Molly and the New Editor Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mystified, Molly tiptoed over to the door and looked through its spy hole. To her amazement, she saw Rita's father, Juan, standing there with a huge grin on his face. As before, Molly hid her naked body behind the door as she opened it to let him in. He stepped inside, and his grin got even wider, if that was possible, as Molly closed the door, revealing her nudity. She blushed delicately, both from seeing the look of frank admiration lighting up his eyes as he looked at her, and from the smell and feel of her pussy juices that were trickling down her inner thighs. Playing with her Mistress' cunt had engorged her pussy lips, and turned on her arousal glands. She reeked of sex.

Juan apparently appreciated that scent, because he inhaled deeply, before opening his arms and drawing her into an embrace. Molly melted against him, feeling his warmth and the play of his muscles beneath his clothing. She'd almost forgotten what a powerful man he was. "I'm glad you're here," Molly stated. "But why are you here?"

"Oh that," he said. "Gwen called me, and told me you needed some comforting, and asked if I was available. I assured her I was, and hurried right over."

"That's what she said?" Molly asked. "That I needed comforting?"

He chuckled. "Well, actually she told me that you needed to be eaten and fucked thoroughly, and then comforted." Molly's face turned a light scarlet. "By the way," he continued, "why do you need comforting?"

Molly slipped free of his embrace, so she could turn and display her ass to him.

Juan, took a good look. "Oh, I see," he muttered. "Was it Mark?"

Molly turned back to face him, planting her hands on her hips in indignation. "Are there no secrets around here?" she asked.

Juan laughed. "I just know Mark's tastes - and his style. Let me see again." He turned her again. Looking much closer, he stated, "Let me guess. Bamboo stick?"

"Yes," Molly acknowledged.

"I thought so. His cane leaves thinner stripes, and sometimes draws blood if his aim is off," Juan informed her.

Molly made a mental note to have Miss Gwen forbid Mark to use such things, even though Molly had foolishly promised to do 'anything' for him. After all, causing bleeding was one of her hard limits.

"Now, about this eating and fucking and comforting. I assume you are in favor of all this?" he asked.

Molly, ever the horny slut, beamed a smile and said, "Yes, Sir."

Juan looked her in the eye. "I'd like you to do something for me," he said. "When we're alone together, I'd like you to call me 'Daddy' and I want to call you 'cupcake' if this doesn't bother you."

Molly looked surprised. To herself, she wondered, "Does he call his daughter Rita 'cupcake' as a term of endearment? That seems likely, since he wants me to call him 'Daddy' in this situation. Is there any harm in this? Letting him perhaps play out some incest fantasy? Probably better than having him impose himself on Rita." The only reason she didn't think he was actually having sex with his daughter is that she couldn't see Rita doing that at all, or if she was doing it, failing to confide with her best friend Molly about it. Out loud, she said, "OK, Daddy. That's OK with me."

"Wonderful, cupcake," he said, grinning. Scooping her up in his arms, being careful not to press his arms on her welts, he asked, "Which way is your bedroom?" Molly giggled and pointed. He carried her in and stood her up next to the bed. He began undressing, letting Molly stand and watch. In a short time, she was admiring his well-proportioned, trim body.

"Please get on the bed, cupcake. Place yourself on your hands and knees, doggy style," he said tenderly. "I think the less contact your ass has with surfaces, the better. That position will serve us well, both for pussy eating, and for fucking."

"OK, Daddy," Molly replied, as she hopped up onto the bed and got on her hands and knees with her thighs wide open. "Here's my pussy, all ready for you to eat, so you can make me cum."

Juan moved under her, face up and started licking. After a few swipes of his tongue, he said with a puzzled voice, "Ummm... cupcake? Am I tasting cucumber down here?"

Molly flushed a deep red, but also giggled. "Yes, Daddy. I was so horny after Mark left that I fucked myself hard with a cucumber. Sorry, Daddy."

