Modified Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire stepped out of the water, her surprisingly large breasts being topped by tiny erect nipples, the water slipping off her skin in a most erotic manner. She stalked towards him, noting his semi erect cock, and without any do, just knelt in front of him and started sucking him off. A black woman from the Virgin crews knelt beside her, and alternated between fondling Claire's breasts and stroking Jack's cock. Claire never lost eye contact the whole time she provided rather excellent fellatio, but at this point Jack didn't want an audience. He lifted her chin and nodded towards the house. "What about Gemma?" She asked, the woman's face was briefly crestfallen.

"Oh she's coming too, but only if you want to Gemma." She assured him she did, so taking one in each hand, he led them inside and walked past the 'Pleasure rooms'. In one he saw the two young men busy with the others pleasure, at the second were the three some Jack saw earlier, busy in a daisy chain of loud moans and fingering, and in the third he saw a petite blonde woman who Jack recognised as the second pilot on his outward journey. Her name was Ingrid, and she appeared to be busy vigorously spanking a woman who was tied to the bed frame. Gemma commented that the recipient was one of her Virgin pals, and she had no idea she was into that.

Jack took them to the master suite, which elicited comments of appreciation from both women. Jack decided he would lay out some ground rules. "No one gets ignored, so no just one on one. If I'm fucking one of you, then I want you to be pleasuring the other." Both nodded their assent to this. "Anyone can leave at any time, no one does anything they don't want to. Important now: are you both using protection?"

They both assured him yes, and with that, he pulled them both close, squeezed their bums and felt two different hands on his hardening cock. Gemma offered to let Claire go first as long as Jack promised to take her next, however long that took. This agreed, Gemma crawled onto the bed, her large breasts swaying as she lay down to let Claire start to pleasure her, kneeling at the bottom of the bed. Claire took her left hand and smeared Gemma's juices upon it, then placed her fingers at her mouth, where she greedily licked them clean. Claire demonstrated her considerable cunnilingus skills on Gemma, who was soon writhing under her touch, whilst at the same time pulled her cheeks wide with her free hand, wiggling her bum.

Jack was once again hard and ready to fuck, his recently discovered sexual prowess being put to the test. He slipped easily inside a moist Claire who groaned as he slid into her, which in turn vibrated onto the moist pussy of Gemma, who moaned appreciating the vibration onto her clit. Jack was careful not to disturb Claire's ministrations onto the Gemma, but at the same time could not wait to pound Claire and show her what she was missing.

Gemma was the first to cum, a noisy explosion of expletives and sounds , as well as hips thrust skywards onto the face Claire. Jack increased his pace, with Claire face onto the bed, while Gemma watched and stroked herself. He could now cut loose and pulling up her hips, he started to thrust hard and deep, the sound of flesh smacking in flesh punctuating the rhythm of their fucking.

After a few minutes of this Claire came, a quietly so that had you not watched her body twitch and ripple with her orgasm, you would not have known. Jack wondered if she was practiced at masturbating in silence...but no matter, cum she did and it was glorious. Claire collapsed face first, but Gemma seeing her moment, leapt to her feet, sat Jack down then on his back , and slid on top of his erection which showed no sign of waning.

Gemma leaned forward and presented her nipples to his lips, which greedily accepted, sucking and biting which generated pleasurable sounding noises from the magnificently curvy black woman. They both started to fuck enthusiastically, Gemma riding him up and down, Jack thrusting his hips high. The energy and the sounds of pleasure were equally high, and Jack held on to the wonderful breasts while Gemma used one hand to vigorously rub her clitoris.

Her orgasm, was magnificent, loud and shook the bed with its ferocity. Jack pulled her close, still maintaining small but defining hip thrusts. After 30 seconds or so of recovery, Gemma smiled across at Claire, who was lazily masturbating beside them, then slipped off Jack's length. They both took his cock in hand, and stroked him hard and fast, and for Jack that was it and he came for the second time in little under an hour, yet still spurted 3 times and a splurged a whole foot in the air, splashing back onto his body, which both women greedily lapped up. He pulled them close to him, and they lay touching and stroking each other's body's in a pat orgasmic dance of thanks.

