Modified Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared for a moment "GG big fella, I've got the tits to go with your cock." He pulled her close then with the dexterity of someone who has had a lot of recent practice, unhooked her bra which slid to the floor. He kissed down her neck, then onto her body, her breasts and lingered on her firm nipples, sucking and nibbling which evoked pleasurable noises from Alex. He decided to spend more time, that being appreciated by the tailor, who handled her breasts and squeezed them around his head. It was an astonishing experience, but it wasn't enough to distract Jack from unzipping the skirt and sending it to the floor, now Alex only sporting a tiny cream g string. He worked lower on her stomach, then around her thighs, finally returning to her pussy taking a few moments to rub over the silken surface. The g string was soaked with her juices, and jack swiftly removed it.

Alex was shuddering with pleasure. Usually her sexual experience was men (and women) fixated on her tits, and while Jack had spent plenty of time there, he was working very hard to pleasure her in other ways. It was both unexpected and wonderful, and her moans of pleasure made sure that Jack understood that.

She shrieked when he unexpectedly slid one, then two fingers into her wet and waiting push. He took his time, sucking and nibbling on her clit, while vigorously fingering her pussy. In only a few minutes she came, a gush of fluid accompanying a load moan of pleasure that seemed to last for minutes, but was probably no more than 30 seconds. It might just have been the orgasm of her life. So far.

Jack could feel for legs trembling, so he scooped her up in his arms and walked to the couch. Gently placing her down, she noticed his cock firm and ready for action, perhaps noticing it for the first time since her last visit. Her titty wanks were legendary, indeed as Jack had experienced, but this time she just wanted to fuck him. She pulled him to the seat beside her, and then straddled his lap, placing the cock at the entrance to her pussy. She slid down in a single motion, carefully ensuring she was capable of taking his length and girth.

"Never, ever been so full Jack. That cock is a thing of beauty." Jack grunted an acknowledgement, while taking turns sucking her nipples, and using his hands on her thighs, guiding her up and down. Jack had never been with a women with such enormous breasts, but he was smitten by her personality and joy of pleasure. She was into this and let him know it, her sounds and her body in a tango of pleasure which Jack only along for the ride, so to speak.

After 20 minutes and three further orgasms, Jack could see that Alex was flagging just a little. He flipped her onto her back, and placing her heels on his shoulders, started to pummel her pussy fast and deep. The change of attack touched new nerves in Alex, who was literally having the fuck of her life, and she encouraged him on, urging him to fill her up.

Jack was mesmerised by the sight of her breasts bouncing in time to his thrusts, and before long was thrust deep and screaming his orgasms, while he pumped his seed deep inside. He collapsed beside her, while they both caught their breath. "Spectacular" was all he could manage. Alex only nodded, still in the throes of her most recent orgasm.

Eventually she was able to utter something coherent. "I think that may have been the fuck of a lifetime Jack. Never felt pleasure like that with anyone before, I need to go shortly, and you need to get a good nights rest before your flight, but can I see you again sometime?" Jack said for sure, and asked if she was up for a plus one sometime too. She smiled and said she would be up for anything with him.

After a shower, and a change into a spare top that Alex had brought with her, they called a taxi and again Jack bade farewell to another remarkable woman. He ordered in some dinner, ate and tidied up, then went to bed, completely spent. Off to America tomorrow, and he wondered what fun lay ahead for him there.

12