Molly Ch. 11: Cat Burglar

Story Info
Caleb sneaks into Molly's Condo. Her Mom awaits.
3.2k words
4.71
11.4k
6
2

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,852 Followers

Molly sat numb in her bedroom. In the dark she fearfully awaited a vibrated text from Caleb. Her mind raced a mile a minute about how this night would end. They would be caught by her parents. Caleb would be arrested. She would be punished and sent back to India to live with her Grandmother. Her future was over.

So why was Molly constantly wet?

Her parents had gone to bed shortly after Molly had retired to her room. That was thirty five minutes ago. She could hear the faint Hindi music her Father always played to help him relax. Molly knew the music was their idea of not letting Molly know they were having sex. That alone made her more at ease. If they were preoccupied then Caleb might actually succeed at getting into their Condo safely. That is, if he didn't fall to his death jumping from the neighbors balcony. That would be bad. Devastating even.

At 11:05 PM she received her first text.

"Buzzed up. Is the balcony door unlocked?" He wrote.

Silencing her vibration mode Molly replied, "Yes. Please be careful."

"I will. I can't wait to kiss you again. All over."

The accompanying Smiley face made her melt. She just hoped they could trust neighbor Claude Romero. She could tell he was evil.

A final text on her part, "Come and get me.", left her shivering.

Caleb Houser made his way upstairs by elevator. He had sat in his Dad's Corvette in the parking garage for the last two hours. He had changed clothes into black sweat pants and a navy blue t-shirt. Comfortable in his quest. He thought of himself as a Ninja.

Reaching Condo number 906 he knocked lightly. He didn't want any of the other neighbors being woke up and spying to see who was there at this hour.

Claude Romero cautiously opened his front door and hurried Caleb inside. Once in, the door quickly eased shut.

"I'm keeping my end of this bargain. You better keep yours." Claude growled.

"Dude! Stop worrying. I have your back. Molly will do anything I tell her to." Caleb looks around the Condo to see a simple man's life. Desk with computer. Big screen television. Recliners and a sofa. Looked normal Caleb thought. Except for the artwork on his walls.

Claude chuckled, "What did you expect?"

Shrugging Caleb fidgets, "I don't know. Maybe a dungeon or something."

With a smirk Claude motions for Caleb to follow him. The boy was in a hurry but decided to see what the chubby creep had to show him.

Leading Caleb into a spare bedroom Claude has to literally unlock it with a key. As he turns on a light switch Caleb leered inside.

"Can't just let people walk in here of their own volition. Dungeon it is."

Caleb smirks at all the items he had in the large room. Cases with whips and bondage equipment caught his eye. However it was a larger device with a tarp covering it that made Caleb point. In response Claude stepped over to it and peeled the tarp away. The boy dropped his jaw.

"Is that a fucking machine?"

"Something like that. The girls love it. Might use it on your little girlfriend." He glares for reaction.

Puckering Caleb adds, "As long as I get to watch."

"I can live with that." Claude hissed.

Using his thumb in the air to point behind him Caleb nodded, "I better get next door. While I still can."

"Don't get yourself killed. That's at least a ten foot jump. There's no room to build up momentum." Claude shakes his head, "Hang on! I'm not so heartless that I'd let you fall. I don't want to have to explain things to no cops."

From the room Claude unwound a long length of bondage rope. A good twenty feet in length.

"Tie this around your waist. I'll tie the other end to a pillar. At least if you miss you won't die. I can pull you up."

Caleb looks at the portly man strangely, "Are you that strong? I'm a good 220."

"I'll manage. You might need to help climb along the side of the condo."

Caleb was confident in his ability. Determination to succeed drove him. Still he took the rope and knotted it around his hips. Following him out on to the balcony Claude did as he suggested and made certain the other end of the rope was taunt around a pillar.

Climbing over the rail Caleb refused to look down. He focused on the task ahead of him instead. Deep breathes filled his bravado. Even with Claude palming the rail beside him he stared straight ahead.

Both of their hearts were racing. "You never said. Are you coming back the same way?"

Huffing to garner his nerve he grunts, "Nope. Out the front door in the morning. Here goes."

The jump was pretty spectacular. Claude was shocked by the boys feat. Caleb had reached the rail on the other side without losing his grip or his footing. Still Claude shook his head at the stupidity of both of them. At least it was said and done.

Caleb stepped quietly over the rail and untied his waist. A toss of the rope back toward Claude to reel led to a salute goodbye. He then twisted in step to stand in the shadows before peeking into the French doors. With no sign of life he decided to text Molly of his success. Silently he sent the message and waited.

"Walk naked out into the living room. I'm ready to come inside."

Seconds later she typed back, "On my way. Please be quiet."

Eying the darkness of the interior he held his breath. As bold as he was there was still a huge risk in attempting all of this. He thrived on danger though. Adrenalin was his best friend.

Molly eased her bedroom door open with a faint creak. Waiting to see if it brought attention to anyone she slipped out of her pajamas and tip toed through the hallway, past the kitchen. Cautiously she finished her trek through the dining room and living room.

Seeing her approach in all of her sexiness glory he began opening the French door. It let in a draft that swept through the room. He had to grit his teeth entering quickly. Once inside the door hushed shut. A lively hug met him as he turned to face her. The tenderness made him wonder what he was doing to this girl. As fun as he was having controlling her he did kind of like her. Not love but she was pretty awesome.

With a finger to his lips she stands on her toes to kiss him lovingly. For long minutes they shared the others tongue. Then they heard a door open. Hearts stopped instantly.

Caleb dove quietly behind the sofa and held his breath. Molly would have to think fast. She chose to freeze in her step and fake sleepwalking. She had been known in the past to do so. Although, never naked.

A light comes on in the hallway.

Molly moves quickly to the French door and stands there in the shadows. It was here she would make a stand.

"Honey? What in the world?" Marjorie Indrabooty shuffled out in her robe. A short robe at that. Molly's Mother was a beauty in her own right. Taller but thin and well built. She did keep fit as much as possible. Her hair unpinned and flowing over her shoulders. Luckily she had left her glasses in the bedroom. This gave them an edge.

Molly was close enough to the French door that she could touch it. Remaining still she merely slapped her right palm on the window for effect. Last year she had a similar sleep walk where she had literally opened a door and stepped outside. A relative had caught her before wandering off.

Marjorie calmly surmised that this was one of Molly's episodes. However, she had never before been naked on her jaunt. Approaching her softly Molly's Mother took her robe off to cover her daughter. She herself was topless and wearing only a thong. Caleb managed a view that made him smile. Marjorie at age 36 was still a mighty fine looking woman. Perky breasts possibly bigger than Molly's pointed directly at Caleb in his hiding place.

Observing Marjorie coddle Molly to reverse her direction, she guided the girl back toward her bedroom. Caleb found himself aroused by both of the women. Unexpected for sure.

For the next fifteen minutes Caleb remained behind the sofa while Marjorie put Molly to bed and sat beside her to make certain she wouldn't get back up.

Convinced Molly was safe, Marjorie decided to step back out into the dining room. In a hutch they kept an arrangement of bottled wines. Including the bottle Caleb brought to dinner. Lighting a candle that also rested on the ledge of the hutch she carried it and a glass of wine into the living room. Shocked, Caleb was forced to stay put while Marjorie sat in nothing but her panties across from him. Relaxing alone she studied the candles flame next to her on a stand. Mesmerized.

In her bedroom Molly jumped up and listened through her door for any signs of movement. Nothing! Fear was creeping into her soul. She took the risk of sending a text to Caleb.

Caleb luckily had his cell in his pocket blocking the light of it. Still he noticed it illuminate his pants. Gritting his teeth he cautiously took it out and hid it under his shirt in order to read it.

"Where are you?" Molly had frantically typed.

He softly typed back, "Behind sofa. Mom sitting on loveseat across from me. Trapped. Stay there."

Molly would panic in her room but obey.

Caleb was fortunate to be able to leer toward Marjorie from behind the sofa by using the darkness beneath an end table. She couldn't see him but he could see her.

As she sips her wine she takes the time to touch her breasts. Caressing her areolas. Off in thought. Living in the sensation. This was her alone time to meditate.

Caleb watched with amazement at her stimulating herself. Her nipples were rigid and aroused. He had to take a risk. Turning his cell video on he held the glare against his body and aimed it directly at Marjorie.

Sitting her wine glass aside Marjorie stretched out her left leg while curling her right leg up under her. Without worry she tugs her panties aside at the crotch revealing a well trimmed snatch. To Caleb's amusement she began rubbing her clit. Followed by finger insertions.

For the next ten minutes he watched Molly's Mother get herself off. Settling in through the woman's silent orgasm he observed her body spasm. After a moment of contentment she blew out the candle. Caleb in response ended his video and blanketed his cell. He had captured the entire show.

Restless now Marjorie decides to retire. Shuffling with her wine she returned to her bedroom after shutting off the hallway light. Once he heard the door close he carefully stood up and stretched. Step by silent step he made his way to Molly's bedroom door. Opening it he put a finger to his lips to be quiet. Another finger curls for her to follow him.

Crawling from her bed she sheds the robe and trails behind him. She felt faint, praying her Mother wouldn't return. As they prowled into the darkness Caleb took her hand.

Reaching the dining table Caleb lifted her tiny body up to sit on it. He then encouraged her to lay back. Sitting down where her Father had sat earlier he leaned forward and nuzzled her thin pubic strip. With a simple flick of his tongue on her labia Molly whimpered. She had to immediately clamp her hand over her mouth tightly. Then came the true test.

Fingers enter her pussy as he fucks her while nibbling her clit. Molly convulsed a very quick orgasm. A nasal moan at eruption laced the air.

Cradling her he carries her into the living room and sits her directly where her Mother had sat. There he stood in front of her and lowered his sweats. Dragging her loosely into position he penetrates her with his mighty eight incher.

This time she used a pillow to mask her shrill moans. It was just absorbent enough to keep her vocally at bay. Teeth gnashed Caleb nuts inside her. A risk he prayed he wouldn't regret.

Finally, he carries her to her room and lays her down on her bed. Returning to shut and lock her door he pivots to undress. She watches his silhouette abandon his clothing and crawl up between her legs. Another penetration fed her pussy. This time it was tender. Caleb Houser was making love to her.

Her emotions took over and their lips locked. The kissing was feverish and intoxicating. Both of them felt the desire to enjoy the moment. Moans were muffled and genuine. Grunts were barely audible but granted.

They would climax together twice more. Molly could not say no. Her heart soared at his attentions. If regret would show up it would be another day.

After a moment of cuddling Molly took the initiative to crawl to his side and lick his balls. Her tongue slid succulently up his shaft to visit his crown. She then engulfed his cock and sucked on it for a well defined ten minutes.

The surge of adrenalin made Caleb change position and plant her on her knees and elbows. He would fuck her doggy style until he nutted a final time. Her face was buried deep in pillows. As her body trembled she felt him pull out of her and stand away from her bed. Lifting her face to watch him she turned pale. Caleb had gotten up and unlocked her bedroom door and opened it wide.

Returning to bed he tossed her on to her back and entered her yet again missionary style. Her ankles gripped in his knuckles. As he fucked her he brought her legs over her head and slammed into her harder and harder. There was zero chance of her holding in her moans. This would be the end. Her parents would hear them for sure. Her bed was even jarring on the floor. Even with the music playing in their room it would not be enough to cancel out the racket Caleb was creating.

One final orgasm led her to scream at the top of her lungs. Sweat drenched her entire body. Her hair matted up gave her a terrifying look.

Caleb heard a door open. Swiftly he jumps off of her and heads to close her door silently. Molly snatches up her Mother's robe and puts it back on.

Seconds later her bedroom door eases open once again. Caleb was forced to hide behind it in the darkness as Marjorie checked in on Molly.

"Sweetheart? Are you alright?"

Molly whispers in the dark, "I had a nightmare. It was horrible. Please don't turn on the light."

Marjorie still only in her underwear made her way over to sit with Molly. It was then that Molly realized her Mother was still nude. Right in front of Caleb. It dawns on her that she left the robe on Molly when she guided her to bed. Caleb must have seen her Mother. It made her ill.

"I do not feel very well Mother." Molly coughs.

Pressing her right knuckle on Molly's forehead she feels her daughter drenched in sweat.

"You are wringing wet young lady. Are you coming down with something?"

"Possibly. I am sorry I woke you."

"Never apologize Sweetheart. Did you know you were sleepwalking again?"

Molly pauses, "Did I?"

"Yes. You were trying to get out on to the balcony. I caught you and brought you back to bed. That could have been very dangerous."

"Oh my! Thank you for saving me."

"Why were you undressed Molly?" Concern sinks in.

"I think I fell asleep after my shower before bed. So unlike me. Please forgive me."

"Well! I'm one to talk. I gave up my robe to blanket you and look at me now. So, please forgive me also."

As they cuddle footsteps approach from the hall. Caleb freezes having been stroking his still vital cock at seeing Marjorie again.

"What is going on in here?" Sahseej had awakened to a lonely bed after feeling Marjorie race away to check on their daughter.

Standing in the dark doorway he could not see them in the room except from the moonlight seeping through curtains.

"Go back to bed Husband. Our daughter had one of her sleepwalking spells. Followed by a nightmare. I'll be there shortly. You need your rest with Church in the morning."

"As do we all." He frowns.

"Mother? Father? May I stay home from Morning Mass? I do not feel well."

"We shall see in the morning. If you do not go I must insist on locking every door and barricading the balcony."

"I understand. May I rest now?"

Marjorie stands up and journeys toward the door reaching out to grip the inside knob. Easing the door toward the jam as she prepared to vacate she turns to face Molly. Stepping on something on the floor she peers down. It was a hair brush. Bending over to pick it up her ass poises mere inches from Caleb's erection. The boy literally arches his hips and touches her crack at the base of her thighs. Marjorie didn't even notice it was so lightly touched. His ego was soaring.

Sahseej exhales loudly and returns to his room.

"Pick up after yourself. I might have broken your brush." Marjorie sits the brush on a dresser next to the door and closes the door behind her.

As it latched Caleb was still stroking his cock. Molly crawled from bed and went over to face him.

"How could you do that to my Mother?" She whispers.

"Do what? Hide?"

"I saw you when Mother bent over. You moved closer."

"Whatever. Your Mom is hot."

Molly pouts, "I am hotter."

He smirks and snatches her closer to him. In his grip she melts.

"Stop already. So, I went a little too far there. Don't hate me."

"I do not hate you. I am just afraid now that you have seen my Mother almost naked you will want her."

"Maybe." He sticks his tongue out at her.

Molly narrows her eyes, "You are so mean."

"Speaking of that. If you stay home I can get out of here easier. You can also go next door and tackle the creepy dude."

With a look of despair she pleads, "Must I?"

Leaning down to face her forehead to forehead he kisses her nose.

Without another word of defense she whispers, "For you, Caleb."

"I'll be there with you. I won't leave your side. Promise."

"That helps. Thank you."

"Your Mom has a sweet ass."

Molly slugs him in the stomach playfully then turns to take the robe off. Bending over she rubs her own butt.

"Mine is sweeter."

He moves in and guides her forward on to her bed. On her knees bent over he admires her perfect ass and caresses it. Guiding his dick in he gravitates over her anal cavity. Touching it makes her jump and hiss slowly.

"No Caleb."

Against her wishes he enters her ass gently and lingers.

"You're right. It's much sweeter."

Her whines persisted for ten minutes.

She pleaded for ten more minutes.

"How sweet it is!"

Molly could not believe Caleb would be so bold.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,852 Followers