Molly Ch. 03: Physical Education

Story Info
Molly takes the Bullies by the Horns.
2.2k words
4.44
19.9k
5
1

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers

Molly was still high on the events of earlier today.

Not only did her delicate mischief cause a Teacher to secretly masturbate in class but that was only the beginning.

Her second class led to Caleb's brother Nathan into drawing naked pictures of Molly in crazy positions on his notebook. Each time he showed her she couldn't stop laughing. Before long her Teacher the bitch cracked down on them yet again. This time Molly was not only asked to leave the class but to cover herself up. The grisly older Teacher "Mrs. Garibaldi" found Molly's braless nature distracting, disturbing, and despicable. She was the only one who thought that way.

Nathan chose to follow Molly into the hall catching her walking away.

"Twice in one week. You're breaking my record."

She frowns, "I did not intend to get evicted. I just could not stop laughing."

He nods chuckling, "I hear that."

She sheepishly grins, "I have never seen yoga positions such as you draw."

"We can act those out in the Men's room if you want."

"I cannot. You are not Caleb. If I am to obey it will be only him."

"Hey! It would be just as easy for me to swipe all those phone numbers and addresses Caleb's got."

"You could. Yet, I believe Caleb would like to be in charge. I will obey only him."

Nathan shakes his head, "Crazy! My brothers got you on a leash."

She winces at him then walks away. She needed to use the restroom anyway.

She spent her entire class hiding in a bathroom stall until she heard a bell ring. Her third class of the day was Gym. Luckily, she loved sports and staying fit. Gym was right in her wheel house. Not to mention she knew that the gymnasium was a shared course. Guys and girls coed.

She headed for her locker room to change yet again. She had a uniform she had to wear for Phys Ed. What she had forgotten was the fact her shirt was a simple white t-shirt with no sleeves. Having no bra she nearly panicked. The other girls in her class eyed her braless changing. Finally, one girl a thin strawberry blond with a healthy chest of her own crept up behind Molly.

"I have a sports bra if you need it. Going out like that is going to get you into trouble."

Molly creased her brow at the girl, "So kind of you. I was not thinking when I left my bra at home."

"In Caleb Houser's locker, don't you mean?"

Molly dropped her jaw speechless.

"It's okay. I saw him take it from you earlier. Crazy stuff girlfriend. By the way my names, "April".

"Hello April. I should feel quite embarrassed ."

"Don't be. I like the freedom you exude. Not many girls take the risks you do. Of course, we all know Caleb's charisma. He could get any girl in this school. He chose you. Wonder why? No offense, you are beautiful."

"I do not know why. We get along quite well. He is handsome and charming. Unlike his brother."

"Yeah, Nathan Houser. The Dork King! That's what people call him. Here's that bra."

Molly claims it then fidgets, "Caleb will be on the other side of the court. I think I might like to shock him."

April wisps her hair and shakes her head, "Shock him? Shock the whole gym. Coach Ryder and Coach Macy might not like the scene you could cause."

Molly lowers her gaze then hands April back her extra bra, "I do thank you. I will take this risk."

"Hoookay! Caleb must be pretty special."

Molly smiles brilliantly, "As am I."

April smirked, "I'll watch your back. We all need a friend."

"Thank you, Friend April."

Leaving the locker room together April chuckled at the eyes trailing Molly. Her shirt was almost transparent and those nipples spoke highly of it.

"Here goes Champ. There's Coach Macy."

Coach Mary Macy to be precise. Butch in all her glory. The lesbian eyed Molly the second she and April stepped on to the court. Scrutiny at first. Interest the second.

"Well, well. Aren't we all flashy today. Indrabooty right?" Macy needled.

"This is me." Molly grit her teeth smiling.

"I can see that. Everyone here can. Including the freaktards over there."

Molly heard the girls whispering behind her about all the boys watching. Coach Dale Ryder had insisted his young men run laps around the half court. Anything to kill time the Coach thought.

The girls eyed the athletes and the nerds trying to be, as they jogged by them. Flirtations were abounding. Molly even heard the girls talk about Caleb. How hot he was.

As Caleb approached he blew a kiss at Molly. This made her blush. It also made the other girls resent it.

"Maybe he might notice us more if we lost our bras." Spat a freckled redhead with a thin frame.

April stepped up, "And your connect the dot face, Shawna. If Caleb likes Molly that's his choice."

Making faces at each other only made Mary Macy shake her head.

"Young adults if you please! Tantrum's aside or do you want laps yourselves?"

"We know you do rugmuncher." Whispered Shawna to a friend.

"What was that?"

"Nothing Sir! Ma'am! Can we play some basketball today?"

"You read my mind, Red." Mary threw the ball at her brusquely.

"Who wants to be Shirts and who wants to be Skins?" Shawna chuckles looking at Molly.

"That's enough, Miss Bruce. Ten laps."

"Only if you can catch me, Sweet Tart." Shawna had all the girls clamping hands over their mouths to avoid laughter.

Mary Macy grumbled under her breath wanting to lash out at the harassment but knew better. The School policy forbid so much as even a grip on an arm.

"Run the court Spruce Bruce. Pass the ball to someone who wants to participate in class."

Shawna rolls her eyes then hurls the ball at Molly, "Catch Booty!"

The basketball slammed into her chest bouncing off and forcing Molly to catch her breath. Molly strained to find the courage to remain calm. Unlike her new friend.

April Hines took offense and began chasing Shawna around the court. Shawna merely laughed at her and darted away, "Can't catch me, Hines. Hey, I just realized Booty and Hiney. Butt buddies."

Molly turned red as the other girls laughed. Finally, Molly chose to stop April as she passed her, "It is okay. Let her have her fun."

