Mom and Best Friend Seduce Son

Story Info
A mom and her best friend plan to seduce her son at a party.
6.4k words
4.62
232.8k
403
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Free_Wolf
Free_Wolf
162 Followers

Hi folks, hopefully my first story of many. Still learning the ropes of good storytelling so any thoughts good or constructive just leave 'em in the comments or fire me a message. Always up for a good conversation on styles, techniques and ideas.

*****

Today is the big day. Charlotte stood at the foot of her bed with her costume laid out before her. The classic schoolgirl outfit still sent her heart skipping. The idea of dressing so erotically was not new to her but thinking about the intended partner gave her a warm feeling deep in her core. Charlottes best friend Violet had convinced her of this particular one. Saying it went well with her chestnut brunette hair and chocolate eyes. The two of them had put this whole party together for one purpose. Charlotte was, with the help of Violet, finally going to fuck her son Michael. The party was a ruse, but while Charlotte believed the party would act as a cover, Violet had a more direct plan. Violet had secretly told all the other guests the party was unfortunately cancelled, all other guests but one.

Charlotte stood in her white panties and bright red bra wondering if it was too early to get dressed. Only her son and best friend were in the house and the party wasn't to start for another 2 hours. Michael was supposed to be dressing as a lifeguard from baywatch, Violet was catwoman from Batman, and Charlotte was the sexy schoolgirl from St Trinians. It was just as Charlotte bent to pick up the skirt from the bed she heard a whistle from her bedroom door. She turned quickly trying to cover herself in case it was her son. Instead she saw Violet her best friend from childhood and occasional lover. Violet stood looking more like a kitten that catwoman with her 5"4 frame. She had generous curves and a perfect handful of breasts. Hair black as night with a widows peak and her plastic cat ears sticking up proudly.

"Damn, you look good enough to eat. Michael doesn't stand a chance" Violet said from the doorway.

"Shhh, you might as well just shout it then" Charlotte hissed.

"Relax, your soon to be boy toy is downstairs setting up for the party. Poor guy" Violet reassured her friend.

"Poor guy?" Charlotte asked, confused.

"Well yeah, cuz no one else is coming" Violet revealed with a proud smile.

"What do you mean no one is coming?" Charlotte asked incredulously.

"I told everyone it was cancelled, that we it's just us three and nothing to get in the way"

"I can't believe you" Charlotte said, "but I'm glad you did, I'm a bag of nerves as it is. I don't think I could have seduced my son with so many other people in my house. Really it was a terrible plan"

"That's why I never intended to have a party, I just needed you to believe it so you could sell it to Michael." Violet spoke as she walked towards her friend. "Now, let's see if we can do something about your nerves" Violet's face took on a mischievous look as she stalked towards Charlotte. When she was merely inches from her, Violet placed her hands on Charlottes shoulders and gently but firmly pushed her back onto the bed.

"Violet what are you doing? My son is downstairs!" Charlotte protested weakly.

"Well if he comes and finds us it will just speed up the whole night. Now shush and enjoy yourself, I know I will" and without another word Violet moved to her knees and pulled Charlotte white panties down her legs. Leaning in she kissed lines up Charlottes thighs, before teasing her shaved pussy with soft breaths and softer kisses. Eventually Charlotte threw patience out the window and pulls Violets head between her legs. Violet chuckled as she stroked Charlottes slit with long strokes interspersed with quick tongue flicks. Once wet enough, Violet pushed a single digit into Charlotte's honeypot and curled it to reach the rough g-spot. There she fingered it while sucking on the clit and was soon rewarded with a leg spasm and muffled scream as Charlotte screamed into a pillow.

It was now a full hour passed the agreed start time for the party and Michael was feeling sorry for his mother. No one else has showed up, without the decency of saying they couldn't make it. Any excuse was better than just not showing up. Still, the night could have gone worse. Now he was all alone in the house with his mom dressed like a horny school girl and her best friend Violet, who was constantly flirting with him, was dressed in a skintight catsuit. This was far from a disaster, but he resolved himself to make the most of it, for his mom's sake. With that steely resolve he adjusted his semi hard cock and joined his mother on the couch in the livingroom.