"That's OK, my girl," he averred. He continued licking and sucking. "It was just a bit startling, but the flavors of your cunt juices are building up now." He mashed her clit with an animated upper lip as his tongue plunged and scooped, noisily. Juices streamed into his mouth. He reached blindly above his head and found her tits, dangling beneath her torso. His hands began kneading, sensuously.

The combination of his mouth at her sex, and his hands at her tits was fantastic. Molly began panting, and making a tiny bucking movement with her hips, rubbing her clit against his lip. Between pants, she was making a keening sound in her throat, which became bursts of howls as her orgasm approached. "Daddy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" she cried. "I might squirt!"

And squirt she did! It was almost like she was pissing into his mouth, but it wasn't urine - it was some tasty secretion, mixed with her normal cum juices. Juan guzzled it all down, and licked her clean, before sliding out from under her, and cupping her throbbing sex with his warm hand. "That was delicious, cupcake," he reported, licking his lips. "Put a pillow under your hips, because I'm going to fuck you now."

"Mmmmm," Molly moaned in anticipation, positioning her hips atop the pillow. Feeling extra slutty, she reached back with both hands and pulled her labia aside, opening her fuck hole to his appreciative gaze. "Here's my pussy, Daddy. Please come and fuck it good! And don't hold back - your little girl wants to feel your cock spray all that lovely hot jizz deep inside."

Juan needed no further coaxing. His target was clearly visible - pink, wet, and gleaming. The opening was gently expanding and contracting, as if summoning his cock to enter. Kneeling behind her, and angling his body to avoid slapping his hips against the welts on her ass, he screwed his cock into her hot, rippling depths. It felt like he was slipping his dick into a sheath of velvet. But velvet that was alive and sentient, gripping and pulling at the cock's shaft, and sucking at its head. Once he'd started entering her, Molly put her hands back near her head, and pillowed one cheek atop the bed, looking very submissive.

Really turned on by the roleplay he was acting out with Molly, as well as his senses of sight, smell, hearing, and touch informing him that this woman wanted to be fucked, he started pumping. His hands gripped her flanks, where her torso joined her hips. This gave him leverage for long, smooth strokes. He watched his dick sliding in and out of sight, and watched how her labia clung to it each time it withdrew, as if begging it not to leave. He hadn't cum in a couple of days, and his pent-up semen demanded release.

Molly wasn't silent. "Oh god, you feel so good!" she moaned. "Yes, yes. Like that! Fuck me! Mmmmmm. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Your big thick dick is stretching me open, Daddy! Fuck your little cupcake! I want you to cum in me! I need you to cum in me!" These were just some of the words of encouragement that she uttered as he fucked her magnificently. She could feel another orgasm building inside her, but she didn't want to cum now, until he did. She started contracting and relaxing her inner cunt muscles, trying to milk him.

Juan was caught off guard when Molly's cunt muscles began working their magic. "Oh shit!" he exclaimed. Mentally, he thought, "You little vixen! You want my cum that badly? Take it!" Orally, he groaned, "Ahhhhhh!" as his cock jerked and began spewing hot semen into Molly's cunt. He heard her make some inarticulate sound, and then start shaking in orgasm, joining him. He pumped his dick the entire time it was spurting, and continued pumping until Molly went silently limp, sagging on the pillow.

Easing himself out of her, he slid the pillow out from under her hips. Then he placed himself on his back alongside her, and pulled her on top of him, to snuggle against his body. Both of them were sweating, but since it was a warm day, as the sweat dried they didn't feel chilled as they embraced.

"Thank you, Daddy," Molly murmured sleepily against his chest. "You're the best."

He kissed her forehead. "And you're my sweet little cupcake, and I adore you," he responded. "Go to sleep now, and dream happy dreams." He cuddled her, stroking her head and back as she drifted into sleep. After about 10 minutes, Gwen quietly appeared in the bedroom doorway, smiling. She helped Juan ease Molly off his body, and tucked her submissive under the bed covers as Juan dressed.

Before they left, they looked down at Molly, sleeping, dreaming a sweet dream, judging from her expression. "You have a real treasure here," Juan whispered.

Gwen nodded. "She's a true gem," she whispered back as they left. "Thanks for helping me polish this gem."

12