Modified Ch. 12

Story Info
Promises made on the beach, epic fun after & back to the lab.
12k words
4.69
10.3k
3

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Sunday*

Jack's head was throbbing. Whatever the mixture of drinks he'd had the night before had left him as hungover as he could remember in a long time. He was also having a bit of a panic, as he found himself nestled between two beautiful naked women, one of whom had stridently declared herself a lesbian the night before, and right in that moment he had no recollection of how he'd ended in between them. Recognising a keen need to go pee, he wriggled down the bed causing as little disturbance as he could, and went into his bathroom and sat down awkwardly, trying to point his erection into the toilet bowl as he tried to relax and pass water.

Ten minutes in and his erection subsided enough to let him do just that, and washing hands and face, he started to come to. His pounding head was the first priority, so he took a bottle of water from the fridge and gulped it down as well as taking a couple of fairly strong painkillers. He also ordered breakfast from room service, and was told it would arrive in half an hour or so, figuring some food and coffee might help to clear his head.

Audrey rolled onto her side, and he took a moment to marvel at her beauty, and remembered fondly their encounter in the sand dunes from the night before. He'd done little in the way of unconventional locations for sex before, but he'd been thrilled in the moment of their nocturnal beach fuck. He definitely remembered going to the bar, taking a drink or two then going back to the room, and he thought that was the last thing he'd remembered.

But then he had a vague recollection of being awakened by insistent knocking, and stumbling to the door and opened it to find Audrey holding hands with Becca. He'd answered the door nude, as that was the state he was in when he fell asleep, and so with the benefit of a half mast erection, his cock was swaying in the doorway. Audrey noted it immediately, but Becca for all her protestations earlier in the day, was wide eyed and couldn't stop looking at it.

Audrey had stepped inside and held his hand to take him away so they could close the door. He then recalled the conversation. How Audrey and Becca had been talking and she'd expressed her worries that Jack would use her and leave. That Audrey had assured her that she was capable of making her own decisions, and that Becca shouldn't be concerned. Then, and he couldn't quite recall exactly how, but Becca kissed Audrey, and he watched them as they went from a simple kiss, to a full on tongue battle, hands roaming over each other's bodies and stripping off the others clothes.

Audrey, only wearing her dress and shoes took no time to get naked, and Becca seemed to take a minute or so to make sure every detail was imprinted on her brain. Audrey removed Becca's dress, then lingerie and started to explore her body. Jack sat down, his cock now fully awake even if his brain wasn't, and watched as the couple moved to the bed, with Audrey laying Becca on her back and climbing between her thighs started to make love to her. He was then treated to a symphony of sound, from licks, squishing as fingers penetrated wet and willing pussy, and a chorus of pleasurable sounds from Becca. It was at once enchanting and arousing.

He did clearly recalled Becca's climax, hands fiercely gripping the sheets and her hips thrusting up into Audrey's face. Audrey sat back on her thighs, and turned to Jack, her smiling face smeared with Becca's juices, and seemed to have enjoyed having him on hand to witness her skills in action. Becca took a moment to gather herself and sat up, pulling Audrey to her for another lingering kiss. A murmured exchange between them resulted in Audrey sitting astride Becca's mouth facing Jack, and the young American set about pleasuring her European relative.

It appeared she knew what she was doing, as Audrey's face was soon a picture of carnal pleasure, eyes closing while she played with her nipples (something that Jack always found incredibly erotic) and occasionally her clit, while Becca's tongue and fingers were busy inflicting two delightful orgasms on her. After the first Audrey leaned forward to work on Becca's pleasure, and so an ad hoc 69 ensued. Jack was confident the younger woman came again, based on her hip thrusts and muffled moans of passion.

At this point his recollections went fuzzy again, though perhaps he just needed some more rest to sleep it off and it would return. Although he was entranced watching Audrey's body in its slumber, he became aware that Becca was now awake and looking at him with a smile.

Jack didn't want to disturb Audrey, so he moved and sat on the bed beside Becca, though his cock at this point seemed very insistent on remaining at full mast.

"Morning. How are you doing sleepy head?" Becca was teasing him he was sure, but he didn't quite grasp what for.

"Morning. I'm a little fuzzy this morning. What happened last night? I can just about recall watching you and Audrey have a lot of fun with each other, but I'm a blank after that."

Becca giggled. She then went on to relay the rest of the previous nights shenanigans. How Audrey had pulled him onto the bed and mounted Jack, as she didn't want him to feel left out. How she had ringside seats while her cousin fucked him long and hard, and got to watch her cum again, something she loved to do.

Jack nodded at that. He loved watching Audrey orgasm as well, it was undoubtedly one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen in the flesh. Becca continued by telling him how she'd been teased by her cousin, noting that Jack's cock was still hard and in need of relief. While she reiterated that she had no interest in fucking him, she did confess to being entranced with his cock. Eventually taking pity on him, she took him in hand, and enjoyed slowly wanking him at first, working up to a furious explosion of cum a few minutes later, some of which had landed on Becca, and which Audrey had promptly licked clean. Jack had fallen asleep after that, so Becca and Audrey cuddled alongside him and passed out also.

During this conversation, Jack's imagination was vividly recreating this, and his cock remained completely stiff. He'd tried to twist his hips to point away from Becca, but she now seemed much more relaxed and less likely to warn him of his conduct with Audrey. She boldly reached out and grabbed his member, which made Jack gasp.

"I'm still not going to let you put that thing inside me, but it's obvious you need some relief. Lie back and let me see if I can't help you with that." So Jack did just that, and enjoyed the long cool fingers of Becca stroke him slowly yet firmly, and the combination of the touching and his eyes feasting on her sensational body meant she produced a multiple pulsing ejaculation out of him in a few short minutes.

His cum was on her hand and his stomach, and just as he was about to go clean himself up and offer a towel to Becca, a familiar voice sounded beside him.

"Mmmm breakfast is served I see." Audrey licked him clean, and engaged in a long smooch with Becca after cleaning her hand too. The younger woman didn't seem to mind any taste of Jack on Audrey's lips, and was thoroughly into her kiss when a sharp knock at the door sounded with a polite call of room service.

Audrey and Becca scrambled to dive under the sheet, while Jack briefly panicked, unable to find either his shorts or a set of underwear to put on, but in the end grabbed his gown and went to the door. He was met by a smiling Latino woman asking him where he wanted it (breakfast), as she stood with a tray, so Jack ushered her inside. There was a fit of giggles, and the sheet seemed to be moving with a life of it's own, but none of this phased the worker, who asked if he wanted some more brought to the room. Audrey and Becca peeked over the sheet, and the maid then took out a pad and got their orders. Jack palmed a $20 tip, hoping for discretion and minimal embarrassment, and so she smiled and said thank you.

Jack started on the coffee and toast, while the eggs and bacon disappeared quickly between Becca and Audrey. Before they knew it, the door was being chapped again, though this time Audrey had wrapped a towel around her and ushered the now grinning maid into the room. Jack's wallet was purloined for a further tip, and away she went. The three of them sat in varying states of undress, enjoying breakfast and each other's company.

Audrey excused herself to the bathroom, and Jack was left looking at a grinning Becca. He asked what was amusing her.

"You're not at all what I thought you were. You sat and watched us get busy right in front of you, but did nothing until you were invited in, and even then only what you were offered. Your cock isn't the first I've touched, but most guys seem to be under some misapprehension that an erection gives them the right to do what they want. It was fun to play with an audience too,"

"Yes it was." The sultry tones of Audrey carried across the room, and Becca just turned and smiled.

"I had little recollection of last night, so I'm glad I mostly behaved!" That brought laughter from both women, and Jack relaxed a little himself, with the coffee, the breakfast and the orgasm all contributing to him feeling a bit better.

"You're not what I thought either Becca. But for sure in a good way. You're extraordinarily pretty, but fiercely protective of your family, and I like that." Before long, the women were gathering their clothes and looking to sneak back into their room along the corridor. That plan fell flat on its face when they met Laura in casual shorts and tee shirt just about to knock on Jack's door. There were a few slightly embarrassed 'good morning' greetings exchanged, and she stood in the doorway, smiling and content.

"I see you had a busy night." Jack protested it wasn't what it looked like, but Laura held up her hand and confirmed that she didn't need the details.

