Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Only, glad to have his repressed incestuous feelings out in the open, he didn't care that she now knows that he sexually wants her. He had been incestuously lusting over his mother for four, long, sexually frustrating years, since he was 18-years-old, when his father left her for his ex-girlfriend, a much younger woman. Now that he was back home living with his mother after graduating college, and now that his sexual feelings were out in the open, he needed to know if his mother shared his sexual attraction too. Tired of masturbating himself, he'd love for her to masturbate him. Tired of having sex with himself, he'd love to have sex with her.

'Maybe her catching me masturbating myself and cumming was the best thing that could have happened. Maybe I sexually excited her with the thought of me seeing her naked and having sex with her naked body. Maybe my confession was what she needed to confront her incestuous lust too. Hopefully, like mother like son, she sexually wants me as much as I sexually want her,' he thought.

Yet, truth be told, if nothing more was to come of this, he was sexually excited that she barged in his room without knocking and saw his erect prick. He was sexually excited that she stayed to watch him stroke his hard, hairy cock. He was sexually excited that she stayed to watch him ejaculate cum all over his chest, stomach, and hand. He was sexually excited that his mother heard him confess his sexual attraction to her. He was sexually excited that his mother fingered her nipple through her blouse and bra and fingered her pussy inside her panties while watching him masturbate himself.

Now, his mother knows that he masturbated over the thoughts of seeing her without her clothes. Now, his mother knows that he masturbated over the thoughts of having sex with her naked body. Now, his mother knows that he imagined her stroking him while sucking him. Now, his mother knows that he imagined fingering and licking her pussy, making love to her, and fucking her while he masturbated himself.

With the ball in her court, he was free of his sexual secret. He only wished his mother had taken some tissues and wiped the cum from his naked body, hand, stomach, and chest. Instead of just staring, he wished his mother would have lick his cock clean and sucked his cock dry. He wished his mother would have taken the not so subtle hint, stripped herself naked, and had Christmas Eve sex with him. He wished his mother would have confessed her sexual attraction to him in the way that he graphically displayed and loudly verbalized his sexual attraction to her.

Despite his incestuous motives, a good sign, she could have knocked before opening his bedroom door but she didn't. She could have left his bedroom as soon as she saw him stroking his engorged, naked prick but she didn't. She could have left his bedroom as soon as she saw him stroking himself faster and harder but she didn't do that either. She could have left his bedroom as soon as she heard him call her name in sexual passion. Instead, seemingly sexually enamored with watching him masturbate himself as much as he was incestuously excited for her to watch him cum, she stayed to watch his complete masturbation show while she masturbated herself too.

'Wow, if it wasn't hot enough to masturbate and cum in front of my mother, it was even hotter for her to watch me masturbate and cum,' he thought. 'If it wasn't hot enough for my Mom to watch me masturbate and cum, it was even hotter to watch her masturbating herself too.'

After he showered and dressed, he needed to apologize to his mother for his inappropriate sexual behavior. He needed to beg her forgiveness, and ask for her compassion and understanding. He needed to go out to the living room and accept his punishment. If she'd allow him, he needed to give his mother her Christmas gifts and celebrate Christmas Eve with her. Just as he had no one else but her in his life, she had no one else but him in her life either.

Besides, he was curious to know her reaction to seeing his erect naked prick. He was curious to know her reaction to her catching him masturbating himself. He was curious to know her reaction to watching him cum while calling out her name. He was curious to know her reaction to him seeing and watching her touching herself too.

If it wasn't enough that he was masturbating himself in front of her, she was masturbating herself in front of him too. If it wasn't enough that he was exposing herself to him, she was touching herself through her clothes. If it wasn't enough that she stayed to watch him stroke himself and cum, she felt her breast, fingered her nipple, and stuck her hand beneath her skirt and inside her panties. Again, like mother and son, maybe she incestuously lusted as much over him as he incestuously lusted over her.

'I'd love to know that my mother masturbated over imagining me naked and her having sex with my naked body in the way that I masturbate over seeing her naked and having sex with her naked body,' he thought. 'Wouldn't that be something if she sexually wanted me as much as I incestuously wanted her.'

Yet, his mother staying to watch his masturbation show was even more sexually exciting than his mother seeing his naked, erect cock. His mother staying to watch his masturbation show was even more sexually exciting than her catching him masturbating and cumming. A sexy sight to behold, he couldn't believe she felt her breast and fingered her nipple through her blouse and bra. With her hand buried in her panties, he couldn't believe she fingered her pussy while watching him masturbate.

A good sign, maybe there was hope that she'd want him to feel her tits, finger her nipples, and finger her pussy while he masturbated her and she masturbated him, too. Maybe now that the cat is out of the bag and he opened Pandora's box, she'd allow him to take their mother and son relationship to a whole new level. Maybe in the way she saw him naked, she'd allow him to see her naked. Maybe in the way that she watched him having sex with himself, she'd want him to have sex with her too.

Now more than curious, he wondered what she'd say after seeing his naked prick. He wondered what she'd say after watching his masturbation show. He wondered what she'd say after hearing him confess all that he wanted to do to her. He wondered what she'd say after he caught her masturbating herself in the way that she caught him masturbating himself. He wondered if she'd just sweep it under the rug as she did with everything else.

Nonetheless, whatever she said or didn't say, not allowing her to ignore his sexual attraction to her, he still needed to apologize to her as his way to give her the opportunity to comment over all that she saw. Whatever she said or didn't say, he was intent on confronting her. As much as he wanted to know how she felt watching him masturbating and cumming, he wanted to know how she felt with him watching her touching herself too.

To be continued...

*****

Please show your appreciation by voting.

12