Molly & The Black

Story Info
Alex takes charge with his dream girl.
1.7k words
4.01
71.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers

Alex approached Molly and grabbed her hand. Molly was walking quickly through the hallway before 6th hour, and didn't want any of her friends to see her talking to the black boy. "Let go of me, Alex."

"I just want to hold your hand. You're so beautiful."

Molly was disgusted. "Please let me go," she tried to pull her hand away, but failed. She sighed, realizing she was not going to free herself.

"Just walk with me for a little while." He leaned closer to her, rubbing his face against hers.

"Stop it!" Molly started to make a scene. She struggled with all her might until he let her go.

Then eighteen-year-old Molly walked into her class, not to learn, but to flirt with a boy she considered more worthy of her.

Alex's schedule of classes were over, but the day was far from done. He got into his $1,500 car and headed for the laundromat to earn some money.

All of the girls he saw had at least one trait that reminded him of Molly. The white skin? The confident walk? If he were to make a list, it would go on for miles.

He looked at the clock, 10pm, only a half an hour left. He would be glad when he could take his shoes off and relax for a while.

Why do I like Molly, he wondered. Sure, she was cute, and her personality was alright, but she never appreciated him. She acted like she was better than everyone else, especially black people. Alex knew how that went. "It's always the girls who crave black who are the rudest to us," his dad had told him several times before.

Alex and Molly had gone to school together for several years. He could remember when she used to wear no make-up and act sweet. He remembered how her light brown hair used to shine, before she bleached it platinum blonde. What a shame, he thought. He used to have a friend in her, but fashion and popularity had conquered Molly's goodness.

He just couldn't give up the idea that one day Molly would come around. He hated looking like a fool for being nice to such a snob, but he held on, living on the chance that he could help her.

The next day, Alex saw Molly at her locker and decided to greet her. A preppy-looking boy came out of nowhere and flung his arm around her. Alex was going to turn away, but he was interested, so he stayed.

"You look so hot in your pink mini skirt." He eyed her like a wolf to its prey.

"Thanks, baby. So where you takin' me tonight?" She puckered her red lips to make herself look hottter to him.

"It's a surprise. Just come over to my house."

"Can't you pick me up? My car's in the shop."

"Sorry, baby. I want to get the place ready for you. It's not that long of a walk. Just make sure you're there by nine."

"Okay, Kyle, I love you."

"You know how I feel about saying that."

"Sorry. See ya."

Alex couldn't believe his ears. She wouldn't give him the time of day, but she'd confess her love to some ungrateful Abercrombie-clad fool.

Alex did not want to go to work that night. He just wanted to walk behind Molly to make sure she was safe. He didn't want to be at the mat where snotty white people would boss him around.

He left his house at 8:30, and came to Molly's house just in time to see her walking out the door wearing that same pink miniskirt. She looked so trashy in it, but her legs were cute.

He kept a long distance behind her, so she wouldn't hear him. She was just in his vision. He could barely stand walking behind her as she flexed her thighs with each step in those three inch heels of hers. Her ass was going in and out in the most sexy way, even though she didn't know anyone was around to see her. It was like second nature to her.

Alex found himself walking faster, wanting to be closer to her. He looked at his skin, which was almost perfectly dark, as it almost blended into the night and compared it to Molly's, which looked as if there was a bright white light glowing on it.

He reached to her and put his hand on her shoulder. She jumped, startled. He turned away quickly, he shouldn't have done that. He hadn't planned on doing that.

"Who are you?" Molly demanded, trying to walk in front of Alex to see his face.

"No one," he had forgotten to disguise his voice.

"Then you must be Alex," she laughed, walking away.

Alex turned back again. He yelled to her, "I've had just about enough of this treatment, little girl!"

"Ooh, I'm scared!" she said, not even looking back at him.

Alex ran to her and forced her to look at him. He grabbed her shoulders and pressed them together tightly, "You will listen."

He could hear Molly making little noises, indicating that his efforts to intimidate her had worked. "Okay. I'm sorry."

"Do you think you're better than me just because you're white?"

"No."