"Well I for one don't wanna let the fact no one else turned up ruin all my hard work planning this." Violets voice somewhat muffled as her head was inside a cupboard while she searched for a game. Finally, with a cry of triumph she emerged and held out a large square box. "Who wants to play twister?" She asked with an impish grin.

"Ooh I haven't played that in years" Charlotte replied excitedly, before glancing across the couch at her son. "But I don't think your old mom will be flexible enough for it now" lowering her eyes in embarrassment.

"That's ridiculous mom, you're fitter than most of the girls in my college. You could dance your way across a twister mat" Michael told her earnestly.

"Oh, alright you've convinced me" Charlotte spoke softly, then seeming to have had an idea she leaned across to her son, "only if you play the first game with me".

And so, the sofa was pushed out to make room on the floor for the twister mat. Violet sat on the arm with the game dial and rule sheet, while Charlotte stood to Michael's left, both barefooted but still in their costumes.

Violet took a long drink of her cocktail then set it aside to observe the rule sheet. "Alright so it says right here that you two have to do what I say and the game is over when one of you is flat on the ground, all good?"

"Oh no, I knew it was a bad idea giving you any kind of authority" Charlotte laughed as her best friend gave her best impression of the Joker grin.

"Well you've done it now, so will you two agree to do whatever I say 'til the game ends?" Violet asked putting some emphasis on the word 'whatever'.

"Very well, we submit to your authority, for now, don't we Michael?"

Michael looked at Charlotte seeing the excitement hidden on her face as she waited for his answer. "Who am I to say no to you two"

"Alright, let's get this party started" Violet sang, "first of all my first ruling is that you two have to start at opposite ends, there and there" Violet pointed to the sides of the sheet which did not have the word Twister printed in the white border.

As Charlotte stepped onto the mat Violet stopped her, "no no no, your feet aren't in the game yet they have to stay where they are" as Violet spun the dial she glanced down as it stopped then looked at her friend again "your first tile is right hand, green"

Charlotte scowled at her friend and stole a quick glance at her son, who was watching her intently. Charlotte slowly bent at the waist, her pigtails hanging, to place her palms directly in front of her feet on the carpet and crawled to the last row of circles to place her right hand on green, mere inches from Michaels foot.

"What was all that about not being flexible mom?" Michael asked sarcastically. Charlotte hid her face to mask her blush. "Oh, hush you" she said weakly.

Violet spun the dial but was watching the two soon to be lovers with a careful eye. She had no intention of reading the dial. She was making them up as she went but had to be careful. She didn't know how quickly she could push Michael. It was obvious he loved his mother. But the big question was, would he fuck her. Charlotte had given Violet all the juicy details she could about how her son constantly showered her with kind words and adoration. The late-night foot rubs and falling asleep with each other on the couch after movie night. Including the day charlotte found mother and son incest porn on Michaels tablet. He had forgotten to close the video tab and so the title was shown on the lock screen.

Watching it was different from living, but tonight he would learn the difference. "Michael, left foot, green". Michael simply had to step forward onto the first circle.

"Hey! How is he getting it so easy?" Charlotte protested.

"I just read the dial, don't blame me" Violet responded with mock offense. "Charlotte, left foot blue"

Before long Violet's masterful manipulation of the dial had Michael stuck in a crab like position, with Charlotte in a position very much like the pose she took before crawling to her first tile. The result was that Charlottes ass was thrust into Michaels face, her panties on full display. While Charlottes head was tucked between Michaels knees. Her pigtails tickling the inside of each of Michaels thighs. His Baywatch shorts showing his engorged cock gorgeously.

Proud of her work Violet stood up and began leaving the room. "I'm going to fill my glass, might be a while making another cocktail." Turning back to the pair she said "you two aren't allowed to move 'til I get back. Got it Michael?"

"Got it!" Michael panted, causing his hot breath to wash over Charlotte's sex. Violet smirked as she saw Charlotte tremble. Michael began to panic as he was aware of his mother's head directly over her groin and he was sporting a hard on. Hardly surprising when his view was taken up entirely by his mom's bubble butt in white panties and a tartan mini skirt with black lace lining. Before he could dwell on it too much he heard his mom's soft voice speak up.

"Well this is certainly not how I expected this party to go" Charlotte mused aloud.

"Probably not, but it certainly beats anything else I could have been doing tonight." Michael responded before thinking.

