Mom: A Smoky Love Story

Story Info
Boy loves Mom. Boy loves Mom's cigarettes.
8.2k words
4.42
144.1k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimv
slimv
15 Followers

Author's note: This is a combination incest/smoking fetish story.

Kenny rolled over to see his younger brother Mason still asleep in the twin bed beside him. The sun had broken through the curtains; it's light splashing against the multitude of trophies and posters that littered their walls. He dropped his legs over the side of his bed and hit the floor softly so as not to wake Mason.

At 18, he should be thinking about moving on with his life, perhaps getting a job and an apartment of his own. At 18 he shouldn't be sharing a room with his 13-year-old brother. At 18, he shouldn't be in high school. But he had been forced to repeat 6th grade after his father died.

He thought about his dad as he pulled a clean pair of underwear over his legs and snapped the elastic band against his slim and muscled waist. Mason had fared better but he wasn't without his problems. He'd been seven when they lost dad. It had been hard on him but he bounced back. It had been difficult for both of them growing up without a father, but their mother had done her best. The boys loved her dearly and recognized the sacrifices she had made along the way to keep their family intact.

Kenny pulled a tee shirt over his head and took one last look at Mason sleeping before closing the door behind him.

*****

Margie Benson was sitting at the kitchen table in her flannel housecoat smoking a cigarette and sipping from a mug of coffee when Kenny walked in and took a Pepsi from the fridge. He joined her at the table and she greeted him pleasantly, asking how he had slept.

She was a nice looking woman, despite her age and hard life, or maybe she just seemed nice looking to Kenny. It was hard to say. She was 53 and a heavy smoker, a habit she had started in her early teens and was destined to keep. She was short with large beasts and wide child bearing hips. Her hair was gray and hung past her shoulders. She had taken to wearing glasses years before her husband's death.

"Are you hungry?" she asked as she pulled another long cigarette from her pack of Winstons.

"Not really," said Kenny. "I never get hungry before lunch."

Margie nodded as she lit her cigarette. "Your father was like that too."

Kenny couldn't help but stare at his mother's large breasts as they expanded and contracted with her inhales and exhales. His penis stiffened beneath the table as he drank in the sight of his mother enjoying her cigarette. He couldn't say why but he loved the way she looked when she smoked. He had grown up with the smell of her cigarettes and the scent of her smoke was both a comfort and a turn-on.

"It's Saturday," said Margie through her smoke. "Are you and Suzie going out tonight?"

Kenny groaned and took a swig from his Pepsi. "Nope. Not tonight or any other night. She broke up with me."

"Probably for the best," said Margie as she pulled on her cigarette. "I always thought that girl had cotton stuffing for brains."

Kenny grinned. "Yeah probably. What about you? Are you doing anything tonight?" The question was meaningless because he already knew the answer. His mother hadn't been out with a man since his father died.

"Oh sure," said Margie sarcastically. "Robert Redford is sending a limo for me at eight. You and your brother will have to make due with TV dinners."

Kenny ran a finger down the side of his Pepsi bottle. "You know Mom, I don't think Dad would have wanted you to spend the rest of your life sitting home watching movies from Netflix."

Margie inhaled a deep puff of smoke and lazily exhaled through her grin. "Maybe you're right, but in case you haven't noticed, the men in this town aren't exactly lining up to take me out."

"You shouldn't be so hard on your self. I think you look great."

Margie laughed. "You're just saying that because I'm your mom and you love me. Look at me sweetie. I'm 53 years old. No man worth wanting wants a woman like me. They're looking for someone younger." She held up her cigarette. "Someone who doesn't smoke like a train or have wrinkles the size of the Grand Canyon."

Kenny's penis stiffened at the site of his mother's cigarette held in front of him. "Quit talking like that. You look great. It doesn't bother me that you smoke and it shouldn't bother anyone else." He had serious issues with women that smoked. He adored them, a secret he held close to his chest for fear of people thinking he was some kind of pervert. But he couldn't help exposing his attraction, just a little bit, for the sake of his mother's self-esteem. He turned his eyes down and added; "I think you look sexy when you smoke."

Margie giggled as Mason walked in wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"What's so funny?" asked Mason as he opened the fridge in search of something to put in his mouth.

"Nothing really," said Margie. "Its just that your brother thinks I should start dating again."

