Modified Ch. 10

Story Info
More shenanigans at the lab, Jack has sex with all the women.
10.8k words
4.77
13.5k
7

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Wednesday*

Jack's morning reveries were perhaps now his favourite part of the day. He replayed in his mind the epic session he'd had with Debbie before drifting off to a restful sleep. He also recalled them waking up some time in the middle of the night, and having a repeat performance, which started with them in doggie style (Debbie was particularly enthusiastic about that), and finishing with a titty wank that was so spectacular he pondered why he'd not asked the gorgeous blonde to play with her body like that before.

He was snuggled in behind Debbie's warm curves, an arm draped over her and pulling her close. Although still, sleeping as far as he could tell, his cock in its usual morning erect state was nestled between her bum cheeks, Jack could smell her sweet arousal and started to gently stroke her body. She moaned, pressing her hips backward and grinding into his erect cock.

"Someone's feeling pretty perky this morning. Is that for me?" She giggled sleepily, but shifted her hips while Jack slid his member between her thighs, while Debbie slid him slowly inside her waiting moist pussy.

"Take it easy gorgeous. You gave me a bloody good seeing to last night, not that I'm complaining, but I'm a little bit tender this morning." Jack kissed her neck, felt her stiffening nipple in the palm of his hand and started to leisurely stroke back and forth, which received appreciative noises from Debbie. A few minutes of this and the movements became a little more pronounced, with Debbie grinding back whilst putting Jacks free hand onto her pussy, directing it over her clit, so he duly started to stimulate there also.

Jack felt a breeze and looked up to the doorway of his bedroom, and saw Julia standing there, naked and looking quite aroused herself, her nipples firm and pointed whilst a hand was busy in her crotch, casually pleasuring herself. Whilst it probably wasn't possible, he swore his cock got harder and even more aroused. Debbie looked over her shoulder at Jack and grinned, unperturbed at their audience, and her movements became faster and firmer, all thoughts of her tenderness banished in the heat of the moment.

Jack needed more room to manoeuvre and was in the mood to finish with a flourish, so he rolled Debbie onto her front, pulled up her hips and now fucked her with enthusiasm. The noises got louder, from the couple on the bed and also from their spectator, with the thrusts cresting the unmistakable sound of slapping flesh of a couple busy fucking. Debbie had taken over duties on her clitoris, and was frantically rubbing herself while her head was turned and eyes locked on Julia who's ministrations to her own pleasure had her legs buckle and she set with her back against the wall while she built to her own climax.

Debbie came first, her loud moaning matched by her her grinding back onto Jack's cock, her pussy pulsing around his member and Jack followed just a few seconds later, a loud grunt with his juices pulsing inside the blonde. Julia didn't take long after that, her legs spasming as her orgasm thrashed over her body and slid down the wall.

Jack removed himself from Debbie, then fell face first onto the bed. He turned to Debbie and they kissed, a languid dance of lips and tongues. He could hear Julia's ragged breathing and propped himself up on an elbow, to see her still sitting, legs splayed wide and a satisfied look on her face.

"You guys put on a hell of a show. But don't you have an appointment to get to Jack?" He rolled over to check his phone, and realised his pick up was in 30 minutes. Smacking Debbie on the bum, he leapt to his feet, and helped both women to their feet.

"Shower?" He nodded towards his ensuite and cock dangling in a semi erect state, he started running the hot water. Debbie and Julia were just behind him, and all three were busy under the water soaping and rinsing their bodies. Jack's semi became a full on erection, but there was no time for anything other than drying off. The women left wrapped in towels to their own rooms to get dressed, while Jack decided one day without shaving wouldn't be terrible, and quickly dressed and headed downstairs.

Natalie and Laura were already waiting in the kitchen, with coffee and cereal ready. Julia and Debbie followed shortly, and while nothing was said, he caught Natalie then Laura cast him a sly grin, both obviously aware of his morning activities, but there was no tension or jealousy in the air. Before long their ride arrived and off they sped into the morning traffic.

