Molly's Passion Ch. 04

Story Info
Good things come in threes, especially Molly..
2.4k words
4.62
57.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the mysterious stiff vellum envelope over and over in my hand. There was no return address. Inside, a lightly scented engraved invitation to tour a condominium at a ski resort in Vermont.

As sales gimmicks go, this was a pretty good one, but the admonition that I come alone raised an alarm bell. When I called the resort, I was told that the offer was legitimate; the reason for my being asked to come alone was to get me to rent (or, most likely, buy) the place for a romantic Valentine's Day vacation.

It all sounded good, but my alarm bells were still ringing. I packed an overnight bag, just in case, and, on a bright spring Friday afternoon, I found myself at the base of a lovely green mountain, waiting for my tour.

After the usual chitchat to determine if I was financially qualified, I was sent to a suite on the top floor of the building, where I was to be joined by the sales rep. I have to say their definition of "luxury" was nowhere close to mine. The place had two bedrooms furnished with sofas and dressers you could find in any large department store, and a locked door that, I was told, communicated to a spare room.

Happily, the beds were high quality and about the size of Montana. My cock twitched, thinking of what I could do with my long lost redheaded niece Molly on one of those.

A large sliding window opened onto a view of the mountain, and I stood in the warm spring breeze, lost in pleasant sexual fantasy, when I heard the door open. In walked a slender woman of about forty, her silken black hair in a professional's coiffure, simple black pumps, a blue blazer with matching skirt, and a white silk blouse. It outlined breasts that could just fill my cupped palm, and those flashing violet eyes I hadn't seen since Beatrice left our family all those years ago.

"Hi," she said, hand extended, sales smile firmly in place. "I'm--"

"I know."

I took my sister's hand and pulled her into my arms. She pushed back at first; it took her a moment to realize who I was, and then I felt her press against me as her memories came back.

"Oh, Bert," she said, looking up at me. "Is it really you?"

"It's been so long, Beatrice," I said. "Did you know I was coming?"

"You know I didn't. I started to write a thousand times, but I just couldn't."

Beatrice's eyes, flashing chips of amethyst, met and held mine for a long, fateful moment. She turned away, but did not leave my embrace. We shared our first kiss since that day in the family pool so long ago. Then, not knowing what I should do, I let her go and she walked over to the balcony.

"I've been through hell," she said. "Do you know what happened to me after we made love in the pool?"

"Bart made a tape of that, too." I didn't tell her that those tapes were my primary masturbation material for years.

Beatrice blanched. "That son of a bitch! That's what I was running away from. Bert, it was so beautiful with you, and then Bart blackmailed me and ruined it all. But you know what was the worst? I enjoyed it! I enjoyed someone having power over me!"

With that, she started to cry. I gave her a minute, and then took her in my arms again.

"It's all right, little sister," I whispered, letting her cry it out. "Everything's okay now."

Eventually, she dried her eyes with a tissue from her purse. "I must look a fright," she said.

"No, never to me," I replied. "You will never, ever, look frightful to me."

I kissed away the remaining tears, and then moved down to her neck.

"Oh, Bert, I don't think we ought--"

Beatrice's tongue betrayed her when I kissed her again, darting into my mouth, hungry, eager. Her fingers seemed to have minds of their own. When I kissed her again, I felt her pulling my shirt loose from my pants, the button on her blazer opened and it fell to the floor. I opened the buttons on her blouse as she unzipped me.

I pulled Beatrice close to me once her blouse was gone, my hands running over her beautiful breasts, trying to find the clasp. My tongue lashed out, tasting my sister's tit flesh for the first time in years, and the second time ever. She twitched her shoulders, and the bra fell away, revealing tight little globes, with nipples as broad and flat as sand dollars.

"Bite them, big brother?"

I gathered my sister's tits together in my palms, teased the nipples with my teeth until they were as hard as golf balls.

