Mom & Aunt both Want to Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom renewed her efforts, allowing my boner to slide down her throat. When my cock had reached its limit and her nostrils were against my pubic hair, she pulled back allowing my boner to slip back to her mouth. After sucking my helmet strongly, she allowed my cock to slide steadily back down her throat again.

I groaned loudly, "Oh mommy, you sucking slut!

I was throat fucking her, but it was her doing all the movements. Her finger in my asshole was active, slyly pushing gently in and out, while her fingers cradling my balls gently squeezed and scratched.

I could not hold back any longer as my orgasm exploded, cum jetting out of my cock. Mom greedily swallowed my jizz, not wanting to allow any of her son's precious seed to escape.

I lay back drained, but mom grasped hold of my cock and, pouring more oil over it, began to firmly jack me. Pretty soon it was fully erect again and mom regretfully let it go to unclip her bra and take off her panties.

She stood there holding my boner, looking like the woman in my porn picture, except mom's breasts were even bigger and her nipples and areolae looked like delicious large plums.

As she looked at me gazing at her, open mouthed, she gave a sly smile and whispered, "You're a dirty little boy and I know your fantasies. Well mommy's going to make your fantasies a reality. Now, does my naughty boy want his mommy to ride him?"

I grinned at her, "Climb on board, bitch!"

Mom added more oil to my already glistening cock and then knelt astride me, straddling me. As she touched my cock to her entrance, we both held our breaths at the taboo act she was about to commit. As she pushed herself down, we both gasped as my helmet pierced her opening. She was quite tight and it only slid up her a few inches. Determinedly she lifted herself up and down, gasping each time she achieved a further inch of thick cock. Eventually, I was embedded to the hilt and she sat back pleased with her complete capture of her teenage son's hard meat.

She had difficulty moving at first with me inside her, but eventually was able to achieve small thrusts which became greater movements as her juices enabled me to slide in and out of her more easily.

She moaned, "God, you're so big!"

I grinned up at her arrogantly and said, "That's what auntie said as I fucked her."

Mom groaned in the hurt of her jealousy and spat out with a whisper, "You're a cruel bastard."

I knew I was being mean but I also knew that the more jealous she became, the more effort she would put into riding me. She arched her back, pushing her big tits out, and began a strong pumping motion with her hips. I rested my hands on her thighs near the top of her stockings so that, as her pelvis moved backwards and forwards, my hands slid from her stocking tops on to the bare flesh at the top of her thighs. I loved the feel of the nylon and her garter straps.

She started talking in small gasps, "Your father loved me on top as well. He would squeeze my breasts as he commanded me to fuck him harder."

I knew that this was a plea for me to take the same action. She was projecting her breasts out in front, silently entreating me to hold them. Suddenly I reached my arms up and grasped a succulent breast in each hand. She let out a cry of relief as I started squeezing and mauling them, feeling the nipples erupting.

"Fuck me with long strokes," I commanded as I kept grasping those wonderful melons.

I could see her face frown in concentration as, with a steady tempo, she pulled her pelvis back, allowing my boner to almost slide out, then pushed forward sucking my boner inside her pussy. I was groaning in pleasure now and, as she was pumping me, I could see her smiling with relief that she was satisfying me at the highest level of sexual gratification.

She started talking again in small gasps, "Mommy is your sex slave, darling! I know you'd like to punish me by tying me to the bedrail and fucking me in the ass. You can do whatever you want with me, you naughty boy!"

Fucking mom in the ass had been one of my fantasies. Although tying her up was not previously part of the fantasy, it certainly would be now.

Her riding motion had become more forceful as she was becoming more confident, fucking me with relish. I pinched her nipples causing her to scream in pain and pleasure.

She had no thought about her own gratification, unselfishly only wanting to give me as much sexual pleasure as possible. Nevertheless, as she rode me, I could see that she was heading for a climax.

"I want to suck mommy's nipples!" I gasped.

She dutifully leaned forward and then sobbed in happiness as I sucked those delicious plums.

As I groaned, "Mommy I'm cumming!" she orgasmed with me. I jetted my jizz, her vagina sucking all of my cum deep inside her, trying to empty the balls of her naughty boy.

We lay there cuddling for a while as I told her everything, including my intention to go back to see auntie the next day. Mom was thrilled that I'd always intended to stay with her, but was not enthusiastic about me seeing my auntie again.

"It'll be the last time," I promised her, "auntie needs to be punished. I won't get any enjoyment from it."

Mom doubted my last comment, but eventually agreed on the condition that I punished her as well when I returned.

The next day I turned up at the school with just my old big blue suitcase and my Intermec cell phone. The suitcase was empty so it had been very light to carry. The school was quiet as I made my way to auntie's room. As I walked in I saw auntie waiting for me next to her desk on which was the contract waiting for me to sign.

She looked with approval at my case which she thought contained all my belongings from home. It was strange to see her in clothes other than her nurse's uniform. Her dress was grey and smart and looked like it had been recently purchased. I smiled to myself as I thought of her anticipating the money she thought she would be receiving.

With her hand she indicated the contract on the desk and seemed to hold her breath as I walked over towards it. As I thumbed the contract, checking it over, I saw a brochure in the bin by the side of the desk which had a picture of the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Seattle.

I looked up at auntie, then glanced at her luggage which was by the door and then back at her. She saw the questioning look in my face and said, "You know I told you that I have to go to a funeral, but I'll be back in a few days. I'll give you the key to let yourself into my apartment."

There clearly was no funeral and it appeared that she planned to be staying at the Four Seasons. I doubted she intended to return to work. She would be too busy spending her new wealth and working out how to get me removed from her apartment.

"The contract is fine," I said casually, "and I'll sign it after we've made love."

A sharp intake of breath indicated to me that this was not part of her plan. "I've got a headache," she said desperately.

I ignored her plea and, taking her by the hand, led her to the bed. There was not a great response as I started to kiss her, but there was a sigh of grudging resignation as I began to unzip her dress down the back. Her actions were not those of an eager lover, but I determinedly continued stripping her until she was down to just her thigh high stockings.

I squeezed and sucked her tits for a few moments before whispering to her, "I want to take you from behind."

She knew I admired her big firm ass and, heaving a sigh, knelt on the bed, her hands gripping the bedrail. Stripping off my clothes, I carefully placed my Intermec cell phone on a chair facing the bed, then knelt behind her with a bottle of oil.

Pouring the oil down the crack of her ass, I slipped a finger in her asshole and started pushing it in and out. She tensed up at this penetration and said quickly, "No, no, just make love to me as normal!"

I stopped working my finger inside her and replaced it with my thumb saying, "Auntie, as this will be the last time I see you for a few days, I want us to do something special."

Auntie's answering groan was a reluctant acceptance of what I was about to do. Her next groan was even louder as I squeezed the tip of my helmet between her cheeks and introduced it to her sphincter.

When I had told mom that I wouldn't get any enjoyment out of punishing my aunt, I had been lying. The truth was I had been fantasizing about fucking that big firm ass every night as I jacked off in the dormitory. This was a dream come true.

With little nudges I eased my boner further and further into her anal sheath. Auntie was gripping the bedrail intently as I worked my hard meat deeper into her asshole. Eventually I had penetrated her up to the hilt and paused for a moment luxuriating in the sensation of having my cock gripped.

Then I leant forward to her ear and whispered. "By the way I never intended to sign the contract in your favor. I just wanted to fuck you in the ass before I said goodbye."

Auntie took a sharp intake of breath and seemed to freeze. She must have thought she had misheard me until I continued, "I'm afraid mom's beaten you yet again. You will not receive a cent."

This time there was a piercing scream as auntie tried to shake me off, pushing herself away from the bedrail, but I had reached up and gripped the bun of her hair, gripping it tightly and locking her in position. I then began to fuck her hard, her big buttocks rippling each time my thighs smacked into her.

I pulled her head back, giving me more leverage and forcing her butt cheeks out and proud. Oh this was fucking great. The sensation of my cock in her asshole was even better for me than I'd imagined.

Auntie couldn't help herself gradually picking up my rhythm and thrusting back. The noises emanating from her were a mixture of groans and sobs. She had good cause to be distraught. She was no longer going to get her hands on the half a million dollars. Her sister, whom she hated, was getting the better of her yet again. She had described me as that little smug bastard whom she hated, but now she couldn't stop her body pushing back at me, pleasuring my hard teenage man meat.

I held my hips motionless, emphasizing to her that she was doing all the work and said, "You really are an ass slut!"

Her groans and moans were really loud now as she orgasmed, her anal muscles contracting round my hot boner. At that moment I also began cumming, shooting my jizz deep inside her.

I didn't say a word as I dressed quickly and left her. She was staring abstractedly, I suppose contemplating her future. I went to the room allotted me by Mr. Preston and left my old blue case. I wouldn't need it at mom's and I wanted a fresh start. I also left my cell phone, but not before I'd sent the video of my antics to my friend, Patrick.

When I arrived home, mom was waiting for me in the hall. She had on her bathrobe and I guessed she was naked underneath it. As I went to kiss her, she laughed and teasingly ran upstairs. I ran after her into the bedroom where she continued to try to escape me, giggling at the same time. When I caught her, I ripped off her bathrobe and pushed her towards the bed. Suddenly I noticed that she had already tied two pieces of rope to the bedrail in preparation, so I quickly used them to tie her wrists to the bedrail.

She was screaming at me in pretend objection to my actions and this really got my boner rock hard. When I eventually got the oil in her asshole, I started my second anal fuck of the day and thrust into her with the same enthusiasm I had fucked auntie.

On the Friday, five days later, I was sitting on the couch watching the evening news on KOMO-TV. Mom was lying across me with my cock in her mouth. She referred to this daily blowjob as my early evening treat. She had just started putting some strength into her sucking when I was distracted from her pleasuring by a news item. The reporter was saying:

"Now for a good news story. In Seattle a group of boys from the Galton Faith Academy have spent the day voluntarily painting a Day Care Services Center. The boys are all from military families, so it could be due to an inherited public service ethos, but one of the boys said that they had all been inspired by a woman called Nurse Hudson, who apparently works at the school. Well, all I can say is that she must be quite a woman."

I was laughing for a few seconds before I relaxed and continued to enjoy my blowjob.