Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan models her sheer, sexy nightgown for her son.
7.9k words
4.22
46.1k
55
3

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed are over the age of eighteen

*****

Susan models her sheer, sexy nightgown for her son.

Chapter 03:

His kind of woman, his mother's son after all, she was much like him in humor, in spirit, and in personality. His dream woman, Susan was tall, beautiful, and sexy. His kind of woman, she was smart, witty, and fun. His kind of woman, she was as strong and stubborn as she was sensitive and vulnerable. His kind of woman, as if they were made for one another, in the way that he was made for her too, she was as sad, as lonely, as horny, and as sexually frustrated as he was.

'I love you, Mom,' he thought.

James couldn't think of a better woman than his mother to make his. He wanted no other woman sexually in the way that he wanted his mother. Besides, with marriage and children out of the question, he didn't have to marry her and give her a child to know that he could ease her sadness and make her feel better by giving her sex. With marriage and children out of the question, he didn't have to marry her and give her a child to love her in the way that his father should have loved her. With marriage and children out of the question, the only baggage they'd have is whatever guilt, shame, embarrassment, and remorse they brought into their forbidden relationship.

He lit some candles and turned off the light. Now the only lights in the living room were the glow from the Christmas tree, the candles, and the light from the fireplace. He willingly sacrificed his view of his mother for her modesty. He knew that he wouldn't be able to see her as well in the Christmas lights, the candlelight, and the fireplace light while she modeled her sheer, sexy, and nearly see-through nightgown.

Yet, with her a mature woman, he didn't want to make her feel self-consciously uncomfortable. With her a mature woman, he didn't want to make her feel self-consciously uncomfortable once he hopefully stripped her naked. Perhaps, she didn't have as good of a body as she thought she had. Perhaps, her clothes not only flattered her figured but also hid the effects of age. Besides, it's always better to imagine more than to see everything.

He couldn't wait to see his mother wearing her sexy nightgown. He couldn't wait to touch and feel her through her nightgown while kissing her. He couldn't wait to strip his mother naked. He imagined Susan naked in the way that he had never imagined her naked before when masturbating over the naked thoughts of her.

'I can't wait to see my mother in her nightgown,' he thought. 'I can't wait to kiss her, touch her, and feel her through her sexy nightgown.'

He was finally going to see his best friend, his mother, and hopefully his lover naked. She was finally going to see her best friend, her son, and hopefully her lover naked too. He couldn't wait to see Susan naked. He couldn't wait to see his mother's big tits, her round areolas, and her erect nipples, as well as her blonde, trimmed pussy and her shapely, naked ass.

As if she was standing before him modeling her nightgown, he imagined seeing more of his mother's beautiful body than he had ever seen before. As if she was standing before him naked now, he imagined seeing her naked. He imagined touching her, feeling her, and fondling her in places where he had never touched, felt, and fondled her before. He imagined seeing her naked while masturbating himself over touching her, feeling her, and fondling her in all the places where he had always wanted to touch, feel, and fondle his mother.

His sexual fantasy come true, this was it. His incestuous dream come true, this was really it. Having waited for this moment for four, long, sexually frustrating years, this was finally it. He was about to have sex with the love of his life. He was about to have sex with his mother. He couldn't believe he was about to have sex with his mother. He couldn't believe she was about to have sex with him.

'I can't wait to have sex with my Mom,' he thought.

After having lusted over her for so, very long, he had finally summoned the courage to kiss her. Not wasting time with small talk, he finally kissed her. He French kissed her. He French kissed his mother. He couldn't believe he finally parted his mother's lips with his tongue and French kissed her. Even more unbelievable than kissing her in that sexual way, he couldn't believe she returned his sexual passion with her kiss and with her own sexual passion.

As if it happened to someone else, as if he was dreaming, he replayed their deep, wet kiss over again in his mind. He thought of the feel of her soft lips. He thought of the sensation of her warm, wet tongue probing his mouth. Something he'd never forget for the rest of his life, her lips and her kiss was magical. After wanting to have sex with his mother for so long, they were hopefully, finally, about to have sex. He couldn't believe it.

'What a kiss. That was the best kiss of my life,' he thought.

