Molly Ch. 12: Sunday Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was glad to oblige. With each insertion she continued her request. It wasn't until Claude took over and fucked her hard that her "Again" became, "Thank You."

Her switch in persona made Claude cum quickly. He barely pulls out before peppering her stomach in her still entangled position. Molly appeared disappointed. He just couldn't risk cumming inside her. Bad enough his allergy to latex falters his judgment.

"You are certainly something." He huffs as his heart rate forces his breathing to be difficult.

Molly releases her ankles and turns her palms to her belly. There she rubs his cum into her flesh like waxing a car.

Standing away from the edge of his bed he reaches over and grabs her by the wrist. Dragging her to her feet he opens his bedroom door to find Caleb leaning on a wall facing them.

"Done already?" Caleb tries to look cold.

"Not even close." Claude reaches behind his bedroom door to a tray on a dresser to procure something. He then shows him a set of keys tossing them at him.

Catching the keys Caleb knew he was meant to unlock his special room. Fumbling as if he had no idea what this meant Claude snickered, "Blue coated key."

At the knowledge Caleb raises it up while Claude points toward the locked extra bedroom door. Caleb paused long enough to glance at Molly. She merely fidgeted and hurried Caleb along with her eye movement darting back and forth.

Taking note he unlocked the room and pushed the door open.

Claude escorted Molly inside and intentionally left the door open wide. Within Molly's eyes flared at all of the strange toys and terrible things. She whimpered lightly as Claude guided her up to a large metal "X" with jointed segments resting against a wall. Facing the cross she allowed him to cuff her raised wrists to the cross above her shoulders. Arms outstretched he then knelt to cuff her ankles until she was spread eagle. Molly shook dramatically. A rash of goosebumps flooded her entire body.

After her containment Claude turned to Caleb, "Choose your weapon."

"What?" Caleb looked haunted.

Snarling Claude located a sturdy flogger and snapped it on the floor. He eyed Caleb who found it enticing enough to claim it.

"Make her squirm Kid." Claude steps out the doorway with his keys.

Caleb fell for his challenge and primed his arm back. With a hesitant swat he lashed Molly's ass cheeks. It wasn't so much painful as it was to watch. Molly whined loudly peering back at Caleb as best she could.

Caleb stopped and looked at her with a spooked expression.

"Did I hurt you?" He quivers.

"You did not." She huffs.

Settling his nerves Caleb looks toward Claude who motioned him to continue.

With a deep breath Caleb exerts his strength and slaps her ass harder this second motion. Still she reacts the same. He became quickly convinced that Molly liked this torment. This led to five more swathes that made her ass cheeks bright red.

"Fifty shades of Kid." Claude chuckles, "Now stop and gently rub the redness. Let her know you adore her torture as much as she respects you for the torment."

Caleb does as instructed, "Are you seriously liking this Molly?"

"I shall live." She hides her timid grin.

"Now back away from the cross." Claude orders as he produces a remote control.

At the push of buttons the cross comes alive. Molly had not realized it was motorized. She rides along as it moves away from the wall to stretch her body out horizontally. Facing the floor she is now centered in the room. Awaiting what came next she whimpers, "Caleb?"

"I'm right here."

Claude uncovers his mechanical Fucking Machine behind her and slides it's rollers toward the suspended Molly. Once in position and locked from movement he tilts the ten inch dildo toward it's trajectory. Easing it up to her pussy Claude rubs her wetness until she moans. Then the dido it poised ready and guided into her.

Molly cries out, "What are you doing?"

Caleb feigns panic, "Dude? What the fuck is this?"

"You're not that naïve Kid." Claude is amused by the boys act.

A trigger pushed and the dildo slowly slides in and out of her drenched pussy. Molly's reaction was priceless.

"OH MY GOSH!" She stiffened up.

Watching her body quake Caleb nods his approval toward Claude. He then motioned Claude to speed it up. Instead Claude handed him the remote and again stepped from the room. This gave the young man a chance to shine.

Pushing the trigger to a faster setting the hydraulic arm sent the girth of the dildo into her more rapidly. Molly began to moan erratically. Her body tightening every muscle. Her neck craning upward to show Caleb her struggle. The sheer intensity made her scream. This was when Claude shut the door.

Caleb crouched in front of Molly to make her look at him. The eyes spoke. Caleb loved to see her predicament. Molly loved her predicament.

"Faster Caleb." She grits her teeth.

Amazed Caleb shows her the remotes buttons. She offers a helpless glint in her eye.

"This speed? Or this one?" He tempts her.

"As you wish." She bites her lower lip.

"All the way up it is."

Pushing the limits Molly orgasms at the top of her lungs until it sounded like agony. Still Caleb withheld turning it off. Merely down. Until she spasms a final time. Then he shut it down permanently.

Claude re-opens the door to witness a steady trickle coming from Molly's thighs.

"I do believe she pissed herself." Claude tossed a towel at Caleb to clean it up.

Claiming the remote Claude moved the machine back then guided Molly's cross upright. Dangling lifelessly Claude lift's Molly by her chin to force her gaze.

"Admit it." He spoke sternly.

Hesitantly Molly exhaled, "I did indeed enjoy that."

Claude twists to peer at Caleb, "How about you Kid?"

Uncertain Caleb shrugs.

"He liked it as well." Molly smiles faintly.

Claude nods, "Me? Hell yes, I loved that."

Claude motions Caleb over to support her while he untied her limbs. Her body was putty and she toppled into Caleb.

"Still feel like I'm the enemy?" Claude grunts.

Caleb didn't know, "I'm not sure Dude."

Molly raises her head clinging to Caleb, "If Caleb wishes me to do this again I will obey."

Caleb is caught off guard.

Claude holds his hand up for silence.

"I'm NOT going to erase any videos. However, I want a peace pact. I won't abuse the video as long as you don't harass me in any way."

Caleb smirks, "I can live with that. Peace works. Can we come by and use that again?"

Claude uses a single index finger to lift Molly's limp chin.

"As long as I get to do what I want with this exquisite creature."

Molly shivers resisting a smile that craved to be seen.

"Take me home Caleb."

"Is that a yes?" Claude holds her gaze.

Molly nods, "As Caleb wishes."

Concurring the young man winks, "Agreed."

Caleb is escorted to the front door, Molly hugging his side.

Claude drapes her shirt over her shoulders until Caleb peels it off of her. He lowers her to the floor.

"She doesn't need it. She's crawling to her condo on all fours." Caleb nudges her to her hands.

Faithfully, she risks the nosey neighbors.

Shuffling along she reaches her door. Just before Caleb could open it they heard the ping of an elevator rising and opening up.

In a mad dash they entered the condo and raced inside. Molly still on all fours.

Through the peep hole Caleb winced, "They're home early."

Molly jumped up and bolted to her bedroom.

Laughing made her realize Caleb was just bluffing her.

"I hate you Caleb Houser."

He cozies up to her and yanks her into a kiss. Tongues rolling for long minutes. As their lip lock failed Molly exhales into his face.

"Does Mr. Creepy taste good?"

Caleb froze in features. Grossed out all he could think of is, "You bitch."

They both laughed long and hard.

Caleb would leave ten minutes ahead of the Indrabooty's coming home.

He would set in his Dad's car until they returned and headed upstairs. His eyes needed to see what Molly's mom wore to Church. A clingy red dress that was just below her knees.

Watching her walk to the elevators he played her masturbation video on his cell. Now plugged in to his car charger. He jerked off until she was gone.

But not forgotten.

Not by a long shot.

12