Modified Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
549 Followers

Things move quickly from here. Within a minute April has Steve's cock out, stroking it firmly. A minute later they are both completely naked and April is pulling Steve down onto the bed on top of her. "Please, fill me up," Penny croaks.

Steve wastes no time, burying his hard member to the hilt inside April's pussy. April cries out and wraps her legs around Steve, grinding herself against him. They quickly get into a rhythm, Steve thrusting in and out. April approaches an orgasm, crying out to Steve, "Faster! Fuck me!" She closes her eyes, and her mind envisions that it is Penny's cock inside her instead of Steve's. "Fuck," she groans, trying to shake the image. But the fantasy in her head grows stronger. She sees Penny's tits swaying in her face and she wants to reach up and suck the hard nipples. She sees Penny staring down at her with a look of pure lust on her face. She wants to feel Penny's cock fill her pussy with hot cum.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" Steve blurts out. At the first blast from his cock, April's orgasm hits her. She cries out, grinding against Steve. Soon, Steve collapses on top of her.

"Wow babe, that was amazing!" Steve pulls out and lifts himself off April, his cum leaking out of her pussy.

April rolls into a ball on the bed. "What is wrong with me!" she ponders to herself. "I've turned into a slut, fucking some guy I just met! And even worse, fantasizing about that bitch Penny? I need to get hold of myself! And worst of all, I'm still horny!"

"Hey, sorry, but the guys are heading out to play some B-ball, so I gotta go. You can hang if you want to. Maybe I can catch up with you later?" Steve already has his clothes on and is putting on his shoes.

"Umm, sure. That's ok, I need to go anyway," Penny replies, now embarrassed by the whole situation. She quickly dresses and rushes down the stairs and past the guys still playing video games.

"Leaving so soon? What's wrong, is my man Steve a little too quick to the trigger?" one of the guy's jests. "Come on back sometime and I'll show you how a real man does it!"

April ignores the lewd comments and rushes out the door. But for a brief moment she imagines herself naked in a room full of frat guys.

*****

Doctor Krutov sits down in her office and logs on to her computer. She sees the video files of Penny from this morning waiting for her. In surgery since 6am this morning, she hasn't had time to review the videos. And the rest of the day isn't looking much better, with a full schedule of meetings with her staff. She picks up the phone and calls Victor.

"Hello?" Victor answers.

"Victor, this is Doctor Krutov. Have you completed the background check on this Jasmine person?" she asks abruptly.

"Of course, doctor. She checks out fine, I don't expect any issues from her. You'll see on the tapes that she's anxious to obey Stacy's sorority rules including keeping things quiet where Penny is concerned. And nothing in her background indicates any tendency towards taking things to the authorities, even she knew the full story. I would say she'll keep things quiet to not upset her selection into Delta Omega. Besides, she seems to enjoy her new toy, as she calls Penny."

"Very well," she responds. "And did you see any unusual behaviors today that I should be aware of?"

"Unusual? You'd have to be more specific, doctor. Everything about this assignment is unusual."

"What do I pay you for, damn it! You are to monitor the situation and report back to me! Just let me know if you see any signs of trouble." Doctor Krutov hangs up the phone without waiting for an answer.

"I really need to find a better job," Victor grumbles to himself.

Dr. Krutov reads a few e-mails before shutting off her computer. She can't put her finger on it, but a nagging feeling that trouble is brewing is darkening her thoughts.

*****

That evening, April stares at her cell phone. "I can't..." she says to herself. But then she punches in the numbers. Before hitting send she stops herself and drops her phone. April wants this, but just can't admit it. She can't let them know how much she wants it. April screams in frustration. Then she picks up her phone again. And she hits the send button.

"Hello?"

"Umm, hi Jasmine... I was wondering, well... if you, umm... if you needed any help tonight," April stammers.

"April? Hi. Help with what?" Jasmine asks, already knowing the answer. So my suspicions are true, she thinks to herself.

"You know, with Penny."

"Penny? What about Toy?" Jasmine replies, enjoying April's discomfort.

"If you need to relieve her, I could... I could help." April struggles to get the words out.

"Ohhh, that! Why April, that is so nice of you to offer. But I can take care of it if you are too busy..."

"Please," April blurts out. "I mean, umm, it's no problem, and I, umm, I'm supposed to help you."

"Well, ok. I'll tell you what, we're just out getting a bite to eat. We'll stop by your room in a little while." Jasmine hangs up and smiles. Her plan is moving ahead nicely.

*****

45 minutes later, Jasmine knocks on April's door. April opens the door quickly and ushers Jasmine and Penny in, hoping nobody sees them come in.

"Thanks for offering to help, April! Toy and I have been shopping all afternoon, and I'm afraid she's just about to burst! Why don't you start by helping Toy out of that dress of hers?"

Still struggling to try to deny her needs, April momentarily hesitates.

"Come on, hurry it up," Jasmine prods April.

Relenting, April moves closer to Penny and unzips her dress. She then helps to lift the dress over the humiliated Penny's head. Penny is naked underneath, and her semi-hard cock juts out in front of her. April gasps as her eyes lock onto the appendage and her desire surges.

"Come in here," Jasmine calls from the bathroom.

April and Penny walk to the bathroom. Penny is quiet, knowing that something is up. She could tell all day that Jasmine had something on her mind, and now she is sure that whatever it was, it had to do with April.

Jasmine grasps Penny's cock, stroking slowly. "Toy looks good, don't you think?" she asks April.

"Umm, I guess," April stammers.

"Oh, don't be shy. I bet you want to touch it."

"Sure, if that's what you want," April responds, still trying to hide her true desires from Jasmine.

Jasmine continues to stroke Penny's member, which is now fully erect. Jasmine watches April's reaction, seeing April's eyes staring intently at Penny's cock. Jasmine lets go and moves behind April. Distracted, she doesn't notice as Jasmine pulls some cuffs out of her bag. She hears a click and feels the weight on her right wrist. Before she can react, Jasmine pulls Aprils hands behind her back and snaps the other cuff in place, trapping her hands behind her back.

"What the... hey! What are you doing? Let me go!" April blurts out in surprise as she pulls on the cuffs.

"No, not yet. You said you wanted to help, and this is how you are going to help. Get on your knees. Now," Jasmine commands April.

"Please," April whines, but slowly slides down to her knees in front of Penny. She finds herself again mesmerized by the large cock in front of her.

"You like what you see, don't you?" Jasmine asks April.

"I, umm, I guess so."

"You guess so? Well, if that's all the excitement you can muster, I'll just take toy elsewhere. Come, toy," Jasmine commands.

"Wait!" April shouts out in panic. "Please don't go. I... I like it."

"It? What do you like?" Jasmine prods.

"I like toy's cock."

Jasmine moves beside Penny and wraps her fingers around Penny's hard rod. She begins to stroke it slowly as April watches intently. Soon, a drip of pre-cum slides down the tip and threatens to drip onto the floor.

"Lick it," Jasmine commands. April leans forward and catches the drip on her tongue, savoring the taste, and then she leans back. A moment later another drip forms. "Lick," Jasmine again commands. April quickly obeys. Two more times Jasmine repeats the command to April. The fourth time April moans as she tastes the pre-cum, feeling her body heat up.

Jasmine lets go of Penny's cock. "Suck it," she commands April.

April quickly fills her mouth with the cock and begins to swirl her tongue around it. Penny moans. Soon Penny is thrusting her hips forward. April matches her rhythm, bobbing her head up and down the hard shaft. More pre-cum leaks out and April swallows all of it greedily. April's pussy juices begin to drip down her thigh, and she wishes her hands were free to rub herself.

"Stop!" Jasmine commands. Penny stops thrusting and April reluctantly pulls back from Penny's cock.

"Tell me what you want, April," Jasmine asks.

"I want her cock," April replies breathlessly, her arousal nearly as high as it was this morning with the dildo.

"Be more specific."

"I want to suck it, I want it inside my pussy. I want to feel her cum fill me up. Please!"

"And what will you do if I allow this?"

"Anything, please! I need it!" April pleads.

"You will serve me and do as I command?"

"Yes, please! I just need that cock in me!"

Jasmine looks down triumphantly. Penny is watching Jasmine, a little afraid and a little proud of her mistress.

"Stand up and bend over the sink," she orders April. April quickly rises and turns to face the sink. She bends over, her ass sticking out at Penny.

"Beg for it!" Jasmine orders April.

"I need it, please! Please fuck me. Ram that big dick into me!"

"You heard her toy. She wants that cock. Go ahead and fuck her."

Penny moves forward and guides her cock to April's entrance. April moans and pushes back. Penny hesitantly slides deeper into April. Never having fucked another person, she shifts to find a comfortable position and steadies herself by grabbing April's hips. For a brief moment she hesitates, again saying to herself that she's not a lesbian. But as April's pussy grips her cock, the only thoughts left in her head are of the incredible feelings radiating from her cock. She starts to thrust in and out.

"Oh shit, it feels so good!" April cries. Penny quickens her pace, long strokes in and out of April's pussy. April's juices coat Penny's cock, mixing with the pre-cum seeping from Penny's cock.

Penny is now slamming up against April, April moaning with each deep thrust. Jasmine grabs April's hair and pulls her head back, forcing April to look at herself in the mirror.

"Look at that slut," Jasmine taunts.

April cries out and her eyes roll back in her head as she is surprised by the intensity of her first orgasm.

"Please mistress, may I cum?" Penny pleads.

"Not yet, toy. Fuck her harder."

"Oh god," Penny cries out, not sure she can last any longer. Jasmine slaps Penny's ass hard.

"I said fuck her harder!"

Penny steps up her pace. April cries out as she cums again. "Please, I want to feel you cum inside me!" April says betweens gasps.

Penny pleads again as April's pussy squeezes her cock, "Please mistress!"

"Very well Toy, cum!"

"Penny's cock immediately sprays a geyser of cum deep in April's pussy. April shouts out and cums again. Penny's cum fills her up and then pours out of her pussy, streaking down her legs and onto the floor. Penny continues to thrust as her cock continues to unload into April. April cums again. Penny's cock continues to spurt. April cums again.

Finally, Penny's thrusts slow and she slips out of April. April, shaking, collapses on the floor in the puddle of cum. Penny falls back against the wall and slides down to the floor.

"Very good, toy," Jasmine praises Penny while stroking her hair. Jasmine then reaches down and removes the cuffs from April. "You are mine now, slut." Jasmine says to April.

Jasmine leads Penny out the bathroom door. Looking back, she tells April, "Clean up this mess, April."

KegRoller
KegRoller
549 Followers
12