Molly Ch. 05: Sloppy Seconds

Story Info
Boys will be boys. Girls will be girls.
1.2k words
4.36
21k
10
0

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,848 Followers

Mrs. Garibaldi watched attentively as her students poured through the door. For the last hour her stomach had given her fits which made her stay seated behind her desk. As the class filed in her focus on particular students remained concealed. Before entering, Nathan Houser instructed a number of male lads to block the entry of Molly Indrabooty. This made Molly nervous. Too many shadows looked equally obvious.

Luckily her stain streaked legs had dried of Nelson Crandall's cum. Her newfound friend Heather's perfume at least masked the odor. Regardless she felt dirty. She hoped that nobody noticed and became appalled.

Taking their seats "Madeline Garibaldi" barely noticed Molly today. The rumbling in her belly disturbed her just enough to decide on a swift revelation. Getting up carefully she channeled her last bit of energy toward her class.

"Forgive me class. I need to go to the office for a spell. Please remain in your seats and look over yesterdays notes. I shall return."

As the elderly woman darted away on her mission it was obvious to the students that her office was instead the bathroom. Someone had spiked her morning coffee creamer with laxatives. She would unfortunately be occupied the entire class.

Once satisfied of no return Nathan Houser looked over at Molly and leaned close.

"Caleb said you put on one hell of a show. He's really proud of you."

"As shameful as it was, I too am proud of myself. I only hope that my Father hears nothing of it. You will never see me again. I might get shipped off to Mumbai."

"Caleb's a genius. He won't let anyone tell on you. Even if the entire school knows and see's. Our family is very influential."

"I see. What of Shawna? She does not like me."

"Already taken care of. Just you wait and see."

Molly looks around her and realizes that twelve students in this class were in Crandall's room to witness her. The remaining students knew nothing.

"I will trust in Caleb. There are many here from last hour. Many who were not."

Nathan nods, "Does it matter? You're on a roll. Today you become the most popular girl in school."

Her eyelids flutter, "I do not wish to be popular."

"Too late." He looks to her right, "Hey Milo? Get a load of Indrabooty's nipples here. They're like rockets."

A burly boy with a crew cut and glasses stares her down.

"I already noticed. Nice! Mind if I pinch 'em?"

Molly takes a deep breath and postures herself better for viewing.

"No. Please do." She smiles.

Without a second to waste his arm launches over and pinches her right breast. She quivers at his touch. Suddenly, the entire class was observing. Jaws were dropping everywhere.

Nathan adds fuel to the fire as he reaches over and fondles her other breast. He began a challenge with Milo to see who could squeeze them the hardest and toss them about.

"These babies are massive."

There was no laughter this time, merely awe. For some that awe meant pleasure. For others it resembled disrespect. Molly not only allowed them to play with her tits she took the time to study reactions. Those that saw her earlier enjoyed her boldness. Any newcomers either grew attentive of her submissiveness or tried their best to ignore it.

Nathan decided to remove his hand long enough to slip it under her shirt and grip her bare tit. Milo seeing her smile attempted the same. Eventually her shirt was lifted to reveal her tits to the whole room.

Molly giggled, "Hey! Who gave you permission to free the ladies?"

"You did!" Nathan chuckles then looks around, "Who wants a squeeze?"

Many boys from earlier chose to feel her up by gathering around. She let each of them take turns. One boy even decided to lean down and suck on her nipple. She sighed heavily then took the initiative to take her camisole off. Topless she greeted six boys to take turns sucking on both breasts.

Nathan stood up and nodded holding her shirt over his head.

"Ok, shitheads. Anyone here spills the beans and you answer to the Houser's. Molly is too cool to get into trouble. Besides you can't tell me you guys don't want to join in. Girls welcome."

As if jumping at the chance two girls who admitted long ago to being bi-sexual crept in to nibble at her breasts. Molly was in shock. She had never imagined herself with women. Nathan snuck up behind Molly and whispers, "Take the girls here up to Garibaldi's desk. Let them have fun."

Molly caresses the girls hair and leans forward to say, "I'm not wearing panties."

The girls both looked up chuckling as Molly guides them upward allowing herself to stand. She wiggles out of the pink mini skirt to again stand naked. She then steps out of it and grabs both girls by the hand.

Leading them to the desk she sits up on it laying back. The girls rubbed her legs and decided to split up. One girl returns to her tits sucking on them, the other buries her face into Molly's shaved snatch. Only a fuzzy little strip of pubic hair was evident to tease her nose.

Moans escalated as the entire room stood up and surrounded the desk. Nathan and Milo even took the chance of rubbing the two girls asses. Their attention was so focused on Molly they didn't mind. Nathan took the chance and ran his hands up the shirt of the blond eating Molly out. Both palms caressed the girls back.

Milo had similar intentions but instead just chose to squeeze the brunette's tits as they dangled over Molly and the desk. She let it happen as well.

Molly quickly orgasms at the blonds tongue. As the wagging seized she chooses to finger Molly for a new set of thrills. The blond looks back at Nathan and smiles, "Fuck me later, Houser. Let me have my fun."

Nathan puckers his surprise and removes his hands from "Gina Stewart's" shirt, "I'm the man!"

Milo found his hands busy until the brunette stood up and strayed away from Molly and into the burly boys chest. "Tracy Jacobson" merely enjoyed his roughness and patted him on the cheek.

Others replaced the brunette to get their share. When the bell rang everyone jumped and ditched the scene. As Molly laid on the desk in a spasm of nerves Nathan pulled her up and helped her to her feet.

"Come on we have to get you dressed. Caleb is waiting in the gym for you."

She whimpers, "Will he really fuck me in front of everyone?"

"Ohhhhhh, yea! Don't let him down."

He dresses her carefully as she leans on him.

"I will not. I like obeying Caleb."

Nathan smirks, "Tell him that when you get gangbanged."

Her eyes bulge, "What?"

"You know! Twenty guys taking turns fucking you. Ramming their cocks down your throat. In your ass."

She freezes up offering a glint of fear, "He would make me do this?"

Nathan lifts her chin, "God I hope so."

Her eyes quiver and dart from side to side.

"That would terrify me."

He offers a stern glare and breaths in her face, "Live with it."

Wincing, she pouts, "I must."

"Damn straight. Now get that sexy ass to the gym and make us all proud." He lifts her skirt and roughly smacks her ass leaving a red impression on it.

"For Caleb." She whines.

Nathan huffed, "For the whole fucking school."

She wanted to cry.

Were they of hurt or joy?

She couldn't decide.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,848 Followers