Modified Ch. 09

Story Info
Cunning plans & blissful moments, plus Scarlett returns.
8.2k words
4.79
11.4k
6

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Monday*

It was another of Jack's favourite moments. He was not quite awake, but not quite sleeping. He was aware of the warm soft body pressed against his side, with Gemma and he having spent several hours the previous evening pleasuring each other over and over. Despite Gemma's best attempts to wear out his cock, Jack was sporting his now accustomed morning wood, and he briefly contemplated how bizarre yet wonderful the last 24 hours had been. He thought back to what Liz had said to him at the pool party, where she said he could 'fuck any woman he wanted there', and having given Liz her fantasy fuck in the pool (and later in bed along with Gemma), he'd spent his time with the women he'd wanted and lusted after.

He heard the door to his bedroom open, and turned and finally opened his eyes to see Felicity, Gemma's red headed crew mate peek around the door. The sun shine brightly but it was still around 7am, and on seeing her colleague resting against Jack, she smiled and raised a thumb to indicate her approval. Jack smiled, and she popped the door wider as she slipped inside the room clad only in a pink bikini bottom, and went to the other side of the bed where Jack pulled back the covers to let her slip in beside him. She clocked his cock in its erect state, and instead of moving in for a cuddle, she went head first to his waist and kissed him, making his penis twitch with the contact. Jack was then presented its her bum practically at his face while she started suck him off in a leisurely fashion, so he was happy to pull down her bikini pants, and started to play with her moistening cunt.

That caused an unexpected moan from Felicity, which in turn played very nicely onto his member, and both took that as a signal to intensify their efforts. Jack was vigorously fingering the red head, causing her cheeks to wobble in time to his thrusts, while she was doing her best to deep throat him, something that hadn't been accomplished at all since his surgery. Despite his best efforts not to disturb her, Gemma was woken by the motion and the satisfied mumbling beside her, and cracked one eye open to see her colleague working very hard to relieve Jack of his morning stiffness. She reached beneath her friend's head and started to play with Jack's balls, and that was all that was needed to start the process, in a a few moments he was spurting and stifling a moan of appreciation while Felicity made sure there were no more damp patches on the bed to deal with.

Gemma kissed Jack and snuggled in, while Felicity enjoyed her own moment of pleasure shortly after, Jack's ministrations to her pussy causing a satisfactory orgasm. She turned around and snuggled in on his other side, the two women reaching out and stroking each other's arms to acknowledge their presence and letting the other know they were content. The trio dozed for a while, until the door barged open around 9am, with Julia carrying a tray with coffee and toast. Natalie appeared behind her and slipped her arms around her lover once the tray was placed down, with all of them in varying states of nudity or minimal dress sipping on coffee and enjoying the moment.

Before long Ingrid, Liz, Debbie and Laura joined them, and the noise level gradually rose as tales of the previous day were exchanged, and Jack was surrounded by these wonderful women, all of whom had done their best to recreate an evening of lust that might have turned Nero's cheeks a rosy red. Yet this morning the house had the feel of a diner or coffee shop, as they seemed to get along wonderfully well. Coffee was sipped, stories were exchanged and laughed at, contact details were given and promises of a future catch up back in the U.K. were made.

Their visitors had organised a taxi to collect them, and gathering themselves and their party outfits after a scavenger hunt to track down the rest of Felicity's clothes, they departed, all of whom were flying later that day or the next. Jack said a fond farewell to Gemma, who hugged him closely and promised to see him soon as she was due back in the US in a couple of weeks time. Kisses were exchanged and away they went.

Today was the last day before Jack had to report to the medical facility and the real reason that he was there, so he wanted to make sure that they made the most of it. Natalie indicated that she had arranged to visit the facility today to satisfy herself on the conditions Jack would encounter while there, so they agreed to meet up that afternoon. She'd also made arrangements to have a vehicle of her own delivered, which meant that Jack, Debbie & Laura were free to spend the morning as they wished. There was little sentiment to go out right away, so a morning by the pool seemed a very lazy agreeable way to pass the time.

