Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 07

Story Info
Making the best of an awkward situation on Xmas with his Mom.
8k words
3.55
18.6k
28
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed are over the age of eighteen.

*****

"Merry Christmas, Mom," he said.

He walked in the living room as if she hadn't caught him masturbating and cumming over the thoughts of having sex with her. He walked in the living room as if seeing his mother sexually touching herself to him masturbating to his incestuous thoughts of her naked and having sex with her was an everyday occurrence. With them both ignoring the unspoken elephant in the room, he handed her flowers, candy, a card, champagne, and a gift-wrapped box.

Wishing he could take her in his arms and French kiss her as he did in his sexual fantasy, he gave her a respectful peck on the lips instead of a lustful one. He stared in her blue eyes as if trying to read her. He stared in her blue eyes while waiting for her to say something about her catching him masturbating and him catching her masturbating too. Instead of fleeing his bedroom when she saw him stroking his erect prick, she stayed to watch. Waiting for her to acknowledge them both masturbating, he stared at her while expecting her to say something about seeing her masturbating to him masturbating.

Yet, with her sweeping this under the rug in the way she did with everything else, she was his mother and not his lover after all. Nonetheless, his lover in his dreams, he so wanted to part her lips with his tongue while feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. He so wanted to part her lips with his tongue while reaching his horny hand beneath her short skirt to finger her pussy through her panties in the way he watched her doing in his bedroom.

"Merry Christmas to you, too, Jimmy," she said with a nervous and ashamed little smile.

He was unable to remove the thought of his mother sexually touching herself from his horny mind. He looked at her while recalling her fingering her nipple through her blouse and bra with one hand while her other hand was up her short skirt and buried inside her white, bikini panties. In the way that his mother watched him masturbating himself, he watched his mother masturbate herself too.

Suspecting that she didn't cum, he wondered how far she got in masturbating herself. He wondered if she was sexually frustrated. He wondered if she was as horny for him as he was always horny for her. He'd love nothing more than ease her sexual frustration and to masturbate his mother.

'I wonder what she's thinking,' he thought. 'I wonder if she's embarrassed. I wonder if she's more embarrassed that I saw her touching herself than she is that I caught her watching me masturbating myself and cumming. Wouldn't that be something if she wasn't embarrassed at all? Wouldn't that be something if she was more sexually excited than embarrassed?'

He looked at his mother while wondering what she was thinking.

'Maybe, for her to stay in my room and watch me masturbate myself, she enjoyed the sexy show. Maybe, for her to be horny enough masturbate herself while standing in my room, she's still sexually excited now. In the way that I enjoyed her watching me play with myself, maybe she enjoyed all that she saw. Maybe in the way that I enjoyed her touching herself, she enjoyed me watching her playing with herself. Maybe she's not only hoping to see more but to experience all that she saw,' he thought while getting sexually excited.

# # #

She put the box of chocolates on the living room table and opened her card before leaving the room to put the flowers in water and the champagne on ice. Then, she returned to open her gift. Totally inappropriate if not sexually suggestive, he made his incestuous intentions known by the Christmas gift he gave to his mother. By now, especially with her catching him masturbating while calling out her name, she knows his sexual attraction to her and his incestuous lust for her. Nonetheless, she still looked surprised when she saw her son had given her a short, sheer, low-cut, sexy, nightgown from Victoria's Secret.

"Oh, my. If I dare wear this in front of you without a robe, you'll see all of me," she said with a nervous, little laugh. "I'll definitely will have to wear a robe over this."

She handed him a gift, a watch. He opened it," she said with an excited smile.

Instead of receiving a watch for Christmas, he was hoping to receive what he really wanted. What he wanted was her. What he really wanted for Christmas was to see his mother naked and to have sex with her naked body. What he really wanted for Christmas was for his mother to see him naked and for her to have incestuous sex with him. What he really wanted for Christmas was to give his mother multiple orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. What he really wanted for Christmas was for his mother to give him multiple orgasms with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy.

"Thank you," he said setting the time and putting on his wrist.

She gave him a warm smile.

