Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming, James. I'm cumming. Don't stop fucking me. Please don't stop. Fuck me, James. Fuck me. Just don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm almost there. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I'm almost there. Ohhh, James," she said holding him as tight as she could. "Ohhh, James! Ohhh, James! Fuck me, James. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Make me cum. Make me cum. I need to cum."

After she had her second orgasm, they stayed like that holding one another while sweating and breathing hard. Then, as if seeing him for the first time, she stared in his hazel eyes with her blue eyes. Even better than their first, French kiss, she kissed him with unreserved, sexual passion in the way he had never been kissed and/or had kissed anyone before. Blanking his mind with her deep, wet kiss, it was a long, lingering, romantic kiss that filled him with love, lust, and passion.

"I love you, James. I love you. I'll always love you and I'm forever sexually yours if you want me," she said stroking his hair before touching the side of his face and before French kissing him again.

"I love you, Mom. Now and forever, I'll always love you," he said.

# # #

Now that it was his turn to cum, Susan was ready to give her son the best blowjob of his young life. His sexual fantasy come true, Susan, the love of his life was about to blow him. As shocking as it was sexually exciting and incestuously forbidden, his mother was about to suck his cock. About to take him in her mouth, she was about to suck his prick.

Never thinking that his mother gave blowjobs, hoping beyond hope that she did, he hoped she'd stare up at him while sucking his prick. He hoped she'd allow him to cum in her beautiful mouth. He hoped she'd swallow his cum. He hoped she'd allow him to give her a cum bath. He wanted to do everything with his mother that he did with his ex-girlfriend, his old lover, and his father's new wife, Jessica, who was now his stepmom.

As if watching her in a surreal dream, he watched his mother move down half the length of his body. Ready to take him in her mouth, she took his sticky wet, erect cock in her hand and stroked him while staring up at him. He watched her staring up at him with her big, blue eyes while imagining and sexually anticipating his stiff prick buried in his mother's mouth. With them already connected in friendship and as mother and son, now incestuous sex connected them too. With him her son, he was now her lover too. With her his mother, she was now his lover too.

His cock was covered in her vaginal secretions and as if she was taking her wet dildo in her mouth after masturbating herself, it sexually excited him to watch her lick his cock clean. Kissing his stiff prick while staring up at him, she licked his prick as if she was a dog with a bone. She didn't look as if she'd be letting go of his hard cock any time soon. He just hoped she'd allow him to cum in her mouth and swallow his cum.

Then, a moment he'd forever remember and would never forget and something he'd masturbate over for the rest of his life, she took him in her mouth. Susan had his prick in her mouth. His mother was sucking him while stroking him. He couldn't believe his sexy, best friend and his MILF of a lover had his erect prick in her beautiful mouth. A sexy sight he had imagined seeing and masturbated over for years, she looked up at him with his big, hard, hairy prick stretching her full, red, lipstick covered lips.

As if he was dreaming, his mother was blowing him. He couldn't believe his mother was blowing him. As if he was having another one of his sexual fantasies while masturbating himself, he couldn't believe his mother was sucking his cock.

Shocking him as much as it was sexually exciting him, he'd be masturbating over this moment for the rest of his life. He only wished he could tell his friends that he not only saw his mother naked but also that he ate her pussy, made love to his mother, fucked her, and she blew him. Only, they'd never believe him. Besides, not everyone embraced incestuous sex in the way that he did. They'd think him a degenerate pervert and his mother an incestuous whore.

'I can't believe my mother is blowing me. I can't believe she's stroking my prick while sucking my prick,' he thought.

He stared down at her while she continued staring up at him with his big prick in her mouth. He watched her stroke him while she removed his cock from her mouth to kiss his prick and lick his prick again while continuing to stare up at him. Then, as if teasing him, he watched her take him in her mouth again while staring up at him with those beautiful, blue eyes. She was sucking him while stroking him. His mother was sucking him while masturbating him. He couldn't believe his eyes. As if he was dreaming it, imagining it, or sexually fantasizing it, his beloved Susan was sucking him while stroking him.

'I'll be masturbating over this for the rest of my life,' he thought.

Only, this time, instead of just kissing and licking his cock and instead of just mouthing him, he felt her tongue swirling around the head of his erect prick. In the way that he was really getting into her blowing him by humping her mouth and putting a gentle hand behind her head to fuck her face, she sucked deeper him while stroking him faster. Susan was blowing him. She was really blowing him. He couldn't believe his mother was blowing him. His beloved mother was really sucking his cock. His sexual fantasy come true, unable to wrap his head around it, he couldn't believe his mother was willingly, voluntarily, and consensually sucking his stiff prick.

'Oh, my God. This is so unbelievable. I can't believe that Susan is blowing me,' he thought while watching her and trying wrap his brain around seeing his stiff prick in her mouth. 'I love it when she looks up me with her blue eyes with my prick in her mouth. Suck my cock, Mom. Suck my cock,' he thought while putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head again. 'Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need to watch you swallow my cum. I need to give you a cum bath.'

Something he had always wanted and had patiently waited to receive for years, if it wasn't enough that he had seen her naked and she saw him naked too, he was receiving a blowjob from his mother. After allowing him to eat her pussy, and after allowing him to make love to her before fucking her, he couldn't believe that Susan, of all women, was giving him a blowjob. Sucking his cock while stroking his cock, never suspecting she was, indeed, she was such an incredibly experienced cocksucker.

After giving him the best kisses and the best sex he ever had, by allowing him to eat her, make love to her, and then fuck her, continuing to surprise him, she was now giving him the best blowjob he ever had too. Enjoying the oral sex show, he stared down at her to watch her sucking him. He touched her beautiful, blonde hair before caressing the side of her pretty face and before reaching down to fondle her breast while fingering her nipple.

As if he couldn't believe she was sucking him, he touched the exposed side of his cock while she had it in her mouth. Not a dream or a sexual fantasy that he routinely had while masturbating himself over having forbidden sex with his mother, Susan was really giving him a blowjob. His mother was really sucking his cock. He couldn't believe his mother was sucking his prick while stroking his prick.

# # #

"Suck my prick, Sue. Blow me. Oh, my God, Sue," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head again to gently hump her mouth before fucking her face with his hips. "Blow me, Mom. Blow me. Make me cum. I need to cum in your mouth."

In the way that she put a heavy hand to his head when she mashed his face against her wet cunt while he was eating her, he was sexually aroused to run his fingers through her blonde hair while she blew him. The last thing that he wanted to do was to offend her. With her a lady from a different generation, as much as he was surprised that she talked dirty to him and gave him sexy pillow talk, he was even more surprised that she sucked cock, especially as well as she did. For her to suck cock this well, she must have given her ex-husband, Robert, his Dad, and who knows who else, lots of blowjobs.

Yet, his sexual lust got the better of him. Becoming more aggressive as he grew more sexually excited, he pushed her head forward while humping her mouth faster and fucking her face harder. She stared up at him with her big, blue eyes and with his hard, hairy prick buried deep in her mouth. Too soon and too fast, he was already ready to cum. Too soon and too fast, not wanting her blowjob to ever end, especially so soon, he needed to think of something else to delay him from cumming. He needed to think of anything else, baseball, football, or politics, instead of thinking of Susan sucking him.

"I love sucking your cock, James," she said removing his prick from her mouth to speak while continuing to kiss it. As if his prick was an ice cream cone, she teased him by licking the head of his engorged prick as he stared down at her and she stared up at him. "I can't wait for you to cum. Cum Jimmy, cum. Cum in my mouth" she said encouraging him to cum in her mouth. "Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow your cum," she said.

As if someone else had said those words in encouraging him to cum in her mouth, he couldn't believe his mother had said those words. In his feeble attempt to take his mind off cumming too soon, instead of thinking of baseball, football, or politics, of all people to think about at a time like this, he thought of Mel Gibson. He thought of Mel Gibson playing William Wallace in Braveheart while waiting for the exact moment for his Scotsmen to attack the English. Now becoming his adopted mantra whenever his mother was blowing him, he remembered what William Wallace shouted to his men before their attack.

"Hold! Hold! Hold!"

He quoted William Wallace in thought while trying to delay himself from prematurely ejaculating cum from out of his cock and into her mouth.

'Hold! Hold! Hold,' he thought. 'Hold! Hold! Hold,' he continued thinking.

With her blonde, pretty head bobbing up and down, she weaved her head from side-to-side. She made all the cock sucking, slurping sounds that all men love to hear while being sucked. Giving him an interactive blowjob as if her head was an electronic video game, she sucked him as if her mouth was a Dyson vacuum.

When her big, naked breasts bouncing up and down and swaying from side-to-side, he harnessed them in his hands while fingering her erect nipples. Unable to hold himself from cumming any longer, he needed to pay her the courtesy before he ejaculated his cum in her mouth. Even though she encouraged him to cum in her mouth, she may have just been sexually excited. With her from another generation, her generation perhaps sucked cock but didn't enjoy a man cumming in her mouth. He needed to warn his mother that he was ready to cum in her mouth so that she could pull her mouth away if she so wanted.

What she said about him cumming in her mouth and her swallowing his cum may be been spur of the moment, sexually excited, pillow talk. Hoping she didn't remove his prick from her mouth, he wanted to cum in her beautiful mouth. Hoping she didn't remove his prick from her mouth, he wanted her to swallow his oozy load of warm, salty cum. He was still hoping to give her a cum bath too. As if giving her liquid jewelry to wear, he hoped she'd allow him to decorate her face, her hair, and her breasts with his pearls of cum in the way that she decorated his face with her glistening, vaginal secretions.

He could have pressed harder on the back of her head and held her mouth in place but, again, with her an older woman from a different generation, he didn't want to ruin their first sexual time together. He didn't want to cum in her mouth if she really didn't want him to cum in her mouth. Surprised and pleased that she even sucked his cock, he didn't want to cum in her mouth and he didn't want her to swallow his cum if she was uncomfortable with him cumming in her mouth and swallowing his cum.

As if that was more than enough, he was surprised she talked dirty to him in the way that he talked dirty to her. Not wanting to spoil a good thing, and being the gentleman and the respectful son that he was, he was willing to sacrifice part of his sexual pleasure for her comfort. He was willing to sacrifice part of his sexual pleasure for the sexual pleasure she had already given him and would hopefully give him again. It was enough that he saw her naked and had sex with her naked body. It was enough that she saw him naked and willingly sucked his cock.

"Sue, I'm going to cum. I can't believe I'm going to cum so soon," he said warning her while hoping she wouldn't remove his prick from her mouth and not allow him to cum in her mouth. "You're such an incredible cocksucker and I mean that as a compliment," he said with a dirty laugh.

She removed his cock from her mouth to speak.

"Thank you. No offense taken. I take that as a compliment that I'm an incredible cocksucker. Just as I want to compliment you on your incredible cock, I'm glad that you think me an incredible cocksucker," she said with a dirty laugh. "I love your big prick, James," she said staring up at him while kissing and licking his big prick.

Choosing his words carefully, he looked at her while pondering what he was going to say to his mother next.

"I'd love nothing more than to cum in your mouth and watch you swallow my cum but if you'd rather not have me ejaculate my cum in your mouth and swallow my cum, that's okay," he said.

Giving her leave to remove his prick from her mouth if she so desired, he touched the side of her face with love, compassion, and understanding. Now he wondered, if she didn't allow him to cum in her mouth, if she'd allow him to give her a cum bath. At the very least, if not in her mouth, he wanted to cum all over her beautiful face and shapely breasts.

He stared down at her while she looked up at him. She stared up at him with her big, blue eyes and with his hard, hairy cock still buried in her mouth. Yet, a good sign, instead of removing his swollen prick from her mouth, she stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. Then, she quickly removed his cock from her mouth temporarily to quickly speak before taking him in her mouth again.

"Cum James, cum," she said in a sexy voice. "I want you to cum. Cum, James, cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow you," she said stroking him while talking to him in her sexy voice again. "Cum James, cum. Cum in your mother's mouth," she said again.

She stroked him harder. She stroked her faster. She sucked him deeper while continuing to stroke his prick. Continuing to suck him, she continued to stroke him. His mother gave him a better blowjob than any of the blowjobs his ex-girlfriend, Jessica, who was now his step-mother, gave him. Better than the blowjob that he received from his Amanda, his Prom date and better than the blowjob he received from that drunken woman at that Frat party, Susan was giving him the best blowjob he ever had.

"Oh, my God, Susan. Oh, my God. This is the best blowjob I've ever had. Meaning that as a compliment, of course, but you're the greatest cocksucker," he said regretting comparing her to other woman again while his cock was in her mouth as he did when his cock was in her pussy.

Only, instead of her objecting to the comparison, his sexual evaluation seemingly made her even more sexually excited. She smiled up at him with his prick in her mouth before quickly removing his cock from her mouth to speak again. Determined for her son to cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster and harder while sucking him deeper.

"Thank you, James," she said quickly taking his stiff prick in her mouth again before reinserting it in her mouth again to suck him deeper while stroking him faster.

He stared down at her with his mouth gaping open while she stared up at him.

"Susan. Oh, my God, Susan. Oh, my God. I love you, Sue. I love you. Suck my cock. Blow me. Make me cum. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said pressing a gentle hand to the back of her head. "You're the greatest cocksucker, Mom."

Determined to make him cum in her mouth, she continued stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper and while swirling her experienced tongue around his prick. In the way that he gave her an oral orgasm with his mouth, his tongue, his fingers, and his cock, obviously, she was determined to give her son an oral orgasm with her hand, her tongue, and her mouth. She continued stroking him while quickly removing his cock from her mouth to speak again.

"Thank you, James, for calling me the greatest cocksucker. I take that as a compliment," she said smiling up at him. "I love you, too. Now, cum, James. Cum. Cum for me. Cum for your mother. Cum in my mouth. I need to swallow your cum."

She continued stroking him while sucking him before removing his cock from her mouth to speak again.

"Oh, Mom," he said and was all that he could say.

While she stared up at him, he stared down at her while watching her stroking him and sucking him.

"Even though I need to swallow your cum, do me a favor and save some cum to give me a cum bath. I want you to bathe me in your cum," she said. "I want you to make me your woman. I want you to make me your bitch, your sexual slave, and your dirty, incestuous whore. I want you to make me your cum slut," she said while staring up at him with those blue eyes before taking him in her mouth again.

To be continued...

Please show your appreciation by voting.

12