As they arrived (now in possession of their own passes), the nurses headed off to the clinical wing, while Natalie was going to get a couple of hours work done in the office she'd been given. That left Julia and Jack waiting in the lobby, so they casually chatted, waiting for his appointment.

"So...you like to watch as well Jools?" Jack smirked as he teased her.

"I like to do a LOT of different things Jack, but I'll be wanting to do more than just watch that cock of yours. Don't keep a lady waiting..." Jack raised an eyebrow quizzically. "My appetites haven't changed since I proposed Jack, and Nat knows that. We're still figuring some things out, but I'll remind you we both were naked and busy with other women at the pool party. No jealousy in our relationship."

He leaned in close to her. "I so wanted to fuck you in the shower this morning...good to know that we can still do things like that. Maybe we can can get a room where we can have peace and quiet for half an hour..." he grinned, the idea a silly flirtation, but he could sense Julia's arousal just the same.

"Nat reckons they've got cameras in every damn room in this place. I don't mind an audience, but I'm not fucking in front of some teenage security guard who looks after the monitors. After yesterday though, I wouldn't mind watching you fuck Scarlett." They both laughed at this point, and Jack was taking another sip of his coffee, when he heard a familiar voice.

"Hello Jack, surprised to see me?" He looked up to see Angela Collins, his therapist from the UK standing there smiling broadly at him. He'd not considered that she would be here and assumed it would be a local professional.

"I'd say what on Earth are you doing here, but I think that's obvious, how lovely to see you!" Jack was genuinely surprised and pleased to see her, but not wishing to embarrass her, the stood and they shook hands while he introduced Julia to her. They boarded a lift while Angela explained that in order to keep as many of the variables stable in the tests, Scarlett had reached out to her and asked if she could come to support the trial here.

What she didn't tell Jack was that the offer of a couple of weeks in the sun while her patients back home were being taken care of, plus a generous bonus had made the decision straightforward for her, her only reluctance was a worry that she would have to deal with a raging libido while seeing Jack. That had been the trigger for the end of a 3 month relationship with her boyfriend, who complained about being used only for sex. Whilst that wasn't entirely true, Angela knew that it was really over due to his lack of emotional support for her.

She'd carefully picked out her outfit for that day. Her normal work attire was a trouser suit and blouse or tee shirt. Today she was in a sleeveless dress, which snuggly fitted her at the hips showing off her her athletic bum and legs, but in a moment of adventure had opted to forgo a bra, her firm breasts not needing support to stay in place. Of course it meant there was one less barrier between her nipples and the outside world, and she was acutely aware of the silk sliding over her skin as she walked. Erect nipples were a foregone conclusion, the only question would be how visible they would be in this pokodot outfit,

Angela invited Julia to wait outside, and she sat and casually picked up a magazine, though she exchanged a glance with Jack that told him she was there if he needed her. The room inside had a desk and also couple of comfortable chairs and a couch. Angela gestured towards the chairs, and picking up a notepad and pen, crossed her legs which caused the dress to ride up a few inches above her knees, a fact not lost on Jack or his burgeoning erection. He'd fantasised about Angela before, indeed had masturbated several times with her as the focus of his lust. But he was also conscious she'd really helped him to reconcile some of his feelings of guilt and loss about his wife, and would always be grateful for that.

He sat there and wondered how much she knew of what had happened since he saw her last, but decided to be honest with her as he thought she deserved his candour. After a few moments enquiringly how he was, and asking about his trip and accommodations, Angela turned to more serious matters.

"How are you feeling about the trial Jack? I'm wondering especially about the tests where they're going to see what happens when they introduce women into a controlled environment with you." Angela wasted no time in getting to the nub of things.

"I'm nervous and a little bit worried if I'm honest Angela. Not for my safety, but more from what will they discover and what will it mean for my health. I'm feeling better now than perhaps I've done in more than a decade. I'm pain free, which is something I could only have dreamed of s few months back."

He took a sip of water and paused. "But we cant ignore the physical changes. In a really short period my penis has doubled in size. Doubled. Plus my libido seems to have no limit." He was sure she'd swallowed when he mentioned his huge cock, and Jack couldn't ignore her nipples pressing firmly against her dress. He adjusted his position to make room for his swollen member, the erection getting firmer with each glance at the beautiful redhead opposite.