"Good, because you're not. In fact, I'm better than you, because I work hard, and act decent, and treat people how they deserve to be treated-which is why I'm treating you like this right now." He stared right into her eyes, something she hadn't allowed him to do for three years.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

Then Alex said, "You know, my dad said that girls who act like you are just horny for black dudes."

"No way. I need to get to Kyle's house."

"Forget about Kyle. You don't want him. You want me, Molly, admit it."

Molly acted exactly as she did in the hallway the day before, only this time she was more frightened. She tried to pull away, all the while knowing she was helpless. "No."

"I'm not letting you go until you do."

Molly's eyes lit up with her tears as she sniffed, "Fine, I like you."

"Why?"

"Because you're sweet and smart and you're nice."

"And why else, Molly?"

"Because you're black. There, happy?" Molly laid her head on Alex's chest, sad that she was caught, but relieved.

"There, I bet you feel better now, don't you?" He stroked her hair as he spoke to her, "But I'll still need to teach you a lesson."

"Okay. Whatever you say."

"Molly, we're going to have sex right here."

"In the alley? It's cold!"

"Then you shouldn't have worn that damn mini skirt, should you?"

"No."

Alex leaned down and gave Molly a kiss. "Kiss me back, Molly." Molly then put her effort into it, surrendering herself to her black Romeo. Alex could hear her moaning softly in his mouth as her smooth little tongue danced around his.

He lowered himself to the ground while stripping Molly. He thought she had a great body, but she hadn't left much to his imagination, so it was no surprise.

Molly was shivering in the windy night. Molly couldn't believe what she was doing. She had fantasized about doing this for such a long time, and now she'd finally get to have her way. "But what if someone comes and sees?"

"Then they better turn away or they'll see some X-rated, taboo, hardcore fucking. Besides, I can name at least two people who are going to cum here." Alex covered her body with his. His dark skin rested on her ivory body, sending chills through her spine.


Molly was astounded by the size of his big black cock and how quickly it became erect. She couldn't wait to force it down her virgin throat. Even though Molly dressed slutty, she had secretly been saving herself for a black guy.

Alex had never seen white pussy before. It was a beautiful spectrum of pinks and whites and reds. He rubbed it out of fascination while Molly humped his hand.

Although it was a special event, Alex and Molly screwed each other like wild animals in heat. Each time Molly came, she would scream things like, "I'll always be your good girl", and "Harder, I want you to give me your thick black cock HARDER!"

Alex was so proud of himself for making Molly into the sweet girl she used to be again. "I'm so proud of you," he said, "I think I might give it to you in the ass."

"Oh, please!" Molly exclaimed. She would've never considered anal sex with a white boy. While he took her "other" virginity, Alex dipped his fingers in and out of her well-pounded pink pussy. Then he would taste his fingers, savoring every last drop of white girl cum.

"I never knew that girls could be so horny," Alex laughed, after Molly begged him to fuck her one last time.

"Pleeasssse Daddy!"

Alex liked that word, "Okay baby, bend over real nice and far."

Alex grabbed hold of Molly's creamy round breasts, squeezing at the ultra-sensitive flesh on and around her nipples. Molly fought to push her ass higher and higher into the air while still keeping her legs wide open.

"Ohh, god," Alex almost blew his load just watching Molly trying to take him inside. Molly pushed back, rubbing herself against Alex's fat tool. "THAT'S IT!" Alex screamed, pushing her down with all his might and plunging all the way in.

He would not let her go, not let her move, he just fucked the living shit out of the white ragdoll. Just when he thought he was on the verge of killing her, she screamed out, "Harder!"

Then Alex dived in once more, digging his fingers into her breasts. Molly cried out for mercy as her pussy gave out and exploded into an ultra-violent serious of the tightest contractions Alex had ever felt.

Alex shot out more cum than he could imagine, sending it all the way to the pit of Molly's untouched womb. She was still screaming her pleasure, locked in position, all strength drained from her.

"You are such a slut," Alex told her.

Molly pinched her clit hard, "If you keep talking like that you'll have to fuck me again."

"Shut up, whore," he laughed.

"Ohh, I'm soo horny!"

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers