Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I never tire of seeing up-skirt flashes of my Mom's panties and down-blouse views of the tops of her breasts, her cleavage, and her bra,' he thought.

Fortunately for him, with her not thinking that he'd be lusting over her, she was comfortable and immorally, immodest enough around him to not always sit like a lady. Fortunately for him, with her not as careful as she should be around him, in the way she would be with any other man, she was always inadvertently flashing him up-skirt peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her bra and cleavage. Fortunately for him, that is until now that she caught and watched him masturbating, and heard him call her name, she obviously didn't suspect that he was sexually attracted to her and was masturbating over her until now.

After catching him masturbating over her and hearing him calling out his incestuous lust for her, she obviously now knows his sexual attraction to her. He'd love for her to catch him masturbating again. He'd love to watch his mother staring at his engorge prick again while he stroked himself harder and faster. He'd love for her to watch him cum while calling out her name again. He'd love to watch his mother masturbating while watching him masturbating.

Oddly enough, until his father was no longer around, perhaps because he had less sexual opportunities while away at college, he wasn't as sexually attracted to his mother before as he was now. Once his father wasn't there to invade upon his private time with her and interfere with his sexual feeling for her, his incestuous lust grew in the way of an uncontrolled wildfire. Once he was finally alone with his mother was when his sexual feelings for her blossomed. Once he was alone with his mother was when he realized how beautiful and how sexy she truly was.

It wasn't until his father left his mother for a woman half her age that James appreciated his mother more. It wasn't until his father left his mother for his ex-girlfriend that James felt and commiserated with her pain. With them always laughing and whispering as if they kept secrets, now that his father was gone, he grew even closer to his mother. Now that his father wasn't around passing his judgment and his disapproval on them, he had more sexual opportunities to hopefully enjoy his mother in all manners of undress.

With him having no other woman in his life but his MILF of a mother, his sexual thoughts more forbiddingly turned to her than to anyone else. Especially when she was inadvertently or deliberately flashing him her cleavage, bra, and/or panties, his mind was sexually focused on his mother. Especially when he was masturbating while imagining seeing her in her sexy nightgowns, her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked while imagining having sex with her, he thought of no one else but her.

"Sorry for my sadness," she said. "Don't mind me. I don't want to ruin your holiday, James," she said staring at the fire that burned brightly in the fireplace before returning her focused attention to him.

Instead of encouraging her sadness, he gave her a smile.

"It's Christmas Eve. You should be happy instead of sad, Mom," he said.

He felt guilty that he was taking sexual advantage of his mother by hoping to see up-skirt flashes of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra.

"Back before we were married and before you were born, most of my Christmases were spent with your father. Our day of love, we exchanged romantic gifts on Christmas Eve before having a night of intimacy," she said letting out a long, soulful sigh. "I can't help it but, having known him for such a long time, dating at 18-years-old, pregnant with you at my prom, and marrying him right after graduating high school, I still miss him."

As if she was suddenly cold, she wrapped her hands around her champagne glass as if it was a coffee mug or a mug of hot cocoa and she was sitting in a ski lodge. In the sexy way that she looked so sadly vulnerable, if she was any woman other than his mother, he'd take her in his arms, hold her, hug her, comfort her, and kiss her. Wishing he could kiss her while touching and feeling her through her clothes, he suddenly had this urge to French kiss his mother in the way that he kissed her in his sexual fantasies.

He wondered what she'd do if he tried to kiss her, really kiss her. He wondered what she'd say if he tried parting her lips to French kiss her. He wondered what her reaction would be to him touching her ass and feeling her breasts through her clothes while French kissing her. Yet, not wanting to ruin things between them, it was titillating fun enough just to see up-skirt peeks of his mother's panties and down-blouse views of his mother's cleavage and bra.

"I don't miss Dad in the way that you do. With him always drunk and angry, he wasn't very nice to you or to me. I'm glad he's gone," said James for more than one reason. "I'm glad he did me the favor by taking my whore of a girlfriend with him."

Obviously, James wasn't just glad that his father was gone because he was always drunk, angry, and mean to him and his mother. He was glad that his father was gone because now he had his mother all to himself. In the way that his father deserted the love of a forty-year-old woman for the sexual infatuation of a young, twenty-two-year-old whore, after more than twenty-years of marriage, obviously not enough man for her, his father didn't deserve his mother.

"He was more than just my husband. Your father was my best friend, my lover, and my life," she said looking as if she was about to cry. "Difficult for me not to accept some of the blame for our divorce, he was a good man before he started drinking and cheating on me. Obviously falling in love with your ex-girlfriend, with him no longer caring about me or about you, he changed when he met Jessica."

James looked at his mother aghast that she was blaming herself for her husband's drinking, cheating, and leaving her.

"I don't understand how you can blame yourself for Dad's drinking and screwing around," said James. "Obviously, his head was turned by a younger woman, a whore. His leaving you for her had nothing to do with you. You need to stop blaming yourself for his sexual perversion, his infidelities, and for his drunkenness," he said while thinking about his own incestuous perversion in wanting to have sex with his mother.

With her chin up as if she was suddenly proud of him, Susan smiled at her son.

"Thank you for understanding," said Susan. "Not very good for my self-confidence when the love of my life leaves me for a woman nearly half my age, how could I compete with her? There was no way that I could. Moreover, I didn't share his love for drinking. Yet, sadly and admittedly, I'm drinking more wine now than I ever did before," she said raising her glass of champagne as if toasting her son. "I drink more especially around the holidays but that's my cross to bear," she said lamenting her sadness while admitting her sudden fondness for French red, Californian white, and champagne.

With him so physically dependent upon her, he wondered if his mother was feeling as emotional connected to him as he was now feeling emotionally connect to her. Now that Jessica was gone and he was home alone with his mother, he'd gladly chose his 40-year-old mother over his 22-year-old ex-girlfriend. A bizarre occurrence, it was odd that Jessica was sexually attracted to his father in the way that he was sexually attracted to his mother. Yet, had she not left him for his Dad, with her obviously having Daddy issues, she would have left him for someone else. Moreover, had she not left him for his father, he may not have realized the incestuous lust that he felt for his mother.

"I'll always be here for you, Mother," said James.

She leaned forward in her seat on the couch and reached out her hand to take his hand.

"You may be here for me now but you won't be here for me very long once some lucky woman makes you her man," she said pausing as if thinking better of what she was about to say. "Even though you're my man now, Christmas isn't the same without a man in my bed."

His mother suddenly gave him the sexual image of him in bed with her. He'd love nothing more than to be the man in her bed. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with his mother. He'd love nothing more than to hold her, hug her, comfort her, and spoon her before having sex with her. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to hold him, hug him, comfort him, and spoon him before having sex with him.

'Wow,' he thought. 'I'm her man. I'd love nothing more than to be the man in my mother's bed.'

With his mother giving him clarity of thought, he had never thought of it in that way before. He was her man now, his mother's man. Only, with him wishing he was the man in her bed, he couldn't help but to question the meaning of her remark. What did she mean by that? When she connected those two phrases together, you're my man and her needing a man in her bed, was there more to her saying that he was her man and that she needed a man in her bed? In addition to being her son, could he be her man, the man in her bed too? Unable to read her mind, he didn't know.

He imagined being in bed with his mother again. He imagined his mother in bed with him. He imagined being in bed naked with his mother. He imagined his mother in bed naked with him. He imagined making out with his mother when they were both naked. He imagined sucking her big, naked tits. He imagined his mother stroking and sucking his cock. Now running on sexual, fantasy overload, he imagined making love to his mother before fucking her hard and fast.

Now, whenever he thought of his mother, he thought of her in her bra and panties. Whenever he thought of his mother, he thought of her topless. Whenever he thought of his mother, he thought of her naked. Whenever he thought of his mother naked, he thought of him being naked with her too. Whenever he thought of his mother, he thought of them having incestuous sex.

Touching and feeling her everywhere, he imagined having forbidden and illegal sex with his mother. He imagined giving her multiple orgasms with his fingers, tongue, and cock. Lost in his incestuous fantasy and his forbidden world of having sex with his mother, he imagined her giving him multiple orgasms with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy.

He imagined licking and fingering her pussy before she stroked and sucked his cock. He imagined having sex with his naked mother and his naked mother willingly, voluntarily, and consensually having sex with him. He imagined making love to his mother before fucking his mother. He imagined really pounding her pussy until she screamed his name in orgasmic pleasure.

'James! James! Oh, God James. Fuck me, James. Fuck me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder,' he imagined his mother as his lover. "Make me cum, James. Make me cum!"

To be continued...

Please show your appreciation by voting

12