Angela was acutely aware she was already turned on, and was grateful she'd decided to add a panty liner that morning, (a precaution recognising how wet her panties were after their last session) otherwise her lace thong would be soaked with her juices. She'd seen the latest physical reports, all appearing normal. Apart from the eleven inch cock...

"Do you think that perhaps the change in your libido is, in part at least, due to absence of pain when you pass water, or ejaculate? Pain is a powerful trainer Jack, it teaches our bodies to avoid doing something. Is it possible that you were repressing any sexual feelings because of a fear of pain, and now it's gone, you're unencumbered by it and are very aware of your sensuality?"

As before, Angela's insightful view on the world made him pause and think."You may well be right. But I do have an enhanced physical function too. When I get erect, it's incredibly firm, and it's sustained. I also recover quickly after...orgasm and ejaculation. I'm capable of having sex multiple times a night. Most days I wake up with a severe case of 'morning wood', it's like being a teenager all over again." Jack paused at this, while Angela carefully jotted down some notes.she shifted in her seat and her dress slid higher on her thighs, and if her nipples grew any harder they'd threaten to tear the dress apart.

All through this explanation, Angela's physical response was unmistakable. Her pussy throbbed and gushed, her nipples were painfully erect and even the slightest movement causing the silk to rub against them threatened to generate an orgasm that she could not hide sitting in this chair. Her desire was off the charts, and only years of experience of retaining control during therapy sessions kept her jumping out of her seat and ripping out the obviously stiff cock sitting opposite,

"That's an interesting point Jack. I'd like to mull on that so why don't we take a little break, and we can resume in 15 minutes?" He nodded and stepped outside where Julia was waiting, so they went to the cafeteria, got drinks and went outside.

Angela in the meantime was using every mental exercise she knew to regain her control. She couldn't pleasure herself, or whatever mental barriers that remained would be obliterated, and she was confident she'd be riding him on the couch. She was also confident that his obvious desire for her was not a misplaced transfer of emotions from therapy, but that he genuinely wanted her. While that was good for her as a woman, she had her professional demands and today they came first and foremost.

Unexpectedly Scarlett stepped in at that moment. Angela was caught unawares and was flustered with her appearance, but her state of arousal was obvious. "Damn, he's got you all hot and bothered too?" She nodded in response. "You've done remarkably well keeping it together for an hour. Try turning up the air conditioning, it might help, at least if what we think is happening is actually happening." She paused briefly, "come see me after you've written your notes, and maybe we can work it off together in the gym." The latter part was dripping with sexual overtones and whilst not bisexual (if you didn't count that phase at University), right now the idea of someone, anyone taking care of her sexual needs felt like a brilliant idea.

As Scarlett left the office she passed Jack with a cheery hello, though if looks could kill, Julia's would have cut her down at 50 paces. They sat back down and Angela having just about regained her composure (and turned up the air con) resumed their session.

"So Jack, you said earlier that it was like being teenager again with your physical responses. What were your experiences like as a teenager? Did you date a lot, when did you have your first sexual experiences? It might help to understand how you're responding to your physical condition now." Jack took a long sip of his water. He then described his teenage years, the awkward dating and being very shy around girls. He didn't have his first proper sexual experience until university, where there were plenty of awkward girls meeting awkward boys. He had a few girlfriends though really nothing serious until he met Susan about a year after graduating.

"We fell in love over that summer, and I was still really awkward when it came to sex. I'd no idea how to properly pleasure a woman, but Susan was incredibly patient and taught me how to do that. It made our physical closeness really special." Jack paused, brought back once again to the moment of the car crash and the loss of his wife.

"What you've told me is quite typical in terms if most men's early sexual experiences Jack. In their teens, boys are less emotionally developed than girls and it's no surprise to hear you describe how things were for you." Jack again marvelled at Angela's skill in getting him to open up and share his experiences and helping him to understand them in context.