"I was going to go for a walk along the beach and clear my head. Want to join me?" Jack quickly pulled on shorts, sneakers and a tee shirt and off they went. The sea breeze and low sun meant it was a little bit on the cool side, and they walked for a few minutes in silence. Jack enquired what had happened after he'd left, and Laura regaled him with tales of drinking and dancing, with Debbie and Becca trying to outdo the other with their moves. She'd noticed Audrey and Becca depart, leaving the three of them to amuse themselves. Laura had gone back to her own room after kissing Angela goodnight, but it appeared Debbie had gone to the other room and done a bit more than kiss her.

"Her room is right next to us, and they weren't exactly quiet. I don't mind listening in to a good session through a hotel wall but they were at it until 2 in the morning, or at least that's when I fell asleep." Jack smiled, and was feeling happy that on at least one level, Angela hadn't been left alone, and seemed to be letting her hair down just fine.

"So about last night..." Laura raised her hand, but Jack continued. "I fell asleep and had the pair of them show up at my door. I was kind of out of it, but was a spectator for most of what happened. Becca only bats for her own team, so to speak."

"Most?" Laura theatrically arched her eyebrows in disbelief, and Jack playfully pushed her, which had them both in fits of laughter. He turned to face her, and they cuddled for a few moments, enjoying the warmth of each other.

"How did I get so lucky to meet you?" Jack stood and waited briefly for Laura to answer, but she shrugged her shoulders and gave him a gentle kiss in return.

"Maybe the universe figured you were due some good things Jack, maybe the universe decided I was due some good things. I'm standing on a beach in the tropics, I'm being paid to learn some amazing stuff that will look great on a nursing CV for years to come, I'm with my best pal, and on top of all that I get to spend time with a lovely guy."

Jack hadn't considered it from Laura's perspective, and it didn't sound too bad the way she explained it.

"Oh and I'm having the best sex of my life, with you, and with the others too. I've ticked things off my bucket list that I never thought I'd get to do.

I don't where all this goes, or how long it lasts for, but I know that right now I don't need those answers. Let's enjoy it while we can." They kissed, tenderly, and for a long time.

"But I expect at least one dance from you tonight, so no slouching off." He promised her that he would indeed do that, and they enjoyed the morning air in relative peace.

Back at the hotel, in various rooms breakfast was consumed, Doors knocked and tales exchanged. Jack had arranged for hair and make up for all of the ladies in time for the 3pm service. All he had to do for himself was be dressed and ready for 2:30, so with time to kill he took a closer look at his photos from the day before as well as set up the steadicam gizmo. He went back to the beach and took plenty of test snaps, getting to know and understand the camera better, including how to use the video settings.

After a bite of lunch at the poolside bar, he went to his room to wash and get himself ready. He was of course going to wear his tuxedo that he'd bought in a whim when Alex his tailor had paid a memorable visit to his home. Checking himself in the mirror before he went to make sure all the arrangements were perfect, even he admitted he looked pretty handsome,

The hotel had been absolutely true to their word. They organised a beachside setting with chairs and a wicker archway for the couple to make their promises under. Their humanist celebrant had been to see the happy couple and worked up their vows with them, while the florist had decorated the arch with beautiful tropical flowers, and left a decoration on the aisle with each chair. Jack had his own buttonhole now pinned expertly to his suit, and he saw the musicians setting up just beside the space that now looked like an outdoor church. He saw the photographer who had been busy with the rest of the party in their rooms taking some candid shots, and was now waiting patiently for the service to begin. Jack passed the time chatting to her, and got some useful tips on how to get the best out of his camera.

Before long, Angela, Becca and Audrey were patiently seated, waiting. The musicians started to play some music as at first Natalie walked up the aisle with Debbie on her arm,each with a beautiful bouquet of flowers as well as an orchid in their hair. A few moments later, Laura escorted Julia, who looked as though she was happy beyond measure.

The celebrant was an older woman, who spent a few minutes explaining what they were doing. Then she invited Audrey to read a piece of poetry that the couple had chosen, and she carried that off brilliantly.

