Modified Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack went to WhatsApp and messaged Debbie and Laura, offering to bring dinner with him. They quickly accepted and suggested Chinese food, so after a round of messages back and forth, he had his order ready to pick up on the way. He duly did that and turned up with a couple of bags of food and a bottle of white wine, so he went to the flat, and was welcomed by Debbie at the door in a tiny pair of shirts and a vest style tee shirt. "Ooh lovely stuff" and they quickly organised plates and glasses, settled down to dinner.

The three exchanged stories of their day, with Laura picking up on his tailor's visit. "Audrey told me that Alex is a bit of a hottie. Did she properly measure your inside leg?" That prompted guffaws of laughter all round, with there being little doubt of a sexual liaison of some sort having happened that morning. Jack felt totally at comfort with his nursing friends, who simultaneously had no expectations of him yet were ready to jump on him at a moments notice. It was all a little strange yet felt surprisingly right.

The sound of a key in the door was swiftly followed by it swinging open, and in walked two women that he recognised as nurses from the clinic. "Sorry girls, I didn't know when you were finishing today or else we'd have ordered you some." Anna and Mary had been part of the round the clock team looking after him, so Jack surmised that the flat was nurses accommodation owned by the clinic. In fact they'd been the duo that had shaved him for his surgery, so like everyone else in the room, had seen him naked. Jack quickly offered to get some delivered, and after a long day, they didn't take much persuasion.

The conversation moved to a less sexually themed kind, and before too long they'd all had dinner and a few glasses of wine, and were chilling out in front of the TV. Mary, an Irish nurse with a lovely lilting accent, eventually asked a question that wouldn't be straightforward to answer. "So tell me Jack, it's great that you're condition is cured and all, as I cannot imagine how sore it would have been every feckin' time you peed. But why did we end up collecting 35 sperm samples in 7 days? I mean, that's a lot of wankin' ye did there. Did ye do that much before the procedure?" This raised a chuckle from Anna and shush noises from Debbie and Laura. "Sure now I got to see your thing beforehand, and if ye don't mind me sayin' it was nothin special."

Debbie was set to launch into a tirade of abuse at her flatmate when Jack held up his hand "Now that's a reasonable observation Mary, and I don't take offence at being described as nothing special. All I'll say is that the treatment, which included some new medication and the gene therapy has had some unexpected results. They've had me sign a non-disclosure agreement which says that I cannot discuss it any further than that." Mary was not impressed, and mumbled something about hiding behind the lawyers.

He winked at Debbie and Laura then continued. "I wasn't in the habit of masturbating 5 times a day beforehand. But I think things changed a little bit with my treatment. You saw me before...but you haven't seen me after." That raised a chorus of oohs and aahs from Debbie and Laura.

Anna was smirking but Mary couldn't resist the lure, and almost on cue, Jack could smell the sweet scent of arousal in the room, though with four women there, he'd be hard pressed to identify who it came from, though he had a decent idea. "So Jack, are you tellin' me you're a big boy now? I've asked Debbie and Laura but they won't say a thing, though they seem pleased with themselves. How would a nice Irish girl go about finding out now?"

Jack knew he had her at that point. Debbie's nipples were like pebbles pressed against her tee shirt, Laura looked slightly distracted and flushed, Anna hugged on to her wine glass but watched every move. He beckoned Mary over so she sat beside him. He took her hand and placed it into his lap, where his cock though not fully erect was starting to grow and the touch did little to inhibit him. "Holy fuck" exclaimed Mary "what the hell have you got in there?" But her hand did not move and gave a little squeeze, and then slipped to Jack's zipper and popped the button on his jeans. She tried pulling them down, but he had to lift his bum off the couch to slide them down to his thighs, where the shorts were just about keeping him decent for the moment. Anna's eyes were popping out of her head as Mary tried to slip down the shorts, and pulled out the growing cock from his pants.

"You did NOT have that in your pants 10days ago! Anna go get my tape measure, I have to see how big this monster is!" Debbie's hand was down her shorts at this point, obviously rubbing her pussy, whilst Anna seemed in a trance.

Laura got up and went to a drawer and produced a fabric measuring tape and handed it to Mary. "Make sure it's good and hard before you measure anything, I don't think he's quite there yet."

Mary grasped the cock, giving it a tentative tug or two as though she couldn't believe it. "I don't need instructions on how to get a man hard thank ye Laura. But I might need a second pair of bloody hands, it's feckin' huge." Laura sat on the other side of them, with Jack's meat the middle of the sandwich. Laura leaned in and kissed Jack, then looked Mary in the eyes, and leaned over for a tentative kiss with Mary, who didn't seem surprised, and kissed her back. Both women then lowered their gaze and started to stroke, lick and suck Jack's cock in a way that had him rock hard within a minute. Mary grasped the tape and measured along the top, gasped then wrapped it around the girth of it and mouthed O.M.G.