Just as Jack was about to step out and catch some sun, Natalia and Julia were taking receipt of their car, both looking very professional, so they waved at each other and away they went. Jack slipped out onto the patio, and turning on some music, started to apply his sunscreen. He'd covered everywhere he could reach when Laura stepped out, a towel wrapped around her. "Want me to get your back?"

He nodded and lay on the lounger face first while she carefully rubbed the protection onto his skin, from his shoulders right down to the line of his shorts. A pat on the bum told him he was done, so he sat up and smiled. Laura unwrapped her towel at which point Jack realised she was true to her promise of no tan lines, and took a few minutes to carefully apply her own spray, leaving her skin glistening in the bright morning sunshine. It was a very sensual moment, and yet very ordinary as she settled down with her sunglasses and book to relax.

Debbie showed up about 10 minutes later with her towel over her shoulder and similarly naked to her friend. Jack wondered if at some point he might discard his shorts also, but reckoned that might be for another day. As Debbie set about covering her skin, paying particular attention to those areas not normally exposed to the sun, his cock twitching in appreciation at her languid strokes over her body, and decided 20 laps or so in the water might cool him off.

After enjoying his stretch in the pool, he stood in the shallow end, listening to the music and pondering drinks and a snack, when Laura beckoned him over. "Be a darling and do my back for me please." He happily agreed, and Laura turned onto her front, handing Jack her spray. He started at her shoulders, squirting a few times onto her skin, then carefully working it in to her skin, his handiwork receiving appreciative moans. More spray, and he worked lower, making sure to cover the sides also and being unable to resist a touch of Laura's gorgeous boobs while doing so.

He worked down her back and over her bum, taking care to apply carefully between the cheeks and thighs, the moans rising in volume, causing a near comatose Debbie to turn and watch. When Jack had finished, Laura mumbled a "thank you darling" and returned to soaking up the sun.

"Me too please Jack, I need to be careful in this strong sunlight. Take your time and apply especially to my white bits." After finishing his work on Laura he was sporting a decent semi, causing an unavoidable bulge in his shorts. That brought a smile from Debbie as she lay down, adding "take your time, be thorough."

Jack started on the top again, working the cream into Debbie's shoulders and down her back. Her larger breasts meant there was more to play with at the sides, so naturally he took his time rubbing the sunscreen carefully there, which brought an appreciative expletive from Laura, admiring his handiwork. He worked lower down, then paid lots of attention to the bum, working down to the legs and back up, working the inner thighs. Debbie's noises made it clear she was turned on, so Jack teased her by rubbing around her pussy lips, which merely caused her to press back against him.

He slipped one finger then a second inside and started to stroke back and forth, and in a moment of enthusiasm, squirted a generous amount of lotion in between her cheeks, and glided a finger over her anus, which was met with a loud moan of approval. Jack glanced over to see Laura's hips raised slightly, and a hand underneath busy pleasuring herself. He returned to Debbie, and whilst busy attacking her pussy, pressed a finger against her ass and slipped it inside. She gasped but after a few moments, nodded so he started to work his finger back and forth there, while curling his fingers in her pussy to attack her g spot.

Debbie was pulling on one of her nipples, while covering her mouth with her towel to stifle her sounds of pleasure, Jack felt her body start to tremble in anticipation, and just focussed on making sure he brought her to a wonderful orgasm, which happened quickly. He felt her muscles spasm around his fingers, and gently withdrew from her as she shuddered in her pleasure. He turned just in time to see Laura cum also, having vicariously shared the pleasure of her friend. Jack's cock was rock solid, yet at that moment all he cared about was the pleasure of these women, and looking after them.

He stood up and stepped inside the house, washing his hands and returning with cold drinks for all three. They sat and soaked up the sun and the moment, and returned to their books. Just before noon Jack announced he was going inside to get showered and ready to go out. He went inside and was followed by his companions who disappeared into their room. Jack elected to shave then hit the shower, and was towelling off in the bedroom when he saw a message pop up on his phone.

Natalie was busy with her tour of the facility, so Julia had messaged to say they thought that they would meet them at the mall around 1pm. Jack dressed and waited downstairs as Laura then Debbie appeared. They decided to stop for brunch on the way, and visited Bob Evans again, and following copious amounts of coffee and breakfast, they set out for their destination.

