Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as if she was his girlfriend or his lover instead of his mother and they were making out while parked, he imagined feeling his mother's breasts and fingering her nipples through her sexy, low-cut brassiere as she slept. Taking a chance that she may awaken, he imagined leaning down to suck her nipples through her sheer brassiere, first one and then the other. As soon as her nipples erected from him sucking them through her sexy brassiere, he imagined fingering them through the wet spots on her bra. As if they were old style, radio knobs and he was adjusting the volume and/or changing the station, he imagined pulling, turning, twisting, pinching, and squeezing her nipples for them to erect even more.

Then, as if there was a drumroll of suspense going off in his head, he imagined unbuttoning and unzipping his mother's short skirt with trembling fingers. As soon as he unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, he exposed the side of her white, bikini panties. Careful not to awaken her by disturbing her, as if he was a pickpocket picking her pockets, he imagined stealthily removing her skirt in the way of a magician removing a table cloth without disturbing any dishes or glasses. Taking a step back, he imagined staring at his mother in her sheer white, bikini panties and matching sheer, white, low-cut bra before taking out his digital camera to snap some, sexy, candid photos of her in her underwear.

Seeing her lying there on her bed as if she was Sleeping Beauty soundly sleeping, he imagined her looking as if she was a dead body that he was viewing her at the morgue without the decency of a sheet. Now that she was there before his horny eyes in her sexy underwear, he imagined examining her sexy, shapely body more closely. Staring at ever mole and freckle, he imagined staring at her as if she was naked. In the way that he had already seen so very many up-skirt peeks, he imagined seeing her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit through her sheer panties.

While she lay on her back so soundly sleeping with her legs slightly parted, he imagined touching and feeling his mother through her exposed underwear where no son should ever touch and feel his mother. As if she was a shoplifter and he was a male, loss prevention employee searching her for stolen goods, he imagined touching, feeling, and fondling his mother's breast while fingering her nipples through her bra. As if he was a customs agent in a foreign country searching her for drugs or for hidden contraband, he imagined feeling her ass before sliding a slow finger along her pussy slit through her panties.

Hoping he didn't awaken her, as if he was alone with a drunken woman on a subway, he imagined masturbating his mother through her panties as she slept. Gently masturbating her in her sleep, he imagined pressing down on her clit while sliding a slow but purposeful finger along her pussy slit through her panties. As if she was his blind date who was afflicted with Narcolepsy, he'd be deemed such a cad to take sexual advantage of his drunken, sleeping mother. Nonetheless, him being deemed a cad, with him such a sexual scoundrel, he imagined continuing to masturbate her while fingering her erect nipples through her bra.

Not nearly done undressing and incestuously and sexually assaulting his mother in her inebriated deep, sleep state, eager to strip her naked, he saved the best for last. As if unlocking a safe that contained his mother's secret and most valued, family jewels, he imagined ever so slowly and gently unsnapping her front snapping bra. Again, as if there was a drumroll of suspense going off in his head before parting open his mother's sexy, low-cut brassiere, he imagined how Moses must have felt just before parting the Red Sea.

Instead of rushing open her bra to see her naked breasts, he took his time. The first time seeing her naked tits, he wanted to remember this moment forever. Leaving her bra unsnapped but in place, he imagined sliding a slow finger along her breast bone and in between her soon to be naked breasts. He felt the side and the shape of one of her bulbous breasts before feeling the size and the shape her other bulbous breast. Then, just before removing her bra cups, as if he had died and gone to Heaven, he heard music playing.

'Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah,' he imagined angels singing before seeing his mother's naked breasts. 'Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah.'

With sexual anticipation erecting his prick, while imagining that he was opening the gates of Heaven by parting his mother's brassiere, he was ready to reveal her naked breasts. Something he had yearned to see for four, long, sexually frustrating years and something he had imagined seeing while masturbating himself, this was the moment of his mother's unveiling. Hoping that she'd continue sleeping while he uncovered her breasts, he couldn't wait to see her big, naked tits.

'This was it. This was really it. I'm about to see my mother's naked tits,' he imagined thinking while undressing his mother.

He was stunned and in shock that he was about to unveil his mother's naked breasts. He couldn't wait to masturbate over all that he imagined seeing of his topless mother now, later. As if he was opening the Tabernacle cabinet that housed the gold, Communion chalice behind the altar in a Catholic Church, James imagined holding his mother's unsnapped bra in each hand, before slowly parting her brassiere. He imagined feeling the way that Vincent Vega, played by John Travolta in Pulp Fiction, felt when opening the briefcase of Marsellus Wallace, played by Ving Rhames.

"Vincent," said Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield. "Are we good?"

'Oh, yeah,' thought James about to behold his mother's beautiful orbs. 'We're good. We're very good.'

As he parted his mother's brassiere, he imagined a shimmering light of gold emanating from her opened bra in the way that it did from the opened briefcase in Pulp Fiction. As if his mother's naked breasts were the golden idol in the Raiders of the Lost Ark, he imagined he was Indiana Jones played by Harrison Ford. When he finally separated his mother's brassiere, he imagined staring at her naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before. He imagined staring at his mother's naked breasts as if they were an unearthed buried treasure or a priceless work of art.

Kneeling before them while worshiping his false idols, he imagined staring at her naked breasts as if they were religious symbols that were worthy of his undying worship. He imagined staring at his mother's naked breasts before touching, feeling, and fondling her naked tits. He imagined fingering her erect nipples in the way that he fingered her blessed, holy, rosary beads. In the way that his mother was exquisitely beautiful, he imagined her big, shapely, naked breasts being exquisitely beautiful too.

'Behold my mother's big tits,' he imagined exclaiming. 'Behold her erect nipples.'

Imagining that seeing her naked breasts were a religious experience, as if taking the Eucharist in his mouth, he imagined lowering his lips to his mother's breasts and taking her nipples between his lips, first one and then the other. While still masturbating her by rubbing her clit her through her panties with one hand, he continued feeling and fondling her big tits while fingering her nipples with his other hand. As if she was having a sexy dream, he watched her naked nipples erecting bigger in the way that his cock grew harder.

Still not done undressing her yet, while praying to Saint Valentine that his mother didn't awaken, as if she was a drugged and/or a drunken coed at a frat party, he imagined ever so slowly removing his mother's panties. The pièce de résistance, gradually easing them down lower, he imagined exposing the top of her blonde, trimmed pubic hair to his horny, incestuous eyes. While watching her closed eyes in hopes that she didn't awaken, he continued easing down her panties until her entire pussy was revealed. Then, ever so gently, he removed her panties from her legs, ankles, and feet.

'My mother is naked. I can't believe my mother is naked,' he imagined thinking. 'I can't believe I'm finally seeing my mother naked.'

While hoping that she'd remain soundly sleeping, he couldn't wait to have some sexy, naked fun with his mother. Even though he thought undressing her would be enough, he couldn't wait to touch, feel, and fondle her naked body. Even though he thought undressing her would be enough and even though he thought he'd never sexually take advantage of his sleeping mother by having sex with her, he couldn't wait to have sex with her. Besides, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, an opportunity of a lifetime, he'd be nuts not to have sex with his naked, drunken, sleeping mother.

As if he was ready to have his own religious experience by giving his mother communion with his tongue, he imagined gently and stealthily spreading his mother's long, shapely legs and taking the most holy of holies, her pussy, in his mouth. Gently and stealthily licking her pussy while fingering her pussy, as if he was her Holy Father instead of her horny son, once she was wet enough, he imagined anointing his mother with his hard, erect cock. Now that she was naked and prepped for sex, he couldn't wait to make love to her. Now that she was soundly sleeping, as if she was having a drunken dream, he couldn't wait to fuck her.

Carefully climbing on the bed, he was careful not to awaken her when slowly and gently mounting her. He reached between his legs and parted his mother's wet pussy with his erect prick. Ever so slowly humping her, he made love to his mother as if he was making love to the Virgin Mary. Then, as if she was preprogrammed to do so, she opened her eyes. When he imagined his mother opening her eyes, instead of rejecting him in horror, he imagined her wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and consensually agreeing to having sex with him.

Now that she was conscious and consensual in having incestuous with him, she returned his humps with her humps. Fucking her as if she was a whore in the image Jesus' lover, Mary Magdalene, he imagined pounding his mother's pussy until she had an orgasm. With her tubes tied and her no longer able to become pregnant, he imagined pounding his mother's cunt until he ejaculated a huge load of cum in her pussy.

'Merry Christmas, Mom,' he imagined saying after giving her sexual satisfaction by giving her incestuous, orgasmic pleasure with his erect prick.

After imagining fucking her, he imagined her giving him a deep, wet kiss. After imagining fucking her, he imagined her giving him a blowjob. After imagining fucking her, he imagined making her his woman. After imagining having sex with his mother that first time, he imagined having sex with her all the time.

'Merry Christmas, James. You've made your mother so very happy,' he imagined his mother saying.

To be continued...

*****

Please show your appreciation by voting.

12