Molly McBride Ch. 02

Story Info
Molly is taken prisoner.
2.2k words
4.14
25.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A younger, softer woman might have quailed, given the situation I found myself in. But I was not as young as I once had been, and none would dare accuse me of being soft. I was Molly McBride, piratess and thief, old enough to know that captivity is only temporary, and a cool head will trump a fiery heart in any situation.

The young sailor eyed me with interest. His captain, Gentleman Jack, had charged him with watching over the prisoner. I tightened my lips at the word. Prisoner. No man held me prisoner for long. And no man lived long enough to brag about it.

Gentleman Jack, a pirate and thief in his own right, had ordered me bound to the mast. For moment, I thought he would order me stripped, too, but after seeing the look in his eyes, I surmised that he was reserving that particular pleasure for a later time and place.

"Here she is, boys," he had proclaimed to his crew. "Molly McBride. Lady pirate of the Seas. I have examined her vessel and found it lacking. I leave it to her crew. But, I will take the lass with me"

The men jeered at me, many of them having been on the business end of my sword a time or two. "She will be bound to the mast," the captain continued. "And once we are at sea, I will decide what to do with her."

"Give her to the crew!" The suggestion came from a one-eyed man with a scraggly red bread that did little to hide his pock-marked cheeks and chin.

"A worthy idea." The captain nodded. "But, I do not want my men infected by a poxy lass."

Oh! My blood near boiled at his words. Poxy lass indeed! I, who was fairly discerning about who dipped their quill into my inkpot! In fact, all my crew must be certified clean and free of disease before we set sail, so I could take my pleasure from them without worry.

I spat at his feet. "If I am poxed, it is because of your rotting dick," I muttered.

He made a move as if to slap my face, then halted his hand. "Bind her," he had said to the young sailor. "And beat her if she talks."

The young mate made overbold advances as he bound me to the mast. He ran his hand up and down my calves and tickled the backs of my knees before looping the rope around my ankles and affixing it to the post. He caressed the curve of my hips and squeezed my ass as he lashed a rope around my waist to secure me. After that, he ran his hands up my belly and over my breasts as he moved my wrists into place. He paused to pinch my nipples into tight points of desire before he wound the thick rope around them before looping it into a flesh-bruising knot.

He would be the second to die, right after the scurvy bastard of a captain that he served.

I tilted my head back and rested it against the wooden mast. My eyes closed briefly as I inhaled the salty scent of the air. It had often been said of me that the sea flowed through my veins, and I was certain that breathing deeply of its fragrance gave me strength.

I opened my eyes to find the young sailor's gaze fixed on my bodice. The deep breath I took had pushed my breasts up, and the rounded tops rose above the low neckline of my lace-edged top.

I glanced to the heavens. The moon was at three-quarters, and the night sky was lit with a silver glow.

"'Twill be a long night," I murmured.

The young sailor looked at me with a curious gaze. "Eh, then?"

"A long night." I smiled. "I daresay I won't be able to sleep with myself tied up like this."

"Perhaps we can find a way to pass the time." A deep chuckle came from my left and both the young sailor and I swung our heads toward the sound. "Lieutenant!" The young sailor nodded in obsequiance. "Cap'n has captured Molly McBride."

"So I heard." The shadows of the boat hid the man's features, and I squinted, trying to identify the this man who had risen to be second-in-command under Gentleman Jack. "I saw the captain at the tavern in town. He ordered me to take charge of the prisoner until his return, probably sometime tomorrow morning."

The man chuckled again, and the sound flowed over me like the icy pellets that rain from the sky in January. Instinctively, my thighs pressed together, as if my body sensed this man could steal its essence.

"Untie her." A snap of the fingers sent the young sailor scurrying to undo his hard work. "And bring her to my cabin."

The man strode away, leaving the young sailor to fumble at the knots, loosen my bonds, then shove me across the deck and down the stairs to a private room. It amused me to note that , in his haste, he did not let his hands linger on my body. The mate knocked thrice on the wooden door.

"Enter," came a deep voice from within.

"Here she is, Lieutenant." The mate pushed me into the dimply lit room, where I could just make out the Lieutenant's bulk on the bed. "Good work, Jenkins."

The young sailor lowered his head at the praise. When he lifted his head, he moved back toward the door, but was halted by the Lieutenant's voice.

"Strip her."

I could feel Jenkins's surprise by the way he paused for a moment before stepping toward me. He took a wary step, stopping when he was close enough for me to feel his breath on the back of my neck. His hands rested at my waist, then fluttered up to my shoulders. His earlier brazenness seemed to have fled in the presence of his superior.

"Bodice first. Show me her breasts."

Jenkins lowered my top so my breasts spilled over the neckline. His young hands cupped my flesh as he lifted them to display them to the other man.

"Pinch her nipples."

Jenkins took each nipple and rolled them back and forth between his thumbs and forefingers. He stepped a bit closer, and I could feel the bulge of his shaft brush against my bottom. As he began to tug on my sensitive peaks, a shaft of desire shot through my belly and pooled between my thighs.

"Pinch them harder." The deep voice held an undercurrent of amusement. "Tug them hard, then pull them away from her body. Twist them, make her moan."

The sailor's hands followed the Lieutenant's commands. My head dropped back against the young boy's shoulder.

"Slap her tits," came the command. "See how they jiggle as if they seek a man's attention."

Jenkin's bulge rocked against me as he obeyed his orders. He breathing grew ragged against my neck, and I wondered if he would spill his seed in his pants.

"I think she likes it, Jenkins. Remove her bodice and chemise entirely."

The sailor stripped me to the waist. His hands went back to my breasts, the left playing with a raspberry-colored bud, while the right plucked and twisted the flesh along a path that ran from collarbone to nipple. The dual sensations of pain and pleasure made me struggle for composure.

"Skirt now, Jenkins. And undergarments."

The sailor unhooked my skirt, his movements as precise as a lady's maid. He lowered the garment and helped me step out of it. Then, he tugged at the drawstring of my bloomers, until the muslin feel to my ankles in a pool of white. He laid his warm hands against my bare belly, awaiting his orders. My skin quivered at his touch, and I fought the urge to spread my legs and ask him to finger my cunny.

"The chair," the lieutenant murmured.

The young sailor led me to a chair that faced the bed where the lieutenant lay. Strain as I might, I still could not see the lieutenant's face in the half-dark. The sailor pushed me into a sitting position on the chair seat. At a command from the officer, he lifted my legs and draped them over the arms of the chair, so my cunt was opened wide. My juices weren't embarrassingly abundant but I knew they made my lips gleam in the candlelight. Thought I was unsure and curious about the lieutenant's intentions, my body responded to being naked in a room with two men.

"She needs to be more wet," the lieutenant observed. "Go to my trunk."

The sailor stepped across the room, his back blocking my view. He rummaged through the trunk at his superior's direction, and finally lifted something that met with a grunt of approval.

"Yes, use that."

The sailor held the thing in front of me. I had seen objects like this before, but had never tried one. It was a solid, smooth piece of mahogany, carved in the shape of a man's erect cock. The sailor's hand, larger than my own, could just barely circle the thing. It was only the length of his palm, but the girth made me shiver. Jenkins knelt before the chair. His silky hair brushed my inner thighs as he bent and slid the wooden phallus back and forth along my slit. Within moments, I could feel the tip sliding easily, teasing against my opening, dipping in, then moving away, circling my clit, trailing back to nudge open the cheeks of my ass. His hand reached to pinch and tug at my nipples as he drew the monstrous cock along my slit. The, without warning, he shoved it into my spread cunt, thrusting it as deep as it would go, making me arch and jerk and cry out in surprise and pain.

"Very, very nice." The lieutenant's voice held a satisfied ring. "Seat her so I can see her cunt gripping the dildo, Jenkins."

The sailor urged me up and into the new position. I knelt on the seat with my arms resting along the back of the chair and my bottom jutting out. When the phallus began sliding out, Jenkins shoved it back in with what I felt was an undue amount of force. At his officer's urging, he strapped my thighs to the arms of the chair. Then, he bound my wrists together with one end of a hemp rope. He brought the other end under the chair and up between the cheeks of my ass, then somehow secured it around my waist. The rough edges of the rope cut into my ass, and when I shifted, I could feel the prickly, uncomfortable fibers scrape along my delicate slit.

"Beautiful," the lieutenant said. "She has a nice ass on her, eh, Jenkins?"

"Aye, Sir, that she does."

"I'll bet you would like to shove your cock up that ass, eh, Jenkins?"

"Aye, Sir, I would." The sailor's voice was measured with just an undercurrent of eagerness. I could tell he was trying hard to impress the lieutenant.

"Blindfold her," the lieutenant said. "Then leave."

"Aye, Sir." This time, it was harder for the sailor to keep his voice steady, and his disappointment was clear.

"You may return in two hours time, lad. You have served me well this evening. I shall see you get your reward."

"Aye, Sir." The smile had returned to Jenkins's voice. He wound a dark piece of silk over my eyes and around my head, checking it and retying it three times before he was satisfied that I could not see. I heard his step on the wooden floor, then the snick of the door catch as he opened it and left the room. A louder click signaled that the Lieutenant had rose and locked the door.

My body tensed. I hated being blind, hated not knowing where the man was. The stillness concerned me, for I had discovered early on that the most dangerous men are the ones most in control of their actions and emotions. My ears strained for some clue as to where he was, what he was planning to do.

All was silent for several minutes. Then, my hearing registered a hissing sound just before the lash of a whip cracked over my upper thighs. My body jerked forward, my cunt clamping down of the phallus, my wrists yanking against the ropes, which then cut into my ass and cunt. Three times the whip struck me, hard enough that I could feel my skin welting before the leather had even cleared my body. The blindfold grew damp with tears from the sharp pain, and my cunt muscles ached from stretching around the phallus. Still, I did not give him the satisfaction of crying out.

A large hand seized my hair and sharply jerked it back and down, nearly breaking my neck. Warm lips pressed against my ear. Then the words which froze my blood more than the sound of his earlier chuckle.

"You don't remember me, do you, lass?"

And, suddenly, I did.

I had been right before. 'Twould be a long night.