Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 14

Story Info
Mom deliberately flashes her naked body to her son.
13.4k words
4.23
21.9k
26
1

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed are over the age of eighteen.

*****

Susan flashes her naked body to her son.

Susan readied herself for bed in the master bedroom while James used the guest bathroom. Before going to his mother's bedroom, he stroked himself to a semi-erection while thinking of holding his mother's naked breast while spooning her. He'd love to hold her big breast in the palm of his hand. Before going to her room, he stroked himself to an even harder erection while thinking of her holding his naked cock while spooning him. He'd love for her to wrap her manicured fingers around his swollen prick.

Obviously feeling sexy or horny, perhaps from the champagne consumption or perhaps because her son volunteered to sleep with her, she put on her sheerest, shortest, and sexiest nightgown. It was a nightgown she never got to wear for her husband. No matter how she stood, turned, or sat, it was shockingly revealing. Perhaps she chose to wear this nightgown because, giving her son easy access to her nude body, it parted in front as if it was a sarong or a full body kilt without the big pin in front keeping it closed.

With it only having one button at the neck holding it closed, it looked like a sheer poncho or an oversized, wraparound cape with two big holes for her arms and one for her neck. Totally see-through, it looked more like something she'd wear over her nightgown than just wearing it alone. Having never worn it to bed before and by choosing to wear it now, she obviously felt and looked sexy wearing it. Having never worn it to bed before and by choosing to wear it now, she obviously wanted to do more than just sleep.

No doubt eager to wear it for her son instead of for his father, perhaps it had been a long time since she felt sexy enough to wear such a revealing nightgown. Perhaps her wearing such a revealing nightgown was her signal that she wanted sex instead of sleep. He'd love nothing more than to give his mother sex. Yet, following her lead, now that he was in her bedroom, the last thing that he wanted to do was to pressure her for sex and ruin his opportunity to sleep with her.

As if he was picking up his date for the Prom or giving his new bride privacy on their Honeymoon night, James waited before lightly knocking on her bedroom door. He respectfully and impatiently waited for her to answer his knock and when she didn't respond, nervous now, he lightly knocked again. Perhaps she was in the master bathroom and was unable to hear him. When she didn't respond again, wondering if she had changed her mind and had already gone to bed, he knocked a third time.

'Maybe she's passed out drunk on her bed and I'll have to undress her,' he thought while imagining removing her low-cut blouse, her short skirt, her bra, and her panties. 'I'd love to strip my mother naked and put her to bed while touching and feeling her everywhere. Then, with her naked, I'd love to sleep with her while holding her. Even though I'd never violate my sleeping, drunken mother in such a forceful way, I'd love to have sex with my sleeping, drunken mother.'

"Mom?" Not wanting to barge in on her in the way that she barged in on him earlier when catching him masturbating, he waited again for her to answer. The last thing he wanted to do was to ruin his chance of sleeping with her by embarrassing her if she wasn't decent. "Mom? Are you decent?" When she didn't answer, he asked the question he wanted to ask in the first place. "May I come in?"

With his mind reeling with sexual excitement of sleeping in the same bed with his mother, he hoped she wasn't decent. In the way that she opened his bedroom door when he was naked, masturbating, and cumming before, he hoped that she was naked, masturbating, and cumming now. Knowing better than that, he'd never catch his mother masturbating in the way that she caught him masturbating. He'd never catch her naked in the way she caught him naked.

In all their years together, granted that he was away at college for four years and home only for the holidays and summer, he had never even seen her in her bra and panties, never mind seeing her topless or naked. Yet, now that he thought more about it, he wouldn't mind undressing her, if she was too drunk to undress herself. Again, he imagined touching and feeling his mother in all the places he wished he could touch and feel his mother.

A sexy sight to behold, he hoped she slept in the nude or topless with just panties. A sexy sight to behold, he hoped she'd wear that sexy, black nightgown that she always wore for his father on special occasions. A sexy sight to behold, he hoped she'd wear the sexy Victoria's Secret nightgown that he bought her for Christmas. A sexy sight to behold, his mother could wear her clothes to bed or even a potato sack to bed and she'd still look sexy.

Allowing his sexual fantasies to inspire his horniness and take control of his libido, he knew she'd never wear such sexy nightgowns to bed with him sleeping with her. Yet, hoping beyond hope, if nothing more than his sexual fantasy to masturbate over later, he hoped that she'd open her bedroom door naked and insist that he'd be naked too. She wouldn't have to ask him twice to remove his tee shirt and his pajama bottoms. Only, in the way she'd greet him with her big, naked breasts, her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy, and her naked, round firm ass, he'd greet her with his already throbbing, naked erection.

# # #

"Come in James," she said.

Nervous now, he was about to enter his mother's bedroom. He was about to sleep with his mother. This may be the first step to having incestuous sex with his mother. This may be the first step to having a forbidden, sexual relationship. Every sexual thought flooded his mind. Setting himself up for disappointment, chances are his mother just wanted him to help her get a good, night's sleep instead of having sex.

As soon as he opened her bedroom door, she turned her head to look at him. He watched her glance down at his cock that already tented his pajama bottoms before she refocused her look on his face. As always she did with everything, she ignored the elephant in the room. He wished she would have commented on his erection so that he could comment on her nightgown. Never having seen a nightgown so sheer and so sexy, he was already seeing more of his mother's naked body than he had ever seen before.

As if she was his queen and he was her king, or as if she was his bride and he was her groom, she was sitting at her dressing table brushing her shoulder length, blonde hair. She turned her body to face him with an inviting smile but when she did, in a serendipitous, naked, sexual indiscretion, a huge, embarrassing, fashion faux pas took hold of her. When she stood from her seat, her nightgown caught itself on the dressing table drawer. If her already flashing him her naked body with the sheerness of her nightgown wasn't enough, as a bonus, she flashed him even more.

As if the vanity table drawer was complicit in her flashing him, the table pulled her nightgown wide open for an instant before she could free her nightgown from the vanity drawer. She quickly closed it with a practiced hand. Turning a bright red, she blushed that her son had seen her naked body if only but for an instant. Instead of acknowledging her nakedness, she didn't say anything.

Yet, if he had planned it and arranged it to happen, he couldn't have imagined her flashing him her naked body any better if he tried. Surely, she couldn't have planned flashing him her naked body any better if she tried and now he wondered if she deliberately flashed him her naked body. Yet, with her sudden flash happening so fast, too fast, he didn't have time to react in his stare to see anything other than knowing that she was naked beneath her nightgown.

'Wow. Suspecting that she was, my mother is naked beneath her nightgown. My mother is naked,' he thought. 'She's naked under that sheer, sexy thing. By far, this is the most I've ever seen of my mother. I can't believe she's going to wear that flimsy thing to bed. I wonder if she wants to do more than just sleep. I wonder if she wants me to hold more than just her breast when spooning her,' he thought.

Nonetheless the quickness of her hand in closing her nightgown, he still saw a quick glimpse of her blonde, trimmed pussy, and the bottom of her naked breasts, just below her nipples. With her up-skirt, down-blouse, and up-blouse flashes so numerous, he wondered again if her flashing him her underwear clad body and now her semi-naked body was accidental or deliberate. Her nightgown was so beautiful and with her looking like the Greek Goddess of love, Aphrodite, she looked so sexy wearing it. Yet, especially after seeing a flash of her naked pussy and the bottom portion of her naked breasts, with him preoccupied with her naked body, he couldn't believe he saw so much of his naked mother.

'I saw my mother's naked cunt. I can't believe I saw my mother's naked cunt,' he thought. 'I saw the bottom part of my mother's big, naked breasts. I can't believe I saw the bottom part of my mother's big, naked tits. If this is a prelude of what more is to come, I can't wait to get in bed with my mother.'

Now that she was standing in front of him in the bright light of her bedroom, had he not already known she was naked, he could clearly see that she was naked beneath the practically see-through material of her nightgown. As if he was a spy noticing every detail of her shapely, sexy, naked body, giving him a peek-a-boo shot of what lay beneath that flimsy material, he couldn't help but notice that her nightgown parted open in the front whenever she moved. Her nightgown looked exactly like the nightgown that Susan wore for her son, Charlie, in the mother and son incest story that he read and masturbated over for three days, Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas.

Bursting his eyeballs out of his head, she briefly flashed him enough of her blonde pussy for him to know that she wasn't wearing panties, that she's trimmed, and that she's a natural blonde, which, of course, he already knew. Only having seen her pussy in darkened, in-between her legs, up nightgowns flash before, never had he seen her pussy head on when she was standing immodestly tall and immorally naked in the soft light of her bedroom until now. Excitingly shocking, he couldn't believe he clearly saw his mom's cunt along with a nice flash of the bottom of her beautiful breasts. Perhaps they'd be making their own mother and son Christmas story.

With her standing in front of him, the bedroom light illuminated her and shined through her nightgown as if she was being X-rayed. He could clearly see the shapely outline of her big breasts through the thin, sheer material of her nightgown. He could clearly see her pink areolas and her pink, erect nipples. With her not wearing very much, maybe she was cold but for her nipples to already be erected, he'd rather think that she was as sexually excited as he was. Like mother like son, she stared at him with love in the way that he stared at her with lust.

If he had chosen a nightgown for her to wear to bed, forget about the black one that she always wore for his father. If he had chosen a nightgown for her to wear to bed, forget about the sexy Victoria's Secret one he bought her for Christmas Day. If he had chosen a nightgown for her to wear to bed, this would be the nightgown he'd chose for her to wear. Never did he expect her to wear such a sexy nightgown to bed. He couldn't wait to snuggle up against her to spoon her. There'd be no way that his horny hand wouldn't be touching some part of his naked mother.

Yet, shocked by her immoral immodesty, he couldn't believe she was wearing this to bed. With her constantly closing it, how is this nightgown even comfortable? Forget about having to strip her naked, he couldn't wait for her to fall asleep in this thing. No matter where he touched her and how he held her, he'd be touching and holding her naked skin. As if she was his Christmas gift wrapped in pale, blue chiffon, tissue paper, he couldn't believe she'd be wearing that to bed while lying beside him.

Maybe the champagne she consumed numbed her enough for her not to know what she was wearing or not wearing. Maybe the champagne she consumed numbed her enough for her not to be aware that she was as nakedly exposed. Maybe the champagne she consumed made her want sex over just sleeping. He needed to stay calm. He needed not to rush his mother into anything she didn't want to do. He needed to follow her lead.

# # #

'I can't wait to get in bed with her,' he thought. 'I can't wait to touch her, hold her, and feel her through this barely there, thin, sheer nightgown.'

Then, when she leaned forward at the waist to turn down the bed, just as it did when caught on the dressing table drawer, her nightgown opened in front again. Just as she flashed him her naked pussy before, she flashed him her naked pussy again. Only, this time it was a much longer flash. This time his eyes were treated to the continually view of his mother's naked pussy.

Then, when she leaned forward at the waist, as if her big tits beckoned him in the way that the sexy sirens on the rocky shore beckoned Ulysses in Homer's Odysseus, her breasts leaned forward with her. Just as she flashed him the bottoms portion of her breasts before, she flashed him the bottom part of her big, naked, tits again. Just as he couldn't believe he had seen his mother's naked pussy, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's naked tits.

With her leaning forward fixing the bed, in the way that she gave him a continual view of her naked pussy, she gave him a continual view of her naked breasts. As if she was standing there topless, he saw the shape and the size of her big tits. As if she was standing there topless, he saw her areolas and her nipples. In the way that his cock was already hard, her nipples were already erect.

'Oh, my God,' he thought staring at all that she was immodestly and immorally showing him.

Only this time, not making any moves to preserve her modesty, spare her morals, and/or to close her nightgown, acting as if she didn't know she was as exposed as she was, she seemingly and deliberately flashed him without shame or embarrassment. Something he had wanted to see her do for years, his mother deliberately flashed him her naked body. He couldn't believe the woman of his sexual fantasies and masturbation sessions deliberately flashed him a head-on view of her pussy and a full, frontal view of the bottom of her naked tits.

'Oh, my God,' he thought again. 'I can't believe how lovely she is. I can't believe the body she has. I can't believe she's wearing this to bed for me to hold her, comfort her, cuddle with her, and spoon her. No matter where I hold her, I'll be touching something forbidden. No matter what I touch, I'll be masturbating myself tonight after I leave my mother's bedroom,' he thought to himself while staring at all that his mother was showing him of her beautiful, naked body.

Then, further surprising him, as if she was his late-night date instead of his MILF of a mother, she walked to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. When she pressed her nearly naked body against him, with him not knowing where else to put his horny hands, he wrapped his arm around her slim waist. He was so tempted to slide his hand down and squeeze her shapely and nearly naked ass. Holding him as tight as he held her, she pressed her nightgown clad breasts against his t-shirt and her pelvis against his pajama clad cock.

She looked in his hazel eyes with her blue eyes and gave him a sexy smile. Something he always imagined her doing in his sexual fantasies while masturbating himself, she gave him a kiss on the lips. She kissed him without parting his lips with her tongue but she kissed him longer than she did when she kissed him when they were beneath the mistletoe at Christmas. She kissed him longer than she did when she wished him Merry Christmas earlier today. He was so tempted to part her lips with his tongue but he didn't. Not wanting to ruin their first time sleeping together, he controlled the sexual lust that he had for his mother.

"What's that for?"

Surprised that his mother kissed him on the lips again, he looked at her looking at him. He so wanted to give his mother some tongue but too much too soon, he didn't dare. It was enough that she invited him to sleep in her bed. It was enough that she pressed her body against his and kissed him. It was enough that he had already seen so much of her naked body. Besides, this was his mother after all and not some barroom slut who brought him back to her apartment. Having to remind himself, he was in her bedroom not to have sex with her but to sleep with her.

Not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, rather taking it slow, even if it was nothing more than desperate gropes and copping cheap feels of her nearly naked body later, as she slept, he'd be happy with that. With this his best chance to have sex with his mother, whatever happened will happen once he's in bed with her. Whatever happened will happen when he was holding her, comforting her, cuddling her, and spooning her. Allowing her to take the lead and make all the sexual moves, he was eagerly excited to know what would happen next.

# # #

"It's Christmas silly," she said laughing while removing her arms from around his neck to readjust and close her nightgown that had fallen open yet again. "Merry Christmas, James," she said kissing him on the lips again. "I would have worn your nightgown that you bought me for Christmas but I wanted to wash it first before wearing it. This is a little something that I bought for your father but he wasn't around to see me wearing it," she said obviously lying while looking down at herself as if to see what she was showing before looking up at him.

He suspected he bought this nightgown for this very occasion, a mother exposing herself to her son. If only he knew that she bought this nightgown just for him with the hopes that he'd volunteer to sleep with her, wouldn't he be surprised? If only he knew she was playing him in the way that he played her this morning when giving his mother a masturbation show. If only he knew his mother sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her, he'd be stunned. Calling his bluff, for him to get what he sexually wanted, it would soon be up to him to make the forbidden moves.

Now that she had flashed him most of her nearly naked body, if only to sacrifice her comfort for her modesty, she kept her hand in front of her as if she was wearing a hospital gown backwards. With him wanting to see more quick peeks and have more furtive glances of her naked body, he wished it was suddenly windy in her bedroom. As if she was suddenly transported in time to a hilltop in Salzburg, Austria, to witness Julie Andrews making The Sound of Music, he'd love to see her wearing this nightgown while standing in the wind.

'My cock is alive for my naked mother,' he thought while singing to the Sound of Music.

As if she was an angel, his semi-naked angel to ogle, he'd loved to see her nightgown billowing open in the wind around her naked body as she flew overhead. As if she was Sally Fields playing the Flying Nun, he'd love to watch his mother fly around her bedroom. He so wanted to put on the overhead fan but it was a little chilly in her bedroom already.

He couldn't wait to get her beneath the covers and warm himself by cuddling and spooning his nearly naked mother. He couldn't wait for her to cuddle and spoon him. With her wearing something so outrageously revealing, he couldn't help but wonder if she wanted him to touch her, feel her, and fondle her everywhere she was exposed. He couldn't but wonder if she wanted him to have sex with her.