Molly's Slavery Ch. 4a

Story Info
The end of Molly's night of slavery.
1.6k words
4.39
31.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Censored version... the whole thing can be found on the Extreme sister-site.)

* * * * *

Molly nuzzled on Marcus' cock, licking and sucking the soiled organ until it was completely clean. The taste of her ass mixed with his cum was pungent, but it made her cunt boil all the same. She moaned softly as she worked, the huge dildo still ever-present inside her. She could keep this man's cock in her mouth all day long, she thought. Of course, it would help if there was another one to fuck her while she had cock in her mouth. That was the absolute hottest feeling, being used from both ends at the same time. It made her feel soooo sluttish. Damn, she thought, she was a slut, right to the core... and she was loving it!

Marcus ignored her the best he could. It was part of the whole gimmick, to make her feel the part of a toy, an object, worthy of no more attention than the coffee table, but Oh how he wanted to watch her with her mouth around his cock! He snuck glances at her whenever he could, and the sight of her made his cock leap each time. She was so hungry for his cock, no matter what was on it, no matter where it had just fucked her, that he started to wonder if he had ever in his life had a slave so cock-starved.

He took a quick glance at Josh. The guy was slouched in his chair as if in some kind of trance. It looked like he had just run the Boston Marathon! He wasn't going to be of any help at all with this little slut for the rest of the night. Marcus groaned. There was so much more he would love to do to her; so much he wouldn't have time to do. When he had agreed to this he had thought the woman would probably bail out long before he'd get to do half of his favorite things. Now, he was wishing he could take her back to his dungeon for a week or two and even then he'd still have things left to do!

Molly sucked hard on his cock, bringing him back to the present. He looked at her head, bobbing up and down slowly as she still pretended to clean him. He knew she was just prolonging the task, glad to have his cock in her mouth, and he didn't mind being there one bit. He took a deep breath. She'd taken more out of him than he thought she would. He began to look around for things he could use to further his fun and buy him the time he needed to re-gain his strength.

Marcus scanned the room slowly, taking in everything; analyzing their possible usefullness. His eyes traveled past the doorway on the far side of the room. That must be the kitchen. He reminded himself to check in there later to see what useful objects he might find. After the doorway there was an entertainment center. He grinned at the thought of making a video of her being his slave, how delightful it would be to watch later. His mind wandered to the possibility of having a private screening of the tape, just himself and a few close friends... say 10-15 of them.... and Molly forced to sit naked in the midst of them while they all watched her on screen. The thought really aroused him, until he reminded himself that he only owned her for another few hours, after that he would never see her again.

"Lift your ass up, bitch. Rub your clit." Carefully Molly slid her knees up underneath herself, getting her balance, and lifting her hips in the air. Molly moaned louder. She took her mouth off the cock for a moment to look back.

"I didn't tell you to take my cock out of your mouth, slut!" Marcus said angrily, gripping both her nipples and giving them a painful twisting jerk. Quickly she stuffed the organ back in and started sucking again. He reached over her next and wiggled the dildo in her pussy. Slowly he toyed with it, pulling it out a bit at a time so more of her cunt juices dripped out of her snatch. She moaned again as it slid, then popped out in his hand. It had been so big inside her that it had felt like a suction as it had pulled out, and now her empty snatch felt like a gaping hole.

Suddenly the dildo slammed hard back in her cunt and started ramming into her. Soon Molly's hips were wiggling and she couldn't stop moaning. If he kept up like this she just knew she was going to cum. Marcus gripped her hair tight, twisted it enough to make her yelp, and pulled her head up so her eyes could see him but her mouth was still on his cock.

"You're a bitch, aren't you?" he demanded of her, and she nodded quickly. "A hot, cock-craving bitch!" Again she nodded, wincing at the tight grip on her hair. "You'd fuck anything wouldn't you, bitch?" She nodded again, and he let out a wicked laugh. "Fucking right you would!"

He shot Josh a quick glance. He was sitting with his mouth open watching. Marcus made a mental note that this guy was just no match for the hot cunt he was married to.

Josh got on the floor beside them. From there he could easily see the dildo slamming deep into Molly's hole, and he groaned at how arousing the whole scene was to him.

As they talked, the dildo picked up speed, and soon it was hammering into her at breakneck speed. There was nothing like ramming a hard dildo into a soft cunt Marcus thought to himself, as he roughly pushed Molly's mouth down over his cock.

"Now suck me, bitch! Give yourself another cum feed while you show Josh and I what you really are... a bitch through and through. Josh, on the other hand, could say or do nothing, but watch this man pounding into his wife, and watch his own cock growing extremely hard in response.

Molly let out a loud gasp around the cock that was now rock hard in her mouth. Marcus laughed down at her. "Is it huge, bitch? Is it ripping you apart? Ha! Just what a bitch is for. This would be a great time for my to have company show up at the door, while you're kneeling helplessly with a dildo stuck in your twat!" He glanced at Josh. "Got any friends... or family... that might want to drop by at this time of night?"

Josh gasped. "NO!!!! Oh GOD no! No one knows we're even doing this!"

Marcus looked back to the girl. "Hmm. Pity." He said blandly. In his mind he pictured her with her friends or family dropping by and finding her like this. Oh what a sight that would make!

Unconsciously Josh had taken his cock out and started stroking it, amazed that it was once again hard and straining. Soon his cum exploded with a loud groan.

Marcus laughed and gripped her head roughly. He could tell by her breathing that she was going to cum very soon. He hoped it happened while the dildo was still ramming into her. It would make him blow his own load right..... Ohhhh yes!! There she went! gasping and moaning wildly around the cock stuffed in her mouth, her whole body started shaking as the orgasm raged through her, her cunt squeezing the last of the dogcum from Blake. Marcus slammed her head down hard on his cock and let out a rumbling yelp as his own cum spurted into her mouth.

"Drink it! Drink it you fucking cum guzzling BITCH!" He fucked up into her mouth while slamming her head down over his cock, cumming loads of sperm into her mouth while she swallowed every last drop and even then milked him for more.

Finally he pulled her head up, dragging her mouth off of him. Marcus shoved her to the side where Josh had collapsed on the floor, panting.

"He's blown a gasket again. Clean him up will you, slut." Marcus said, and Molly set to work licking up her husband's cum once again. Meanwhile her Master stood up and walked slowly to the window. The sun was slowly peeking over the horizon. He looked at his watch, then back at the trio on the floor. His time was just about up. Not enough left to do anything substantial to her now. Casually he rubbed his soft cock and sighed. What he wouldn't do to have a cockslave like her around all day every day!

Silently he walked over and picked up his bag and left the room. When he returned, he was dressed as he had been when he'd arrived. Molly had crouched down to get more comfortable and Josh, cock spotlessly clean now, was lounging on the floor against the chair, breathlessly. He looked up when Marcus re-entered the room and tried to smile through his exhaustion.

"Wow!" was all he managed to say for a while, then as Marcus made his way to the door, he tried again. "Hey, liten.... thank you. I mean THANK you! This was wild!"

"My pleasure." Marcus said, his hand on the doorknob.

"Oh...wait!" Josh tried to get to his feet. "The money.... we haven't paid you your fee yet."

Marcus looked over at Molly, his stomach giving him a little nudge as he looked at the well-fucked slut. He'd forgotten they'd offered to pay him for this. "Forget it." he said.

Josh looked at him. "We agreed to a fee. I'd really feel like I didn't live up to my side of the deal here it..."

Marcus shook his head. "Nobody has to pay me to fuck that hot slut!" He said, and with a smile and a nod of goodbye, the door closed between them.