He got up to go to the bathroom, and emerged 2 minutes later to find both women busy in a lengthy tongue driven embrace. With no wish to disturb them, Jack wandered back downstairs, passing the rooms and noting different occupants than when he went upstairs. He spotted Liz busily being fucked by Julia with one of her strap-on dildos, and from the noises that was going very well. Both women saw him, with Liz giving a distracted wave, and Jools shouting hi.

He went back outside, and discovered things had simmered down from when he had left. The redhead was still on the inflatable, but sipping on a drink, the hot tub still had Natalie, but she'd been joined by a group who were enjoying the conversation, whilst Ingrid and her submissive friend from earlier were now cuddled up on a chair. Some people had begun to put some clothes back on, and the heady bachanallia from earlier now seemed to have passed.

Jack slipped into the hot tub for the first time, and slid in beside Natalie who had made space for him. "If I live to be a hundred, I might never see anything like this again. You certainly know how to throw a party." Natalie chuckled, as in fact she'd had a terrific time, with Jools, Debbie and Laura pleasuring each other. She had always been open to trying different things sexually, but did so more often since she had met Jools. "I get now why you are so taken with Debbie and Laura, they're just lovely girls. They sure know how to enjoy themselves too, and God, Laura is good with her tongue!"

"Have you had a good time Nat?" Jack as confident that she had, though he had not anticipated her hooking up with anyone other than Julia. He guessed he still had a lot to understand about their relationship, which on a day like today seemed strong and confident. After assuring Jack that she'd had a 'bloody marvellous time', she leaned in for a cuddle and a kiss, and Jack was reminded what a gorgeous woman his lawyer was.

Jools appeared with Liz in tow at that point, so Natalie got up and went to embrace and kiss her lover. Jack turned to Liz and invited her into the now empty hot tub, and she slipped in beside him.

"This is a party mate, wow do you know how to have a good time." Liz at this point was utterly worn out, with two vigorous fuckings already that day. She put her head in Jack's shoulder.

"Who knew that all you needed was music, a pool and a dozen horny trolly dolly's for it to work." They both dissolved into laughter. "Anyone can stay if they want to Liz, so unless you're heading out in the morning, I think we can find a bed for you.

"Mmmm that sounds fabulous." She knew that not everyone would want to, but she stepped out of the hot tub, circulating around the party letting people know. A few decided to leave, but they had a few extra house guests that night, including Liz, Claire, Gemma, Ingrid and the redhead (who's name was Felicity as Jack later discovered). Jack started to tidy up, with lots of bottles to be disposed of being a particular challenge, but as soon as the others spotted him doing that they joined in, and the place was reasonably ship shape in no time. Clothes were donned, and tee shirts found for their extra guests, and Jack organised yet more pizza (he'd never had that go wrong) for delivery.

He was now quite likely a legend in the pizza place, as when the boy delivered and met by Felicity and Gemma, who ensured that he got a generous tip and an eyeful as Felicity fondled Gemma's breasts through the tee shirt, then the two engaged in some tonsil tennis as the door swung shut. They bust out laughing "that's a boy with enough in the wank bank to last him a year" opined Liz, just before she attacked s slice of pepperoni .

They settled in front of the tv watching a movie, but no one was really interested. Ingrid and Felicity headed off to one of the spare rooms, and from the giggles it sounded like they'd found a second wind. The others slipped away leaving just Gemma and Jack. "I think there should be a spare room still, but there's an open invitation to spend the night with me if you'd like." Jack was smitten by Gemma, who was genuinely charming and witty, with a spectacular tight, curvy body. He'd never imagined being with a woman of colour before, but it seemed utterly irrelevant in that moment. She was gorgeous.

"I think I'd like to see how much fun two people can have on that enormous bed." Jack smiled at her response, and switching off the tv, took her by the hand upstairs to his room. His night was clearly far from over.

12