The Mall at Millenia is a favourite destination for shoppers visiting Orlando. A huge edifice, it has over 100 stores and was originally conceived to bring New York shopping to the area, including large department stores and a number of smaller outlets. It's a bit more upmarket than some of the shopping destinations and had been called out by Debbie and Laura as a must visit for their trip.

On arrival, the women were in their element, and Jack offered to meet them at the atrium at 1pm to catch up with Natalie and Julia. He wandered around some tech stores, and lazed at a coffee shop for a while. But as he waited, an idea fermented in his head and he would need a co-conspirator to make it happen, so he messaged Julia who called him immediately.

"What's happening Jack?" Julia sounded bright and contented, and was obviously enjoying her trip.

"I've an idea but if you don't want to go for it then just say so and there will be no hard feelings. Interested?" Jack was enjoying the tease with Julia but knew it wouldn't last long.

"Intrigued, stop messing around and tell me what it is." Jack spent the next few minutes outlining his plan, and when he finished there was a long pause.

"Yes." The game was afoot!

Before long 1pm came round and the gang showed up at the meeting point, Natalie and Julia having changed out of their smart work attire and into something more casual. Jack enjoyed seeing this side of Natalie, and it was great to see her being openly affectionate to Julia and her similarly in return. They made their way to the food court, where they grabbed a bite to eat and Debbie and Laura excitedly showed off their purchases.

Jack suggested that they go out for dinner that night, and indicated that it was a restaurant that they should dress nicely for, which was met with oohs, aahs and yes's. The next part of the plan involved separating Natalie from Julia, so he suggested that he take their bags back to the car, and that Natalie could fill him in on the facility. Julia agreed, and when her partner wasn't looking tipped Jack a big wink. As they made their way to the parking lot, Natalie explained what he could expect at the facility, and that she intended to be there for the first couple of days to ensure that they were respecting the letter of the agreement. Scarlett had arranged an office for Natalie to use if she wished, and so she would base herself there and could keep in touch with her firm back home as well.

On their way back, Jack realised they'd been too quick, so he whisked Natalie into the Microsoft store, and quizzed her about the a laptop he'd seen and what she thought of it. He made sure to get one of the staff over to explain it in some detail to him, and whilst Natalie was slightly curious, she forgave him and waited patiently alongside, chipping in with comments. They left the store with a new laptop for Jack under his arm, and wandered around some other shops. Natalie spotted Tiffany's and dragged Jack into the store. She excitedly browsed the counters and chatted to a very helpful assistant. She selected a matching pair of bracelets in platinum, which Jack duly approved of, and as they made their way along the mall, it was plain that this was a surprise impulse gift for Julia that she hoped she would like.

"Jack, would you mind if I brought these to dinner and gave it to Julia tonight? I so want to surprise her, the poor darling's put up with my moods the last few weeks and I need to show her how much I care. I do love her you know."

"I'd need to be blind to not see that. You know that she's daft about you as well?" Natalie smiled and nodded. "I don't doubt that she will appreciate the surprise. But we'd better hide the bag, so let's pop it in beside my laptop till we get back to the villa." Natalie agreed and just in time, as their trio of friends and lovers appeared, excitedly shaking some Victoria's secret bags, with Jack wondering when he would get to see the contents on their owners. For now they were all shopped out, and so they headed back to the villa and agreed to be ready by 6pm.

As Jack got ready, he was thankful once again that he'd been introduced to Alex, the talented tailor. He wore a casual shirt, jacket and chinos and was waiting for his companions to come down, so he absentmindedly flipped around the tv channels not really paying attention. Debbie and Laura appeared together, both in dresses for the first time since Jack had met them. Laura wore a red dress with a floral pattern, with the skirt a good 6 inches above the knee and showing off her long legs, which were turning decidedly brown already from their short time in the sun. Debbie had her hair up and wore a simple blue scooped neck dress, similarly short but all attention would be on the blonde woman's spectacular cleavage, helped no doubt by one of Carlotta's lingerie masterpieces.