"That's almost a foot long, eleven bloody inches. And almost the same in circumference. You definitely didn't have that when I shaved you clean Jack boy. Does your agreement stop you from fucking?" Jack slowly shook his head, and Laura giggled, giving away her obvious familiarity with his now very firm cock. He pulled Mary close and they kissed, his hands roaming over her body, her small but firm breasts a delicious handful for him. She moaned while Laura played with her other breast. Debbie at this point had given up any pretence and had her shorts around her ankles and her top pushed up exposing her magnificent bosom, her hands vigorously rubbing at her pussy and pulling on her nipples, Anna did not know where to look, but got up and walked over to Debbie and kissed her, her tongue exploring her mouth and chest in quick succession.

Mary was all set to climb onto his cock, when Jack spoke up "I'll fuck anyone and everyone who wants to tonight, but no condom means no fucking." Mary ran to another room, shedding clothes as she went. Laura took advantage and was busy stroking Jack in a deliberate 'I know what I'm doing' manner while they kissed long and softly.

Mary returned naked and threw a pile of condoms onto the table "that's all I have, but I'm riding this fucker first". Laura smiled then slid over to let Mary grab a condom and attempt to slip it onto Jack's throbbing member. It took care and more than one ripped condom to manage, but after doing so, she slipped astride him, and measured his cock at her entrance. Jack's fingers felt her clean shaven pussy and immediately knew she was wet and ready right there and then. She mounted and slid it inside her, exhaling a stream of expletives as she slowly but determinedly impaled herself on him.

A few movements were spent adjusting to the fullness and then Mary gradually slid up and down, Jack's hands on her breasts, twisting and sucking her nipples, Laura had taken to masturbating to pass the time until her turn, so Jack turned and kissed her, and stroked her thigh with his free hand until Mary grabbed it and placed it back on her breast. Debbie was by now making the familiar sounds of orgasm while she came onto Anna's fingers, while Mary having adjusted to his size was energetically humping up and down on his lap and was lost in her moment of lust. She came loudly, her pussy rippling along the length of Jack's cock, her body shuddering as the orgasm erupted through her. She slid off, gasping for air and he made sure she was okay before turning his attention elsewhere. Laura grabbed him by the hand, and stepping out of his remaining clothes followed her to the other couch where Debbie was recovering, and Anna was in a state of disbelief.

"I think you've broken Mary, but I have to try this for myself." Anna had been watching the end of Mary's orgasm, and 20 minutes of the room filled with sex meant she was ready, and her long black hair was in pigtails, just begging to be pulled. She offered her bum in the air, so Jack lined up at her wet pussy, and slid inch by inch inside. He grasped her hips, and started to slowly work back and forth accompanied by gasps and moans of pleasure. Laura having made sure that Debbie was fine, went to Mary and was between her legs, her mouth eagerly lapping at Mary's sensitive clit, driving her towards another orgasm. Jack was getting faster and firmer with his thrusts, and taking the pigtails in one hand, yanked her hair towards him, impairing her petite body on his cock while thrusting deep and hard. Anna's breasts were bouncing and slapping against each other as they fucked, she pushing back onto him as much he was trying to push into her. Her moans turned to shrieks as the thrusting became faster, and Jack felt his own orgasm approach. Anna came howling like a banshee, while Laura and Mary were engaged in a 69, and Laura's now familiar sex noises added to the symphony of lust. Jack withdrew from Anna, who collapsed face first onto the couch, but Debbie recognising his signs pulled off the condom and started jerking him until he roared, and came with 4 strong pulses across the glorious breasts of the blonde woman.

He collapsed into a chair, and the room was awash with heavy breathing and pleasure. A few minutes later both Laura then Mary came for each other, while Debbie held Anna's head in her lap, stroking her hair. The petite Irish woman eventually spoke "That's a fine cock you have on you Jack. I'm more than a little jealous that this pair will be keeping you company in America, but they're gorgeous gals and I can't begrudge them that. At least I got to try it for myself." and she dissolved into fits of laughter. Anna looked up at him, and smiled, a contented 'Ive been properly fucked' smile.

"Right I'm off to bed" chirped Mary, and she stepped over, took Anna by the hand and off they went to the Irish girls room.

"Are they a couple?" asked Jack.

Debbie shrugged her shoulders, which was all the sense they needed. Laura sat up, walked over and took them both by the hand, leading them to her room. "I want cuddles" she mumbled as they rolled into bed.

12