Leaving our clothes on the floor, we raced to the second floor and its vast, king-sized bed. Beatrice stretched across the vast golden bedspread, giving me a chance to appreciate her in full, naked glory. Her hair was much shorter than when we were kids, but moved more freely, giving her oval face a wild look. Her belly was flat, her pubic bush rich and inviting.

"Come here," she said. "Let me get to know you again."

"It's been so long," I said as I snuggled closer to her.

Beatrice's fingers curled around my cock, which was already drooling fluid.

"It's getting longer," she said.

I kissed my way down, parted her legs with my chin.

"Mind reader," she said.

Never had pussy smelled so sweet as when I tasted my sister's for the first time. I slid two fingers into her moist, dripping hole, found her clit with my tongue.

"Oh, Bert!" she cried. "That's it! That's it!"

I licked her and fingered her, her fingers tangled in my hair, her thighs clamping and unclamping around my head. I was having trouble breathing, but kept going.

"Bert!" she cried suddenly, as her first climax hit, drenching me.

I licked her to a second, then a third, and by then I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Oh, Bert," she pleaded, "don't stop now!"

"My turn," I said, rolling her over and pulling her ass in the air. I slid my cock along Beatrice's inner thigh until the trail of dew running down her legs led me to her cunt. Grabbing my dick firmly, I moved around, making her moan, until I found the tight and hot opening to her pussy.

"Ahhhh," she cooed as I pushed inside.

For a moment I didn’t move; instead, I reached around and found her clit again, rolling it between my fingers. Beatrice barked and bounced on my rigid prick.

"Bert! Bert! Bert!" she cried when I began to buck my hips into her. Now I leaned over my sister's slender body, ran my hands along her torso and found her stiff nipples, pinching them as I rammed my cock into her in a fast, steady rhythm, my ever tightening balls rolling on her ass cheeks.

Once again, Beatrice gushed on my cock, and, with a fierce, animal vowel sound I let my wad go. I could see Beatrice's head shaking with passion as my cock gushed sperm. Only when I could see she was spent and she fell face first onto the bed did I pull out. Taking my place at her side, I snuggled her into my arms and kissed her as we sank to the pillows.

"Oh, Bert, I'm so sorry it took so long to find you again," she said, sighing, letting her fingers play with my chest hair. "I was afraid of what Bart might do."

"He's got his own family now," I said. "We all matured, things got better."

We spent the next hour in bed like that, catching up on our lives, laughing, loving. But neither of us wanted to give up what we had just rediscovered, and now it was time for something a little more leisurely. We got under the covers.

Beatrice kissed her way down my body to my cock, already half hard. She had just taken it into her mouth when we heard a lock snap open.

We froze, me lying still, Beatrice with my dick in her mouth, trying not to make noise as it grew bigger and bigger.

Footsteps on the stairs. As quietly as she could, Beatrice joined me under the covers. A shadow filled the hallway, and then the doorway -- a copper-haired vision of beauty in a sky-blue baby doll nightie.

"Molly!" I gasped.

"What a cozy family reunion this is turning out to be," she said, giggling and joining us in the bed.

"Bert, who is this?" Beatrice asked.

"Beatrice, this is your niece Molly," I said. "Molly, meet your Aunt Beatrice. Molly is Bart's daughter."

Molly found my cock with her fingers and started to caress it.

"Did you follow me?" I asked.

"Nope," Molly said, "I followed her."

Before Beatrice could say anything I kissed her, even as Molly began to nuzzle my neck.

"The explanations can wait until later," I said.

What can I say about the feelings that engulfed me as I lay between my niece and my sister? Any initial awkwardness Beatrice might have felt slowly evaporated once my hand nestled between her legs. With one hand I held Beatrice's face to mine, with the other I caressed Molly's larger and rounder breasts through the filmy blue nightgown.

Molly got out of bed long enough to remove it; while she did so, I lay down and coaxed Beatrice to bring her pussy close to my chin. My tongue snaked out, parting her pussy lips, probing for her clit.

Below, I felt a familiar electric tingling as my niece grabbed my cock, stood it perpendicular to my body, and sank her pussy down on it.

"Oh, yeah," she sighed as she squeezed me with her cunt muscles. "I've really missed this, Uncle Bert."

All I could do was grunt, because now my sister was twitching her pussy on my tongue. As I looked up, I saw a set of feminine fingers come through Beatrice's arms, long fingernails finding her stiff little nipples, scratching them, playing with them.

"Oh, God!" Beatrice barked.

Now I saw Molly's face loom over Beatrice's shoulder as she raked her even white teeth along her aunt's neck.

The two of them were providing a real workout for me. I bounced my cock in and out of my niece even as the tendons on my neck were straining while I tongued my sister. Molly's left hand drifted down Beatrice's torso and joined my tongue. Together, we brought Beatrice to orgasm.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Aaahhhh!" she huffed as Molly and I licked and flicked. "Oh, my sweet Jesus! Uh! Uh!"

Beatrice rose and rolled onto her side, next to me. This gave Molly an opportunity to lean down and kiss me while she rode my long, hard-charging cock. When Molly lifted herself a little, Beatrice plunged her fingers into Molly's dark red bush.

"Your turn, kid," Beatrice said with a bright leer.

Looking down, I saw my sister's fingers churning away in my niece's pussy. Being young, Molly is quicker to climax, and soon I felt the familiar gush of warm juice flow into my dark pubic hair. Molly's head snapped to and fro, her boobs bounced with near hyperventilation as Beatrice masturbated her to orgasm after orgasm.

"Now!" they barked at me.

I sat up and held Molly close as I squirted my second load of the day into her succulent pussy. I felt fingers pulling my chin to one side and there was Beatrice, her sweet lips begging for mine, even as I blasted hot jets of semen into my lust-crazed niece. Beatrice's tongue twirled around mine as I pumped my hips, then lay down. Both women's fingers caressed me as my dick shrank inside Molly.

I lay between the two, spent and happy.

"All right, kid," I said to Molly. "How did all this happen? Where have you been the past five years?"

Molly, as it happened, now worked at the resort, managing the fitness center. When the real estate management company signed on to sell the resort's condominiums, Molly noticed Beatrice's name on the list of sales staff. She recognized her aunt from the videotapes my brother made so long ago. Until today, they'd never met. Beatrice didn't even know she had nieces and nephews.

Beatrice blushed. "I'm so ashamed," she said.

I smiled. She'd just finished a threesome with her brother and niece, and now she's ashamed? I didn't say anything.

But Molly, remembering the great sex we'd had during that fateful summer, formulated a plan. She got hold of Beatrice's client list and snuck my name onto it. Then she mailed the invitation, but did not let Beatrice know it was me who had answered it.

"Just what did you think would happen, young lady?" Beatrice asked.

"Exactly what I hoped," Molly replied. "I got bits and pieces about what you were like from the other sales people. They said you'd never been married and never seemed to date much, even though you're one of the prettiest women on the staff." She kissed me and laughed her sweet silvery laugh. "But, once you've been with Bert …"

We laughed. Molly got up and left us for a moment.

"It's been so hard without you," Beatrice said to me. "That-- thing with Bart left me so confused, I didn’t know what to do. From that day until this, I haven't been with a man, any man. I tried dating, but I just couldn't go through with the sex. On good days, I thought of you. On bad days, I just cried and cried."

I held her in my arms. "It's all right now, Bea."

"Is it?" she asked. "Aren't you married?"

"Not for much longer. Vicki caught our babysitter giving me a blow job in the family room."

"You're incorrigible! But what do we do now?"

That was when Molly came back with three glasses and a bottle of wine, and told us her story -- about how my brother Bart discovered our affair, how he took Molly to bed, and how he'd been making Molly his family love slave until she moved to Vermont.

"But we're safe now," she said. "I taped everything he made me do. I can have him in jail for years if I want."

"Don’t leave my life again, Bert," Beatrice said. "I can't stand to lose you again. I'm-- I'm willing to share."

"So am I," said Molly.

"It looks as though I'm making a down payment on a condo," I said.