"With you never wearing a watch but using the time on your Smartphone instead, you're always late for everything, especially when you forget your phone or can't find your phone," she said with a laugh.

With a pause in their conversation, as if she was remembering all that she had seen and he was remembering too, he suddenly looked as uncomfortable with the lull in the conversation as she suddenly looked uncomfortable. Not wanting her to sweep what she witnessed under the rug as she did with everything else, when she didn't bring up the elephant in the room, he did. When she didn't acknowledge her catching him masturbating and cumming, and when she didn't mention her masturbating too, too good to ignore, he couldn't allow this subject to drop.

Other than her being sexually aroused enough to touch herself and masturbate herself, he wanted to know what her reaction was to catching him masturbating himself and cumming in front of her. Figuring she had with her masturbating herself, he wondered if she enjoyed his show. Not a question he'd ever ask of his mother, yet he wondered what she thought of his cock. Pussy for cock, he wondered if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

With her sometimes difficult to read, unable to read her mind, if he had any hope of having incestuous sex with his mother, he needed to know what she thought of his masturbation show. He needed to know what she was thinking when she touched herself and started masturbating herself while watching him masturbating himself. Now that the incestuous fireworks were over, just as he wished he knew what she was thinking before, he needed to know what she was thinking now.

He needed to know what she was feeling. He wondered if she was just as horny and sexually frustrated as he was. He needed to know if she had a sexual attraction to him in the way that he obviously had a sexual attraction to her. He needed to know if her masturbating herself was just a reckless moment or if she had suppressed incestuous lust for him in the way that he had for her. It would be beyond unbelievable if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

Now that he knows that she was sexually aroused enough for to sexually touch herself, he wondered if he rented a mother and son porn movie, if she'd watch it with him. He wondered if she'd wear his Christmas gift in front of him without having the modesty to wear a robe. He'd love nothing more than to sit beside her on the couch while watching a pornographic mother and son movie. If he made her horny enough and sexually excited enough again, in the way that he exposed his cock to her, he wondered if she'd exposed her naked body to him.

He imagined cuddling on the couch beneath the covers with his mother. While becoming sexually aroused while watching the movie, he wondered if she'd touch herself again while she imagined having sex with him in the way that he'd touch himself while he imagined having sex with her. How hot would that be if they masturbated together in the way that those Japanese mothers masturbated themselves with their sons while watching porn on those online videos?

He wondered if she'd sexually touch him while allowing him to sexually touch her. How hot would that be if their horniness, sexually frustration, and sexual attraction to one another led them to having incestuous sex by masturbating one another? He'd love nothing more than to touch, feel, and fondle his mother's big tits while fingering her erect nipples. He'd love nothing more than to finger his mother's pussy while she stroked his cock. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to stroke and suck his erect prick after he licked his mother's cunt.

"I'm sorry about that before, Mom," he said even though he wasn't sorry at all that she saw his cock, watched him stroke himself, heard him call her name, saw him cum, and now knows that he sexually wants her. He only apologized because he wanted to discuss what happened before she ignored the elephant in the room, his incestuous, sexual attraction for her. "I'm so embarrassed," he said even though he was more sexually excited than he was embarrassed.

If anything, with the ball now in her court and her turn to play, he was relieved that his incestuous lust for his mother was now out in the open and hopefully up for discussion. Yet, with her acting unbothered and unflustered, as she did about everything, even when his father drank to an excess and left her for her son's ex-girlfriend, she ignored catching him masturbating. As if dismissing what happened, she waved a hand of disinterested. He knew then that she wouldn't take this as her opportunity to voice her sexual attraction to him.

"Don't worry. I didn't see anything that I haven't seen before," she said laughing. "We're both mature adults. We both have sexual needs, wants, and fantasies. There's no need to be embarrassed," she said.

'Don't worry? She didn't see anything that she hadn't seen before,' he thought while finishing his mother's sentence in his horny mind. 'She saw my erect prick? She watched me stroking myself. She heard me calling her name. She knows that I was masturbating over the thoughts of seeing her naked and having incestuous sex with her. She saw me cumming over the forbidden thoughts of cumming in her mouth,' he thought.

With her ready to sweep this under the rug too, he looked at her stunned that she was prepared to ignore his masturbation show and his admitted incestuous, sexual desire for her.

'How can she pretend that she didn't hear me calling out her name in incestuous lust? How can she pretend that she didn't see me masturbating and cumming? With one hand fingering her nipple through her blouse and bra and her other hand beneath her short skirt and buried in her panties, how can she pretend that she wasn't as sexually aroused as I was?'

As if catching him masturbating, seeing his erect prick, and watching him cumming over the thoughts of her was no big deal, he looked at his mother stunned by her indifference.

'What does it take to get an honest answer from my mother? She acts as if she had seen my erect cock and had watched me cum before, he thought. 'She acts if she already knew that I masturbate over her, want to see her naked, and want to have sex with her.'

He watched her fingering her sexy nightgown. Obviously, in the way she was staring at what he bought her for Christmas, she liked her gift. He wondered if she'd dare model it for him. He wondered if she'd dare allow him to see her wearing such a sexy, sheer, short, low-cut nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. He wondered if she'd show him as much of her naked body as she had already seen of his naked body.

'Yet, while watching her fingering her nipple and her pussy through her clothes, I got to her,' he thought. 'Unable for her to deny that reality, I sexually excited her enough for her to touch herself. Only, I still don't know if she sexually wants me in the way that I sexually want her. When masturbating herself, she may have been thinking of someone else,' he thought.

Now that she mentioned it, while wondering what they were, he wondered about her sexual wants, needs, desires, and her sexual fantasies. He wondered if she masturbated over the thoughts of seeing him naked in the way that he masturbated over the thoughts of seeing her naked. He wondered if she masturbated herself over the thoughts of having sex with him in the way that he always masturbated himself over the thoughts of having sex with her.

Oddly enough, after hearing him call out her name, after barging in his room without knocking, after seeing him stroking his erection, and after watching him cum all over himself, she looked at him differently than she ever did before. Just as he wondered what she was thinking then, he wondered what she was thinking now. Hoping the perception of her look was correct, she more looked at him as a sexual man than as her loving son.

Sexually silent and incestuously forbidden, with hopefulness encouraging the sexual lust he had for his mother and with her giving him a look of interest, there was obviously a mutual sexual attraction between them. Now that she knows that he sexually wanted her enough to masturbate over her, unless he was reading her wrong, she looked at him more with sexual lust than with motherly love. Even giving him the sexual eye as if undressing him in the way that he always undressed her, she gave him that sexy, come-hither look that she gave him in his sexual fantasy.

'My mother is looking at me with sexual lust in the way that I always look at her with incestuous lust,' he thought.

Then, with her licking her lips and squirming in her seat, she gazed at him as if he had depressed her sexual on button. Yet, as quickly as she gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile, sadness melted away her sexy look and naughty smile while evaporating her sexual excitement. Forget about her being sexually excited, she was sad. His mother was sad. Yet, she was always sad lately. What else was new?

# # #

Sad since his father left her for Jessica, his 18-year-old, ex-girlfriend, he wondered if she was sad because of the incestuous antics of her son. He wondered if she was sad because he not only exposed himself to her but also masturbated in front of her. He wondered if she was sad because he ejaculated his cum in front of her while calling out her name. If nothing more than hopeful thinking, he wondered if she was sad because now she knows that he incestuously wanted her as much as he hoped that she sexually wanted him.

Maybe she was sad because she was as horny and as sexually frustrated as he was. Maybe she was sad because she felt guilty that she stayed to watch. Maybe she was sad because she was embarrassed that he saw that he had sexually excited her in the way that she always sexually excited him. Perhaps taken away with forbidden, incestuous lust, maybe she was sad because she now wanted to have sex with her son in the way that he wanted to have sex with his mother.

Unable to read her mind, he didn't know. He had no idea why she was sad. She had been sad a lot lately and, if only for a moment, after he had sexually excited her, he eased her sadness. If only for a moment, he had her thinking of something else other than her divorce and someone else other than her ex-husband and his new, young wife. Yet, who knows why she was sad or what she was thinking? She may have been thinking of her ex-husband instead of her son when she was sexually touching herself? Maybe she wasn't sexually attracted to her son in the way that he was sexually attracted to his mother.

Then, as if turning her off after turning her on, as quickly as she was sexually excited, she was sad again. As if depressing the sexual off button, she changed from being sexually excited to falling sadly depressed again. Instead of gazing at him with sexual excitement, after looking at him in that sexually forbidden, sexually inappropriate, and incestuous way, she looked at him with sorrow. While wondering what she was thinking, he had no idea what suddenly happened to change her mood. He wondered if she felt guilty for staying to watch him masturbating himself and for becoming sexually aroused too.

'Usually the other way around with a mother sexually exciting her son, a son sexually exciting his mother was a new spin on his need for incestuous sex,' he thought. 'How hot was that for his mother to be the sexual predator? How hot would that be for his mother to make the first incestuous, sexual move? How hot would that be for his mother to sexually seduce him instead of him trying and failing to incestuously seduce her?'

The last thing he wanted was for her to feel sad, embarrassed, and/or remorsefully guilty for whatever incestuous thoughts and/or feelings that he hoped she had for him. In the way that he always felt sexually excited for the incestuous thoughts and feelings that he had for her, he hoped she'd feel that same way about him too. In the way that he felt embarrassed and remorsefully guilty later for incestuously lusting over his mother, he hoped that she didn't feel embarrassed and/or remorsefully guilty for sexually lusting over him.

He wished having incestuous, sexual thoughts for his mother wasn't so forbidden. He wished she'd embrace his lust for him in the way that he wanted to embrace his lust for her. In the way that he wished he could act on his incestuous, sexual impulses and feelings, he wished his mother would act on her incestuous, sexual impulses and feelings too, that is if that's what they were and if she had any. He'd love nothing more than to make out with his mother while feeling her through her clothes. He'd love nothing more to strip his mother naked before having forbidden sex with her naked body.

Hoping to rid his mother of her sadness and guilt, he wanted to comfort her and show her that she was loved on Christmas Eve, this special night of love, affection, and sex. A loving son finally alone with his beautiful, sexy, MILF of a mother, maybe with him not having a special someone on this day of romance, tonight may not be the bust that he thought it would be. Perhaps, now that she knows that he sexually wanted her, she'd surprised him by showing him that she sexually wanted him too. Only, if it wasn't bad enough that a son incestuously lusted over his mother, it was even worse for a mother to sexually lust over her son.

'How perfect would my life be when shacking up with and having sex with my Mom?' He looked at her while wishing she was someone else's mother. He looked at her while wishing she was his step-mother instead of his real mother. 'Being that they wouldn't be blood related, perhaps she'd have sex with him then,' he thought. He wished she was a MILF of a cougar he had picked up at a bar and invited home. 'If she was someone else's mother, with us having no guilt, no shame, and no remorse, we'd have no problem having sex. I love you, Mom,' he thought.

Alas and unfortunately, she was his real mother. She gave birth to him. Happily and fortunately, having changed him, washed him, fed him, and raised him, she was indeed his real mother. He wouldn't feel as sexually excited wanting to have sex with anyone else's mother in the way that he wanted to have sex with his blood related mother. No other mother would make him feel the incestuous lust that he felt for his own mother.

'I wouldn't want to have sex with some, mature stranger in the way that I want to have sex with my mother. Having hot sex with some cougar of a woman is not nearly the same as having incestuous sex with my mother. My mother is who I want. In the way that my father must have been lusting over having sex with my ex-girlfriend, I've been lusting over the forbidden thoughts of having sex with my mother.'

Unable to stop his incestuous thoughts from flooding his mind, especially after she watched him masturbating and cumming and after he saw her sexually touching herself too, he thought about kissing her. He thought about touching and feeling her through her clothes while French kissing her. He thought about stripping her naked and making love to her before fucking her. He thought about eating and fingering her pussy before she stroked and sucked his cock. Breaking his heart to see her looking so sad, he imagined erasing her terminal sadness with his terminal horniness by giving his mother incestuous sex and multiple, sexual orgasms.