll never be able to repay you for the way you looked out for me when Susan passed away, but this is pretty special stuff."

"Just doing my rather fabulous job" and they both laughed. It was approaching 5pm, and Jack was suddenly very conscious of not wanting to go home right there and then to an empty home. "Please let me thank you. Perhaps we could go to dinner and celebrate?" Natalie paused - she would normally politely but firmly thank a client and say no. As an attractive blonde she was invited to 'business' dinners and lunches routinely, but this was different and she had just made a very nice fee for the firm that that the senior partners would be most impressed with. She had no plans that couldn't be moved around, and she was really enjoying his company. On another level she was insanely curious to find out what they'd done to this middle aged man's cock that made them want to spend a large pile of cash on a study, and she'd had difficulty staying focussed all through the meeting. "Why not?"

12