Molly Ch. 16: April Showers

Story Info
Caleb can't resist being a dick. April's about to be fooled.
5.1k words
4.59
8.2k
4
2

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

April Hines sat by herself at lunch. Choosing to get caught up on her homework for Biology. She was a straight A student and preferred to stay ahead of things. Instead of eating in the cafeteria she welcomed the Florida sunshine of the school's front steps. Peaceful only for short periods but enough to concentrate. Only half of her assignment would get done.

A shadow looms over her from behind. Noting the shade she wisps the red strands of hair blocking her vision behind her ear to look over her shoulder. The sun blinding her she can only make out a silhouette.

"Want some company?" Asked a familiar voice that made her lower her gaze shyly. Her face blushing.

With a bit of difficulty she scoots closer to the railing beside her, "If you want to sit. I'm just doing some homework."

Brody Dolan moved down two steps then sit down with his books placed between them. He felt the need to give her room. This was the first real time he had talked to her. Having both somewhat been humiliated by Caleb Houser yesterday it had nagged at him how embarrassed she was. Probably more so than he.

"About yesterday. Houser put us both in an awkward situation. I think it was pretty cool how you defended Indrabooty. For some reason I don't think she wants a guardian. Seems to like the bullshit Houser is making her do."

"Sad isn't it? She's a sweetheart. It's a shame Houser's name has the whole school spooked. His Dad must be some kind of monster if the Teachers are so afraid of him." "Big Oil I hear. Engineer but I hear he also has ties to the Mob. If that's true I can see why. All we can do is let things play out and hope she comes to her senses."

"Doubt that's anytime soon. In a morbid kind of way I think she's in love with him. What I hope is that he falls hard and decides to stop hurting her." April enjoys Brody's eye contact. He seemed really nice. Concern made him even more appealing.

"Oh, hey. I saw you that day in gym class when you grabbed Indrabooty's gym shorts from the basketball net. That was one heck of a jump."

He had noticed her before yesterday? April stares at him with awe. Then, it dawned on her that she was suckered into going braless. Her boobs must have been bouncing like crazy. She knew her nipples were hard that day behind a white shirt. No way that he didn't see them. She turns beet red and looks away.

"Worried I saw something?" He chuckles, "Don't be embarrassed. I noticed your jump more. You should have been on the girls basketball team all these years."

She shakes off her reluctance to look at him. Returning her gaze she decides to test him. "Come on! The girls were doing lay ups on their own. No way you didn't look."

His eyes never once look down at her breasts. She respected that. Still it disappointed her equally as much. Was she ugly? Of course not. She knew she was decent. Sweet figure just never expressing it like some girls.

"Want me to lie?"

"No. Spill it. I'm ready."

"I was more worried for Indrabooty. Shawna was being a total --you know. " He didn't call her a bitch. That was nice of him. Even though April would have easily called her that on her own.

"Yeah. She chilled out though. Houser probably called her out for it. She was sweet on him a day or two later. Were you there the day Houser took over the gym and made it a brothel?"

"No. Skipped school that day because my Mom needed help moving out of her Apartment. She got evicted short notice. I live with my Dad. Emergency kind of thing." "Brody the hero. That's cool. I can respect that."

"Glad I wasn't there. I heard it was crazy how all the girls threw themselves at Houser. How did you react?"

"Oh, I was all over Houser. Dick in my--" She rolled her eyes, "Can't believe I'm joking about that. I took off and headed to the locker room. It made me nauseous seeing it. Molly fucked him on the gym floor. If she wasn't so adorable I would toss away our friendship. I know deep down she needs me."

"April the hero." He returns her own words, "I can respect that."

"Don't make me like you." April flips him off then sheepishly curls her fingernail as if to mentally apologize. Brody stares at her a moment then makes a fateful decision. He leans toward her in hopes she wouldn't back off. Too both of their shocks their lips met. One simple tender kiss and they separate. Equally blushing.

"Too late." He chuckles faintly.

The bell rang catching them unaware. Looking around as students were filing back indoors to finish off their day. Brody grabs his books and stands up first. She gazed up at him with awe. That was her first kiss ever. Like a true gentleman he offers her a hand up.

She closes her books and accepts. Face to face he rubs the back of his neck nervously, "I'll try and look out for Molly too."

They were both heroes in their own right.

Too bad spying eyes were on them.

Indoors the Houser Boys returned from their own lunch. Caleb and his adopted brother Nathan had just watched Molly Indrabooty jerk off two of their friends as they ate lunch. Sitting between them casually awaiting her own lunch to fill her belly. Namely the liquid kind that looked like skim milk. Caleb had decided that each day at lunch her meal would consist of cum. Nothing more. She luckily rarely ate anyway. She hardly objected.

Pulling Nathan aside Caleb let him in on the weekend at Molly's. Including watching her Mother masturbate in the living room of their condo. He went so far as to show him the video. Chuckling together as the Mother moans, fingering her pussy. Nathan praised his brother laughing.

"Indrabooty's Mom is smoking hot."

"Hotter in person Bro. Keep this between us for now. Don't tell anyone or I'll beat your ass." Caleb points.

"I won't. Does Molly know about this?"

"No. But, she did see her Mom almost catch me in her bedroom. I was hiding behind the door when she entered. My dick barely touched her ass. Never even noticed. She was naked accept for her panties. So insane, Dude. I'll show you her in the shower after school."

"Mother fuck. I worship you."

"Of course you do. I rock." Caleb brags.

As the boys prepped to head for class they note Brody and April walking side by side. Shyly sharing glances at one another. Caleb nudges Nathan pointing them out.

"What am I looking for?" Nathan was dumb, "All I see is Hines. She's kind of cute. You going to play her too?"

"You're an idiot. She's against me and Molly. Trouble. I humiliated her in front of Brody. Now they're chummy. I'm thinking she needs humiliated again."

"What do you have in mind?" Nathan winces smirking.

"Probably still a virgin. Both of them. I say, "April showers, also deflowers."

"Huh?"

"Just keep your yap shut. I'll do the planning. Go to class."

Caleb needed help. While he recruited he got wind of the couples first kiss. Even better he thought. Evil bastard that he was.

Molly Indrabooty sat in her Algebra class trying to comprehend what her Teacher was writing on the chalk board. Equations that were so foreign to her. She was smart but these were hard to understand. Maybe it was because her mind just wasn't on her studies. She was in such a hurry to get to class she didn't bother to wash her hands. She could still smell the scent of Damon and Bryce on her fingers. Their odor making her hungry all over again.

To her left sat her friend April. They hadn't had enough time to talk before class. Molly in her dilemma tried to keep her hands away from her face. She enjoyed the boys immensely. As she squirmed she tucked her hands into her lap between her upper thighs. Her black stretchy mini skirt brought to her by Caleb barely hiding her pussy. She in her own evil thoughts touched herself. She wanted the scent of her hands near her inner thighs to fantasize of Dale and Bryce being close to her. Fingers lightly enter as if ready to fuck herself. Imagining their cocks scent leading Dale and Bryce inside her. Before enjoying herself too much April reached over the aisle and slugged Molly in the bicep.

"Chill out." She mouthed before smiling. April then wrote on her notebook, "I sat outside at lunch with Brody." Accompanied by a tiny heart beside his name.

Reading it Molly brought her hands out with wetness on her fingertips. She clapped silently at the news. As messy as that was April overlooked it. She was rather squishy in her own right. The thought of the quick kiss made her giddy.

Molly mouths quietly, "Are you going on a date?"

"Not yet. Just talking." She writes, "He kissed me."

Molly's eyes bulge with another round of applause. She then wrote on her own notebook her own news, "Caleb stayed the night with me Saturday. My parents did not know that he was there."

April rolls her eyes then mouths, "Are you crazy?"

Nodding Molly agreed with her. Yet she couldn't stop smiling. Adding a note of, "He snuck out on Sunday."

April sneers at her for letting him even stay. Her fears for the girl intensified. She would scold the Hindi beauty after class.

Hearing a healthy clearing of a gruff throat. Both girls paid closer attention. The class went by relatively fast. Molly had learned nothing this day. Only that she refused to wash her hands the rest of the day. As disturbing as that was.

Brody Dolan was called to the gym over the Intercom in what sounded like Coach Dale Ryder. Yet, he sounded off. He had no clue as to why. His gym class was over hours ago. Thinking that maybe he had forgotten something he headed into the locker room where the Coach's office was connected. The Coach was no where to be seen. Unexpectedly he was swarmed by four guys that overpowered him. All wearing hats and handkerchiefs over their faces. More boys forced him toward the locker area. Muffled by a mouthful of tube sock he was stripped naked against his will. Brody wasn't the strongest guy in school.

Once he was nude and blindfolded by a handkerchief they duct taped him to a wooden chair. Wrists tied behind the chairs back. One that had no arms, swiped from a storage room. From there it was a matter of waiting on what these guys intended to do. He struggled but was strapped down tight. He knew he would lose some body hair once this was over.

Caleb stood in front of Brody. Sadly his attention was drawn to Brody's dangling cock. It was easily bigger than his own. Growling for even studying it he scoffs and charges away. He certainly didn't want his henchmen to think he was into guys. It was just a moment of insecurity. He considered himself the hottest guy in school. If girls knew that fucker had a python between his legs he would lose his rep of biggest dick on campus.

Faze one complete.

Leaving her Chemistry class April Hines was stopped by a younger student with a note. Written on the paper was a hand written message. It read, "Meet me by the boys locker room right now. I need to talk to you. It's about Molly." Signed Brody.

Her heart leaped in her chest. That would mean skipping her last hour class. Her world was moving way too fast. The kiss alone had her dizzy. Now he wanted to talk privately? Yet, it ended with it being about Molly. What did he know that seemed urgent enough to pull her away from class in such a hurry.

Puffing her cheeks she crumples up the note and takes the chance. Heading into the gym she realized that no further gym classes were scheduled for the day. At least she and Brody wouldn't be eyeballed as they met downstairs. Still, her emotions were jittery. Would he kiss her again?

Travelling down into the bowels of the school she walks past the girls locker room and toward the boys. Brody was no where in sight. In passing the girls locker area she didn't hear the locker room door open. Out of nowhere shadows grabbed her from behind. Dropping her books in the hallway. She was a small girl. There was no fighting back. Hauled like a rug by four guys, one holding her mouth to prevent a scream they carried her into the boys locker room. Once inside Caleb shuts the door and locks it.

Blindfolded and gagged roughly they strip her naked laughing like muffled Hyenas. Sadly, every guy there realized how nice her body really was. Caleb had to snap his fingers to get them to do their jobs. Hauling her through the room they reach Brody. His muffled voice heard by April. Hers heard by him. Both were weirded out by hearing the other.

Guiding her into his lap they straddle her legs over his. She felt Brody's balls touching up against her labia. All she could think of was that she was being raped. Duct taping her legs to his she grew immobile. Her hands forced to surround Brody's cock and taped where she could move her hands away. She felt his throbbing blood flow on her palms. She was horrified.

Laughing all around them made Brody tense. He too had never had another touch his manhood. He wasn't totally certain it was April but he had a strong suspicion. April herself uncertain yet knew that Brody sent the note. Or did he? She had never seen his handwriting before the note. It might not have even been him. This could be anybody. She wasn't being raped. At the very least molested.

Squealing at her predicament she tried to remove her hands from Brody's cock. In doing so the minimal friction made him harder. She could feel him growing in her grasp. Her nasally words were simply, "Noooo."

Brody felt embarrassed by his increasing girth. He knew if this was April that she would never talk to him again. Not even after finding out he had nothing to do with this. Miserable he tried to think about something other than her fingers around his cock. Yeah, that was no help.

Weirdly he felt a dampness over his balls. Warm and slick. That didn't help. Her writhing to get free must have rubbed her hormones out of hiding. Damn that feels good he thought. Then rambled random thoughts in his head.

"Giraffes. Greek Philosophers. Microwave popcorn. Parking tickets. Jell-O. George Washington. Baseball dugout. Skydiving. Kittens." Kittens reminded him of pussy. Back to square one.

Caleb circled their resistance like a vulture. Forming ideas. He stops behind Brody's back and reached over his shoulders to squeeze April's tits. She couldn't help but moan. Especially when he pinches her nipples taunt. Tugging. He abandoned them noticing the increase in arousal size. She liked that.

Backing away he pats Brody on the cheek. A snapped glare at his posse he notes their interest. Caleb then strolls behind April and kneels behind her with a grin toward his buddies. With his palm he rubs her left butt cheek. It was tight and cute for certain. His right hand raises and taunts her anal cavity with his pinky. Not inserting merely tickling it with the possibility. He just wanted to get her worked up. It was working. A deafening moan expelled through her gag.

