Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, my God. Are you kidding me? If a down-blouse view of my mother's bra clad breast wasn't enough now she gave me an up-blouse view of her brassiere. God, I love her big tits,' he thought.

James continued staring at his mother. He couldn't help himself from staring at her. He couldn't remove his eyes from all that he was seeing and all that she was showing. If he wasn't horny before with her agreeing to him sleeping in her bed, he was horny now after seeing most of his mother's brassiere.

"This champagne is making me sleepy," she said stretching again before pulling down her blouse to deny him from seeing anymore of the bottom of her bra cups.

Inadvertently or deliberately, while knowing he was sitting there staring up at her, she exposed the bottoms of her big bra cups to him again by yawning and stretching yet again. She let out another big yawn before carrying the champagne glasses to the kitchen to dump the rest of the champagne in the sink and to rinse the glasses. Accustomed to seeing down-blouse views of her bra, he couldn't believe she gave him up-blouse views of her bra too.

Yet, more than up-skirt views of her panties and down-blouse and up-blouse views of her bra, he couldn't believe he was going to sleep with his mother in her bed. With him sleeping in the same bed with his mother, he wouldn't be getting a minute of sleep. He couldn't believe his mother agreed to allow him to sleep in her bed.

He couldn't believe he'd be hopefully holding her, comforting her, cuddling her, and spooning her as if she was his girlfriend or his lover instead of his mother. He couldn't believe she'd be hopefully holding him, comforting him, cuddling him, and spooning him as if he was her boyfriend or her lover instead of her son. He hoped he'd get to hold his mother's naked breast in the way that he hoped she'd hold his naked cock.

'This is the best Christmas gift my Mom could have given me,' he thought.

He smiled at her while she smiled at him.

"This is the best Christmas gift you could have ever given me," she said as if reading his thoughts.

To be continued...

*****

Please show your appreciation by voting.