Molly Ch. 07: Chin Strap

Story Info
Molly has Lunch with Caleb and the guys.
1.7k words
4.46
13.1k
5
1

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Entering the locker room Molly Indrabooty scanned about looking for Coach Mary Macy. Reaching her office the door was closed so she took the initiative to knock.

After a few minutes Mary Macy opens her door to see Molly standing there in all of her glory. The young Hindi beauty merely looked up at Mary with her big brown eyes awaiting a reply.

"Get in here." Mary steps aside to allow Molly in before shutting her door again.

"Caleb said that you wished to speak with me."

"Yeah? He's a ballsy bastard I'll give him that. Just so you understand me, you were never in my office naked. Understood?"

"I am not here." Molly smirks trying not to giggle.

"Yes, you are. That's some body you have there. Some darn good genes in your family."

Molly looks down at her chest, "I take after my Mother."

"Good for you." Mary wipes her mouth with her palm.

Molly returns her gaze up at Mary without expression. She felt it safer to just let the Coach talk.

"I'm not sure what kind of hold Houser has on you but it's something that can't be overlooked. He left you in quite a mess."

Molly realizes that she meant all of Caleb's cum splatter that was left on her from head to waist.

"Does it offend you?" Molly questions.

Mary Macy frowns, "Let's clean you up."

Going to her desk Mary finds a box of wet wipes and proceeds to wash away the cum spots and trails from their descent. Molly merely watched her hands pausing in certain areas.

"Looks much better." Mary grew nervous.

"I liked the way it was. But, thank you." Molly whispered.

"You just don't strike me as the type to let a kid like Houser treat you this way. What's he got on you?"

Molly tries not to think the worst of Caleb. She would instead defend him.

"Caleb treats me very well. It is my choice to do as I do."

Mary palms Molly's right cheek warmly, "You probably need to get to your next class."

"It is only English Literature. You can write me a note if I am late." Molly continues to appear expressionless.

"I can actually do that." Macy grins.

Hesitantly, Mary Macy lowers her hand to trail her knuckles over Molly's neckline and to her shoulder. The nomadic softness led down Molly's left arm to the elbow. Molly had a rash of goose bumps instantaneously.

"Love your complexion. You're of mixed heritage right?"

"My mother is Caucasian. My father Hindi."

"Right." Mary reaches back up to play with Molly's raven curls. Molly remains well composed.

"Am I spooking you?" Mary senses guilt.

"I am fearless." Molly softly expresses.

"I doubt that. Give the actress an Oscar." Mary chuckles.

Molly tries not to blink as she stares up at her Coach. Mary in turn finds her hands trembling as they drift away from Molly's hair and gravitate in front of Molly's chest.

Mary's eyes drift to Molly's calmly perky tits. She wanted to squeeze them but her nerves were getting the best of her. Ever so slowly Mary began to move in for the kill.

A mere breath away from touching them a loud knock rattled the office door.

"Coach Macy? Can I speak with you?"

Mary grimaced and winked at Molly, "Just as well. I like my job."

Mary quietly turns and opens her door to find April Hines holding her books and fully dressed.

"Have you seen Molly?" She feigns then eyes her friend behind Macy, "Oh there you are. We're going to be late for Lit."

Molly flutters her fingers at April, "We will both be excused for our tardiness. Will we not Coach Mary?"

Macy chuckles, "Yeah, yeah. Go get dressed. I'll write you two a note."

As Molly leaves the office to join April she smiles at her sheepishly.

April leans in to whisper, "Seriously? You were going to let "Hail Mary" paw you up?"

As Molly obtains her clothing from the small locker and begins to get dressed she stops and quickly gives April a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?"

"You rescued me. And, yes I was. For Caleb."

April glares at Molly, "I figured he might be blackmailing you. The more I see and hear I think you're getting off on all of this."

Molly pulls on her shorts that were far too tight.

"Does this change your opinion of me?" Molly pauses.

Squinting, April groans, "Nooooo! We're buds. Just try not to bring me into all of this. The braless thing was liberating, but I'm not the type to go around flaunting my stuff. As awesome as it is."

Molly winks at her, "Awesome indeed. And, no I am not gay either. Unless Caleb tells me to be."

From behind them they hear a clearing throat.

"Well, some of us are Gay. Gay also means "Happy". I'm happy this didn't go as far as it could have."

Molly steps over to claim their notes From Macy's extended hand. After doing so Molly grabs her hand and molds it around her left breast.

"You may squeeze now."

