Molly Ch. 09: Tangled Webcam

Story Info
Molly puts on a webcam show from the School Library.
5.5k words
4.67
15.7k
12
2

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers

Toward the end of the following school day Caleb Houser had made Molly Indrabooty use her dildo once more. In Biology whom she shared with Wyatt, Shawna, and April. Putting it away for another day he now led Molly to Study Hall held within the library right this very second.

The library was quite large to accommodate the entire student body. Over thirty tables were surrounded by desks that contained computers. Caleb had things well planned as always, skipping his own class to be there for this. He had arranged the students of age to horde around a certain area. Others were scattered about to maintain order.

Sitting Molly at one of the computers he told her to sit tight. He then went about moving even more of his entourage of friends at other desks and tables as safety precautions. They were told to not look back at them unless they felt their cell buzz at his text. The only other reason was to keep them from being caught.

Caleb returned to Molly who was wearing a pale yellow mini dress he had given her. This dress like most of her wardrobe of late had spaghetti string straps. Her cleavage barely contained. Just the way Caleb liked it on her. Just the way Molly loved it that Caleb liked it on her. Just the way every boy in school liked it on her. Most every girl for that matter.

"What are we doing here Caleb?" Molly wiggles in her seat leering over at him as he crouches beside her."

He glances around him twice before removing a tiny webcam from his bag. Hooking it up to the computer in front of them was swift. He had already installed software weeks earlier that nobody had complained about. Once plugged in he opened the webcam up into a small window that showed Molly sitting there.

"I see myself." She giggles.

He refuses to look at her as he tells her, "In a few minutes lots of people will see you."

"Students in the library?" She questions.

"Anybody that wants to view you in the whole state of Florida." He chuckles.

For a moment her eyes flare and she turns pale. She worried who might see her.

"What if someone I know should see me?"

He still fails to look at her as he huffs, "Worried your Dad watches porn?"

The thought made her tremble and whine, "No. My father has no interest in such things. He loves my Mother."

"Then, why should you worry? You're new to Miami right? How many people do you really know here?"

"Not many. Of those I know outside of school are neighbors where I live."

"They watch porn?" He smirks.

"I do not know. I do have very creepy neighbors in our condo. Many of the older men stare at me in the halls. Or the elevator. Even at the pool."

"Condo?"

"Yes. We live in a twelve story condo. Hundreds of neighbors."

He puckers, "Interesting. Guess I'll see that when I come over for dinner tomorrow."

"It is a very nice Condo. You will like it."

Nodding he opens up a chat room for Miami residents. Immediately upon entering the room dozens of boxes pop up on the screen after seeing that she has a camera on.

"So many say hello." She shivers.

"I'm going to scoot over a little. Don't look at me. Let everyone who messaged you view you. Type whatever I tell you to."

"Okay." She rubs her upper arms at the sudden chill of her mission.

"Tell everyone in the room Hello."

She types her greeting quickly as viewer requests pop up by the dozens. As each one does she allows them. Before five minutes expires she has 28 viewers.

"They all say I am beautiful." She whispers.

"Blow them kisses." He instructs.

She does so and smiles warmly.

"Stretch and show them your chest."

She lifts her arms in the air and leans back in her seat for a vivid display of her monster breasts. Her nipples shredding at her thin yellow dress.

"Everyone loves my boobies." She grins sheepishly.

Caleb chuckles, "Use your hands to jostle them playfully. Then blush."

Doing so she blushes brilliantly. It wasn't so much an act.

"Some of them are asking me to show them my tits." Molly squirms.

"Act shy. Tell them you are in a library. If they want proof lift the webcam up and show the room. I'll scoot over further and look busy on another computer."

Complying she acts skittish and bites her nail before picking up the webcam to show the viewers the entire library. As she shows them Caleb who had moved over two seats he looked unaware of her venture. Returning the webcam to the desk she centers herself in it.

"They are daring me to show them my tits."

"Act cautious then show them quickly. Don't look obvious."

Her inner actress utilizes her index finger to make the watchers wait. After looking about her and behind her at an aisle of books she nibbles her lower lip. Her hands move up to dangle her spaghetti straps over her shoulders. Another glance about she quickly folds her dress down to reveal her bare breasts. They remained visible for thirty seconds before she acts nervous and covers up.

