Mom and Dad Shrink into Fuck-Toys

Story Info
Krysti and her boyfriend accidentally shrink her parents.
1.4k words
2.84
48.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdb821
jdb821
5 Followers

It was mid-afternoon. Krysti and I were in her room at her place, her parents in the den, fighting as usual. She seemed in oddly high spirits, considering the commotion outside.

"Hey, sweetie," she said, rummaging around in her closet.

"Yes?" I replied, looking up from the High Times I'd been thumbing through.

"Check out what I found the other day...let me see, I know it's in here somewhere..."

Krysti ducked out of the closet clutching a silver figurine resembling a stylized heart. "Look at this. The scrap of paper I found with it says it's magic...from what I could figure out, it makes your heart's desire come true when you and your lover clasp it in your hands."

"Really..." I said, my hesitance betraying my natural skepticism. I smiled, though, like I always did when she said silly things like that.

A word about my girlfriend and I - she's 19, and I'm 28. There's a sizable difference for you, but we both click on such a level that we're perfectly matched. We both like bad horror movies, we both love 80s music, and we love to fuck. I mean, it goes deeper than that, but those three things mean a lot to us. Unfortunately, we hardly ever GET to do 'it' when we're at her place, since she still lives with her parents, and I have roommates who are home almost all the time. She's crazy for it, though, and I can't get enough of her. Light brown hair, sparkling green eyes, full pouty lips that betray her half-Mexican heritage, perky little B-cup titties and a small frame (5'4", to be exact). Today she was wearing her half-tank white tee with the Superman logo in sparkly, retro heat-transfer that shined whenever the light hit it just right - her mother hated it and forbid her to wear it, since it showed off her perfect abs - and the blue vinyl panties I'd bought her. I felt my cock tighten in my black vinyl pants just looking at her. I was shirtless, it being a fairly warm day, and the afternoon sunlight shone on my hairless chest.

"Let's try it anyway, jackass," she laughed. I decided to indulge her, and we held the heart together in our hands. We sat there for a moment, and after a beat, the awful racket from the den abruptly ceased... .

We looked at each other. "Should we..." I began.

"I don't know, you go first. If mom sees me in this shirt she'll bug out again and we'll have ANOTHER argument going."

So I opened the door and cautiously peered into the den across the hall. Nobody was there - had they just left? Curious, I rounded the corner... .

Nobody was in the den at all. Perhaps they had just resolved their dispute and left quietly. Not like those two at all, but they occasionally displayed bursts of reason. They totally resented me, and I couldn't stand the way they treated Krysti, but what the hell. I was just glad we had the place to ourselves now. I lighted a cigarette, pleased with the turn the day had taken, and that was when I noticed something moving on the carpet. I bent down to get a better look.

The blood drained from my face as I beheld Jose and Julie Hernandez standing stock-still, petrified with terror, on the carpet...at roughly an inch tall. "Krysti, you've got to see this!" I yelled. The two figures shook when I said that, and I felt a tingle run down my spine. "Get in here!"

She darted into the room on her exquisitely toned legs. "What is it? Jesus, Jay, you scared the shit out of me. What are you looking at down there?"

"Come closer and see."

She got down on her knees next to me and gasped. "Mom? DAD?!"

"That's about the size of it," I laughed. I took a drag from the cigarette and handed it to her. Her parents didn't even know she smoked cigarettes, let alone the reefer we were saving for that evening.

"Holy shit, it worked!" she said, and then puffed a plume of smoke down at her parents. "This is exactly what I wanted." Her eyes widened in excitement. "Look at how small they are! I wonder what we look like to them."

"Who cares?" I said. "This means we can do whatever we want now. You know, like..."

"Like fuck...fuck like crazy. Right now," she said.

"With these two watching? Is that really what you want?"

"Yes. I want them to see EVERYTHING. Check it out, mom," she said as she deftly plucked her tiny mother off the floor, and cupped her in her palm. "I'm wearing the shirt you hated so much. Tell you what...if you can pull it off of me, you can throw it away!" she smirked, reclining back on the floor and gently planting the tiny figure in the center of the S-logo. She laughed again, and the tiny woman lost her footing, falling face down. I crept up on Krysti so that my face was directly above her mom. Not a bad-looking woman at 38, not bad at all. She had light blonde hair and blue eyes, but the eyes were impossible to make out properly at her present height.

Julie had just righted herself when Krysti blew a massive plume of smoke at her, knocking her down again. My dick hardened at the sight of it. We could do whatever we wanted with the people who had made both of our lives so difficult for so long, the two people who had resisted us as a couple for so long, and there was nothing they could do about it. Krysti sat up slightly, and the little woman clung for dear life to her shirt as we locked lips, my tongue probing hers. As we did this, she grabbed dad with her free hand, lifting his tiny form up to the side of our faces so he could watch. I broke the embrace and took the time to unzip my pants so that my engorged cock could slip out, and she removed her panties.

"You're SO big," she sighed, taking my cock into her as her mother struggled to hold on to the slippery surface of the logo on her shirt. She stubbed her cigarette out on the floor and my cock was firmly inside her, her pussy wet and constricting as I pounded her, with her dad in one hand and her mother helpless on her chest. "Ohhh BABY," she said, "fuck me hard!"

I slowed down for a moment, though, enjoying it, savoring the power we held...it felt like we were greek gods, all-powerful, and nothing could stand in our way. I took her father with thumb and forefinger, and felt his tiny form squirm against my giant fingers. I placed him on Krysti's shirt next to her mother and said, "If you want to get out of this alive, you'd better strip...and start doing what we're doing." They cowered, obeying as quickly as they could. Right there, on my lover's chest, the two tiny figures started rhythmically going at it, and having gotten them going, I began to concentrate more on what I was doing. My pace quickened as I neared orgasm, but Krysti did it first... .

"OH MY GOD JAY, OHMYGODOHMYGOD I'M COMIIIIIIING!" she bellowed, and the tiny couple on her chest were rocked as her whole body shuddered with vast pleasure.

I could feel myself about to blow my own load, but I had a more satisfying climax in mind. "This is for you, baby!" I gasped, as I pulled my cock out and sprayed hot jism all over the tiny people. Krysti grasped her shrunken father's pathetic body between two glossy fingernails and lifted the squirming man to my lips, pushing him through them, and I felt him squirming on my tongue, drenched in my cum and saliva. Pulling my lover close, I passed him from my tongue to hers as we made out. I effortlessly flicked Krysti's miniaturized mother off her sweat-drenched chest without a thought, and Krysti gasped.

"Look what's happening, baby. Look..." she said. I glanced up and saw the world begin to shrink - everything was rapidly dwindling as our bodies began to grow. "We're going to be giants," she said, "Fucking titanic sexy-ass giants!"

jdb821
jdb821
5 Followers