"Says you. I want to knock her freckled ass out." growled the blond.

As Molly pleaded with her eyes April groaned and gave up. They instead watched Shawna jogging around chuckling at winning the battle.

Instead Molly chose to glance toward the boys, locating Caleb who gave her a thumbs up. He was actually proud of her actions. This made Molly faintly smile in response.

"Let's get it together girls. Choose teams and let's play ball." Macy snapped.

Molly and April stuck together as the remaining girls were selected until it became uneven. Those girls left joined Molly and April with disgruntled sighs. They were forced to part ways.

Two girls from each team jumped to see who got the ball first. Once caught the girl "Heather", dribbled the ball and danced around other girls before passing it to another named "Jaclyn". Jaclyn charged in and laid the ball up for a basket. Cheering, the girls awaited April to hurl the ball to a teammate named "Sammy" who dribbled until the ball was stolen by Heather. In her thievery she took advantage of charging into Molly who stood in her way. The charge knocked the tiny Molly over as if nothing. Falling directly into Shawna's running path. Shawna in her mischief stopped and extended her hand to help Molly up.

Molly hesitated but accepted it. Once on her feet she began to thank her. Before any words came out Shawna leaned in and yanked Molly's baggy shorts down to her ankles. An unexpected nudge made her lose balance. Again on the floor Shawna pulled the shorts away leaving her naked from t-shirt down.

Racing away swinging the shorts over her head Shawna tossed them up at the net trapping them. Laughter became hysterics.

Molly froze in her seat knowing that everyone there saw her bottomless. She had not worn panties due to Caleb. April ran to her side as both Coach Macy and Coach Ryder tried to maintain order. On Ryder's side the boys were all whistling and making rude comments. This pissed off Caleb who went about slugging arms as a form of justice.

April and Mary crouched around her to hide the girl's nudity. Mary shamelessly enjoyed the view but tried not to show it.

Shawna jogged by once again, "See? She's on the Skin's team. Nice booty Indrabooty."

Coach Ryder stepped in front of Shawna without her looking and let her literally collide with him. The impact made her topple backwards. As she hit the floor on to her back April leaped up and raced over to her. Wrestling she managed to pull Shawna's shorts off of her and dart away. She gave Molly the shorts to put on. Shawna screamed knowing her own pride was humiliated. She was wearing granny panties under her shorts.

Coach Ryder had to chuckle, "Are those my Grandmothers?"

Shawna turned blue and jumped up running for the locker room. Her friends chased after her out of loyalty.

Caleb bolted over to Molly as she sat tugging the shorts on.

"You okay Molly?" He voiced his concern.

"I am fine. Her shorts are far too large."

Mary Macy had to chuckle, "Next time wear some clothing. I can't take all this. I'll see that Shawna gets a few days off."

Molly perks up, "No. Please do not punish her. I do not wish to be her target any further."

Caleb grunts, "Don't you worry. I'll be talking to Shawna. Best friends here on out or else."

Mary Macy grins, "I'm going to have to call my Priest. The Devil's loose."

Caleb sighs as Molly stands up to face him holding the shorts tightly to keep them from falling.

"Here!" He removes his jersey revealing massive muscles from working out. He then tells her, "Arm's up."

She does so which meant her shorts hit the gym floor yet again. Mary Macy covered her eyes exhaling loudly.

Once the jersey went over her head and arms the hemline reached her knees.

Molly smiled brightly, "I am swimming with the Dolphins."

The leftover girls chuckled at her humor as well as swooned over Caleb's honorable move. This gave them the chance to marvel at his six packs and biceps.

"I'll get that back after class. Meanwhile I'm going back over there to beat up on the perverts." He excuses himself winking.

Mary Macy places an arm around Molly, "If you want to go change now you can. I'll get a broomstick and fetch your shorts down from the rim."

"Too late. I got them down." April stood pinching them between her fingers in a dangle.

Macy eyed her then looks at the rim, "You jumped that high? How come you're not on the team?"

With a shrug April lets Molly claim her shorts, "I don't like to sweat that much."

Class was over for the day. Mary dismissed them and headed for her office. Under her breath she spat, "Dammit! I wanted to sniff those shorts."

Nearing time for the bell Molly had put her white shorts on and just Caleb's jersey. She tucked her orange shirt in the waist of the shorts. As she and April walked out of the locker room they met Caleb who had his hand out.

"Hand it over." He chuckles.

Molly lifted the shirt off and shocked him by being topless. Her tits were perky and jiggling slightly.

She stood there in the hall smiling sheepishly as he ogled her. As did the boys who stepped from the men's locker room.

April covered her eyes, "Oh boy!"

Molly tilted around Caleb and waved at them with fluttering fingertips.

"How do you say it? Now I know you have seen it all?" She giggles.

Caleb nods and snaps a angry glare at the boys behind him. They jumped and ran away.

April patted Molly on the back, "I'll just give you two a minute." She then proceeds to leave.

Caleb quickly reaches up and squeezes her breasts while her eyes glistened.

"To your liking?" She bites her lower lip.

"I guess I did say your shirt comes off before school got out, didn't I?" He continues his fondling using his thumbs on her nipples.

"You did. My pants was an added bonus."

"You're liking this aren't you?" He muses.

"I like you. Added bonus?"

"Maybe. You're still going to obey me. So don't think all of this sweetness is getting you off the hook."

He lets her tits go and reaches behind her for the tucked in orange Tee. He helps her put it on as the bell rings.

"Caleb?"

"Yea?"

"You might like to wash your hands. Mister Crandall's stickiness was on my booby."

She giggles and races away playfully.

Caleb looked at his hand grossly.

"Mother fuck!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers