Molly Ch. 13: Risque Business

Story Info
Heather challenges Molly to be the center of attention.
4k words
4.76
13.5k
7
0

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Monday morning was always exhausting.

On their way to school "Sahseej Indrabooty" remained silent as his daughter did all of the talking.

"May I ask what you thought of Caleb?" She begs.

He remains quiet but offers her a glint of eye contact.

"Please Father."

With a timid sigh he opens up, "He was...nice."

"He is. Very nice." Sometimes she hid away her true opinion.

"Time shall tell. I will give this boy a chance. Your Mother informs me that I must."

Molly giggles and tauntingly wags a finger toward him, "She has you where she wants you."

"You would do well to be less sassy." He winks before turning a corner.

"Did I tell you Caleb's Father invited me to dinner this Saturday? To return our generosity."

"He himself spoke of this at dinner."

"He did. I had forgotten. I am so nervous."

He forms a smile, " Of course you are. Breath daughter. We have arrived."

Pulling forward in a long line of parents dropping off their children Sahseej notices Caleb getting out of a silver Audi. Puzzled that it wasn't his Father he deemed to follow the vehicle due to his suspicious nature. Waving goodbye to Molly as she vacated his SUV he accelerated to keep up with the car.

As he trailed the Audi to a four lane street he cruised up beside the car. A stoplight held them up side by side. Looking down into the car he spotted a woman with blond hair flowing over her shoulders. Dark sunglasses hid her eyes.

Frowning he wasn't certain what to make of her. She was far too young to be his Mother. Was this Caleb's girlfriend that Molly had no idea existed? No. He must be expecting the worst.

Still looking he realizes the woman's legs were long and silky. The hem of her black dress riding up to her inner thighs loosely. Without trying he caught a hint of her powder blue panties as she sat, her legs gently apart. Her cleavage massive and bulging. Sahseej hated himself for staring. It took her noticing him to avert his gaze.

The woman fluttered her fingers at him as he dared to look over once more. A warm smile met his. Then, she stuck her tongue out at him playfully. As the light turned green she sped away.

Sahseej winced yet knew he needed to head to the Hospital.

At school Caleb met Molly at her locker while holding his backpack out in front of her.

"What have I to wear today?" She jumps in step.

"Look and see."

She reaches into the bag and pulls out a garment. It was a lacey red bra. A second dig supplies a matching thong. Finally, looking into the bag she finds only books. Her jaw drops.

"Am I to wear only these?" She wheezes.

"Only those. Go change."

"But, how will I get away with my classes? Principal Chavez."

"Let me deal with that. Go change. NOW!" He orders sternly.

Stomping her foot she begins to change right there. She takes off her long shirt, pumps, and leggings. Placing them in her locker she peels off her own white bra, she was not wearing panties. Standing naked in the hallway for over two dozen students to witness her metamorphosis. Putting on the new bra and thong was just as appealing to their eyes.

The bra was a size too small for her bust so the bulge was extraordinary. The lacey material sheer enough to reveal half of her areolas.

Her thong was just a tiny triangle of cloth with a micro strap between her butt cheeks. A thin sliver of her well groomed pubic hair exposed above the patch.

"I am sure to get into trouble today." She shivers.

Caleb turns her in step admiring her as well as showing her off to everyone looking. She smiles shamelessly at each and every one of them.

Gripping her shoulders Caleb leans down whispering, "Go make friends."

Wiggling away from his grip she sachets down the hall. She wanted to meet new people. Deciding upon a boy with glasses that was borderline geek with a Clark Kent vibe, combined with being a well toned stud she slithered over to him. Pressing her back against the locker next to his.

"Hello." She beguiles with a flirty grin.

Looking over at her he turns pale, "Uh! Hi."

"I am Molly. What is your name?"

"Brody." He offers looking over his shoulder at onlookers. Most of them found the nerve to give him a friendly thumbs up.

"You are quite handsome Brody. If I may say so."

"Th-thanks. Why are you in your underwear?"

"I will most likely be wearing less much later. Do I offend you?"

"Nahh! I just don't understand why you would do this. Aren't you afraid of getting kicked out of school?"

"Sometimes. I have yet to be. I enjoy my freedom. There are those who watch over me. If I get into trouble I am saved."

"School Mafia?"

"I do not understand." She expresses with a dim appearance.

"Nothing. You look nice though."

As Molly beams her friend April trudges down the hall noticing Molly in her undies. Her eyes erupt and defense mode takes over. Racing to her side April grabs Molly by the arm covering her with her body.

"Are you crazy?"

"Good morning April. This is Brody. My new friend."

April glances over at Brody who reacts, stunned by her beauty. Both of them stammer until April turns red and tugs Molly away. Escorting her back to Caleb, April gives him the evil eye.

"Why do you insist on ruining this girls life?"

"Am I ruining your life Molly?" Caleb raises a brow.

Molly shrinks, "I ruin my own life. I do not have to obey. I choose to."

"See?" Caleb smirks.

April rolls her eyes and points at Caleb, "If she gets busted I'm kicking your ass."

Caleb returns his own eyeball roll, "As if. Put up or shut up Hines."

Molly leans forward to whisper at April, "I think Brody is looking at you."

"Who? Oh, Clark Kent?" She leers over her shoulder then turns back wide eyed, "Oh my God!"

"You must fan yourself." Molly giggles.

"Is he really looking at me?" April counters.

Caleb coughs, "More at Molly though."

"Maybe you should wear my underwear?" Molly teases April hugging her arm.

"Not gonna happen." The girl shivers.

"Yo Brody!" Caleb blurts out to get his attention.

The boy acknowledges the voice and journeys cautiously toward the trio. April whimpers and hides Molly even harder, thus hiding herself.

"Yeah?" The boy reaches them.

"April here likes you." Caleb smugly embarrasses her.

April in turn breaks away and darts off humiliated. Brody felt bad for her.

"You should go catch her and tell her it's ok. No need to be embarrassed." Caleb ushers.

"I'm good. I have to get to class." He looks to Molly, "Don't get into too much trouble."

"She will." Caleb smirks evilly.

Molly brightens up, "I will."

As the bell rings, their first class is with teacher Nelson Crandall. He would be easily swayed to let her stay dressed as she was. He had already had some fun with Molly. More couldn't hurt.

As Caleb's group of friends merged to surround Molly she made her way into class and took her seat. She felt invincible. Impossible to not notice now that her entourage had dispersed. Tensed nerves yet joyous of spirit. Molly had grown to love her escapades.

The students were divided on how they felt about her. Most of them accepted her warm smiles and energy. The fact that her ego was in check made a difference. She knew she was a goddess amongst them but refrained from over exuding her sexuality unless Caleb encouraged her. Regardless of her mission, she was there to learn as well.

Glancing about her she found eyes glued to her. Chills run down her spine as she wondered what everyone was truly thinking. Were they faking their smiles? Their thumbs up? Their admiration?

What she did notice of late was that the other girls were changing their attire. With all of the attention Molly was getting they were obviously seeking the same. While most of the girls stuck to the traditional dress code, others opted to take similar risks as Molly was getting away with. Only on less extreme levels.

Button down shirts were becoming less restraining. Cleavages were more evident. Push up bras worn to accent their assets. Skin tight leggings hugged their hips like a second skin. She could even spot a few camel toes on those girls forsaking underwear entirely.

Only one other girl dared to wear a mini skirt. Pink of all colors.

Heather! Shawna's friend.

Making eye contact with her Molly expressed a facial reaction of surprise. Heather in reply turned in her seat and moved her knees apart just enough to let Molly see up her skirt. At a well groomed and totally exposed pussy.

Heather beamed with pride then mouth motioned, "I can't let you have all the fun."

Molly tilted her head smirking and wagged a finger at her. It was now a competition.

Teacher Nelson Crandall huffed as he returned from the front Office to begin his work day. Getting situated he grumbled and glanced out at his students.

"Morning people! Who were the Redcoats?"

Molly immediately raised her hand for him to notice.

"Mo---lly!" It took a breath to realize her attire.

"I am a Redcoat." She leaves her seat to improvise a 360 turn on her bare heel.

Laughter embraced her boldness then turned to silence to see Crandall's expression.

"Why yes you are. Please be seated." He then clears his throat, "Mr. Houser? A word please."

Encouraging Caleb to leave his seat, the boy met him with their backs facing away from the students.

"You know I can't let her remain dressed like that. As beautiful as she is. I leave it up to you how best to deal with this before I get into any trouble for not calling the Principal."

Caleb nods with a wink, "Sure! I'll take care of it."

Turning Caleb motions Molly to their side. He then turns her toward the class and unfastens her bra removing it. Her bulging breasts toppling out with a jiggle. Nipples full on bullets.

Crandall grumbles, "That's not what I meant. Be reasonable."

In turn Caleb sighs, "Fine!" He reaches down and slithers the tiny thong off of her hips and down to her toes. Stepping out of the bands Molly was free.

The Teacher was speechless at his defiance, as Caleb tucks the thong into Nelson's shirt pocket.

Molly shivered and grit her teeth tightly as the students were vibrant in their expressions. They were amazed and thankful for her unexpected joy.

Caleb slaps her ass hard forcing her to squeal and choke up in laughter. She raced back to her seat at his whispered order.

Gripping her desk top tightly Molly glanced over at Heather. The girl smirked with a well read expression. Molly knew she was thinking, "Show off!"

Responding Molly used her right hand to motion Heather to do something. The brunette beauty took a deep breath then stood up while Nelson had turned away. Heather chose to unbutton her shirt down to her waist and let the students ogle at her 36C's. Most of the boys had a crush on Heather. While not a cheerleader she could be. She was a young "Olivia Wilde".

Caleb took note as he returned to his own seat and offered Heather a devilish grin. He recalled her giving him a blowjob in the gym last week. Heather blushed but stood her ground. The encouragement of eyes around her made her even bolder. Her shirt left her shoulders and arms. Dangling it over her chair back she sat down.

Nelson after slyly sniffing the thong, went to his classroom door to look out. Nobody was in sight. With a deadly inhale he turns back to his class. He was going to risk letting Molly stay nude.

Eying Molly he failed to notice Heather at first.

"Not a word of this day." He directs to his students.

As each student expressed their allegiance to the security of Molly, and now Heather, Nelson noticed the new arrival.

Heather fluttered her fingers at her Teacher.

Turning pale Nelson strolled over to hover above Heather.

"Are you certain you want to take such risks, Miss Forrest?"

Eyes glistening the girl nods, "I can't let Molly have all the fun."

"I see! More than I should. But, I see."

Whispers are heard in a chant, "SHOW MORE. SHOW MORE."

Heather had a chill as she looked around her. Every boy there was expressing interest. Her fingers cover her laughter.

A needed glance at Molly revealed her friend to be cupping her breasts and dancing them about at her. She offered an expression of "I DARE YOU."

Heather bit her lip then whispered, "Fuck it!"

Reaching behind her back she unclasps her bra and removes it. Her breasts were lily white with a dull pink set of hardened nipples. Her bikini tan lines showed terribly. Regardless the boys loved them.

Nelson still standing over Heather admired her fullness. The girl looked back up at him then dropped her bra at his feet. Silent claps and whispered cheers gave her confidence.

Nelson reached down and picked up her bra and placed it in her book bag opened next to her desk.

"Are we done? I have a class to teach." Crandall raised a weary brow.

Shaking her head Heather offered a negative motion. Another glance at Molly for confidence displayed the young Hindi beauty now standing. She was letting Caleb's friend Wyatt rub her ass.

Another deep breath Heather stood up and unzipped her pink mini skirt and guided it to her feet. Bending over her bare ass showed off yet another nasty tan line from her bikini bottoms. Nobody cared.

"Two in one day. I don't know if my heart can take it." Nelson thought feeling his erection increase.

Heather danced in step feeling free. Her tits bouncing madly. With a bold move she walked over to Molly and gave the girl a hug.

"OH MY GOD! I DID IT." She rejoiced.

Molly pouted playfully, "I knew you could. We can be so much fun together."

Caleb motioned Heather between he and Wyatt. Heather took the needed adrenalin and ran with it. Turning in his seat Caleb pulled Heather down to sit on his lap.

"Now that was unexpected. Good job Forrest." Caleb huffed as she trembled.

"I have wanted to do that since last week. For nobody if not myself. I needed to know I could do it."

Wyatt leans over and rubs her left leg at the knee, "Nice tan lines Heather. You need to lay out naked more often."

Heather whimpers at his examination, "I know. I'm so embarrassed by them. I'll work on that this weekend."

Molly steps in, "You are beautiful just as you are."

Blushing, Heather blows her a kiss for her compliment.

Crandall had broken into a cold sweat. His nerves were shot. Now he had two young beauties to worry about. His future at this school was looking grim. Sooner or later either a student would complain or start bragging. That or another Teacher, better yet Principal Chavez would walk in unannounced. His career would be over.

"What made you decide on doing this?" Caleb adores the scent of Heather's perfume.

She wiggles lightly in his lap to look back at him.

"Attention I guess. Molly gets so much I felt left out. I used be the center of it all. Me and some of the other girls. More so than the cheerleading squad even. When you created Molly we all started to look like slackers. I like being sexy. I like being noticed. Not so much these days though."

Wyatt caresses her legs even higher, "I don't think you have to worry about that anymore. You know I'd fuck you Heather."

She blushes faintly and frowns at the boy, "You would fuck anybody Wyatt."

Caleb chuckles as his right hand reaches out for Molly. He felt the Hindi beauty feeling jilted. Holding her hand gave her hope. Caleb was a quick thinker.

"I'm not sure what to do now." Heather shivers.

"Walk around the class. Let everyone touch you. Wherever they want to. It's a start." Caleb patted her hip.

She crawled off of his lap and stood up to dart her gaze around at the students. There were certainly a few prime candidates that she would want attention from. As she started toward a stud named "Craig" Caleb cleared his throat. Hearing that made her stop and twist in step. Her hands crushing her chest out of nerves.

"Start with those less fortunate. I hear "Stewart" over there has had a crush on you since last year."

Placing the nail of her right index finger between her teeth she twisted her attention around in search of poor Stewart Whalen. A chunky geek who had no hope whatsoever of getting the luscious Heather on his own. Still he drooled like a starving dog over the change in her persona. Locating him in the back of the room she slipped between desks feeling hands caress her along the way. The sensations gave her goosebumps.

"Is that true Stewart?" She smiles warmly. She told herself, no matter how repulsed she might be she needed to try and make everyone feel liked. Stewart was a challenge.

The portly boy could only nod without blinking. Not even while Heather bent over and kissed his cheek. Both of them turned beet red.

"Thank you for liking me Stewart. I hope we can become fast friends."

Caleb coughs loudly.

Grinning with a light fidget Heather batted her eyes, she knew why Caleb cleared his throat so abruptly, "With perks. Would you like to kiss my nipple?"

As Stewart bulged his eyes he could hear those around him gasp and recite, "I would."

Hearing at least six boys admit their lust for her made Stewart want to be the first. He had to be the first.

Heather leaned forward and lifted her breasts toward Stewart's face. Trembling he opened his mouth and swallowed her right nipple. He sucked on it while reaching up to squeeze her left breast. She caressed his hair and tilted her head back. This was fun she admitted to herself. If it just wasn't Stewart. So be it.

"Save some for everyone else Stew." Wyatt chided laughing.

Stewart chuckled while still devouring the nipple. He could only shake his head negatively. All his he thought.

Heather sighed. For someone so unappealing his mouth knew what it was doing.

Molly while watching relocated to Caleb's lap. He had tilted his cheek to rest on her petite shoulder. She adored his admission of "MINE!" without words.

Crandall took his seat behind his desk and laid his head on his arms. He had to hide his fears. This was all making him gain an ulcer.

Heather finally palmed poor Stewart's chubby cheeks to lift him away from her breast. She swiftly kissed his forehead and stepped away. There were others to treat. After another three lucky boys and one lucky girl Heather found Molly standing next to her. With a warm smile Molly took her by the hand and led her to the front of the class. Reaching Crandall's desk Heather realized that Nelson was drained mentally. Their antics were obviously making his blood pressure rise.

"Mr. Crandall? I'm sorry if my decision has made you upset." Heather stood next to him.

As he lifted his head to see her so close he began to sweat. Molly stood on the other side of his desk and reached across it to pat his calendar pad. She then moved the pad aside. Heather observed her actions and trembled. Here it came. She needed to show the world how dedicated she was to being the cutest girl around.

Edging between Crandall's legs she sat up on his desk where he had earlier rested his head. Sitting back she planted her feet on the ledge, knees wide to vibrantly show off her pussy. Her right hand slipped down to tempt her clit.

Nelson eyed the pinkness of her labia as she parted it for an opening that was very inviting. Behind them the class whispered, "Eat her. Eat her."

Mesmerized by her beauty Nelson looked up into Heather's eyes. She offered a glare of yearning.

"Taste me Mr. Crandall." She mumbled softly.

Nelson Crandall growled and went in for the kill. He devoured her pussy like a beast. In reply Heather whimpered and ran her fingers through his scalp.

To their side Molly danced in step clapping softly.

Heather bit her lower lip and juiced all over Nelson's chin. A loud yelp made the class rant about her sound effects. She decided to give them better. She wanted them to imagine that it were they whom were eating her. More moans. More whimpers. More convulsions. More hip thrusts of demanding thighs. Her upper body fell back to lay on his desk. She crushes her tits and pinches her nipples taunt. Her show was magnificent.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12