"Perhaps you can tell me what your sexual habits are like now, 3 weeks after your procedure? Do you masturbate? Are you having sex? Is it every day? Paint a picture for me."

"So I've not masturbated since arriving here, other than the other day in the lab to provide a sample. I've had sex most days, but Monday I didn't at all."

"Yesterday?"

"3 times if you include this morning."

That seemed to catch Angela by surprise, so she paused and sipped her water to take a moment.

"Were there any sexual situations on Monday? Did the opportunity not arise?"

"Oh the opportunity was there, I brought a woman to orgasm with my fingers. Before you ask I had a very firm erection, I just chose not to do anything about it. I enjoyed the pleasure of the woman I was with, that was plenty for me."

There was something about Jack that meant Angela wasn't surprised by that. He was a kind and thoughtful man, and apparently generous lover too. She thought briefly about the last time she'd had sex 3 times over one night and struggled to remember, though it might have been in university. Nor was it with a man, which has her inwardly blushing.

"What do you think has changed about you that makes all this intimate activity possible. The doctors will tell us why the physical component happens and we know how the male reproductive organs function very well, but having functioning genitalia doesn't translate to sex. What's different in you that's making these women want to be physical with you?"

Jack paused before replying. "That, is for me at least, is the $64,000 question. I don't seem to have to do much more than express interest in a woman to be able to then take that to a sexual encounter. I just seem to be in tune with when they're turned on, and react accordingly. I was never a Don Juan character, and I'm very out of practice at dating. I guess I pay attention and try to be nice."

Angela smiled. What he probably didn't realise is that paying attention and being nice would take him a long way without whatever else was in play here but clearly there was something else in play, but it never felt like she was out of control, just very aroused.

"That would probably get you a date with most single women Jack, but if that's all you're doing, then it will get a response. Don't be surprised at it, don't feel like there is something weird happening, just relax and enjoy it. Which I think you are. Perhaps one way to think about it, is that you have an emotional maturity to accompany a remarkable physical capability. What you're describing to me is not someone who is physically selfish, but attentive and giving. Those are very attractive qualities, so don't discount that when understanding your situation."

There were a couple of other questions, but before they knew it, the time was up and Jack was stepping out the office. Julia then showed him to the office that Natalie was using, and he brought them up to speed with that morning's discussion.

"Bringing a familiar face to get you to open up is a sly move by Scarlett, but she's within her bounds to do that. It bears watching though. Do you trust her Jack?" Natalie was looking for signs that he might not be telling the whole truth, but she needn't have put her experience in sussing out witnesses to the test.

"Angela's lovely, and she's been genuinely great for me." Natalie nodded, then phoned to organise their transport back to the villa. She found out that Debbie and Laura were going to be in a training seminar that afternoon, so would return later, so the trio headed back themselves. As they got back home, Natalie suggested they go out for lunch, so after a change into something casual, they hopped into the jeep and found a local Italian restaurant, with deep booths offering privacy.

They quickly ordered, and by this stage it was abundantly obvious that Natalie wanted to speak to them both. Sipping on a lemonade, she started by explaining that she'd been thinking about their work situation. A lot. "Jools darling, when we get married you cannot continue to be my assistant. It will cause too many questions with the partners. I was speaking to them this morning, and I...came out to them. It was a bit weird but quite liberating too. They're fine with it...or at least they know I'd sue them to within an inch of their life if they weren't."

Another sip of lemonade and a squeeze of Julia's hand. "They don't want you to go. Wendy the office manager is retiring in a couple of months, and they want to offer the job to you if your interested. You can do the job standing on your head, I've no doubt, but do you want it?"

Julia beamed back at her fiancé, "Oh lord yes. I get to stay near you plus I to get to boss all the secretaries around, right up my street. I'll help select my replacement of course." She giggled after the latter statement, promising a thorough interview process, and both Natalie and Jack weren't entirely sure if that didn't have sexual overtones.

Jack beamed at the couple, and was happy they'd sorted this out as quickly. "So now work is sorted, for Julia, what did they say about your extended stay?" The original plan had the duo returning some time the following week, but Natalie was clearly not doing that now.