Moira Ch. 3

Story Info
Moira reads a story.
1.1k words
3.62
10.4k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she sits on the edge of the bed, examining one maroon-lacquered fingernail, she has no idea what my intentions are. Today she’s wearing a white dress of some silky material that sets off the summer tan on her arms, highlighting the deep auburn of her hair, and a scarf around her neck that surely must be silk; I wouldn’t expect any less of her. I love telling her how beautiful she is, even though she never believes me.

I sit down beside her, one hand cupping the back of her head...bringing her mouth up to mine in a long slow filling kiss. Her arms reach up to circle my shoulders, but I gently bring them back down to her sides, interrupting her mid-embrace. I want her absolutely still, my perfect china doll.

"Do you trust me?" I whisper in her ear...then trailing my lips down her neck...I bite gently, feeling her shiver, and slowly, gently, loosen the silk scarf wound around her neck. I let the silk trail down her back, let it brush loosely against the skin of her arms. Slowly, never taking my eyes off hers, I pull her arms behind her back, knotting the silk scarf around her wrists.

"Don’t hurt me," she whispers, voice trembling with apprehension. "Please."

"Oh no," I reply, breath tickling her ear with the softness of a feather, "I wouldn’t dream of it. Quite the last thing on my mind, really." A small whimper escapes her lips as I brush my lips over the outside of her ear, licking and nibbling at the lobe, my fingertips gliding over her shoulders to undo the buttons of her dress. One button...then two. The touch of my fingers brushing over the hollow of her pale throat and collarbone...third button, her cleavage exposed, along with the delicate lace edge of her bra. My lips travel down the side of her neck, down her throat, kissing the tops of her firm full breasts rising and falling...anticipation...

Fourth button...fifth button, the white dress now open down to her waist, my hands slowly slide the material down her arms, baring her shoulders and pale pink bra. I can see the tips of her breasts already taut and erect under the sheer lace, almost as if it weren’t there at all. My fingers brush lightly against her nipples, sliding up between her breasts, toying with the clasp, then I pull away. No, not yet. I want to savor the sight of her, half-stripped on the bed, the signs of her arousal already visible beneath the pink lace almost more than I can bear.

Sixth button...seventh. How many more to go? Finally, the dress fully open, the white silk parted just enough to expose a hint of pink lace panties beneath. Her body trembling as I part the folds, revealing her smooth curves now covered only in frail pink lace. Softly kissing...licking her ear, I run my hand over her breasts, caressing her belly, down to the triangle of lace stretched tightly over her secret place...my place. I can feel the heat of her even before I’m there, her panties already starting to become wet. With one finger I trace between her thighs, feeling the warmth spread across her crotch, her body shuddering when I press on her clit.

She moans, pressing her body back against me now...I’m sure she can sense how aroused she’s making me...the way she squirms against my exploring fingers...looking at me with her eyes...licking her painted lips. Suddenly, a touch against my crotch, somehow her bound hands have found my hardening penis and she’s rubbing, back and forth...grabbing me through my pants. She knows she’s got me from the way I react...no matter how well I think I know her she still manages to surprise me. I shake my head as I pull away from her... "No...it’s not the time for that, not now."

Without breaking the rhythm of my stroke over her now soaked panties I slide my body around to face her, taking in the mixture of arousal and frustration that flows over her features. My other hand behind her back now...supporting her...I gently ease her backwards on the bed, taking care not to hurt her bound arms. Kneeling in front of her I kiss the hollow of her throat, traveling down to explore her body...running my tongue over the lace edge of her bra. Her breathing quickens as I cup her breast, lifting it's weight up to my mouth. My teeth scraping over lace, my tongue flicks lazily around...teasingly over one nipple...licking first softly...then harder and more until my whole mouth covers her breast.

As she arches her body...her breast into my mouth I pull away again, again I hear her groan in frustration. Just barely out of reach, I blow softly across her hard nipple...straining beneath the wet lace. Unable to control myself I grab her bra in my teeth and pull it downward...freeing her breast and hear her gasp as cool air brushes over her hard nipple. My mouth returns, continuing to tease, lick, suck as my fingers move faster on her crotch. Her eyes are closed...her cheeks are flushed...soft whimpers of pleasure coming from between her wet and reddened lips.

So close now, I can tell she’s close. My finger moves up the leg of her panties, peeling away the wet panties from her swollen and sensitive pussy. First one finger...then another...plunges in deeply as my thumb continues to press on her swollen clit. My whole hand’s up there now, the lace stretched almost to the point of tearing. Her body...pinned under my mouth and hands, moving against me...becoming quicker and more urgent...her moaning becoming louder.

But I’m not ready. Not yet, no. I want to prolong her desire...her release...to freeze in my memory the sight of her balanced just on the edge of her orgasm. I pull my mouth off her breast...remove my hand from its hot, wet cave to stroke the skin of her inner thigh. Her body’s so tense it’s practically vibrating. She opens her eyes...glaring at me...knowing how much I’m enjoying this.

Softly...ever so lightly...I run my wet fingers over her lips...coating them...then trace them gently down her chin, the middle of her throat. I touch the tips of each breast, one still covered in lace...the other bare. I circle her belly button, then push my way back down inside the top of her panties to her slippery wet pussy. My fingers...curling...find her most sensitive places as my whole palm cups her...pressing...rubbing...feeling her wetness and her heat. I can tell the instant she comes...her face flushes...her breath catches in her throat...her legs clench, and I can even feel her muscles squeezing my fingers...deep inside. I keep stroking...pushing...feeling her body shudder...over and over again...until finally, with a loud cry...she collapses...exhausted.

Moira looks away from the book...a smile on her lips...her hand still between her legs as her climax ends...and sighs...