"Maybe you should," said Mason as he took out the pizza box from last night's dinner.

"And maybe we should find something else to talk about," said Margie as she nursed a puff from her Winston.

"We could," said Kenny, "but you heard Mason. He thinks you should start dating again too. We're not little kids any more. You don't need to stay home because of us."

"Yeah Mom," said Mason as he loaded two slices of bread in the toaster and pulled down on the lever. "Get a life and have some fun."

"Okay," said Margie. "Even if I was willing to go out on a date, which I'm not saying, I am, I haven't dated in years. The last time I went out with a man who wasn't your father was 35 years ago. I wouldn't know how to act. I wouldn't know what to do. And since there isn't any man in my life, then there really isn't any point in talking about it. Is there?"

"You just need some practice," said Mason as he retrieved a jar of grape jelly from the fridge. "So could Kenny. I heard he bombed out with Suzie whats her face."

"Shut up Mason. You don't know what you're talking about," said Kenny defensively.

"I'm just saying the two of you should get out and do something together tonight. I'm going to Kyle's house tonight and you're not doing anything anyway. Why don't you go to a movie or something?"

"We've got movies here," said Margie. "Besides you know how I hate going to movies. I can't smoke there."

"Then I'll take you out to dinner and we can come home and watch a movie," said Kenny.

Margie smiled fondly at her oldest son. "You mean you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in public with your mom."

"Geeze Mom! Quit acting like that," said Kenny. "You know I like hanging out with you."

"It's true Mom. You're all he talks about," joked Mason. "Maybe the two of you should get married."

"You're a riot Mason, just like your father. Okay, I'll do it, I mean if you're serious Kenny. Maybe it would be good for me to hone up on my dating skills."

"Great," said Kenny, who was actually surprised and extremely pleased at the thought of escorting his mother around town. "We'll make it like a real date then. You know, so you'll know what to do when you find someone better."

"We can make it like a real date, but I don't expect to find anyone better than you or your brother sweetheart. You two are all the men I need in my life. Besides, I'm just doing this so the two of you will leave me alone and let me grow old in peace."

*****

Kenny stood in front of the bathroom mirror tying the knot in his tie while his mother stood behind him, putting in her earrings. It was the only bathroom in the small two-bedroom house and all three of them had to make due with sharing it.

"You look great Mom."

"So do you sweetie."

It was true. She did look great to him. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her all fixed up and looking like this. She was wearing a beige skirt that flattered her waist and a red blouse that couldn't conceal the treasure hidden beneath its silky fabric. Her gray hair was neatly rolled and combed so that it flowed rather than fell. It was actually a very conservative outfit, but his mother was a very conservative woman. At least he'd always thought of her as such."

"This will be fun," he said.

"I think so too," said Margie. "I imagine we'll raise some eyebrows, an old woman like me with a young stud like you. People are either going to think you're my nice son or my boy toy."

"It's a date," said Kenny. "Let them think I'm your toy."

"Seriously?"

Kenny grinned mischievously. "Yeah sure. Why not? Lets do the works. I'll open doors for you and light your cigarettes. We could even dance. I saw where there's live music at O'Grady's tonight, so you know people will be dancing."

"I haven't danced in years," said Margie with a dreamy look. "I didn't know you could dance."

"I can't but I can fake it with the slow songs."

"Okay then," she said with mock seductiveness, as she placed her lighter in Kenny's hand. "We'll start now. Got a light mister."

"Sure Mom," said Kenny.

His penis stiffened against his trousers as he held the flame to his mother's cigarette. It was the first time in his life he had ever lit her cigarette for her. It was as if she were letting him participate and share in her habit, something she had never done in the past.

Cigarettes had always been off limits to him and his brother. Even though she smoked like a fiend, Margie had prohibited her sons from even touching her cigarettes. By doing so, she had unwittingly built a sexual mystique around her addiction.

She steadied his hand with one hand and dipped her cigarette toward the flame. She inhaled and smiled. Her eyes sparkled wickedly as she emptied the contents of her lungs in his face. "Still think I'm sexy when I smoke?" She laughed playfully, oblivious to the effect she was having on her son.

Kenny was too excited to talk, so he nodded instead.

"A sweet lie is always better than the harsh truth," said Margie as she placed the pack of Winstons inside her purse. "It's a terrible habit and I wish I never started but I'm too old to quit now."

