Molly Entertains (I Dare You)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without undue delay Molly guided the head of his cock to her slit, removed her hand and slid effortlessly down his pole, her sheath providing all the lubrication required. Adrian felt her warmth engulf and grip him wonderfully. His eyes closed as a wave of pleasure ran through his body. Molly smiled at the reaction, and then allowed her own eyes to close as she sighed at the sensations of him filling her up. "God, that feels good." She whispered, as much to herself as to Adrian. She leaned forward and rested her hand gently on his chest, allowing her large round breast to swing down and towards him.

As she eased up and slid back down on him for the first time Adrian couldn't resist bringing his hands up to cup her breasts and feel their considerable weight in his fingers. The sight of his thumb and forefinger pulling and twisting on her already hard nipples was almost as exciting as the feelings she was inducing in the rest of him as she worked her wonderfully tight pussy up and down his cock.

Molly sure knew what she was doing. Using her feet to move up and down on him meant that she was better able to pinch him inside her, making her feel tighter than any pussy he'd ever known. Each time she drew off him he felt his cock being pulled with her and each time she sunk back onto him she pushed hard, making him feel like he was deeper inside her than he ever thought possible. Still working her nipples in his fingers, he looked up to see the pleasure on her face as she licked her lips with a slow circle of her tongue and moaned unconsciously.

"Touch me." Molly half-whispered, half-commanded.

Adrian reached under her dangling breasts and quickly found the top of her soaking pussy as it continued its slow rhythm of pleasure on him. As soon as he felt the swollen bud of her clit he knew why she needed him to touch her. Molly moaned louder now and managed to grind her clit on to his fingers as she rode him. Forgetting his own pleasure for just a moment, he was mesmerized as her breathing lost its regularity and the moaning got louder. She stopped breathing altogether and thrust down one final time before exhaling violently and letting her full weight collapse on him. "Oh fuck." She panted as her pussy muscles contracted and relaxed repeatedly with the powerful climax. Adrian worked his fingers slow and firm against her as her body shuddered and then shivered, wringing ever last moment of pleasure for her he could.

When she opened her eyes she looked down at with a wild, fiery look that told him instantly that he wouldn't need to ask if it was good for her.

It was no hardship for him as she lay on him and recovered, his cock still sheathed in her slick furnace and her gorgeous breasts pressing into his chest where she'd fallen on him. Adrian ran his hands all over her back and down to her ass cheeks, caressing and soothing her post-orgasmic bliss.

When Molly did recover, she was eager to make sure he got as good as she had. "Shall I kneel down for you?" She giggled as she kissed his mouth with a series of small pecks.

"Mmmm." He approved, thinking of how it would look to see himself sinking into her. "I think I need to fuck you now."

"Again?" Molly's face recovered its impish grin as she slipped off him and waited for him to kneel up so she could assume her position for him. "Or did I just fuck you?"

The sight of Molly on all fours, offering up her pussy for his pleasure, was easily the most welcome thing Adrian ever saw. Giving himself a few gentle strokes while she got comfortable, he reached out and rubbed her still wet and heated pussy with his fingers. The sight of his fingers disappearing inside her turned his cock into a magnet attracted to her red hot sex and he eased himself towards its goal. Placing the head against its soft target, he used his hand to rub it up and down between her swollen lips. Adrian's eyes were glued to his own cock as he pushed gently and it disappeared under her ass and into her pussy.

No matter how much he wanted the moment to last forever, it was inevitable that he felt his body start to tingle with just the first few thrusts into her. Adrian reached forward with one hand and found her waving breast. Her nipple was hard and easy to find. He squeezed it between his fingers and felt her push extra hard back onto his cock. He sighed as the tension gently rose all over him, delighting in having Molly's sexy body at his disposal and providing such pleasure.

As soon as Molly reached back and started to stroke his waving balls with her hand he knew there was no more holding back. Straightening up, he moved his hands to hold her hips and control the long thrusts he was relentlessly pounding her with. Molly glanced over her shoulder and smiled knowingly as she cupped him and pulled gently on his balls while he plunged in and out of her. He was staring straight into her eyes as his blood came to a boil and carried the rush of orgasm all through him. He closed his eyes and inclined his head backwards as the climax took control of his muscles and tightened them as spasms of pleasure began to pump cum from the balls Molly was pulling on exquisitely.

It was only after the fourth jet of cum shot into her that his breathing restarted; a gasp at first while Molly milked the final drops of cum from him and then deep, relieved, gulps of the fresh air. Molly was still looking over her shoulder at him, still loving every moment of the pleasure she'd created for him.

He held her loosely in his arms as they slumped and enjoyed the moments after their first coupling. Molly's soft skin felt good next to his as the sheen of sweat that he'd generated started to cool down in the afternoon breeze.

"I suppose you're going to want your underwear back now?" He let his hand caress her bottom gently while he spoke.

Molly was looking up through the branches and leaves of the tree they lay beneath and Adrian more felt her smile than he could see it. "I don't think so." She giggled. "You can keep them."

"Thanks." He laughed. "You can be sure I'll enjoy them."

"Anyway," Molly continued, "I'm not expecting to need then for a while yet." Her hand started to slide down his torso.

She turned over and raised her head over him so she could kiss him while her hand played with his soft but recovering cock. Breaking the kiss, she smiled down at him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing." She pulled a little harder as she felt the effects of her touch stiffen him. "I was just thinking how I really wasn't looking forward to this afternoon."

Adrian smiled back. "I dare you to keep doing that."

She gave him an impish look that he was beginning to recognize. "Looks like you're getting the hang of this game."

12