Jack complimented them both and they assured him he look very smart. A round of pictures were taken and posted online, with Mary and Anna both commenting on how fab their flatmates looked. Julia appeared and motioned Jack to her, handing him a small package for safe keeping, which he took and placed on an inside pocket. She looked fabulous, all the way from her heels to the tiny sparkling earrings. Her red dress was something she'd bought that day, and seemed to fit her perfectly.

"You look wonderful honey, how are you feeling."

"Great, nervous, frightened..,.oh god Jack what if it all goes wrong? What if she says no?"

"In your heart of hearts, do you honestly think that will happen, because I really don't. Just tell her how you feel." He smiled and she hugged him in return.

"Hoi! Hands off my girlfriend Mister." Natalie was coming down the stairs, and looked very beautiful in that moment. Her yellow dress was a little longer and flared in the skirt, but it suited her perfectly. Jack stepped back raising his hands in mock horror, and realised that was the first he'd heard Natalie referred to Julia that way, and it augured well for their evening.

More pictures were taken, and Jack saw the limo appear at the driveway. He recognised the driver and spoke briefly with him about the evening's plan. The ladies stepped into their transport and off they went. There was champagne on ice so Debbie organised drinks for everyone and they toasted to a fun evening. "Now tomorrow we start the business of why we're really here, but tonight is all about fun and relaxation. You all look very beautiful, and this evening is my little treat to you to say thank you for everything that you've done for me these last few weeks." He'd anticipated a flurry of protests, but for once the women simply smiled and enjoyed the moment.

"To Jack." Laura raised her glass and was followed with a chorus of agreement, and they sipped on the champagne, smiling and enjoying the company.

Jack had carefully selected the restaurant for that evening, ensuring it was well regarded by the local LBTQ community, as the last thing he wanted was for Natalie and Julia to feel self conscious as a couple. He'd made arrangements for champagne to be brought to the table if things went to plan, so when they arrived and were being seated, he confirmed all this with the maitre de.

The restaurant was lovely, and it looked as though there were a number of single sex couples eating there that evening, as well as larger groups. There was a small dance floor in the middle, and a trio played quietly in the corner, all adding to the ambiance. Dinner was lovely, with the only notable event being the waiter trying unsuccessfully to not be obvious when looking down Debbie's cleavage, but she took it in good fun, asking "well what's the point in having boobs like this and hiding them away" which was met with a chorus of laughter from the table.

After their main course, the group were contemplating desert or coffee, when Natalie gently tapped her glass to get the attention of the table. She took a deep breath and taking Julia's hand said "This evening, this whole trip has been wonderful. Jack, Julia and I would not be here but for your intervention, and I'm so glad that you did that. I've been so busy with work and life in general I hadn't taken a moment to realise how lucky I am to be with someone wonderful like this woman. But a moment has been created, so I think it's time I said it. I love you Jools. I think I have for some time, but I've been to busy hiding that from the world that forgot to tell you. That stops from today."

Natalie took a healthy swig from her glass and continued. "From this moment I'm hiding you from no one. We can figure out what to do with work, but no more pretending. You're the woman I love and want the world to know that." There were appreciative noises from all around the table as the couple kissed. "I bought a little something today for us to share and show how much we mean to each other." Jack produced the Tiffany boxes at this point, which brought gasps from Debbie and Laura.

"I only wish now I'd got something else instead of these, but they'll do for now." Julia opened her box and took a deep breath at the engraved bracelets with 'N&J' on each. They slipped them onto their wrists and Natalie was about to continue when Julia head up her hand and paused her.

"Oh my darling Natalie, these are beautiful, and I will treasure it forever. I want to be able to tell the world that I love you. I thought though that there might be a way that we could do that a little more formally." Natalie's eyes were as big as saucers as Jack produced the two small Tiffany & Co boxes, and with Julia picking one up and opening it, she held it towards her lover.

"Natalie I want to be with you always. I love, and I want you...to wear my ring. Will you marry me?"

There was a collective holding of breath, as Natalie paused for the briefest of moments then yelled "yes, yes oh yes I will." That was the signal and like a well oiled machine there was champagne and the maitre d congratulating the happy couple. "Mademoiselle, We have a tradition here that where a proposal is accepted, the couple must dance for good luck. Will you do us the honour?"