While kissing his mother, he couldn't believe she allowed him to feel her round, shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. While kissing his mother, he couldn't believe she allowed him to feel her breasts through her blouse and bra. If that wasn't enough, something so unmistakably sexual, he couldn't believe she allowed him to finger her emerging nipples through her blouse and bra.

'I love my mother's firm ass,' he thought. 'I love her big tits. I can't wait to suck her nipples.'

Never had he felt a sexier body than his mother's body. Never had he sexually wanted his mother or any woman in the way that he wanted her now. Moreover, she was seemingly just as sexually excited kissing him and having him touch and feel her as he was.

'This is unbelievable. This is my dream come true. I love kissing my mother. I love touching and feeling her through her clothes,' he thought.

# # #

While waiting impatiently for her to return after slipping on her sexy nightgown, he opened the champagne. He couldn't wait to see all that he could see of her through her sheer, barely-there nightgown while sipping champagne. Blaming it on the champagne, maybe she'd sexually do naughty things that she'd never sexually do if she wasn't a little tipsy. Not that he needed to get her drunk, but he couldn't wait to get his mother inebriated enough for her to lose her sexual inhibitions. He needed his mother to think of him not as her son but as her lover.

The cork popped from the bottle and the champagne gushed out on the carpet in the way that he imagined his cock would soon gush cum in her pussy before gushing cum in her mouth and all over her beautiful face. After cumming in his mother's mouth and again in her pussy, he'd like nothing better than to give Susan a cum bath. How erotically exciting would that be to see his cum dripping from her hair, her nose, her mouth, her eyes, her chin, and her nipples. As if he owned her by marking her as his territory, how sexually exciting would that be to cum all over his mother.

He sipped the champagne that he bought her that now chilled in an ice bucket by the end of the sofa. He sniffed the red roses that he bought her in the way he hoped to soon be sniffing her wet pussy while licking her and fingering his mother's cunt. Wanting his mouth to taste as sweet as her mouth, he had a piece of one of the chocolates that he bought her for Christmas. He couldn't wait to see his mother in the sexy nightgown that he bought her for Christmas too.

Filled with sexual anticipation, his incestuous, horny thoughts were filled with his mother modeling her sexy nightgown for him. Filled with sexual anticipation, he couldn't wait to see his mother in her sheer nightgown. He couldn't wait to kiss her. He couldn't wait to feel her ass, her breasts, and her pussy while kissing her. He couldn't wait to take her by her wrist and move her hand to his cock.

He wondered if she'd pull her hand away or leave it there. He wondered if she'd fondle his emerging erection through his jeans in the way that he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples through her blouse and bra. Something he knew she'd never do but would love for her to do, he wondered if his mother would unzip him. He'd love nothing more than for her to reach her hand in his pants and in his underwear and pull out his cock.

While kissing her and feeling his mother's nearly naked body through her sheer nightgown, he imagined his mother stroking his cock. He imagined his mother masturbating him in the way that he couldn't wait to masturbate her. He imagined his mother leaning down to take him in her mouth and sucking him in the way that he'd love to lick her pussy while fingering her cunt.

Not ending with thoughts of only looking, kissing, touching, and feeling, after giving her an orgasm with his fingers, his mouth, his tongue, and his cock, he hoped she'd give him an orgasm with her hand, her tongue, and her mouth. After cumming in her pussy and in her mouth, he hoped she'd allow him to give her a cum bath. After he imagined gushing a first load of cum in her pussy, he imagined gushing a second load of cum in her mouth, and a third load of cum all over her beautiful face, in her lush, blonde hair, and across her big breasts.

'Wow,' he thought. 'How hot would that be for my mother to suck my cock? How hot would that be to cum in my mother's mouth? How hot would that be to give my Mom a cum bath?'

Only, perish the thought, with her an older woman, hoping she does, maybe she doesn't suck cock. Not all women suck cock, especially women from that generation. He didn't know if she sucked cock or not. He had no idea. He hoped his mother sucked cock. As much as he'd love to finger and lick her pussy, he'd love her to stroke and suck his prick.

Maybe that's why his father left her because his mother refused to suck his prick. On the other hand, his ex-girlfriend, Jessica, was quite the experienced cocksucker. Maybe the reason why his father left his mother for Jessica was to receive regular blowjobs. As simple as that, would his father reject his MILF of a mother for a woman who'd suck his cock?

To be honest, he didn't care if his mother sucked cock or not. He'd be happy eating his mother's pussy without her having to reciprocate by giving him a blowjob. He'd be happy to make love to her and fuck her. He'd be happy to be sexually intimate with his mother and be allowed to sleep in her bed while holding her, kissing her, cuddling her, and spooning her.

'Only, who am I kidding? I hope my mother sucks cock. I'd love nothing more than to watch her staring up at me with her big, blue eyes with my hard-hairy cock in her beautiful mouth,' he thought.

Making himself more comfortable on the couch while waiting for her to return, he propped up more pillows behind his head. Not wanting to miss her grand entrance, as if she was his sexy, Victoria Secrets model but without wings, he wanted to watch her enter the living room from her bedroom. He couldn't wait to see his mother in the sexy nightgown that he bought her. With her nightgown virtually see-through, he couldn't wait to see what he could see of her big tits, her blonde pussy, and her shapely ass.

'God, I'm already so very sexually excited,' he thought. 'I can't wait to see my mother. I can wait to kiss her while touching and feeling her through her thin nightgown.'

Moreover, cock for cunt, he wanted her to get a good look at his erection that tented his jeans. Just as he wanted to see her wearing his gift, he wanted her to see the gift that he had waiting for her in his pants. He wanted her to see the pole that added heat to the candles and color to the Christmas lights. Hotter than the fire from the fireplace, he was already hot for the anticipated touch of her motherly hand on his cock. He was already hot for the anticipated sensation of his cock in her warm mouth. He was already hot for the anticipated feel of his cock in her wet pussy.

'Stroke me, Mom,' he thought. 'Blow me. Make love to me. Fuck me, Mom, fuck me.'

After French kissing her the first time, he yearned to French kiss her again. In the way that he couldn't wait to sexually touch her, feel her, and fondle her again, he couldn't wait for her to sexually touch him, feel him, and fondle him too. After he touched her, felt her, and fondled her through her clothes, just as he couldn't wait for her to feel him through his clothes, he couldn't wait to touch, feel, and fondle her naked body through her nightgown.

He couldn't wait to have his wicked, sexual way with every part of his mother's beautiful, nearly naked body. In the way that he couldn't wait for her to take his prick in her soft, warm hand, he couldn't wait to finger her wet pussy. He couldn't wait to feel his cock buried deep in her cunt in the way that he couldn't wait to see her looking up at him with his prick in her beautiful mouth while she sucked him. If it wasn't enough that he was about to see his MILF of a mother nearly naked and modeling her see-through nightgown, he wanted to have sex with her too.

# # #

Their first time hopefully having sex on of all nights, Christmas Eve, a night of sexual celebration, this was indeed an auspicious, once in a lifetime, romantic and sexually exciting occasion. Denied the invitation to her bed until hopefully now, she finally saw the light when she realized the sexual lust and felt the romantic passion that he had long held for her. Not reciprocating his lust before, she finally reciprocated his sexual attraction when she kissed him and allowed him to feel her through her clothes. She obviously discovered how she felt the same sexual way about him that he felt about her.

She finally saw the light when she noticed his erection that he was no longer able to hide nor wanted to hide from her. When he wished her a Merry Christmas and sealed the deal with a kiss, a French kiss, they knew that sex between them was inevitable. Like mother, like son, they knew that tonight was the night for love, romance, and sex. A life changing experience, after being consumed with forbidden, incestuous lust, once they had mother and son sex, they could never return to how they innocently were before.

He couldn't wait for his mother to come together with her son as one. Not making him wait very long, she emerged from her bedroom wearing nothing more than her sexy, sheer nightgown and a big smile. She seemed as sexually eager to have sex with him as he was sexually excited to have sex with her.

'She looks so beautiful. If she wasn't beautiful enough, when she smiles she's even more beautiful,' he thought. 'She looks so sexy. If she wasn't sexy enough, now that I can see the outline of her shapely breasts, the impressions of her areolas and nipples, and the shadow of her trimmed public hair, I've never seen as much as my mother.'

His vision of perfection, she entered the living room wearing her short, sheer, nearly see-through, sexy, low-cut nightgown that he gave her for Christmas. A sensually, sexy sight to see, she looked so beautiful. An incestuously forbidden sight to behold, as if she was already naked, she looked so lovely, as lovely as he imagined Eve looked to Adam in the Garden of Eden.

Totally captivating, she reminded him of how Kelly Preston, John Travolta's wife, looked when she played Marnie Mason, Arnold Schwarzenegger's love interest, in Twins so long ago. As if she was his blonde angel instead of the woman of his incestuous desire and sexual fantasies, he couldn't wait to make his mother his lover. Now that he saw how hot and how sexy she looked in that sheer and totally see-through nightgown, he couldn't wait to see what she looked like without it.

In the way that he touched and felt her through her clothes while kissing her, he couldn't wait to touch and feel his mother through her thin nightgown. He couldn't wait to touch and feel his mother everywhere that was forbidden for him to touch and feel his mother. He couldn't wait to kiss her while pulling down her nightgown to expose her big naked breasts. He couldn't wait to kiss her while lifting up her nightgown to expose her naked ass and naked pussy to his horny eyes.

"How do I look?"

As if she didn't know how she looked, she was obviously sexually teasing him while turning one way before turning the other and while giving him the eye.

'How does she look?'

Tempting him, teasing him, and toying with him to ask him such a loaded question, just as she knew what she was doing to him, she knew exactly how she looked. Not only did she look beautiful but also, she looked sexually dangerous. He only wished she wasn't his mother but some other MILF that he picked up in a bar. Yet, if she was any other woman than his mother, he wouldn't feel the sexual excitement that he felt for her now. If she was any other woman than his mother, he wouldn't yearn to see her naked in the way that he had incestuously lusted over his mother for years.

Once again imagining how Adam was taken by Eve, she looked like a piece of forbidden fruit from the Garden of Eden. Instead of imagining himself as the snake who'd dare temp Adam to seduce her in the Garden of Eden, he imagined himself being his mother's modern-day version of Adam. Instead of imagining her as an innocent virgin, he imagined that she was his modern-day version of Eve.

Yet, no matter who they were or imagined themselves to be, he didn't care about the consequences of them coming together sexually. In the same way that there wasn't a chance she'd be saying no to him, he'd never say no to her neither. This was his mother and he was her son. There was no way he could logically explain the sexual attraction he felt for his mother just as she wouldn't be able to explain the sexual attraction she felt for her son. Yet, with her standing before him nearly naked, he didn't care about the logic behind any explanation.

Having never seen as much of her sexy body before as he was seeing now, he stared at her as if she was naked already. He stared at her as if he was seeing her without her clothes for the first time, and he was. As if she was a new age version of Lady Godiva wearing a sheer nightgown instead of being naked, he looked from her chin length, blonde hair, to her big, blue, beautiful eyes, before staring down at her shapely figure. As if God had created her just for him or more appropriately, God had created him just for her, he was beyond sexually excited to finally see so much of his mother.

Before answering her to tell her how she looked, as if her nightgown cupped them just for him, he stared at the sensuous sight that her C cup breasts made in her pale-blue nightgown. In the way that his erection showed her the sexual lust that he had for her in his jeans, he saw the sexual lust she had for him by the huge impressions her nipples made in her nightgown. Either she was cold or sexually excited. If he was to guess, he'd guess that she was as sexually excited as he was. If he was to guess, he'd guess that she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

Just as he couldn't wait to feel her big tits, he couldn't wait to see her big tits and suck her big nipples. Unless he was mistaken and was misreading all the sexual signals that she had given him over their years together, tonight was the night for incestuous sex with his mother. Why else would she have kissed him, French kissed him, and allowed him to feel her shapely body through her clothes? Why else would she dare model this sheer, short, low-cut, see-through nightgown that he gave her as his Christmas gift?

With tonight the night of love, romance, and sex he'd be making romantic love to his mother tonight. He'd be having sex with the woman of his dreams, his lustful desires, and his incestuous, sexual fantasies on Christmas night. He'd finally be seeing Susan naked. Who else would he want to have sex with other than to have sex with his best friend? Who else would he want to have sex with other than with his mother?