"Perfect!" Caleb chuckles.

She ignores his confident remark favoring her performance. She was enjoying this too much.

"They want me to stand up."

"Stand up and walk back into the row of bookcases. Flash them your tits again and your bare ass. Then return to your chair."

""Okay." She mutters before using her index finger again as a stalling motion. Molly looks about her and slowly rises and walks away from the desk. In the distance of twenty feet behind her seat she takes time to look nervous while checking out her surroundings. Seconds later to be convincing she again lowers her dress to her waist this time and squeezes her tits together. Releasing them she twists in step and hikes her skirt up to reveal her perfect ass. Patting it with one hand she blows a kiss at the camera with the other.

"Beautiful." Caleb waves her back to her seat.

Lowering her dress into place she returns to her keyboard.

"They are all demanding more. What should I do next?" She barely moves her lips while asking.

"Do whatever they tell you. You're doing great." He puckers.

"They want to see my pussy now." Her eyes refuse to flutter.

"It's your show now. I'll sit back for now and watch. Don't worry about getting into trouble. Old Lady "Markoff" got this job due to my Dad. She never looks for trouble. Trust me."

"I will."

"Just make it look convincing that you need to be careful."

"Here goes."

She again looks around before moving her webcam to the edge of her desk. She then tilted it down at her lap as she lifts her skirt. Her legs widen and she offers them a swift view of her pussy. It was quick to make it look as if she might have been caught. Pulling her dress down she returns the camera in a blur to the desk. To her viewership she feigns as if somebody was watching her there in the library. She reacted as if studying for a moment until the onlooker obviously left. Molly then held a hand to her brow as if tossing sweat. Her viewers all sent "LOL".

"I am being dared to step over to you and act like I'm asking you something and show my ass."

"I'm waiting." Caleb snickers.

She tilts her index finger yet again before turning her webcam to face Caleb. She then stood up and approached him. Leaning over his shoulder she fans her skirt up to reveal her left hip and gets his attention. Caleb looks up at her with an expression of being caught off guard. Her cleavage in his face he was forced to stare between her tits and his monitor. She then moved to block him entirely as she too points at his monitor while showing off her ass cheeks. Twisting again in step Caleb's face comes in to view. Her tits dangling on his shoulder. She loved tormenting Caleb. Still he acted shy yet offered a moment of bulging eyes. Another minute she left his side to again sit down and return her cam toward herself.

Typing to some of the men she giggled and recited her words aloud, "He turned beet red because my tits touched him. I might have trouble keeping his eyes off of me now."

"They want me to tease you some more."

"Your show. I'll play along."

Again she nibbles her nail mischievously. Getting up from her seat she returns to the aisle behind her and looks as if exploring the books. Deciding to make a mess she stretches to reach books two shelves up and clumsily drags seven books crashing to the carpet. The noise attracted a number of students as she appeared embarrassed. Caleb rushed to her side as she knelt to pick the books up. Her knees fanned wide and her pussy exposed brilliantly to the camera. Caleb stood at an angle so as not to block her. He then crouched to help her pick up her books. Her balance shaky she toppled backwards on to her ass and began laughing. Her dress rose even higher.

Caleb grit his teeth and gazed around them for eyes. He then acted as if blushing and chuckling. Molly in turn tried to look convincing that she didn't do it on purpose. The two of them put on a good act.

She closes her legs and accepts his hand to help her stand. After that Caleb bent down to pick up the books. He tried not to look up her skirt but failed. After the books were put away she kept one and thanked him. He hesitantly stepped away and out of view. She made it appear as if they were flirting off camera.

Returning to her seat she read what her admirers had to say.

"Oh my goodness! They want me to tease you even harder." She twists the camera again to show her audience the full spectrum of the library's residents. People were walking around more as well.

"Do it." Caleb smirks devilishly.

Cam returned to her she pauses them to wait. She feigns talking to Caleb with whispers. Distracted by multiple messages she poses the thoughts, "They want me to ask if you liked what you saw."

Offering a stressed expression to the camera she turns to Caleb and asks him, "So DID you like what you saw?"

"Duh!" He chuckles.

In turn she types to her viewers, "Yes, he did."

"They want to see you talking to me." She twists her cam toward him for a priceless reaction.