Macy does. She enjoyed it's playfulness. Just as quickly Mary removes her hand and shakes her head.

"Get the hell to class."

"We shall see you tomorrow. Have a good day." Molly smiled shamelessly.

In the hall April shivered, "Ewwww!"

"Be nice. I have your note. I can eat it."

They both laughed and headed to class.

As lunch hour approached Caleb and his friend Wyatt enjoyed the triumph of Caleb's mission. Wyatt hated himself that he didn't share the same gym class. He missed out.

"Dude! We should get all those girls naked at one time. I'd love to fuck Jaclyn and Samantha."

"All in good time, Bro. I got it covered." Caleb began texting on his cell.

"Who are you texting?"

Caleb pauses to look up at Wyatt with a raised brow, "Do I ask you what you do every second of every day?"

Wyatt rolls his eyes and scoffs, "No."

"You'll see at lunch."

"Mystery meat? My favorite." Wyatt chuckles.

Caleb merely smirked and finished his class. Once the bell rang both boys stood up and headed out into the hallway. Separating, Caleb drifted away and found Molly at her locker alone. He creeps up behind her and wraps his hands around her neck and leans in to nuzzle her ear.

"I am ticklish." She giggles and sighs.

He releases her and plants his back noisily against the locker next to hers.

"I loved your pussy."

She offers a sheepish grin, "I loved your dick."

"We need to do that more often."

"I will obey whenever you insist."

"That's my girl. How did it go with Macy?"

"Not as far as I presume you told her to go. I waited. She changed her mind."

"Damn! I was hoping to hear she tapped you with her strap-on." He chuckled.

Molly pouts, "Perhaps, tomorrow."

"Sooner or later. By the way, I loved how you got my attention away from the girls. That was pretty damned sexy."

"I was told you were going to fuck me in gym class. I did not want you to fail."

He laughs and looks at his feet, "I never fail. I get what I want. Any way necessary."

"Yes. You need not bribe me anymore. I want to obey you."

He looks her in the eye studying her for the truth. Finally he nods, "All school year long."

"As you wish." She knew the school year was almost over.

He believed her.

"Let's grab some lunch."

She follows him into the cafeteria where all eyes attack them in hopes for something to happen. After a stint waiting in line to be served they carry their trays to a table where Wyatt, Nathan, and three other young men sat. Wyatt moved over and let Molly sit next to him.

Caleb sat down opposite of her and nudged her closer to Wyatt until she was snug in between them. She could barely move to drink her carton of milk.

Nathan and two others moved closer together in front of her blocking a view from the other students.

"Get under the table and suck Wyatt's cock. Count to 100 slowly as you do. When you reach 100 turn around and suck Nathan off. Count again then move over to both Jim and Kev. Eat your lunch."

She flares her eyes without looking at any of them then slithers down to their feet. Wyatt had his dick wagging and ready for her. Molly marveled at it's girth as she held it in her hands. Just before swallowing as much as she could fit in her mouth.

Above her Wyatt made faces at his dinner party and expressed every bit of friction she offered. The others laughed and got ready for the change off.

Nathan was stroking himself nervously as he felt Molly pivot on her knees to face him. His own expression made the table know her valiant efforts.

Her rounds were graceful as both Jim and Kev enjoyed her attention. Not one of them nuts. Bad situation.

Molly crawled back up for air in between Wyatt and Caleb. She wiped her chin with a napkin before looking at Caleb.

"Would you like 100 of your own Caleb?"

He grins at her, "Not this time. I had the full meal deal earlier. Did you like your lunch?"

"It was quite tasty." She licks her lips, "I worry that none of them were satisfied."

Caleb scowls and looks around at his buddies. All of them had a look of need still in their faces.

"Get back under there and don't come back up until your face is glossy."

"I will be back." She giggles and disappears once more.

From under the table she strokes two at a time and sucks another more intensely than before. In minutes Nathan, Jim the luckiest, and Kev shot loads that she captured quite remarkably. Once coated she turns back to Wyatt as he jerks like a beast. His snarls were heard tables away. After a lengthy burst splatters her face she giggles and slides back up into her seat. She sits proudly and offers a look toward each of them.

"Much better." She adds.

Caleb plants his arm around her shoulder.

"Milk does a body good."

She lifts her carton of milk, "Look. My face is on the Missing Persons label. I was only under the table."

The group had to laugh. She was too cool.

She refused to clean her face. Even as people eyed her grossly.

Caleb squeezed her leg under the table.

She squeezed his.

Molly was happy.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers