Molly McBride Ch. 03

Story Info
I was at his mercy.
1.6k words
4.29
24.2k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at his mercy. Bound, kneeling, to a wooden chair with a back that came just under my breasts, a rope running from my wrists, under the seat, and encircling my waist. A blindfold kept me from seeing the man behind me, but I knew his voice.

"You don't remember me, do you, lass?" His lips brushed my ear as he murmured low, and my nipples hardened, despite the rough hemp rubbing along my womanslit, despite the stinging on the backs of my thighs where his whip had welted my pale skin.

"Melchior," I whispered. I could feel his lips turn up in a smile where they grazed against the pulse on my neck.

"Indeed," he chuckled. "I daresay you thought the name 'twould never have to pass your lips again." His large hands came up to cup my breasts and he tugged and pulled at my nipples. My cunt clenched around the mahogany dildo buried deep inside its walls and my clit throbbed and pulsed against the rough hemp.

"Melchior." Despite my best efforts, his name came out as a moan, my body responding to him as he had once taught it to.

His lips slid from my neck, across my shoulder and along my arm. They traced a path downward till they clamped around my right nipple. As he suckled and licked, his hand worked the left nipple into a twisted, pulsating mass of need. My lips parted so I could draw more air into my lungs. I knew my juices soaked the rope between my legs, and I wanted him to continue his delicate torture of my body forever.

"Did you miss me, lass?" His lips tormented the sensitive nub of flesh till its throb was matched by the one between my legs.

'No." The word was choked, as if my throat could not stand the lie.

"No?" He plucked at my body like a familiar instrument, sending trills of sensation cursing through it.

"Yes," I hissed out. "Oh, God. Yes."

Suddenly, a sharp pain ripped through my body as his teeth clamped down on my nipple. I screamed at the sudden sharp sting and heard him chuckle in satisfaction.

"Is that so, my little bitch?" He stood away from me and cracked the whip against my ass, so it, too, was on fire. "Do you lead me to believe that you regret the circumstances of our parting?" My mind flashed back to that day when I held a gun to his head, forcing him to leave his own boat, the victim of a mutiny led by me.

"Nay," I sighed honestly. "Perhaps I was foolish in other things, but you needed to be removed. And, I don't regret taking the chance to lead the men."

He laugh rang through the room. "Always honest, my slut. 'Tis not many women who have the fortitude to go from Captain's whore to Captain overnight."

Not quite overnight, I amended in my mind. The mutiny had been the results of weeks of secretive talks and planning between myself and a few trusted individuals.

"Are you going to kill me for it?"

"Kill you?" He emitted a bark of laughter. "Why would I kill such a treasure?"

His finger glided from my shoulders to my ass, along the length of my spine. Quickly, he untied the rope from around my waist and brought the length of it to my lips, stuffing the wet part of it in my mouth so I was forced to suck my own juices from the sodden hemp. The other end of the rope that I held in my mouth circled my wrists tightly. Two other lengths of hemp bound my thighs to the arms of the chair.

My cunt ached from the fibers of the rope and the pressure it had placed between my legs. Before I could shift, Melchior had grabbed my hips and placed the tip of his large rod at the opening of my ass.

"Do you still like to have all your holes plugged at once, my slut?"

I flushed as the word "yes" rose to my lips unbidden, muffled by the rope but clear enough to make him laugh.

"Then suck on the rope and think of cock while I fill your ass," he rasped, and drove his member into me in one thrust. My sex clenched around the hard wooden phallus,, my ass squirmed around his hot shaft, and my lips encased the rope and tongued it. I had the sudden sensation of being fucked senseless by three men, all of them Melchior.

As he began to move in and out of me, his hands came back to my nipples. The right one, still stinging from the bite of his teeth, was pinched and pulled until tears rushed to my eyes. I was on the verge of begging him to stop when a cool metal instrument pressed against the soft roundness of my breast. I sensed exactly what it was and shuddered as the pinchers closed tight around the delicate tip of my right breast. When he opened his hand, the weight of the instrument yanked my nipple downward, as though it would tear the thing off. I choked out a profanity against the rope and was rewarded with a barrage of sharp swats over my ass and thighs.

"The first thing I taught you, my bitch, is to make sure that when you defeat a man, he has no way of crawling back to his feet and finding you."

His was right. I should have killed him. But, it had been my first mutiny, and I had decided to show mercy to the man who had trained me in the ways of captaining a ship. And who had mastered my body.

In the future, I would not be so kind.

A second pincer teased at the skin of my left breast, moving in ever decreasing circles toward the tight nipple. I was more prepared for the pain this time, yet, when the clamps closed tightly, I still muttered the same oath and still received the same blows to my ass and upper legs. Only harder. And in greater quantity.

He rested a moment, his hands on my bare hips, probably admiring the picture I made. Bottom red from his blows, nipples clamped with dangling pincers, cunt stuffed with mahogany dildo, ass full of his thick cock. His hands moved to the bare skin of my back and he drew his nails from shoulder to waist. I fancied that I could feel the long red tracks left from his mock caress.

"Shall I let you cum tonight?" he asked. "Or, would it be better to leave you begging for more?"

He shifted and drove his cock deep into my ass again while his fingers began to thrum against my clit. A rhythm soon developed -- in with his cock, around with his fingers. Out with his cock, up and down with his fingers. Despite the throbbing pain in my nipples and the stretched muscles of my cunt, I was soon anticipating his touch and moving my hips to intensify the pleasure.

"Good girl," he grunted, sawing at my ass faster. "Little slut, hungry for her master's cock. Little bitch, on her knees, begging for his cum."

I groaned and pushed back against him. My teeth clamped down on the rope in my mouth and I tensed my muscles to increase the friction.

"God . . . damn . . . cunt . . ." He ground out each word as he shoved his meat into me. "Fuck, girl . . .going . . to cum . . "

And cum he did, spraying hot, salty seed into my ass, and then pulling out to deliver a dozen gobs on my back and thighs. His fingers diddled me as he came and soon I joined him at the peak, crying out against the rope as my body spasmed with pleasure. He grabbed the dildo and fucked me hard with it, bringing me to my peak over and over until suddenly I gave a tremendous scream, juices gushing from my quivering hole. He leaned forward onto me then, his weight pressing me against the seat and his right arm supporting me around my waist.

"Fuck," he murmured again. "You are a delicious piece."

He pulled the rope out of my mouth, and I heard it thump to the floor as he tossed it aside. My thighs were released next, and I was lifted into his arms, still blindfolded. My head dropped against his broad shoulder. I had no excuse for that, other than being too spent from my pleasure to stay upright.

He dropped me onto the soft coverlet of his bed, and then stretched out beside me. My hand splayed across his naked belly and my mind struggled to focus. I could only comprehend part of what he was saying to me. "Mutiny . . . Gentleman Jack . . . royalty of the seas." I made some sort of sound of assent and felt his hands stroking my back. Although I knew I should fight the desire, my body relaxed against him and I began to doze off. Time enough later to set him straight about our new relationship.

After all, *I* was the one with the successful mutiny under my belt. He needed me more than I needed him. Of that, I was certain. That's why I turned my face to his and sought his lips hungrily. That's why I ravaged his mouth with my tongue and let him roll me over onto my back and slide his still erect cock into my willing cunt.

A good piratess is always gracious in victory.