Molly and Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jess, lie down and open your legs. There, perfect!' Molly arranges Jess to her satisfaction -- and to mine, as I see my semen start to leak out. Molly goes onto her knees between Jess' legs and starts to noisily eat her friend's pussy, and I have the perfect view. I get closer and closer, starting to tease Molly's opening with my cock and then, without warning, thrust into her, hard. I pull back slowly, before going back into her, hard. The momentum drives her face into Jess' pussy and makes them both gasp with pleasure. My cock fills Molly's pussy nicely, she still feels as tight as I remember, but Jess was a little looser. Both of them feel amazing though, this should not be taken as any kind of complaint.

I keep to the same rhythm, slowly out, then hard back in but start to speed up as Molly's groans get louder. I hear her gasp 'I love your cock!' before Jess is the first to cum, tensing up, her eyes clenched shut and her back arching. Molly flicks her tongue over again, and Jess shrieks in surprise as clearly her clit is too sensitive for any further attention. She scoots away and sits with her back to the wall, her cheeks flushed and eyes alive. Her attention is all on me and Molly, her beautiful blue eyes taking in everything, her hands playing with her nipples. She sits with her legs open, giving me the perfect view of her swollen lips. Our eyes meet and she winks at me, slowly and seductively.

Molly is the next to reach orgasm. She does it without warning, suddenly screaming 'YES!' as her wave of pleasure hits. The way her vagina constricts around me almost sends me over the edge, but I take a deep breath, and manage to fend off the urge to finish. She pulls away from me, and lies on the bed, on her back. She opens her legs and beckons me inside, wrapping herself around the small of my back and her arms around my neck. A trickle of my cum from inside Jess has found a home on her chin as my balls nestle against her ass.

'Fuck me slow,' she whispers into my ear.

I smile back and start to move in and out of her slowly, deliciously, rocking her forward and back on the bed. I lift my head and look at Jess as I do so, she's still the most gorgeous woman ever to be naked in my bedroom. Or dressed in my house, full stop. She looks sleepy, but forces a smile when she sees me looking at her. I'm still screwing Molly just as she asked, nice and slow, her breath is hot against my ear and I can feel my spunk starting to bubble inside my testicles.

Before the thought has even registered, I'm firing into her, my cock twitching and pulsing as my semen rushes into her.

'Nice and hot!' Molly tells me as I roll off and lie beside her. Jess brings her naked gorgeous body and lies the other side of me, her nipples pointing at the ceiling, and her stunning ass hidden from my eyes. I wrap my arms around both of them, and we drift off into a contented sleep, the aroma of sex heavy in the air.

Movement wakes me some hours later as the bed dips and rises as someone gets off. The morning light is murkily coming though the curtains, and I see Jess trying to find her clothes. I push Molly's arm from my chest, she murmurs in her sleep and I get up to help Jess. Together, we silently gather her playsuit and panties, and head downstairs. I turn the light on in the lounge and look at her.

She seems incredibly embarrassed and trying to hide herself underneath her clothes. I'm still naked, but it seems a bit pointless to try and cover myself up. I perch on the end of the sofa and like a gentleman, avert my gaze as she struggles into her clothes. I do, of course, steal a glance or two, as any red-blooded guy should. Her tits are just magnificent.

'I don't usually do... that,' she tells me as she puts her shoes on. 'I don't know what happened...'

'Don't worry about it,' I answer 'We're all grown-ups, nothing to be ashamed of. Can I make you a coffee or tea or something? Call you a cab?'

'Would you mind calling me a taxi? I'll wait outside if that's okay? I could use some fresh air. And could you ask Molly to call me, please?'

'Yeah, of course,' I tell her, and phone for a cab. She stands resolutely outside in the early morning drizzle, her blonde hair slowly matting to her head. I go back upstairs and find Molly still asleep. I slip under the covers and wrap an arm around her. She responds by squirming her naked ass back against my penis and stretches her legs.

'Morning, lover,' she murmurs as her hand takes hold of my cock and strokes it to full hardness. 'Fancy waking me up properly?'

She wriggles up the bed slightly, holds her ass out slightly and guides me into her already wet pussy. I spoon her and glide in as easily, use my left arm to hold her steady and lift the duvet slightly, getting a good view of her ass and my shaft vanishing into her. It doesn't take long before I'm sending another batch of my hot love into her pussy, and once I'm done, she snuggles back into my arms again.

'Last night was crazy,' she says. 'I never knew Jess would be into it! She's usually so strait-laced!'

'Really?' I ask in surprise.

'She's only ever slept with one guy, until he dumped her a few months back. She's not been interested in anyone else since.'

'And then she met me...' I smirk

Molly elbows me in the ribs. 'Don't get cocky! Anyway,' she sits up, stretches and gets out of bed. 'I have to go. Mum's already going to ask a load of questions about where I've been and who with. I'll keep your name out of it, tell her I was round at Jess'.'

I watch her get dressed, admiring that freckle, her boobs, her gorgeous ass and that shaven pussy one more time, and she leaves shortly after that.

I spent the rest of the morning dozing in bed, and not doing much at all. Last night seemed a bit of a haze, a wonderful memory that I would be revisiting a lot on my nights on my own. After lunch, I settled onto the sofa with the TV for company, wearing my favourite pair of loose tracksuit bottoms, my cock needed the freedom.

A knock at the door. I swear and go to answer it.

Jess is stood there, wearing blue jeans and a bright red hoodie that masks her figure completely. She still looks amazing, of course.

She smiles, shyly. 'Hi'

'Hi. Everything okay?'

She visibly takes a deep breath, looking petrified. 'I was wondering if...'

'If?'

Another deep breath. 'If you'd like to come and have a coffee with me sometime?'

12