Caleb looks stunned by seeing the webcam and points at it. He does his best acting yet by hand motion. He first points at the cam, then at her, then toward the aisle. He then shakes his head with an embarrassed grin.

Molly turns the cam on herself as she waves him over to sit next to her. It takes more coaxing reactions before he moves in. As he sits next to her she pans the camera on both of them. She then points at her chat boxes. He reads some of them and drops his jaw. A look of amazement crossed his face.

Two separate chatters asked him to make her show him her tits up close. He looks over at her as both of them act shocked and nervous. She finally sits sideways in her chair and expresses her willingness to show him. He appears wanting yet nervous of being seen. Both of them look around dramatically for false security.

Convinced of no onlookers she peels her dress straps over her shoulders and reveals her tits to Caleb. He merely looked stunned and again looks around him.

Her viewers pleaded for him to touch her.

He glanced with her to read quickly as he grits his teeth. Hesitantly he holds his hands to hover over her tits but doesn't move in for the kill. She bites her lower lip then reaches up to pull his hands into squeezing her chest. She expressed a shiver and a glint of nerves.

Caleb chose to continue tossing them about as she read her chatters response. He also made certain to look around him.

"They want you to suck on my nipples." Molly sighs.

Removing his hands he forces glances all over the library before lowering his lips to kiss her left nipple. Molly tilted her head back it felt so good. She was extremely turned on by this acting.

Laughing he had to sit up straight and hold a hand over his brow as if totally embarrassed. She calmed him with a pat on his shoulder before pulling her dress straps up to contain the girls.

Together they huddled as if giving the other confidence to continue. The viewers bought into their act hook, line, and sinker.

"They want you to watch me rub my pussy. Hold the camera for me."

He holds the camera down over the side of her desk to observe her lift her skirt. Her fingers immediately dig deep inside her. Caleb chose to reach other and rub her clit. He quickly showed the audience her facial expressions. She held her breath and refused to bat her eyes. A look of terror gazed about at the people possibly seeing or hearing her.

He then returned the cam to her fingers. She pulled them out and showed the camera their gloss.

The chatters were going crazy. They truly believed this wasn't a staged event. As she continued Caleb looked over his left shoulder then abused the camera tossing it out of focus as if in a panic. The insanity was added to by Molly acting as if they were caught.

When the camera returned to normal their viewers noticed others talking to them. As planned Caleb had his friends Wyatt and Jim show up in the aisle behind them. They stood there talking to them from a distance. Caleb looked terrified for the chatters to witness. Molly sat forward facing her desk with a look of awkwardness. Still she typed replies to those watching.

"Busted! These guys saw us."

Viewer's return fire with "Ask them to watch you. Or, are they going to report you?"

She replies, "I am not sure yet. My neighbor here knows them but I think he is still worried."

Caleb stands up and goes into the aisle to talk with Wyatt and Jim. They did their best to make things not appear that it was planned ahead of time.

Molly continued typing replies.

Viewers were pleading her not to stop her show. In response she grit her teeth then palmed her cheek to listen behind her coyly. She knew it would go further but she played off her uncertainty well.

Finally, Caleb returns to her side and talks to her silently. She looked concerned glancing back at Jim and Wyatt who remained stoic. After a moment more Molly lifts her index finger again for her viewers to be patient. Standing she joins Wyatt and Jim in the aisle. A discussion took place that looked as if boundaries were being set.

She blew a kiss toward the camera then turned lifting her skirt up to pat her bare ass multiple times.

Wyatt and Jim both peered around her to see her ass. This led to both men reaching around to rub her ass and pry her cheeks apart for the camera to see. Her anal cavity exposed beautifully.

Returning to Caleb's side the men stood watch from the aisle. Molly sat back down and spoke to Caleb who appeared to sweat as he scanned about. She calmed him as low key as possible. He shook his head and nodded that he could and wanted to continue.

Molly typed, "Everyone is in agreement to continue. I am so happy. Still nervous."

Applause came through diction as requests began to fill boxes.

"They want me to take my dress off." Her eyes brighten up as her fingers hide her smile.

Caleb huffs, "The room has your back. Do it."

Again she shows the span of the library to her watchers. Still packed by students. Returning it to she and Caleb, Molly stands up and looks around her cautiously. Slowly, she removes her straps and lowers her dress to her waist. After cringing low to look convincing she removes the dress and does a full in step circle to show off her body. She then sat down in a hurry to make it look sincere.

Eying the messages she reads, "Walk back naked into the aisle with the two guys."

Smiling with gnashing teeth she peers around for safety then stands up to dance her way back into the aisle. She moves between Jim and Wyatt hiding behind them at first. The men merely looked amused by her.

Caleb reads the monitor and leers over his shoulder, "Let them touch you."

Molly steps more into view and rubs up against Wyatt. Her back to him he reaches around and squeezes her tits. She shivers and lifts her leg to touch her toes against Jim's crotch. The move made Jim drop his jaw and caress her foot.

Wyatt drops his left hand from her breast to roam down her belly. Reaching her inner thighs she feels his fingers enter her pussy. For camera effect she tensed up and reached her right hand down to pinch Wyatt's erection.

Swiftly pulling away from them she races back to her seat and crouches low as if hiding. She giggles toward Caleb who looks stunned by her actions.

Both of them read more posts.

"Give the guy sitting down a lap dance. Grind it Baby." Caleb chuckles.

Molly feigns blushing as she looks over her shoulder at the duo whispering to each other. She opts to act as if she needed to coax Caleb into it. His initial reaction was stress but finally scoots his chair away from the desk and lets her straddle his lap facing him. She throws her arms around his face and begins gyrating her hips. His hands roam her bare back and end in clutching her ass cheeks.

Molly glances over her shoulder at the camera and blows the audience a kiss. She then offered a glint of pause as if she had been caught from the other direction. Her right hand covered her mouth and her eyes bulged.

Caleb looked around her and reacted to her tensing up. His eyes also bulged. A swift glance back at Wyatt led to the friend manhandling the webcam to observe behind them. For the viewers there was a pair of girls smiling and waving. They both offered a thumbs up and a zipper over the lips motion. They waved for them to continue.

Wyatt returned the webcam toward Molly who had turned her back to Caleb and lay back against him. His hands roamed her entire full frontal nudity. She palmed his cheek with a look of I can't believe I'm doing this on her face.

Breaking away Molly sat in her own seat and laughed. She returned waves over her monitor at the girls. With a deep sigh she read more posts.

"They dare me to walk over to the girls." Molly shook her head negatively. She typed, "There are too many others over there to see me. I can't risk it."

She would of course but then it would most certainly look staged.

"Jack somebody off." Caleb reads.

Molly looks at Caleb who then whispers, "Both of the guys at once."

Using the pause finger Molly creeps from her seat cautiously and returns to the aisle between Jim and Wyatt. There she kneels and palms both of their crotches. Her fingers rub the lengths of their girth. Smiling up at them she pinches their zippers and lowers them. However, it took both men to pull their cocks free for her.

Gripping both dicks at once she strokes them. The men appear nervous and look around sporadically. Jim spots the girls who waved earlier and waves back.

Their erections rock hard Molly smiles at the camera with a wink. She then lowers her mouth to swallow Wyatt's cock. A deep throat massage of ten thrusts leads her away from Wyatt to give Jim the same enjoyment. Once done she releases both men and crawls on all fours back to her seat.

Wiping her chin on her wrist Molly laughs at her admirers. They gave her praise indeed. Still they begged for more.

Swooning by the attention Molly felt dizzy. Her hormones were raging.

"Oh my Gosh! They keep asking me to walk over there." She frets.

Caleb looks around him and suggests a different approach. He now uses his index finger to point to his left. Showing with the webcam a pair of guys sitting with their backs to them he nods for Molly to crawl over behind them. Leaving the camera trained on her destination Molly shuffled cautiously behind the men and sat up on her knees facing them. She leers over her shoulder at the camera biting her lip.

Risking it she lays on her back with her legs facing the men. Her fingers burrow into her pussy as her opposite hand squeezes her left breast. Arching her back for effect she continued masturbating.

The two men whom she faced felt their cellphones vibrate due to Caleb texting them. Stirring as if sensing something Caleb's brother Nathan turns in his chair and looks down at Molly. With a look of awe he taps his buddy next to him to share in the sight.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers
12