Standing once again He leans around April and grips her taped wrists. Deciding to remove the tape covering Brody's crown exposing it. From there he again clasps April's hands without himself touching Brody and forcibly makes her jerk him off. She fought to no avail.

Brody tilts his head back at the sensations, "Elevators. Pokémon. Carman Electra. Peewee Herman." He groans in thought, "Dangit! Peewee Herman was busted for public masturbation.

April Hines feels her assailant remove his hands from her knuckles. Mind reeling she continues stroking Brody without thinking. Once her mind catches up to her she stops and attempts to remove her grip. Seeing this Caleb allows it but grabs her hands and escorts her forward to encircle Brody's neck. Nudging her forward crushes her breasts into Brody's chest. In his lap her tummy feels Brody's cock slipping about over her abdomen.

Brody compensates this new set of sensations. Her flesh on his beast was exciting him even more. She too felt a heated rush at his cock swelling on her belly. His ballroom mushing against her labia. Warm, wet, snug.

Caleb motions his friends to help hold Brody as he peels the tape around his wrists. Taping his right hand to the chair back, Caleb forces Brody's left arm around to at first rub April's back. When Brody fights back Caleb drags the arm up and forcefully closes Brody's fingers around April's long red hair. With an assist Caleb tugs her head back. April moans and whimpers.

Hand allowed to release her hair Caleb guides Brody down to squeeze April's right butt cheek. In the insanity Caleb stops his restraint and observes Brody continuing to leave his impression over her cheek. Realizing his hand was moving on its own he pulled away and brought it around him to try and pull his gag off. Caleb stops him.

With help they again tie Brody's hand behind the chair back. Once convinced he wasn't escaping Caleb steps away and whispers to his henchmen. Telling them to step out of sight. Just beyond the locker area they hid until needed. Caleb didn't want any faces to be recognized.

Returning to April, Caleb cautiously unties her blindfold but holds her head tightly to keep her from turning. He allows her to see Brody in his own blindfold and gag. Her confirmation was true. Brody was a prisoner as well. Seeing this made her cry. Fighting forward she wanted to hug Brody in his torment. Caleb held her firm but allowed her to hug him. Her chin on his neck.

Once establishing who she was straddling Caleb tugged her blindfold back on. Forcing her to stay further from Brody. He then moved behind Brody and did the same. Offering him a tense revelation that April was his lap partner. Caleb quickly blinds him again. Safe now of being recognized Caleb chose his next move. He could hear both of them mumbling how sorry they were. For a second Caleb felt bad about what he was doing. His thoughts picturing Molly. He had to shake it off.

With no restraint Caleb let April resume hugging Brody. He could hear her crying. Brody was saddened by her emotional state. So why was his erection still fierce. She had to know he was rock hard. No amount of diversionary words would stop his beast compressed between their bodies. Smothered tightly.

The scent of her hair. Her perfume. The feel of her nipples stabbing his chest. Crushed against him tenderly. Her every shiver exciting him. With a strange groan Brody lost his mind.

April feels a warm slickness shoot across her abdomen. Her mouth tightens up over her gag. She mumbles, "Oh my God."

Brody mumbles non stop a verse of "So sorry. So sorry."

His overstimulated sensations had forced him to cum. His spew trickling between them and pooling up around her labia. She quaked at its warm flood touching her. His emotions destroyed by this unexpected outcome. She felt empathy through his muffled apologies. In their predicament she chooses to hug him tighter and offer him a strained, "It's alright."

Caleb and his crew were caught between laughing, recording them on their cells, and feeling their own empathy toward the couple. Once Caleb senses their uneasiness he takes charge. Whispering, "Let's give these two a cold shower."

In force they peel April off of Brody's lap and hold her firm. They winced at the amount of cum all around her snatch and now trickling down her upper thighs. A picture had to be taken.

The rest of the henchmen lift Brody in his chair and literally carry him into the shower. His beast dancing about under their struggle. The group had to hurry or throw up at the sight. It was still frothing around the crown.

Sitting Brody under a shower head they stepped back to allow April to be repositioned with her back laying out over Brody. Her thighs now feeling Brody's beast erect and standing tall over her. His girth smothered along her labia and over her cute red pubes. His crown literally touching her belly button.

Her taped arms were brought over her head to corral Brody's neck. They left her feet without tape. She could easily try to escape but chose to not leave Brody. He was weeping. Or, at least sounded miserable.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12