Molly's New Life Ch. 5

Story Info
Molly decorates the table.
1.7k words
4.38
21.7k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one particular day, Marcus led Molly into the large formal diningroom at the back of his house. The room had a wall full of windows. The entire room could be clearly seen from the outside at night when the lights were on in the room. In the center of the room was a large, sturdy table, with many chairs around it.

"I will be entertaining tonight." Marcus informed her. "It's an important meeting and everything MUST be just right. The guests will be arriving before too long. It is time to decorate the table." He was looking at her closely, and she felt her skin flush, unsure of what exactly he expected of her, but she was sure she would soon find out.

"Yes Sir." She said quietly.

He looked at her closely, his eyes moving up and down her body, his expression showing clearly his appreciation for her nakedness, her submission, and something else as well.... his anticipation of the delight he was going to have with her that evening. Molly had learned in her time with him thus far, that he enjoyed imenssely having her used and displayed in public. He loved especially to humiliate her publicly while she was blindfolded so that she had no idea who or how many others used or saw her. He liked this because then whenever she walked amongst his friends or guests at a later date, she would never know what part each person may have taken in any of her sessions.

Marcus cleared his throat, then moved over to the side of the room, returning with a strange looking stool, which he placed in the middle of the table.

"Climb up, slave." He said, and Molly crawled awkwardly up onto the table. The stool was curved upwards on the top and padded, and he instructed her to lay her back over it with her knees on the table and her legs behind her on either side of the stool. Once she was precariously perched on the stool, he fastened a strap over it around her hips, and another one around her chest just under her armpits so that her body could not move. Then, he tugged at her legs and securely fastened her ankles to the two legs of the stool that were under her shoulders. Next, he pulled each arm downwards and fastened her wrists to the stool legs that were under her hips. He pulled a small ledge out from under the stool to support her head and stood back to admire his handiwork.

"Comfortable slut?" he asked her. She glanced at him, still a little unsure of what responses he expected of her, and he laughed. "It is alright to say 'no', slut. Your comfort is of no concern to me, I merely ask it because if you are comfortable I will have to make adjustments until you are in discomfort."

She nodded. "It is quite awkward Master, not very comfortable at all."

He smiled. "Good. As it should be!" He then set about placing an intricate network of ropes and pulleys above her, before finally attaching clamps to each of her nipples and screwing them on tightly, testing them with a tug. The clamps were attached to strong cords which were strung over a pulley on the ceiling then attached to a heavy looking weight at the other end. There was, however, no tension whatsoever on the cords, as the weight was suspended by another cord that was strung over a second pulley, then hooked onto a hook in the top of the table. This meant that although Molly's nipples were tightly clamped, they were not stretched at all by the cords.

This, as Marcus was quick to explain to his uncomfortable slave, would not last forever. As he slid a large candle in place under the second cord he began to explain the mechanism to her. The candle would be lit, and eventually burn through the cord that held up the weight. This would cause the weight to drop suddenly, which would in turn cause a sudden and severe upwards jerk on her clamped nipples. Furthermore, the weight, when it was released, would not simply drop downwards, but by way of the direction it was held at, would swing towards her crotch. Marcus grinned wickedly as he pulled a large dildo out from under the stool and positioned it so that it's head was just ready to enter her. It was attached to the stool on a spring loaded arm. When the weight was released, it would swing down and slam the dildo full force into Molly's open cunt.

Just as he was finished this explanation they heard the doorbell ring. Marcus smiled and placed the final touch, the blindfold over Molly's eyes, then went to usher his guests in.

She soon heard the shuffling of movement and the voices as people entered the room. She could tell only that they were all men, tho none of the voices were familiar. She heard the chairs being pulled out and scraped back into place and the table jiggle as they pushed against it to sit down. She could hear some of them talking about her, talking as if she were an inanimate object, no more human than a prize game plaque mounted on the wall, saying how interesting the centerpiece was, and calling her "it". Her skin was flushed, knowing how near they were to her, how openly on display she was, and knowing what they would soon be witnessing. She flushed even more when she heard the unmistakable sound of the drapes being drawn open.

Marcus then greeted his guests and sat at the end of the table. "I have decided that today, for our meeting, that this would be a much more interesting timepiece than an hourglass." She could almost hear his grin in his voice, then her nostrils picked up the scent of sulphur and smoke, and she knew the candle had been lit.

In her mounting discomfort Molly paid little attention to the conversation the men around the table were having. Her body ached in it's pretzel position, her nipples burned from the tightness of the clamps, and her cunt got wetter and wetter as the time passed. Her mind, on the other hand, was racing, not knowing when the cord would let go, when to expect the new assault on her body. She tensed, wondering if it would be soon, then tried to relax and wait. The waiting, unknowing, was as much torture as the discomfort was itself. Nothing in the voices of the men around the table gave any indication of the state of the cords above the candle.

When it happened, although she knew what to expect, it surprised her. Her silent state of discomfort was instantly shattered as her nipples were jerked harshly upwards as the heavy weight let go, causing her already tender nipples incredible pain. Within seconds, the dildo was slammed into her cunt. Both onslaughts were punctuated by her gasps of pain.

Somewhere in the distance she heard a chair push away from the table and her Master's voice saying "I see our time is up, this meeting is adjourned. You are all now welcome to partake in the .... entertainment."

His guests first entertained themselves with the contraptions that were causing Molly such pain. The heavy weight was tugged and jerked by many a strong masculine hand, then released and allowed to hammer the dildo back into her cunt many times over, to the sounds of men cheering each other on and encouraging each other to cause more pain than the last. Molly's gasps turned to screams of pain, her heart beating rampantly in her chest, her breathing laboured, but still they entertained themselves with her body.

Suddenly a hard throbbing cock was at her mouth, and she heard someone comment about "shutting the bitch up", then her mouth was filled with cock, deep to her throat. With her head tilted backwards as it was, the cock could be forced into her throat and a quick, hammering thrust was easily reached. The man moaned and groaned in pleasure as he fucked her throat as eagerly as one might fuck a cunt or ass. Without any further hesitation, the dildo was removed and replaced by a real cock, and soon she was being pummeled from both ends, her aching body sandwiched in between the hard blows.

The table shook underneath them as one after the other the men used her cunt and mouth with their raging hard cocks. As soon as one released his cum inside her and pulled out, another was waiting to slide in and take over. She began to get dizzy, and unable to speak, she was left to utter strange muffled sounds in her attempt to plead with her master for permission to cum herself as the cocks continued their onslaught on her.

Of course, her pleas could not be heard, and when her cunt burst into it's wild and electrifying orgasm, she knew she would be punished for cumming without permission. Despite this, her body jerked and flinched as she came, over and over, the cock in her cunt slamming harder and deeper, delighting in the squeezing of her cunt around him, until he shot his cumload into her already cumfilled cunt.

Eventually, it was over, and she listened through her delirium as Marcus bade his guests goodbye. The room was deafeningly silent for what seemed like forever before she heard his footsteps returning to her. Her nipples were released, then her wrists and ankles, and her seized body was unfolded from it's unnatural position, lifted off the stool and laid on the floor.

"You have pleased me, my slave, a great deal. My guests were delighted, no one went away with cum to spare. You know, of course, that you will be punished for cumming without permission, but I am sure you realize that even though I could tell you needed to cum I wasn't about to tell you you could. It will give me great pleasure to punish you for that act, and my guests truly enjoyed knowing you were being disobedient." His fingers brushed over her aching clit, making it jump in the left over sensitivity of her orgasm. "For now, I will let you rest here, on the floor where you belong, and I will deal with you later."