She looked at her watch and said, "we better get a move on if we're going to make our dinner reservation. "I suppose you'll want to drive," she said as she took the keys from her purse and handed them to him.

*****

"This is nice," said Margie as she drained her wine glass and set it on the table. "Thank you for taking me out tonight. I'm having a good time."

"Me too," said Kenny. "Do you want another glass of wine?"

"Yes, but I better not," said Margie.

"Why not? I'm driving, remember?" he said as he summoned the waiter to their table.

"Okay," said Margie. "I am feeling pretty good. Might as well keep the feeling going."

"Me too," said Kenny.

"Why? You're not even drinking," she said as the waiter refilled her wine glass.

"I don't know. I just am," said Kenny as he leaned over the table and lit his mother's cigarette. "I've never been out with a girl like you."

"That's because I'm not a girl. I'm a woman." She smiled shyly as she trimmed the ash of her Winston in the ashtray. "I bet you've never even been out with a girl that smokes before, have you?"

Kenny shook his head no.

"Good," said Margie. "You can do better than a girl that smokes. Besides, guys that don't smoke say women that do taste like ashtrays."

Kenny felt his penis grow between his thighs. "I don't think you'd taste like an ashtray Mom."

Margie laughed knowingly. "I'm just repeating what your father used to tell me. He loved me but he hated my smoking. He'd never kiss me until after I brushed my teeth, and even then he'd still complain that he could taste the cigarettes."

"I didn't know that," said Kenny. "It always seemed like you got a long real good."

"We did," said Margie. Don't get me wrong. We loved each other dearly. It was just the smoking he hated. His mother smoked and he always said that kissing me made him think he was kissing her. It will probably be the same way with you if fall in love with a girl who smokes."

Kenny thought long and hard before speaking. "I've already fallen in love with a girl that smokes and I'd never hold it against her. I think its neat that she smokes."

Margie looked surprised. "And when did this happen? Do I know her?"

Kenny shrugged. "It doesn't matter. She doesn't know how I feel. I've never told her."

Margie turned her head away and exhaled. "Maybe you should tell her. Who knows? She might like you too."

"Maybe I should," said Kenny, "but right now I want to dance."

"Okay," said Margie as she put out her cigarette and allowed her son to lead her on to the dance floor.

She put a hand across his lower back and buried her face in his chest and thought about how nice it felt to be held by a man, even though it was her son.

Kenny pressed his face against his mother's soft gray hair and inhaled the scent of cigarette smoke mixed with the perfume she always wore. "This is nice," he whispered into her ear. His eyes grew big when she looked up and kissed him softly and quickly on the lips.

"Sorry," said Margie. "I don't know why I did that. It must be the wine."

Kenny kissed her back. "Then have another glass because I kind of liked it."

Margie smiled nervously and looked up at him. "This is almost like a real date. Isn't it?"

"It is to me," said Kenny. "I know you think this is a joke, but I've wanted to do something like this with you for a long time."

"What about that girl you were talking about? The one you said you were in love with. I think you should tell her."

"What if she doesn't love me back," asked Kenny? "That would be awful."

"You'll never know until you ask."

Kenny closed his eyes and steadied his nerves. "The girl is you Mom. You're the one I love."

He didn't have to open his eyes to know that it was his mother who was pressing her lips against his and parting his mouth with her tongue. He melted in her embrace as he absorbed her smoky kiss. He felt her pull away and his heart cried for more. She took his hand and led him back to their table.

"I think you better take me home now," she said. "And leave a nice tip. I liked the waiter."

Kenny removed some bills from his wallet and laid them on the table. He'd give anything to know what his mother was thinking at the moment. Was she angry with him? Was she trying not to humiliate him by belittling his feelings? He didn't know.

He walked up beside her and she slipped her hand beneath his elbow so that they were walking out arm in arm.

"Would you mind stopping by the store on the way home," she asked? I'm almost out of cigarettes."

*****

Kenny opened the car door for his mother and waited until she was inside before closing the door. They drove without speaking and he pulled into a convenience store.

Margie watched from the car as her son walked up to the counter and asked for her cigarettes. She watched as he took out his license while the clerk placed a carton of Winstons on the counter and verified his age. The man behind the counter said something she couldn't make out and Kenny answered him. The man smiled in agreement to whatever Kenny had said.

He climbed into the car and put the carton of Winsons on his mother's lap and started the car.

"You didn't have to get me a whole carton," said Margie. "A pack or two would have been fine, but thank you."

"You're welcome," said Kenny.

"What did the man in the store say to you when you were buying them?"

"He said I was too young to smoke."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I told them they were for my mother and he told me I was a good son."

"He's right Kenny. You are a good son."

Kenny nodded. She hadn't called him a good man. She'd called him a good son. Their date was over. They would go home and she would be his mom again.

"I love you Mom."

"I love you too baby."

*****

"Are you still up for watching a movie?" asked Margie, as she placed her carton of Winstons on the coffee table. "We've got some 'Six Feet Under' DVDs we haven't watched."

"Yeah sure," said Kenny. "That sounds great."

"Good. Okay then. I'll tell you what. Lets change out of our clothes and get ready for bed. We'll watch it in the living room after I take my make-up off."

It didn't take long for Kenny to hang up his suit and throw on a pair of old gym shorts and a tee shirt.

He took a seat on the couch and turned on the TV and waited for his mom. Whatever had happened back at the restaurant was probably over and now he'd have to live with what he'd said and she'd have to live with kissing him. It would probably be awkward around the house for the next couple days.

He was watching South Park when his mom walked in wearing a long chiffon silk nightgown. He was surprised to say the least because she seldom wore it, preferring cotton pajamas instead. Even with her make-up off, she looked beautiful to him. Why did she have to wear it after what had happened between them tonight? Didn't she know how hard it was to look at her this way?

She walked past him without giving him a glance as she bent down in front of the DVD player. The television changed from South Park to noisy snow.

"What's wrong," asked Kenny? "Can't you get it to work?"

"I think I must have broke it," said Margie.

"You probably just pushed the wrong button. I'll take a look at it."

"No Honey. I really think I broke it. There's a DVD player in my room. We can watch it in there if you don't mind."

Kenny's chest tightened. "No that's Okay. I like watching TV in bed."

"Me too," said Margie. She pointed at the carton of Winstons on the coffee table. "Can you open that and bring me a pack?"

"Sure Mom."

Kenny nervously peeled away the end of the carton and removed a pack of Winstons. This is so weird he thought to himself as he got off the couch and followed his mother to her bedroom.

He stood at the side of the bed, holding his mother's pack of Winstons and her lighter, while he watched her turn on the TV and start the movie in the DVD player. She looked at him as she pulled back the covers.

"I know it's not cold," she said, "but I hate sitting on top of the bedspread. "You don't mind, do you?"

"No," said Kenny as he got into bed and pulled the sheet over his legs.

The bed was only queen sized, but she was on one side and he was on the other, creating a large gap between them.

She watched as he rubbed a finger up and down over the pack of Winstons while clutching the lighter tightly in his other hand.

What's wrong," asked Kenny?

"My cigarettes," said Margie. "You're holding them and it just looks strange to see them in your hand. I keep thinking you're going to light one up." She shuddered. "And I don't know what I'd do if you did."

"Sorry. I wasn't thinking," he said as he handed her the pack.

"That's okay," she said as she took a cigarette from the pack. "You didn't do anything wrong. And you are 18, so you're old enough to smoke if you want to. Not that I want you to, but you have tried it before, haven't you?"

Kenny shook his head no. "I always thought you'd kill me if you caught me so I never did."

Margie let go a nervous laugh as she rolled the cigarette between her fingers. "I probably would have if it had been last year, or maybe even last week. But things are different tonight. You seem older to me."

"Really? You think so?"

"Margie nodded and held the unlit cigarette to her lips. "So are we still on our date?" she asked as she signaled with her cigarette.

"Oh yeah," said Kenny as he scooted closer and lit her cigarette.

Margie accepted his light and thanked him through her exhale. "So what did you think back at the nightclub? Did I taste like an ashtray when you kissed me?"

"No Mom. It wasn't like that at all. Kissing you was wonderful. You're a great kisser. I wish we could have done it all night."

"Me too," said Margie. "I guess that's why I asked you to take me home, but I didn't want to say it out loud." She paused and took a deep drag on her cigarette. "Is this bothering you honey? Because if it is, we can stop and go back to the living room. I was just kidding about the DVD player. It works. I was just playing around. I guess I wanted to see if you really thought I was attractive."

slimv
slimv
15 Followers