Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom catches and watches her son masturbating and cumming.
5.4k words
4.02
40k
49
2

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed are over the age of eighteen.

*****

James's mother not only catches her son masturbating himself but also watches him cumming while masturbating herself.

"Mom! Mom! I want you," said James out loud while masturbating himself.

Imagining his hand was her hand, he slowly stroked himself while imagining his mother stroking himself.

"Touch my prick, Mom. Stroke my prick. Suck my prick. Blow me, Mom. Blow me," he said loud enough for his mother to hear through his closed, bedroom door had she been home. Alas, he was home alone, the reason for him masturbating so loudly. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth, Mom. Please, Mom, I need to cum in your mouth," he said. "I need to watch you swallow my cum. Mom! Mom! Please suck my prick."

James continued stroking himself while imagining his mother stroking him. He continued masturbating himself while imagining his mother masturbating him. If he was flexible enough, he'd even blow himself while imagining his mother blowing him. Definitely, he was horny enough over the thought of having sex with his MILF of a mother to cum in his own mouth and swallow his own cum, if he could.

"Mom, don't stop. Please don't stop. Stroke me faster. Stroke me harder. Suck me deeper. I need to feel your big tits and finger your erect nipples while you blow me," said James in his closed bedroom and for no one to hear.

With his mind and body having sex with his mother, Susan, James was lost in another world of sexual depravity and erotic fantasy. Home alone with his bad self, he was lost in the world of forbidden sex with his best friend, his mother, who was now his imagined lover. He continued stroking himself while imagining his mother stroking him. He continued stroking himself while imagining his mother sucking him. He continued stroking himself while imagining feeling her big, naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

Perhaps hearing things, he thought he heard footsteps before he heard a familiar sound. It was an unmistakable sound as if someone had opened his bedroom door. Undeniably, he heard his bedroom door being opened. He heard the unmistakable clicking sound of his doorknob being turned and released before he heard his bedroom door squeak open.

'Someone is in my room,' he thought.

Too afraid to open his eyes, there was an intruder in the house. Too sexually excited to open his eyes, he wondered if the intruder was his mother. He'd love nothing more for her to catch him masturbating. He'd love nothing more for her to see his erect prick. He'd love nothing more than to cum for his mother. Only, she wasn't home and wasn't expected home for hours.

Other than his mother, someone else was in the house but who? Other than Susan, someone else was in his room but who? He lived alone with his mother but that couldn't be her. She wasn't home. Yet, with him living with only his mother, that had to be her. Who else could it be?

Home alone in the house was his reason for him to have sex with his beloved Susan while masturbating himself so freely, so vocally, and so loudly. His mother had left to check on a sick neighbor and would be gone for hours. Obviously, she returned much sooner than expected. Obviously, his mother was standing in his room watching him having sex with himself and with his horny, hairy hand. Obviously, his mother was seeing his naked, erect prick.

# # #

'Actually, much better than my usual sexual fantasy of having sex with my mother on Christmas, this is too good to be true,' he thought while keeping his eyes closed. 'My Mom is in my room watching me having sex with myself. I don't believe my Mom is in my room watching me masturbating,' he thought. 'I love you, Mom. How do you like my cock? My big prick is all for you, just for you. Watch me cum, Mom. Please stay to watch me cum,' he thought.

Hoping she'd stay for the entire masturbation show, he listened to hear if she was still there. He didn't have to open his eyes to know she was still in his room watching him masturbating himself. He could hear her. He could feel her. He could sense her presence watching him stroking himself.

He didn't have to open his eyes to know that she was staring at his stiff prick. He didn't have to open his eyes to know that he was giving his MILF of a mother an incestuous, sexual show. He didn't have to open his eyes to know that his mother sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her.

'Now or never, it's time that I give my mother a real, sexy, sexual show,' he thought. 'For her to remain in my room after catching me masturbating and for her to remain while watching me stroking myself, she must be as horny and as sexually frustrated as I am. For her not to leave my room while watching me having sex with my hand, she must sexually want me in the way that I've always sexually wanted her. It's time that I showed her what she's missing by not having sex with me and by not allowing me to have sex with her,' he thought. 'It's about time.'

Now that he knew his mother was standing in his room watching him while he was having sex with himself, his sexual excitement increased tenfold. His MILF of a mother was in his room. His MILF of a mother was watching him masturbate himself. His MILF of a mother was staring at his erection while watching him stroking his prick.

He never thought his MILF of a mother would be as interested in seeing him naked and masturbating himself in the way that he wished he could see her naked and masturbating herself. He never thought that his MILF of a mother would watch him having sex in the way that he wished he could watch her having sex. He only hoped that she'd stay long enough to watch him cum. He'd love nothing more than to cum for his mother.

Unable to open his eyes to look, not wanting to embarrass her to make her to leave, he didn't want her to know that he knew she was there watching. Besides, too focused on receiving a Christmas blowjob from his mother, he was too near ejaculating an imagined load of cum in his mother's beautiful mouth. He needed to stay focused and keep his eyes closed while enjoying his long-awaited motherly blowjob. While stroking himself faster and harder with his hand, he just needed to hump her mouth a little more and fuck her face a little longer for him to cum.

"Blow me, Mom. Blow me. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your mouth while I feel your big, naked breasts and finger your erect nipples. I need to watch you swallow while you stare up at me with your big, beautiful, blue eyes," he said for her to hear.

Not wanting his mother to ruin this incestuous show of voyeurism and exhibitionism now by leaving, he'd deal with whatever the repercussions of his sexual actions were with his mother later. Besides, she was the one who invaded his privacy by barging in his room without knocking. She was the one who stayed to watch him masturbate himself without making her presence known. She was the one who should be embarrassed and not him. If she wanted to see his cock in sexual action, then he was more than willing to show his mother his cock in sexual action. Perhaps, after he was done having sex with his hand, his mother would be next.

"Stroke me faster, Mom. Stroke me harder. Make me cum. I need to cum, Mom," he said. "Don't stop. I'm almost there."

Now that he suspected she was here watching, hoping she didn't leave, he wanted her to stay just a little longer. He wanted her to watch him cum. He didn't want to spook his mother and embarrass her into leaving by opening his eyes and acknowledging her presence before he climaxed.

Now wanting to give her a real, incestuous and show of voyeurism and exhibitionism, glad that she was seeing his erect prick, he hoped she'd stay long enough to watch him cum. Giving him more reason to cum, as much as he wanted to cum for his beloved Susan, he wanted to cum for his mother too. As if ejaculating in his mother's mouth, he wanted Susan to watch him shoot a load of cum in her mouth.

# # #

Sexually excited that he was imagining Susan was blowing him, he was even more sexually excited that his mother was there watching him having sex with himself. He only wished he could open his eyes to watch her watching him. He only wished his mother would walk to his bed and take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. He wished his mother would stroke him and suck him before fucking him.

He'd love nothing more than to cum for his mother while she watched him and while he watched her watching him. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to watch him cum in Sue's imagined mouth before giving her an imagined cum bath. He'd love nothing more than to give his mother a cum bath. He'd love nothing more for his mother to become so sexually aroused over watching him having sex with himself and watching him cum that she'd want to have sex with him too.

'Wow, how hot would that be to really have sex with my mother on Christmas Day,' he thought. 'Instead of imagining seeing her naked, imagining fingering and licking her pussy, making love to her, and fucking her, how hot would that be for my mother to really have sex with me? Instead of having to stroke my own prick, how hot would that be for my mother to stroke my prick before sucking my prick after making love to me and fucking me?'

Just to make sure it was his mother and not someone else, he opened his eyes a tiny crack. He opened his eyes just enough to see his mother standing inside his opened bedroom doorway while staring at his exposed prick. She was watching him in the way that he always watched her. His mother was staring at his prick in the way that he always stared at her. He couldn't believe his mother was staring at his exposed cock in the way that he stared at her whenever she deliberately or unintentionally exposed any part of her beautiful body to him.

His mother was watching him masturbate himself. He couldn't believe his mother was watching him masturbating himself. As if mesmerized by the incestuous, sexual sight of his engorged cock, his mother remained in his bedroom watching while he imagined his beloved Susan sucked his stiff prick. His mother was in his bedroom watching him having sex with her alter ego, Susan. As if she was in shock, never removing her eyes from his engorged prick, she motionlessly stood in his bedroom staring at his exposed prick while watching him having sex with himself.