"Natalie and Julia, you come here today to make promises to each other of love and affection, so that the world can see what you already know: that you're love for each other knows no bounds and is for the ages. You will give and receive rings, in a symbol of the eternal circle of that love, and so the world knows that you are promised to each other."

Jack could see a tissue being dabbed by Audrey, and thought that everyone was feeling the emotion of the moment.

"I Natalie, promise myself to thee Julia, with all that I have and all that I ever shall be. I am yours and make this promise in front of my friends so that the world shall know this." Julia repeated a similar vow in return, then the celebrant called for the rings, which Jack had carefully pocketed several hours before.

"In the giving and receiving of rings, the world knows of your promise to each other. Let us all show our love and respect as this couple are now as one." They kissed, warmly and tenderly in the moment while the group applauded, with Debbie calling out a woop when they kept on kissing. The musicians started to play some beautiful guitar and fiddle music, and Natalie and Julia swayed in a small space as they shared a special dance with each other. The photographer organised them for some group and individual pictures, though Jack was pretty sure that his one with the couple would get a special place in his home. Drinks were served, and so the small group mingled and chatted until the photographer was all done, and the hotel took them inside to s special function room for their celebratory meal.

They were seated at a large circular table, and after a lovely meal, there were toasts and a speech from Natalie that had most of them shedding a happy tear or two. Julia then tapped her glass to get everyone's attention.

"I want to raise a glass to the man behind this beautiful day we've had. In one way or another, we're all here because of him. He was my co conspirator for my proposal, in fact he made sure that Natalie and I are here and got to spend some amazing time together. I'm sure that we would be doing this at some point back home, but thank you Jack, thank you for bringing us here, thank you for seeing the possibility in Natalie and I as a couple, and thank you for organising this wonderful celebration. To Jack."

They all raised their glasses and repeated the toast, and Jack felt quite emotional. Angela was sat on side of him and she squeezed his hand, recognising he was processing how he was feeling, and her smile when he turned to her told him it was all going to be okay. He looked around the table at his friends, all smiles and happiness and thought to himself that life was going to be okay.

The hotel had its usual musical evenings entertainment, and had reserved a section of seats for their party, and so they made their way into the lounge for the first dance. He looked at Natalie and Julia in each other's arms, happy and contented that made him certain that he'd done a good thing in helping them cement their love for each other. He made sure to capture this moment in the camera, the video being something he was sure they'd want to keep. The DJ invited the rest of the party up to dance, and so up stepped Debbie and Laura, Audrey with Becca, and then Angela took Jack by the hand as they slowly danced the rest of the song.

He took a moment to absorb how happy and amazingly beautiful she looked. Her hair had been beautifully done, with the orchid the perfect adornment to her fiery locks. Her dress was off one shoulder, and wonderfully fitted to her lithe figure, but short with an asymmetrical line to show off her long legs in heels.

"You've done an amazing job here Jack. They look so happy, and I've had a wonderful time. Thank you." Jack mumbled something about not to mention it, but Angela insisted and he smiled back and gave a heartfelt 'You're welcome'.

They were dancing a slow waltz, Jack with one hand holding onto her hand, the other on her waist while Angela's other rested on his shoulder. She leaned in close and he could smell the flower in her hair, and it was delicious, as was the woman he was dancing with. She leaned in close and they had their very first kiss, soft and brief, but tingling with anticipation. She looked him in the eyes and whispered in his ear.

"I'm yours if you want me." Jack's cock leapt in his pants, anticipating what was to come.

"I've wanted you from almost the first time I met you Angela. That hasn't changed. It would be impolite to say it in front of the others, but just know that I think that you're the most beautiful woman here.' She blushed at this, but before anything else was said the song ended and Jack was in demand as he had dance promises with the rest of his guests to fulfil, the first being with Natalie then Julia.

After an hour or so of the dancing, the happy couple said their farewells and departed. It had been a long day out in the sun, so the others left leaving Jack and Angela sitting and sipping on their drinks, though Debbie had given a very unsubtle wink to him before she left. He suddenly felt nervous, and although he was sure he'd been given an unequivocal green light from Angela earlier, it suddenly felt much more like a date than any of his previous encounters, and his old insecurities and nerves kicked in.