"Oh, and why is that sweetheart?" Charlotte knew what he meant, she could see how much their predicament excited him. But she felt like playing dumb to see if her son would confess his naughty little thoughts.

"Eh, well I'd probably have been sat on my computer gaming all day and-" Michael was cut off when Charlottes panty clad pussy pressed into his mouth.

Just as quickly as it happened Charlotte lifted her hips again. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry Michael, my legs are getting shaky. Do you mind if I just rest on your head a little?"

Michael couldn't believe it, his foxy mother, dressed like a school girl in knee highs, was basically asking to sit on his face. "Yeah of course mom, anything you need".

Before he could duck his head, Charlotte relaxed her hips and was rewarded with Michaels nose pressing into her clit. The sensation was overwhelming and her legs began to really tremor, this caused an added rubbing effect to her clit.

Charlotte's head was spinning and not just from the blood flow caused by her position. From her vantage point she couldn't see her sons head but did have a front row seat to his thick cock pressing against his lifeguard's shorts. The smell was intoxicating, her mouth watered as she thought about taking a cheeky nibble.

Michael was stunned, did his mother know where his nose was? Surely, she could feel it, and if that were true, was it intentional? Too scared to act or say anything he simply remained motionless, like a startled deer.

Charlotte broke the silence, "God she's taking her sweet time. I hope this isn't too much on your neck dear." Charlotte shifted her hips slightly to work the joint and relieve some tension, and in doing so rubbed her swollen clit on her son's nose. A spark shot through her at the sensation and she had a mini climax which Michael could feel soak her panties.

"N- no it's fine mom, besides Violet said the game ends when one of us is flat on the floor. She said nothing about sitting on the floor." Michael took the weight off his wrists by sitting on the floor. This caused his shorts to ride up Charlotte could see the head of his penis.

Charlotte's eyes went wide as she saw her sons cock, a small dribble of precum sat just begging to be licked up. She felt her tongue move seemingly of its own accord, trying to reach her son's bulging member. Moments before her tongue made contact Violet sauntered into the room to see Michael with his face pressed into his mother's box and Charlottes face buried in his crotch.

"No sitting! You cheater" she called out.

Michael jerked his hips up in surprise and immediately felt Charlottes warm tongue press onto the head of his penis. Charlotte shot upright, thankful Michael couldn't see her face, while Michael fell to his back as he instinctively reached out with both hands to stop his mom falling over. The result was that Michael lay flat on his back holding his mom practically in the air as his hands cupped her ass and held her.

"Shit mom, I'm sorry I got a fright" Michael said quickly as Charlotte righted herself, terrified his mother might think he did it on purpose.

"It's alright darling, besides I think that means I won" Charlotte turned to Violet holding a tray carrying a single cocktail and two glasses of what appeared to be water. "Right?".

"Yep, sure does" Violet winked at Charlotte, noticing the slight shine on her deep red lips. Violet walked passed the twister mat to the table pressed against the far wall and placed the tray down. Picking something up and turning to the other. "Which means, you get to spark this bad boy" Violet told Charlotte as she held a perfectly rolled joint.

Charlotte was stunned, while she and Violet had smoked weed in their youth Charlotte hadn't touched the stuff since Michael was born. Before she could say anything, Michael surprised her.

"Alright! Now that's what this party needs" he said loudly before realizing his mother was in the room. He gasped and turned to look at her, she fixed him with a menacing glare.

"Err, I mean. I've never seen one of those before in my life" he made an attempt at a recovery, knowing he'd already put his foot in it. He cringed, expecting his mom to chew him out there and then with Violet to watch. Instead her furious expression melted away to be replaced with one of complete indifference.

"Oh please! I can smell that shit on you every time you come back from seeing Danny. I also know the little shit sells it too. But there's a lot you don't know about your old mother" Charlotte said as she crossed the room to take the joint and lighter from Violet. Making herself comfortable on the floor with a small ceramic coaster for a makeshift ashtray, Charlotte lit the joint and took a slow draw.

"Well, come and sit. I don't want the smoke or the ash near the furniture." She patted the floor beside where she sat cross legged, her mini skirt not able to protect her modesty alone. She sat with her back straight, pushing her breasts out.

Violet brought the other drinks over and gave the water to Charlotte and Michael, taking the dark purple glass for herself. "My next game was to be truth or dare but I doubt you guys will be up for that" she said, making a very convincing show of being disheartened.

"Nonsense, that sounds like fun" Charlotte said loudly, as she handed the joint to Michael. "Doesn't it?"

"Y-yeah, I love of a bit of truth or dare" he said, so shocked by his mother handing him weed that he wasn't fully aware of what he was agreeing to.

"Yay!" Violet beamed. "We should have a forfeit so that we don't have to do a truth or a dare if we don't want to though".

"Yeah that's smart" Charlotte agreed. Michael just nodded, enjoying the buzz before handing the joint to Violet.

"So, the forfeit shall be, rolling another one?" She asked holding the joint aloft.

Both Charlotte and Michael agreed enthusiastically. The three of them grouped together on the floor before Charlotte shot to her feet and ran to turn a small lamp on and the ceiling light off. Giving the room a sleep-over like atmosphere.

"So, who's going first?" Violet asked, barely holding back her excitement.

"Well, since this was your party I think you should" said Michael.

"Very well then", she said, fixing her eyes on Michael. "Michael, truth or dare?"

"I knew that would come back to bite me" he said before meeting her gaze stoically, "dare".

"Oooh a confidant one, well now how about this for coming back to bite you, I dare you to bite your mom... like a vampire" she said gleefully.

Both Charlotte and Michael looked to one another, their thoughts and hearts racing. Charlotte looked to Violet who simply winked at her. She looked back to her son who was at a loss for words. Glad of the weed Charlotte made a decision and swiped a pigtail from her neck. "C'mon then, just don't actually draw blood hon"

Michael slowly crawled to his mother on his knees, before placing a hand on the floor by her hip and leaning in. He slowly opened his mouth and placed it on the side of his mom's neck where she stretched for him. Moments before bring his teeth down he heard Violet's giggling voice behind him. "Like a vampire remember, I wanna hear some growling"

"Wouldn't that be a were-wo oh!" Charlotte was interrupted by her son's deep, rumbling growl and the sensation of his teeth pressing into her skin. The moment they made contact she felt her pussy tingle and her knees pulled together. At the same time her hands found their way into her son's hair and held his head to her neck.

Neither of them had any concept of time, it felt like hours they sat there embracing each other, but it could have been seconds before Violet's clapping separated the two.

"Well done, that was very... convincing. Ok you're turn now" Violet said, with a little envy in her voice.

Not wanting to have to choose a truth or dare for his mom so soon he turned to Violet. "Payback time, Truth or Dare?" He said.

Violet responded by sticking her chin out and meeting Michael's eyes with a narrowing of her own, "Dare".

"Alright then, I dare you to give mom a blowback" he said with a smile.

"Hey, that'll be two dares I've been subjected to and I haven't even played yet" Charlotte objected.

"Well would you prefer I gave your son a blow?" Violet countered, her voice dripping with double meaning.

Without appearing to catching the pun Charlotte replied "Yes actually, that seems only fair"

Caught completely off guard by the two hot milf's who just turned his dare back on him, not to mention Violet's word play. Michael watched as his school girl mother re-lit the joint and held it out. "You'll be needing this" she said pointedly. Michael was confused by her tone until her saw that Violet, in her skintight catsuit with matching ears was crawling towards him with a hungry look. She turned her head to look at Charlottes outstretched hand and visible disappointment crossed her face before being replaced by a look of sheer mischief. She took the joint and continued her slow, sultry crawl towards Michael. Placing her a hand on his thigh and lifting the other to her mouth to draw from the joint, her face inches from his she smiled innocently at him before taking her draw. Looking into his eyes, Violet could see herself reflected back, she looked good. Her bright red lipstick and widows peaked hair were perfect, as she'd never settle for less than perfect. She perked her lips and leaned in to kiss Michael, as their lips met Michael felt Violet dig her nails into his inner thigh causing him to suck in air. At this moment she blew the smoke from her draw into Michaels mouth. Violet kept her lips pressed to Michaels, forcing him to keep the draw in his lungs. This, while fun, was all just a ploy to give her hand more time to find Michaels dick. When she found her target she wrapped her hand around its thick girth and squeezed lightly. She felt it get harder in her hands, pleased with her work she sat up, turned and crawled her way back giving her hips a light sway as she did.

Free_Wolf
Free_Wolf
162 Followers
12