'Oh, my God. I don't believe this. I can't believe my mother is watching me masturbate in the way that I'd love to watch her masturbate. I can't believe my mother is staring at my exposed, erect prick in the way that I'd love to stare at her glistening wet pussy,' he thought.

# # #

"Oh, Sue. Suck my prick. Suck it. Blow me, Sue. Blow me. I'm cumming for you, Susan. I'm cumming," he said now playing for his mother's sexual pleasure as much he was playing for his own sexual pleasure. He imagined humping Sue's willing mouth and fucking her beautiful face. He imagined putting a heavy hand behind his mother's blonde, pretty head and pushing his prick deeper in her mouth. "I can't wait to cum in your beautiful mouth. I can't wait to watch you swallow my cum," he said for his mother's sexual arousal, sake, and hopefully for her personal pleasure. "Blow me, Mom. Blow me."

Too immersed in sexual passion, he not only didn't care that his mother was in his room watching him but also, he was glad that she was in his room watching him masturbating. He was sexually excited that she was watching him receiving an imagined blowjob from his beloved Susan and was about to see him cum in his mother's imagined mouth. Besides, too late to stop the volcanic eruption even if he tried, unable to stop himself from cumming in her imagined mouth, his mother would soon see him shoot his load of warm, salty, oozy cum in Susan's more than willing mouth.

'Wouldn't that be something if my mother walked to my bed, moved to her knees, and took me in her soft hand before taking me in her warm mouth? Wouldn't that be something if after watching my unplanned and impromptu masturbation show I sexually aroused my mother enough for her to blow me? Wouldn't that be something if my mother sucked my cock, allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth, and swallowed my cum? Oh, my God,' I can only wish she'd give me a motherly hand job before giving me a motherly blowjob,' he thought.

He imagined making his mother his woman, his sexual slave, his cum slut, and giving her a cum bath. He was ready to imagine himself cumming in her mouth. Now with a double dose of sexual pleasure, thrilled that his mother was in his bedroom watching him having sex with Susan, he couldn't wait to cum for her. Not embarrassed nor ashamed, he didn't care that his mother was watching him ready to ejaculate his cum in her imagined mouth. Shocked that she was still there watching him having sex, surprised that she didn't leave, he replayed everything over in his mind.

If he felt anything, he was sexually excited this his mother was intently watching him having sex while he imagined having sex with her. He was sexually excited that she watched him getting an imaginary blowjob from her. He was sexually excited that his mother stayed to stare at his naked, erect prick.

Now that she was still in his room watching, hoping she wouldn't leave but would stay to watch him cum, he wanted to cum for his mother. He needed to cum for his mother. In the way that he'd love to watch and hear his mother cum, he wanted this mother to watch and hear him cum.

He wondered if she imagined that he was having sex with her in the way that he was imagining having sex with her while masturbating himself so very many times. He was curious what her reaction was to witnessing him masturbating himself. With his mother so straight laced, morally modest, and somewhat religious, he wondered what she'd say when broaching the subject with her later. He wondered what she'd say about the huge elephant in the living room or like everything else, if she'd pretend him having imagined sex with Susan in front of her never happened.

Yet, now that she was still there standing in his room and staring, he wondered if she was just as sexually aroused watching him having sex with himself as he was sexually aroused with her watching him having sex with himself. He wondered if his mother masturbated in the way that he was always masturbated. If she does play with herself, he wondered if his mother masturbated over him, in the way that he masturbated over her. He'd love it if he was making his mother sexually excited enough to masturbate herself.

Maybe later, with his sexual show inspiring her incestuous thoughts and forbidden feelings, she'd masturbate herself over all that she saw of him. Maybe later, she'd allow him to catch her masturbating in the way that he allowed her to catch him masturbating. Maybe later, with his sexual show inspiring her incestuous thoughts and forbidden feelings, she'd want to have sex with him too. Maybe later she'd want him to finger and lick her pussy before making love and fucking her pussy. Maybe later, she'd want to stroke his cock before sucking his cock. If only she would, then he would too.

'I love you, Mommy,' he thought.

# # #

"I'm cumming, Sue. I'm cumming. I need to make you my woman. I need to make you my sexy bitch. I need to make you my sexual slave. I need to make you my cum slut," he said. "Suck me, Susan. Blow me. I need to cum in your mouth, Susan. I need to cum all over your beautiful face, in your hair, and across your naked breasts. I need to give you a cum bath. I love you, Mom. I love you," he said.

Hoping to elicit a reaction from his mother with his dirty talk, determined to cum for his mother, he stroked himself faster and harder. Then, when she breathlessly voiced her approval, he couldn't believe he ever so quietly heard her voice her sexual excitement. Obviously, he had gotten to her. Obviously, exposing his naked, erect prick to her while stroking himself and calling out her name was enough to illicit a verbally, sexually excited response from her.

"Oh, my. Oh, my. Cum James, cum," he heard her involuntarily mumble so softly under her breath. "You're making me so horny. You're making me so wet," she said barely above a whisper.

Not letting her off the hook now, hoping to sexually arouse her even more, enough so that she'd walk to his bed and take control of his stiff prick, he continued his sexy pillow talk with his beloved Susan.

"I can't wait to watch you sucking my prick, Mom, while you stare up at me with your big, blue eyes. I can't wait to cum in your beautiful mouth, Mother. I can't wait to watch you swallow my cum. I can't wait to shoot a second load of cum all over your pretty face, in your lush, blonde hair, and across your big, naked breasts. I can't wait to give you a cum bath," he said with sexual excitement.

He paused to listen. When he didn't hear anything, he continued sexually teasing his mother.

"You're such an incredible cocksucker, Mom. Suck me, Susan. Suck me. Blow me, Sue. Make me cum. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

Imagining his mother still stroking him while sucking him, he was ready to cum. Unable to hold back the gush any longer, yet, instead of cumming in Susan's mouth, he shot a huge, warm, sticky load of cum all over his chest, his stomach, and his hand. Instead of giving his mother a cum bath, he gave himself a cum bath. By far, inspired by his mother watching him masturbate himself, this was the most cum he had ever ejaculated. This was the best masturbation session he ever had while imagining having sex with his mother, Susan.

"Mom! Mom! Oh, my God, Mom. That was unbelievable, Mom," he said goading her. "Mom! Mom! You're such an incredible cocksucker, Mom," he said baiting her. "That was the best blowjob I ever had," he said. "Now I can't wait to make love to you before fucking you. Then, I after making love to you and fucking you, can't wait to finger your pussy while licking your pussy again and again. I can't wait to give you multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I can't wait to hear you and watch you cum."

He remained on his back with his eyes closed and with his hand tightly around his erect prick. While still slowly stroking himself, he continued pretending that he was embroiled in his sexual fantasy of having sex with his mother. He continued pretending that his mother was giving him a blowjob, sucking him dry and licking him clean. Giving her a real sexual, incestuous show, when he opened his eyes a crack, he couldn't believe she was still there standing in his bedroom doorway while watching him stroke his prick.

"Oh, my," he heard her softly whisper under her breath again. "Oh, my."

Laying it on thick, he hoped to make his mother sexually aroused enough for her to have sex with him later. Laying it on thick again, shocked that she stayed to watch his masturbation show and watch him cum, he was glad she didn't leave before he ejaculated his incestuous lust for her. He was glad she was still standing there staring at his engorged, dripping prick.

Maybe she was as sexually excited seeing him cum over the thoughts of having sex with her as he was sexually excited that she saw him cum over the thoughts of having sex with her. Maybe she sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her. Maybe she'd surprise him, strip off her clothes and make love to him before fucking him.

"Oh, Sue, I can't believe you allowed me to lick and finger your pussy. Cum in my mouth, Mom. Cum in my mouth," he said with renewed sexual excitement. "I can't believe you allowed me to make love to you with my fingers and tongue before fucking you with my cock."

He listened again for her reaction to his words before continuing trying to elicit more than a verbal response from her. He'd love nothing more for his mother to be sexually physical with him in the way that he'd love to be incestuously physical with her.

12