Molly Ch. 08: Clothes Pen

Story Info
Toys. Boys. Ploys. Molly has it all covered.
2.8k words
4.73
10.5k
6
0

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

Another day of School began at the lockers.

Caleb Houser had passed off his bag of today's attire to Molly. He waited for her return with his friend Wyatt and brother Nathan.

Finally, the Hindi goddess Molly Indrabooty stepped out of the restroom wearing a flowered dress held up by spaghetti strap laces. The upper hemline rode low on her bulging cleavage. Its sides displayed her breasts even more. The lower hem of the skirt hugged her thighs and barely hid her ass cheeks.

"If we get away with this dress we can get away with anything." Nathan offers his Brother Caleb.

"We get away with everything anyway. Money talks my filthy rich brother."

"Yeah, but Principal Chavez doesn't let Dad rule him as much as the other teachers do."

Their conversation halts as Molly shuffles over to them.

"I feel very sexy. This dress is beautiful."

"You're beautiful and sexy." Wyatt adds.

"Thank you." She blushes.

Caleb uncurls a paper bag under his arm and hands it to her. She accepts it opening it up to look inside. Her heart beats faster, "Oh my."

She decided to remove the unexpected toy from it's sack and place it in her book bag for less noise later.

"Use it all day long. In class in front of everyone. Let people use it on you. At the end of the day you will kneel before me in the hall and hand it back up to me like an offering to the Gods."

She giggles, "Might that not look as if I am offering it to you to use?"

He rethinks her comment, "In the bag first."

Everyone chuckles at Caleb who shakes his head. He felt stupid suddenly. It wore off fast.

"Let's get to class."

They file into History class and take their usual seats. Molly takes the time to look around at all of the students. They were still high from her antics from the days past.

She takes the time to wave at each of those that took note. Kisses were blown her way which made her smile.

As her favorite teacher Nelson Crandall entered the room he shot a glance in her direction. She warmly smiled back at him.

Caleb took the time to look back over his shoulder at her. She greeted him with pouty brown eyes. His first command led to her slipping the strap on her right shoulder down over her upper arm. The loss made the dress droop even lower on her breast.

She sat that way for the first ten minutes of Crandall's class discussion.

Nelson responded as he paced the room and noted her barely contained tit. He coyly smirked at her and moved on.

Caleb then motioned for her to lose the other strap which made her grin with exhilaration. Once that strap slipped low her dress crept down in front. Her tits were dangerously close to falling out.

Crandall turns to spot this new exposure and quickly turns away returning to his desk chair. He needed to hide before his erection dominated his slacks .

Thinking quickly he finished his Revolutionary War story and opted to have them read a chapter in their school book.

As the class accepted their fate Caleb glanced back at Molly and mouthed, "Use it."

In response Molly leaned over to grab the dildo from her bag. As she did her tits literally fell out into the open. Blushing suddenly she looked around her and found secret smiles and encouragement from her classmates. She decided to let her tits feel freedom. Slouching silently she shows Crandall her dildo and wags it at him. He bulged his eyes and motioned her not too with a slash of his hand against his throat.

She shook her head negatively and lowered the dildo to her parted legs. Without panties her pussy came into vibrant view. Wetting her fingers she moistens her pussy before inserting the dildo. Her mind reels at the entry and her head tilts back for a moment. After a few dry thrusts she lubes the toy in her own juices.

Her expressions changed dramatically after each thrust.

Caleb motions for her to go faster.

Molly eyes Crandall and punishes her pussy harder. In doing so her moans escalated. Now the entire class caught on and began watching her actions and reactions.

Crandall was so mesmerized that he failed to notice his students silently laughing at him. He was lost in the moment.

Her leg hikes up higher as the boy next to her offers to hold her ankle as support. As one hand plunges the dildo her other hand squeezes her tit.

Nelson lost reality. His own hand was unzipping his fly and now palming a monster cock hard on. Hidden from view he jerked like a madman. Regardless his students knew. At Caleb's request nobody reacted to his abuse.

Molly had an orgasm right then and there.

The room quietly applauded her with rounds of approval.

Slipping the toy from her trickling pussy Molly sucks on the dildo tasting herself lovingly.

Nelson unwittingly nuts all over himself and snarled. As soon as he realized his error he panicked and turned white.

Caleb stood up and began clapping at Crandall for finishing himself off in front of everyone.

"Bravo! No reason to sweat it Mister C. Nobody here will say a word. Same for Molly here. We love her. Don't we people?"

The room in unison whispers their affections.

Crandall zipped up and dropped his head on his desk out of shame.

As he lay there Molly stood up and let her dress fall to the floor. Stepping out of it she slithered toward Crandall's desk and stood beside him. Her hand caresses his hair. Lifting his head he looks up at her sweating bullets. She then leans over and kisses his forehead. A second later she returns to her chair fully dressed.

Caleb now decides to step up and kneel beside Crandall.

"Seriously. Your secrets safe with us. Just keep our secrets and give us all at least a B-."

Nelson frowns, "B+. Now take your seat and read that chapter."

Nodding Caleb hisses, "On it."

After class Molly stops by Crandall's desk. He was over it already. His fate was sealed someday.

"I apologize if I embarrassed you."

He chuckles, "I'll live."

"Yes you will. As will I. Besides, have we not already had sex?"

"Yeah, but the students don't know that. They knew I jerked off."

"Indeed so. Caleb will keep you safe."

"I hope so."

"Have faith in him. I do."

He prayed she was right.

"I will tease you more tomorrow." She sticks her tongue out at him.

He scowls, "I don't know how much more I can take."

"I must go."

With a flutter of fingers she leaves him to his regrets. His next class would be extremely awkward.

Awaiting in the hall Caleb hugged Molly and lifted her dress in back for students to view. She felt casual brushes of hands as they passed by. She shivered within Caleb's grasp.

"Feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes."

He lowers her skirt and turns her around to face a gathering of the nerd herd. Some of them she had spoken to before. Others were faces she had only seen in passing.

After claiming her book bag he nudges her forth, "Go over to them and lift your skirt. Let them touch you."

She sighs softly and strolls over to them.

"Hello again."

Mumbles were heard as they grew shy.

"My tushy needs rubbed. Would you all help me?" She twists and raises her skirt while slightly bending over. Her bare butt was remarkable.

One of the students that had spoken to her before reaches out and boldly caresses her left cheek. Another boy braves the same move to her right cheek. Together they squeeze and pry her cheeks apart. She bulged her eyes toward Caleb who stood amused.

A third boy slid between the other two and puts his finger up to her ass hole and teases it. This made her jump and giggle. Looking over her shoulder at them she smiles.

"I think your friends are afraid of me."

The boy on her left cheek frowns, "More afraid of Caleb."

She stands erect and turns to face them. She then lifts her skirt again to show off her pussy.

"You may touch it."

The same boys rub her pussy and force her to close her eyes at the sensations.

"That feels quite nice. You may all touch it if you like. Do not fear Caleb. I allow you too."

Two newer boys step up and risk touching her. One chooses to slide his hand upward under her dress to find her right tit. She decides to lift her dress higher and reveal her breasts to them. That coaxed them in. Now she had six boys total touching her from all sides.

Suddenly, a laid back student ushers dramatically, "Here comes Chavez."

The gathering disperses quickly and Molly pulls her dress down. Walking toward her was a large hulking Hispanic man with a goatee. He hadn't seen her display but knew there was a gathering.

"Is everything alright here?" Chavez stops to face Molly and Caleb.

"All good, Sir." Caleb smiles.

"How are you adjusting to the school, Miss Indrabooty?"

"Very well. I am liked by all."

"That's good. Your dress is lovely."

"Are you flirting with me?" She giggles.

His eyes narrow, "That would be rude of me. No. Had you both not be getting to class?"

"Heading out now, Sir." Caleb pats Molly on the back, "See you at lunch. Outside by the oak tree."

"I will be there."

As Caleb abandons her Principal Chavez holds a hand up to stop Molly.

"That dress is rather short."

She tugs at her hips causing the upper cleavage to bulge more. She grits her teeth at Chavez.

"I like my dress." She pouts.

"Be careful how you sit." He nods without smiling.

"I shall. Thank you for your concern."

He watches her intently as she walks away. Her book bag keeping her from adjusting properly. She was afraid to look back. When she did, Chavez was gone.

Lunch arrived and Molly had ditched her books in her locker for better freedom. She left the building and prowled the school yards to the east side of the school. There stood the only large tree on the property. Awaiting her was Caleb and Wyatt.

"I am here."

"Where is your dildo?"

Her eyes grow large, "In my book bag. In my locker. I am so sorry Caleb."

"Real dick it is then." He scowls.

"I like that much better." She smiles.

Wyatt looks around for onlookers before unzipping his jeans and pulling out his meaty beast.

"On your back in the grass." Caleb points at the ground.

Without being told Molly slips out of her dress into full nudity. She then lays down and spreads her legs.

"I am ready." She smiles.

Wyatt scanned about once more before dropping to his knees between her legs. He then leaned over and penetrated her. For the next five minutes he fucked her senseless. She couldn't contain her screams.

Caleb loved that. Let the world hear it.

That they did. The Nerd herd were strolling in their direction.

"Here comes the herd. Tease them." Caleb nods picking up her dress and walking away with it. Wyatt zipped up and chuckled before following his buddy.

Molly rolled to rest on her left side, cradling her head on to her left hand for support.

The Nerds stopped to talk amongst themselves before risking their journey forward.

"Come sit with me in the shade." Molly smiles.

Eventually the herd of seven surrounded her in the grass. Sitting there to protect her if nothing else.

"Why do you let Caleb do this too you? You're too nice for this kind of crap." Questions the boy who had clutched her ass in the hallway earlier.

"At first I was hesitant. Caleb has grown on me I must say. I am liking my body. I hope that you may like it also."

"Your body is perfect. Playboy magazine perfect." Another adds.

She sits up Indian style and leans back on her hands. Her chest lifts proudly for their attention.

"You do not need to be nervous around me. I am adoring your attentions. What would you want of me?" She offers a beguiling wink.

"A kiss?" Speaks up a shy one testing his bravado.

"It will be my pleasure." Molly crawls forward to lean in and kiss him on the lips.

He offers an expression of awe. Suddenly, lips pucker all around her.

"Oh my! Will my kisses turn any of you into Prince's?"

A few rolled their eyes as if offended. She realized her mistake.

"I would mean frogs. Please forgive me I am from India. My understanding of English often is misinterpreted. Instead of kissing each of you, you are welcome to kiss me."

Two of the herd moves in quickly and kisses on shoulders and neckline. Observing them led three more to crawl forward and kiss her chest. Nipples tugged and suckled.

The final two held back to watch nervously.

Her eyes flared at the five nuzzlers and she opted to draw one of them into a full on lip lock. Her own hands probed their scalps. Moments later she toppled to the grass and enjoyed their lips all over her body.

As the boys entertained themselves she blew kisses at the remaining two.

"Join them. No need to be shy. My body is quite kissable."

Finally coaxed the resistant duo crawled forth and kissed on her belly. She began giggling and exposing her ticklish nature.

After a round of laughter one of the boys quietly snarled, "It's Chavez. He's heading this way but not looking yet."

All of them crowded over her to hide her body from the oncoming Principal. One of the boys swiftly removed his leather jacket and offered it to her. She accepted it and pulled it on zipping it up without haste.

Her legs and hips were disguised by the herd leaning back over her.

Nearing the herd Chavez squinted at their behavior.

The herd waved at him forcing him to return the favor. Each of the herd swallowed out of fear but held their posts. Chavez stopped in his tracks and decided to approach them at a distance.

He notices Molly behind them and frowns.

"Making new friends I see. Smartest thing you ever did young lady. Much nicer group than Houser's bunch."

She grins at him, "I like meeting new people. I feel so at home here."

Nodding with a squint Chavez notes her leather jacket.

"Going steady with Rudy there? Wearing his jacket in this heat?"

"Yes. Our first date is after school."

Before another word could be spoken Caleb walked up behind Chavez. He had Molly's dress in his hands. The sight made Molly hold her breath.

"There you are. We're going to be late for class." He then leers at Chavez, "Hey Mr. Chavez."

"Is that Miss Indrabooty's dress?" Chavez observes.

"Yea it is." He waves it about.

"Why do you have it in your possession?"

"Oh, you know me. The girls in gym class thought they would be sneaky and swipe her clothing right off of her outside here. I intercepted them and got it back for her. I had the guys here keep her covered until I returned. Gentlemen I say."

Molly pouts toward Chavez, "Such mean evil girls."

Chavez rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Please stand up young lady." The Principal growls.

She begins to rise when all of the boys stand in unison to maintain her cover.

Hidden behind them she ducks her head under the arms of Rudy.

Caleb moves in and hands her the dress. Once more she hides while discarding the jacket and handing it to Rudy. Swiftly she pulls the dress on before making the journey around them.

Chavez eyes her shyness.

"Forgive me Sir. I am modest after all." She then twists to face the herd, "My heroes. Thank you for coming to my rescue."

Chavez offers a look of bewilderment, "Give me the names of the girls involved."

Molly peps up, "Please do not punish them. I am certain Caleb has set them straight."

"I'm sure he has. Get to class. All of you." Chavez barks.

Caleb places his arm on her lower back and guides her away. Knowing Chavez was still watching he trails his hand to her hem and raises her skirt. Chavez most definitely spotted her bare ass.

Growling under his breathe Chavez looks to the herd who shrug at him before sprinting away.

Chavez would keep his eyes on this Molly.

He knew trouble when he saw it.

Trouble by the name of Houser.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers