Mom & 30+ Years Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom & son relationship.
2.5k words
4.46
176k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers

I awoke as mom left the bed to answer the ringing phone.

"Yes, I can be ready. I'll be waiting downstairs."

She came back and stood beside the bed.

"You're awake I see. You want to come and wash my back or do you want some morning pussy before I go to work. Mrs. Agiston is sending a car for me .I can give you about 15 minutes."

I patted the bed without speaking and she entered the bed rolling with her back to me. As she lifted her right leg, I scooted close behind her and with little ado attempted to enter her with an ever-hardening erection.

"Right there. Push. Right there! There!" She guided.

I knew she had not washed from our night of incestuous fornication, nor did I care as I began to pump vigorously into her. She lay there silently matching my rhythm. Her silence did not bother me. She was sticking to her promise and providing me with the pussy I wanted. I studied her ass for a number of minutes as I thought about the cum I had deposited into her belly last night and was surely lubricating her pussy now. My lustful rhythm increased and my eyes closed as I concentrated on the task at hand. It took no more than seven or eight minutes to ejaculate into her treasure ensuring that her panties would give her something to remember during the day.

"Thank you, Sugar." She said, reaching to squeeze my thigh. "I still like you to come wash my back."

"I should be thanking you." I said, as I joined her in the shower.

"Not at all, Press. A woman does it always have to cum to enjoy a quick fuck." She replied.

In the shower, as we took turns washing each other, mom took the opportunity to lay some ground rules.

"I hope I don't have to tell you that we're doing could cause a lot of trouble?"

"No mom, I am well aware that what we do is a secret between me and you." I assured her.

"We've never been the hugging kissing type." She continued. "But we must never show affection outside of this apartment. Even, if we're a long way from home. I do not expect you to be a saint. You have your own life. I do expect you to study hard and keep up the grades like you used to." Her tone softened a bit. "I enjoyed last night very much. It's not going to be hard to keep up my end of the bargain. If I did not have to go to work today I would be quite happy to fuck you till noon. I'm looking forward to tonight. This morning assured me you had no second thoughts about fucking your mom. So I have no doubt that you'll be ready to night?"

I smiled and pointed down to where my cock was standing nearly erect. "You hurry home." I was now moving aside so she could exit the shower. "Could I ask you something? You've got my cum inside you. Are you using something? Can you get pregnant?"

"Oh! Heavens no, Press. If I could get pregnant, you can bet your ass this wouldn't be happening. One of the reasons why I got Wayne to move up here is that I had to go in the hospital for a couple weeks to take care of some female problems. That took care of any pregnancy." A few moments passed while she was drying off. "And just in case. If you see some ass that you just have to have, I highly recommend you use a rubber. If you give me something, I might beat you to death." The last part was spoken with a bit of humor in her voice. "Personally, I don't think you'll have the energy."

I informed mom and I had to help Wayne cleanup the job site and talk to him about quitting and going back home. I could be a little late, but not pass six o'clock. We left the apartment together.

"You have got to be shitting me?" Wayne spit out when I gave him the news. "You know my life is going to be miserable without you there to keep Alice sexually pacified. How can you do this to me?"

All in all he took it quite well. I reminded him that mom had insisted that he get his GED when he had come to live with her in New York. I reminded him how strong-minded mom could be and I lied like a dog; telling him how sorry I felt having to leave him on the job. What I really felt bad about was missing Alice's sweet "get even with him" pussy. I had even had hopes of fucking Alice's sister. In retrospect, that would have really pissed Wayne. The day ended about four o'clock with, "you'll come around every now and then right?" He asked, as I was walking away. "Sure." I returned. We only lived a little over 3 miles from each other but we saw very little of each other over the next two years. I received one or two calls from Alice, but managed to deny her my presence. My loss. In mom was pretty much right; my energy would be consumed on her.

Before reaching home, I stopped in at the Village Inn, had a milkshake and spoke to a number of friends. They were happy I was coming back to school. I walked in the door of the apartment very close to six o'clock. By 8:00, we had eaten, washed the dishes, showered separately and were sitting watching TV. I told her of the conversation with Wayne and that he had taken it well. She gave me a brief description of her day. Around 9:00 our conversation ran low.

"Will you go lay on the bed so I can look at your pussy?" I boldly asked, causing her eyes to widen and her face to blush. I think I shocked her as it took a few moments for her to react.

"And I suppose you want the lights on?" She quizzed, as she stood, entered the bedroom area and turned to face me as I followed. "Across the bed?"

"Sure." I returned, as I switched on the double bulb over-head light

"Pull down those damn curtains all the way down." She said, as she is to let you a kneed herself onto the bed and rolled to face me as I returned. "I'll let you pull them off."

She lifted her ass as my fingers slipped under the elastic and I pulled her rather bloom-ish panties down over her Hips, thighs and legs, seductive like. She lifted her knees to plant her feet flat on the bed and boldly spread her legs to offer an unobstructed view of her furry treasure. I ran my hand over the thick bush, letting my thumb slice her pussy lips, causing her to jump and issue a pleasant moan. I reached with both hands, using my thumbs to pull her pussy open, revealing a vagina that hinted more of light red than pink. Her clit was a delightful little protrusion that stood firm at about the size of her nipples, though the top was rounded and more delicate appearing.

"Press, you're embarrassing me!" She giggled childishly.

I circled her clit with my middle finger a number of times and then let it drop to probe gently into her pussy. Mom responded by lifting her ass slightly holding her posterior up as I pushed my middle finger into her, knuckle up. As if reading my mind, she began to pulse her ass against my middle finger. Her head dropped to the bed and we continued in that manner for a few minutes. Overcome with curiosity I took my index finger and added it, twisting the two fingers back and forth as her ass began pulsate with more energy. I could feel my rock hard cock but my intentions were not to fuck her yet. I was transfixed by the pleasure she was evidently enjoying as I listened to her moans. After long minutes of watching her fuck herself on my fingers I reluctantly withdrew, to the disappointment of mom. She lifted her head as I placed my face close to her treasure and allowed my tongue to search the forest for her clit. And very unexpectedly;

"NO! What are you doing!" She quizzed, pushing my head from her and raising her head to look at me in surprise and bewilderment.

"SSShhhhh." I soothed, moving away slightly and looking up at her. "You took a bath y'all clean and shiny. Lay back and close your eyes. Go ahead. Lay back. Now, close your eyes and relax."

I proceeded to pleasure mom orally, surprised that this, apparently, was something mom had never experienced and I was quite pleased that I was bringing something to the table that would be ours alone. A man says to another man who is married to his ex-wife, "so tell me how is that used pussy?" The man, married to his ex-wife replies, "not too bad once you get past the used part". Being the first to give mom oral stimulation was special. I took my time, being aggressive sometimes, letting her ass come to my tongue other times. I wanted it to last as long as possible. I was giving direct stimulus to her clit but I did well keeping her orgasm in check. Her moans were like a stricken animal echoing throughout the apartment. My mistake was inserting my finger into heragain. The orgasm hit her and her knees clenched around my head like a vice as her ass came off the bed. Like a wild mare, I thought, she would have to be broken from that. As her orgasm subsided and her knees relaxed, I climbed atop her and she sought my cock, desperately wanting it inside of her. I began to fuck her in earnest. I grabbed her ass with both hands. I put my face against her neck, breathing hard. She reached to grab my ass to pull me into her as her ass lifted to achieve total penetration. As early that morning, five or seven minutes was all it took for me to fill mom's belly once more. But the evening was early yet.

Pulling out of her, I slid off the mom's left positioning myself on my side facing her. I nibbled suckled at her tit as my hand roamed over her belly.

"I suppose, one of those Scottish bitches taught you to do that?" She asked, not looking at me, but the ceiling.

"What? To eat pussy?" I quiz, but continue without waiting for an answer. "Actually, it was when I was still with dad in North Carolina. A deaf and dumb girl named Mavis who is about 6 years older me. Marie (my common-in-law step-mom), asked me if I'd like to make some extra money doing yard work and other things for Mavis. I think about the third time I worked for her. I guess she was shy or thought I was shy. In her living room, she just reached out and grabbed me. Scared the devil out of me at the time but I got over it real quick. She taught me how to satisfy her eating her pussy. She never let me put it in her but she satisfied me in other ways.

"How so?" Mom asked eagerly.

"Well, she sucked me. Jerked me off , watching the eruption. And what I liked a lot was putting my cock between her ass cheeks and humping her until I came."

"Do you expect me to suck you?" She asked.

"I don't expect you to. If you never have you might want to try. You might enjoy it. But I do enjoy eating pussy and I hope you enjoyed it and want more?" I'd queried.

"I did. And most certainly would like you to eat my pussy again. Eat my pussy. Eat my pussy! I think I like saying that too." She said emphatically. "And I'll give some thought to the other."

"But don't expect any more right this second. Once I've shot off in you that's it until it's clean again." I said jokingly, but meant it.

"So help me understand. I am, maybe, going to suck your cock and you're going to, I suppose, cum in my mouth and I'm supposed to like it? But, you will not eat my pussy right now because your cum is draining from it? I got that right?" She asked, exaggeration in her tone.

"That's not what I said at all." I replied, honestly defending myself. "Mavis, apparently, enjoy the taste of my cum. If you decide to try it, you may or may not like it. A tap on the head as I get close would solve the problem. But, me personally I think cum belongs inside a woman's pussy." As I finished the last statement, I maneuvered atop her. Her legs lifted as she accepted me between her thighs. "All this dirty talk is making me horny."

"I'd hoped it would." She said, as she guided me into her and we began to fuck in a casual rhythm.

I lifted myself above her, pushing her knees toward your chest, and positioning my knees against her buttocks. I studied her body as I pumped into her. Her age, her breast (not overly large by with nice hard nipples), her smooth toned legs and her thick lavish mound of bush that extended down hiding her treasure. Added to that, the fact that I call her mom gave me great sexual satisfaction.

"You know you're embarrassing me again." She said, not altogether jokingly.

I pulled from her and left the bed. I extinguished the overhead light in the bedroom, the TV and the two lamps in the living room. I returned to the bed position myself as before. Again, she guided me into her.

"Oh, that's much better." She said sarcastically, inasmuch the lights of Main Street still let the apartment considerably. "Why do you like to study me so hard?"

"I like to know every nook and cranny of the woman I'm making love to." I replied

"You call what we're doing making love?" She queried. "I'm lying here butt ass naked with my son between my legs with his cock stuck in my pussy. We're committing a terrible sin. But I'll do.............oh myyyy."

I had broken, I hoped, her train of thought as I placed my thumb to her clit.

"Whenever it takes to get you through school so you can make something of yourself." A short moment passed. "And I'll go to hell for liking it. Damn, your cock is hard!"

"You sure have a way with words, mom."

I continued to study mom as she, in her own words, laid naked before me, my cock pumping leisurely into her as my thumb worked its magic on her clit. As she lay there moaning her eyes closed, I wondered if she might be right about hell. Our coupling would not produce an offspring. And I had a new-found loving affection for mom. And right at this moment, knowing mom would be here available whenever I wanted was comforting.

Chapter 3 coming soon.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers