Mollie Buys a Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First they danced separately, mostly in sync. A fast tune, it lent itself to jitterbug. Then Gloria played the man's role and escorted Rose around the floor. But they got closer and closer, tit to tit, with Gloria's hand on her butt instead of her back, pulling up her skirt. Soon they were kissing, lezzie style.

Then they separated, faking a fight. For a few bars they pretended to hit each other, before the goal turned to removing each other's blouse. Gloria lost a button, and then Rose and then Gloria again. On the final bar they separated and in sync tossed the blouses to the floor.

Maxine came to collect the clothes. The girls waited for the next song wearing their bras.

The second song was Do A Dirty Dance With Me, by Black Cat Zoot (a German group-look them up on Youtube). With a slower beat, it didn't demand the fancy footwork. The girls formed a short conga line, with Gloria's hands on Rose's hips, following her around the dance floor.

She gradually pushed Rose's panties down through the waistband of the skirt. They dropped to the floor and Rose stepped out of them.

On the second verse they turned around, and now Rose had her hands on Gloria's hip. She slowly unzipped Gloria's skirt. By the third verse both the pantie and the skirt dropped to the floor. Gloria stood in her undies, while Rose wore a bra and skirt, but no pantie.

Gloria unfastened Rose's bra, but before she removed it Rose lifted the waistband of her skirt above her bosom. What was a midi-skirt to mid calf now became a short dress barely covering her bare bottom.

The dance again became a simulated fight, where Gloria did what she could to raise the skirt and expose Rose's ass and pussy. Rose pretended to be shy.

They hugged close. Gloria pulled the skirt above Rose's butt, while Rose pushed Gloria's pantie off her hips. They turned to face the crowd, naked pussies proudly posed.

In the final bars Rose removed her dress, and Gloria her bra. They stood naked in time to take a bow.

The girls returned to their seats naked.

"I only have Gloria for another half hour," said Eric. "They say that dancing is the vertical simulation of the horizontal activity. I guess I want to sample the horizontal activity before my time is up. Can you watch Rose for me?"

He handed Rose's bag, with his card, to Mollie for safe keeping. "Keep her naked. I'll be back within the half hour." And he left to take Gloria to his room.

"Are you uncomfortable being naked in public?" asked Mollie.

"I feel kinda vulnerable," answered Rose. "But I want to dance. Whatever I have to do to dance, I'll do it."

"So the striptease made it easier?"

"Definitely. That was kind of fun."

"You're still up for prostitution?"

"Yes. I need to earn money, and I want to dance. Here I get lessons. I want one of those dance icons. That's my goal."

"Do you like Mr. Eric?"

"He's a good dancer. So the answer is yes. Besides-I'll have his card for at least two hours-that's $36 for me. I've never had that much money before in my life!"

I barely took Eric twenty minutes. He returned with Gloria for the trophy-walk. She looked screwed over-naked, humiliated, and smiling wanly. He escorted her around the room, introducing her to the other guests, making sure that everybody knew he'd just fucked the dance teacher. Then, his time expired, he kissed her good night and let her go.

Gloria reclaimed her clothes from Maxine. She walked back to her seat, kissing Mollie on the cheek, and shaking Jim's hand. She whispered a few words to Rose.

She paid no attention to Eric as she left the room.

The Negotiation

A few weeks later Mollie and Jim met in a conference room at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.

"I'm going to make an offer on the brothel," she began. "But it's complicated so I wanted to go through it in person. I have a written copy of the offer that I'll give you when I'm done.

"First, there's no way the business is worth $500,000, or anywhere close to that. There is no real estate, or any other substantial property. The furnishings are worth something, but they're probably not sellable in Putaville. So I couldn't get much for any of that. All I'm really buying is the name and the software.

"Frankly, the software is the most valuable part of the business. The card system, and the way that data is collected by wifi and then transmitted to Switzerland is very clever. Unfortunately, I don't think the data connection from Putaville to the outside world is very reliable. I've learned that some data goes missing, and then Mr. Lagarde is at the mercy of Elizabeth's or Ronaldo's memory. Still, it probably works 90% of the time.

"In our previous meeting you estimated the breakeven point at 50% occupancy. That's way too low. That doesn't include the employees in Switzerland (there are two of them), nor a lot of the other costs. Healthcare for the hostesses runs about $10,000 per month, and that's a crucially important expense. Clothes are bought used in Japan and then shipped to Putaville. Clothing probably runs about $1,500 per month. Finally, he's got to fly in repairmen from Europe, first for all the IT infrastructure, and then for gym and kitchen equipment. That expense comes to about $2,000 per month. So the breakeven rate is more like 65%. With a 70% average occupancy rate, they're just barely making it.

The Lagarde name is valuable, and I want exclusive rights to that name for any hotel, sex, or entertainment business worldwide.

"So I'll offer $150,000 for the software, and $40,000 for the rest of the business. That's $190,000 total for the business."

"He's asking for $490,000," said Jim. "I'm not sure he'll be interested in that offer."

"So I'll listen to a counteroffer. But his original asking price is way out of line. If he insists on that or anything close to that, there's no deal.

"There are some contingencies. Do you want to hear them now, or are you not interested?"

"Let's hear it," said Jim.

"First, a new lease has to be renegotiated before this can close. The terms have to be cheaper than what Mr. Lagarde now pays. As said, the business is already breakeven, so there's no way I can cover a rent increase.

"Second, Mr. Lagarde needs to spend as long as a month with me in Putaville to show me the business. Ideally this happens before closing.

"Finally, he needs to assist in the transfer of all data collection to Canada. This needs to be ready to go so that by closing the transition can be made by flicking a switch.

"Please tell Mr. Lagarde that after closing I expect to invest an additional $300,000 in the hotel, to upgrade the facilities. The rooms look pretty run down-way below standard for the $1000 per night cost. I will also remodel some of the restaurant areas. That's another reason why I will need a discount on the rent.

"Here is everything I've said in writing. Do you have any questions for me?"

Jim looked over the signed offer. "What are you putting down as a deposit?"

"Oh yes, I forgot. You'll see on the back page I said 10% down. That's $19,000. I've already paid $3,000 in nonrefundables. So here is a check for $16,000. As clearly stated in the offer, that amount is refundable unless I welsh on my end of the bargain."

"OK," said Jim. "I think he'll want more money, but I'll forward the offer to him. Looking through this it seems you've been pretty clear."

"I've had my lawyer draft it for me."

"Just out of curiosity," asked Jim, "why do you want to buy a brothel in Putaville?"

"I want to do good in the world, but I also don't believe in charity. At the end of the day, people need to earn a living. There aren't too many other ways for poor people in Putaville to put bread on the table. And it's better than that. Remember that Rose wants to be a dancer. So she's gonna get paid a whole lot (for her) AND get quality dancing lessons to boot. The downside is she has to be a prostitute, but there's no doubt that her life will be improved by this opportunity.

"And I think I can run it so it makes some money. It'll be fun."

There was some back and forth on the price. Eventually they agreed to $210,000. Mr. Lagarde and Mollie spent about three weeks in Putaville, during which a new 10-year lease was signed at $40,000 per year. The other terms of the offer were satisfied.

Two months later Mollie was the proud owner of the Hôtel Lagarde et Spa.